Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chihayafuru
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 26, 2019 7:37 PM
Aug 2016
SMH... Really? I mean it was already non-sensical, but the depths of the stupidity keep on going lower and lower. It's as if there's no fucking bottom. Downvoters, just stop already, you've achieved what you wanted. Now let the rest of this anime air in peace.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 26, 2019 7:43 PM

May 2018
Still waiting for the mod to reopen report illegitimate accout thread.
Nov 26, 2019 7:47 PM

Jul 2017
Gorochu said:
Still waiting for the mod to reopen report illegitimate accout thread.

Well it ain't gonna happen because.....they don't want to anymore? idk this supposed new system better get implemented fast
Nov 26, 2019 7:54 PM

Oct 2013
Koustubh said:
SMH... Really? I mean it was already non-sensical, but the depths of the stupidity keep on going lower and lower. It's as if there's no fucking bottom. Downvoters, just stop already, you've achieved what you wanted. Now let the rest of this anime air in peace.

Unfortunatelly... :( I'm guess that troll or trolls who keep on downvoting this one particular anime will get fired up even more seeing how their actions are pissing off a lot of people. Even those who are not watching Chihayafuru's 3rd season.
Nov 26, 2019 8:53 PM
Jun 2017
I checked stats and a 24% rated with 1 the serie that is not normal xd i have with a 9 this serie.
Nov 26, 2019 9:12 PM

Nov 2019
The mainland chinese are most likely the ones behind this, there's a news a few days ago that they're reportedly mad of Chihayafuru's author, Yuki Suetsugu because she retweeted a post from Agnes Chow Ting, a Hong Kong social activist

https://www.likejapan.com/life/chihayafuru-nigehaji/
花牌情緣 is Chihayafuru in chinese, on google translate it's translated as "Flower Love" of "Fantastic Love"
Freiya3Nov 26, 2019 9:16 PM
Nov 26, 2019 9:57 PM

May 2018
Freiya3 said:
The mainland chinese are most likely the ones behind this, there's a news a few days ago that they're reportedly mad of Chihayafuru's author, Yuki Suetsugu because she retweeted a post from Agnes Chow Ting, a Hong Kong social activist

花牌情緣 is Chihayafuru in chinese, on google translate it's translated as "Flower Love" of "Fantastic Love"

Timing not accurate. Chihayafuru down vote started at least since November 11 when it surpass Vinland Saga.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1810565

Author tweet only started 7 days ago,around November 20.
https://www.reddit.com/r/chihayafuru/comments/dymrff/all_chihayafuru_content_has_been_taken_down_from/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

So before the author tweet about Hong Kong,the down vote already happen.

-edit-
I won't be surprise if after this the troll decided to hide his intention by disguising himself pro China so that he can switch the blame onto others. He can do this by giving Chinese anime/manhua high rating in his bots or praise China in any form so that criticism deflected to the Chinese while he can protect his own favorite anime from criticism.

Papa_ScorchNov 26, 2019 10:41 PM
Nov 26, 2019 10:49 PM

Nov 2019
Gorochu said:
Freiya3 said:

Timing not accurate. Chihayafuru down vote started at least since November 11 when it surpass Vinland Saga.

https://www.reddit.com/r/chihayafuru/comments/dymrff/all_chihayafuru_content_has_been_taken_down_from/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

No, that's not the author's tweet, that's a reddit post from someone that's not the author.

This picture below shows that the Chihayafuru's author retweeted a post from Agnes Chow Ting that makes the mainland chinese netizen angry, it's tweeted 1 day (1日) before the screen capture

And Agnes Chow Ting posted that tweet at Nov 13, 2019

So the longest possible time the Chihayafuru's author retweeted that was at Nov 14, 2019.
It's one day earlier from a "Chihayafuru 3 score problem" thread posted here on Myanimelist.

Freiya3Nov 26, 2019 10:54 PM
Nov 26, 2019 10:53 PM

May 2018
Freiya3 said:
Gorochu said:

No, that's not the author's tweet, that's a reddit post from someone that's not the author.

This picture below shows that the Chihayafuru's author retweeted a post from Agnes Chow Ting that makes the mainland chinese netizen angry, it's tweeted 1 day (1日) before the screen capture

So the longest possible time the Chihayafuru's author retweeted that was at Nov 14, 2019.
It's one day earlier from a "Chihayafuru 3 score problem" thread posted here on Myanimelist.

Time line still not correct. It's not important when Agnes tweet it but rather when the author herself retweeted it. Even if we consider the author retweet it at earliest Nov 14,it still late a few days because the down vote has started on Nov 11.

Chihayafuru earliest down vote date=at least November 11
Author earliest POSSIBLE retweet date =Nov 14

We don't even know when does the author retweet it. Could be somewhere around Nov 14-Nov 20. Most news only report about author tweet 7 days ago.
Papa_ScorchNov 26, 2019 11:06 PM
Nov 26, 2019 11:02 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Now, this is seriously fuming! 😤

A heartfelt request to the mods to step up to this from me!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 26, 2019 11:20 PM

Jul 2019
@Freiya3 @Gorochu

It could be both!
Maybe it originally started with vinland saga fanboy downvoting, but there was a break and the score did started to recover in the meantime a tweet happened and chinese bot started to downvote anime in retaliation. Originally the vinland saga fanboy upvoted bunch of anime and downvoted chihayafuru, but after the tweet only chihayafuru got downvoted without anything else being upvoted. Of course this is just a theory.

Regardless of who is doing it MAL should seriously do something about it like deleting the entry from DB and reinstating it and those that are watching it would just re-enter it that would fix the score issue.
They should open illegitimate account thread again until that promised solution gets implemented.
Nov 26, 2019 11:37 PM

Jan 2015
Lmao 6.97
People have too much time on their hands
Nov 26, 2019 11:39 PM

Nov 2019
Gorochu said:
Freiya3 said:

Time line still not correct. It's not important when Agnes tweet it but rather when the author herself retweeted it. Even if we consider the author retweet it at earliest Nov 14,it still late a few days because the down vote has started on Nov 11.

We don't even know when does the author retweet it. Could be somewhere around Nov 14-Nov 20. Most news only report about author tweet 7 days ago.

In the link you brought.
Nov 11, 2019, The OP posted a screenshot there that shows Chihayafuru's at the same score with Vinland at 8.57

---------------------------

And on Nov 13, 2019, a user named Meusnier posted that the scored instead raised +0.04

In my comment before I stated that Nov 14, 2019 was the longest possible time the author retweeted that. But the earliest time was on Nov 13, 2019 as soon as Agnes Chow posted.
Also MyAnimeList seems to use California Time, so it's 16 hours behind Hong Kong. cmiiw.

Freiya3Nov 26, 2019 11:48 PM
Nov 26, 2019 11:47 PM

May 2018
Freiya3 said:
Gorochu said:

In the link you brought.
Nov 11, 2019, The OP posted a screenshot there that shows Chihayafuru's at the same score with Vinland at 8.57

And on Nov 13, 2019, a user named Meusnier posted that the scored instead raised +0.04

In my comment before I stated that Nov 14, 2019 was the longest possible time the author retweeted that. But the earliest time was at Nov 13, 2019 as soon as Agnes Chow posted.
Also MyAnimeList seems to use California Time, so it's 16 hours behind Hong Kong. cmiiw.

No the earliest time is still Nov 11 as stated by OP. Yes it tied with VS and the troll doesn't want Vinland Saga to share that position. Nov 13 is the date scores goes back and then Vinland dude (as Meusnier call him) realise his earlier downvoted does not work, he decided to do this more aggresively until now. That is why Meusnier stated he hope the troll does not find out because if he does, we all know he will downvoted it again which he does. We also still don't know if the author really retweet it on Nov 14. Nov 14 date is just speculation, I would like to see the author original retweet.
Papa_ScorchNov 26, 2019 11:55 PM
Nov 26, 2019 11:51 PM

Nov 2019
Gorochu said:
Freiya3 said:

In the link you brought.

In my comment before I stated that Nov 14, 2019 was the longest possible time the author retweeted that. But the earliest time was at Nov 13, 2019 as soon as Agnes Chow posted.

No the earliest time is still Nov 11. Yes it tied with VS and the troll doesn't want Vinland Saga to share that position. Nov 13 is the date scores goes back and then Vinland dude (as Meusnier call him) realise his earlier downvoted does not work, he decided to do this more aggresively until now. We also still don't know if the author really retweet it on Nov 14.

So where's the proof? I don't see any complain there that the score goes down brutally or whatsoever.
Nov 27, 2019 12:02 AM

May 2018
Freiya3 said:
Gorochu said:

No the earliest time is still Nov 11. Yes it tied with VS and the troll doesn't want Vinland Saga to share that position. Nov 13 is the date scores goes back and then Vinland dude (as Meusnier call him) realise his earlier downvoted does not work, he decided to do this more aggresively until now. We also still don't know if the author really retweet it on Nov 14.

So where's the proof? I don't see any complain there that the score goes down brutally or whatsoever.

And where's the proof author retweet it on Nov 14? Score goes brutally down when the troll realise his earlier attempts fail. What really matters that the down vote happen few days before Agnes tweet.
Papa_ScorchNov 27, 2019 12:06 AM
Nov 27, 2019 12:06 AM

Nov 2019
Gorochu said:
Freiya3 said:

And where's the proof author retweet it on Nov 14? Score goes brutally down when the troll realise his earlier attempts fail.

Well, there above screenshots clearly showing a range of possible time she retweeted the post.
The earliest was Nov 13, 2019 as soon the Hong Konger posted that, and the latest was Nov 14, 2019 when the screen captured.

But you? what real proof you can bring? from as early as I posted this link
You tried to deceived me.
How many times has been then that I proved you wrong?
What are you actually? a 50cent army?
Nov 27, 2019 12:19 AM

May 2018
Freiya3 said:
Gorochu said:

And where's the proof author retweet it on Nov 14? Score goes brutally down when the troll realise his earlier attempts fail.

Well, there above screenshots clearly showing a range of possible time she retweeted the post.
The earliest was Nov 13, 2019 as soon the Hong Konger posted that, and the latest was Nov 14, 2019 when the screen captured.

You said possible time. Not actual evidence. You said is tweeted 1 day before the screen capture. Then what is the date of the screen capture? The screen capture could be on 20 Nov making author tweet on 19 Nov. Sorry but I cant read Chinese or Japanese so perhaps it's best if you print screen the author's actual retweet with the date and not Agnes. Agnes tweet time is irrelevant, the author one is the relevant one. I already brought up evidence that the down vote already happen even before Agnes make her tweet. 50 cent army? I defended and fighting for Chihayafuru even before all this Chinese conspiracy theory happen.

-edit-
The likejapan article date is 21 November. Since the retweet is 1 day before the screen capture, this means the retweet is on 20 November.
Papa_ScorchNov 27, 2019 3:05 AM
Nov 27, 2019 1:12 AM

Nov 2019
Gorochu said:
Freiya3 said:

You said possible time. Not actual evidence. You said is tweeted 1 day before the screen capture. Then what is the date of the screen capture? The screen capture could be on 20 Nov making author tweet on 19 Nov. Sorry but I cant read Chinese or Japanese so perhaps it's best if you print screen the author's actual retweet with the date and not Agnes. Agnes tweet time is irrelevant, the author one is the relevant one. I already brought up evidence that the down vote already happen even before Agnes make her tweet. 50 cent army? I defended and fighting for Chihayafuru even before all this Chinese conspiracy theory happen.

-edit-
The likejapan article date is 21 November. Since the retweet is 1 day before the screen capture, this means the retweet is on 20 November.

ck.. ck.. ck..

First let's see this screen capture

It's the いいね (likes) tab of twitter page of Chihayafuru's Author.
You can see her username on the above is the same as this https://twitter.com/yuyu2000_0908?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
And below いいね tab there's a list of tweet she likes.
There we see a post by Agnes Chow Ting, and at the right of her username there's a date when she posted that tweet.
It's written 1日 which means it's 1 day ago.
On my previous post there's another screen capture (with white background) that let us know when is the day Agnes Chow posted that, which is on Nov 13, 2019.
So what is 1 day after Nov 13, 2019? of course it's Nov 14, 2019, and now we know when the screen's captured.
Understand?
Nov 27, 2019 1:20 AM

Mar 2014
Yikes!

Talk about a nose dive in rankings...its not even in the top 50 best airing animes at the moment
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Nov 27, 2019 1:22 AM

Jan 2018
that's next level gaming. I mean trolling.
Nov 27, 2019 3:07 AM

May 2018
Freiya3 said:
Gorochu said:

-edit-

ck.. ck.. ck..

You can see her username on the above is the same as this https://twitter.com/yuyu2000_0908?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
There we see a post by Agnes Chow Ting, and at the right of her username there's a date when she posted that tweet.
On my previous post there's another screen capture (with white background) that let us know when is the day Agnes Chow posted that, which is on Nov 13, 2019.
So what is 1 day after Nov 13, 2019? of course it's Nov 14, 2019, and now we know when the screen's captured.
Understand?

Alright so it's 14 November. That still couple of days short from the 11 November date when the down vote started.

Unless the moderator/admin themselves openly said the IP is from China(you can trace country location through IP right?),then I agree the Chinese are to be blame.

And for your info,Inoue Takehiko also support Hong Kong but his Slam Dunk didn't get down vote.

Can someone actually give me an credible English source that report what happen to Chihayafuru in China? I know the author tweet receive backlash but to what extent? The other English source come from Twitter/Reddit which is not reliable.
Papa_ScorchNov 27, 2019 6:50 AM
Nov 27, 2019 4:03 AM

Jul 2015
All admins need to do is implement captcha code for account creating and then purge troll accounts. Problem solved.

Nov 27, 2019 4:08 AM

Apr 2012
This is getting weird, each week I come to update my score and check the ratings, something must be done against this.
Nov 27, 2019 4:13 AM

May 2018
Piromysl said:
All admins need to do is implement captcha code for account creating and then purge troll accounts. Problem solved.

Admin need to do cell phone verification. That is more effective.
Nov 27, 2019 4:33 AM

Jan 2011
Now that's actually a disgusting drop.
Nov 27, 2019 4:41 AM
Nostalgia Addict

Feb 2018
Freiya3 said:
Gorochu said:

In the link you brought.

But actually chihayafuru fans are the one who sweat.
lmao
Nov 27, 2019 4:53 AM

Aug 2015
You people are so paranoid about a ranking, like it matters or something.

Same with the SNK fans and FMAB.
Nov 27, 2019 6:05 AM

Jun 2019
W8And said:
Freiya3 said:

In the link you brought.

But actually chihayafuru fans are the one who sweat.
lmao

I was being ironic on the last sentence. It should be more or less clear (there was an allusion to the SnK/FMBA war of last summer). In the end, this incident might raise the public awareness about the existence of Chihayafuru, and help admins/mods to fix the rating system faster than expected for all anime/manga.
Nov 27, 2019 6:12 AM
Nostalgia Addict

Feb 2018
Meusnier said:

I was being ironic on the last sentence. It should be more or less clear (there was an allusion to the SnK/FMBA war of last summer). In the end, this incident might raise the public awareness about the existence of Chihayafuru, and help admins/mods to fix the rating system faster than expected for all anime/manga.

Just joking me too, i love chihayafuru btw
and yeah i hope they fix the rating system soon :D
Nov 27, 2019 6:14 AM

Aug 2018
Mad lol, why does the rating matter that much, it's not even close to mainstream
Nov 27, 2019 6:26 AM

May 2015
Pakumen- said:

If you look at this botting bullshit and actually think it's fine and nothing needs to be done about it, then I don't know what to tell you.

Nov 27, 2019 6:40 AM

May 2019
foxize said:
Mad lol, why does the rating matter that much, it's not even close to mainstream

Because high rating gets people's interest which brings in more viewers which boosts anime's popularity which can encourage the studio to release a sequel season. It's also about reputation.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Nov 27, 2019 8:33 AM
Feb 2019
You know what hurts even more? If we remove all of the 1/10 scores, more than half of the votes are 9/10 and 10/10. Meaning if these stupid bastards didn’t exist, Chihayafuru 3 would have a score of at least 8.7 and probably higher!!!! But look at where it is now, it’s just depressing.
light_of_amphyNov 27, 2019 8:42 AM
Nov 27, 2019 10:02 AM

Apr 2010
Pakumen- said:

I am not sure what SNK is a short of, but for Full Metal Alchemist, most of the score are high. Less than 5% are 5 and below.

On Chihayafuru on the other hand, 66% are 8 and above, 7 hs 6.5%, 6 has 1.5 and 2-4 till four has less than 1% percent, but oops! It all changes in 1 with 24.6% and it keeps rising all the time. So, yeah, that looks more intentional

Nov 27, 2019 10:03 AM
Oct 2013
It's a shame this is happening, hopefully something will be done at some point. Whilst I personally don't care about rankings/scores much, I would hate to see people be put off giving this a chance by seeing it having such a low score. Not to mention a higher score could help generate a bit more interest and give a boost to the anime/manga.
Nov 27, 2019 10:51 AM

Aug 2015
EfiChan said:

On Chihayafuru on the other hand, 66% are 8 and above, 7 hs 6.5%, 6 has 1.5 and 2-4 till four has less than 1% percent, but oops! It all changes in 1 with 24.6% and it keeps rising all the time. So, yeah, that looks more intentional

Long story short. Due to the hype that SNK´s last season created, the score went to 9.23 at some point, being the highest on MAL over FMAB, however, the FMAB fans started to create fake account to downvote SNK with 1´s, until the series degraded down to 9.12. MAL Deleted the accounts (supposedly) and nowadays SNK holds a lower score. So yeah, for some reason FMAB is kinda sacred here and fans will always get in arms to put everything down (the same happened with Your Voice and Gintama).

TsukuyomiREKT said:

If you look at this botting bullshit and actually think it's fine and nothing needs to be done about it, then I don't know what to tell you.

Doing something is good, but bust a vein complaining and gettind mad for a score does not solve anything. It´s not like Madhouse is going to cancel the series if the score on MAL is less than 8.50, and there will be a solution, they just need time to get rid of everything. This is the same as review bombing, it just does not make sense, but if you are affected is even worse.

So my question is: Do the actual score affect your viewing experience?

If it´s no, then just be patient and don´t feed the trolls.
If it´s yes, I don´t know what to tell you.
Nov 27, 2019 11:35 AM

Nov 2016
I'm not even watching that show but this is just ridiculious, how isn't getting rid of those bots a job for the mods?
Nov 27, 2019 12:32 PM
Jul 2018
This is disgusting, never have I been so disappointed in the community of trolls. They're just pathetic no lives who don't appreciate underrated animes like this.
Nov 27, 2019 12:53 PM

Apr 2010
Pakumen- said:
EfiChan said:

Long story short. Due to the hype that SNK´s last season created, the score went to 9.23 at some point, being the highest on MAL over FMAB, however, the FMAB fans started to create fake accounts to downvote SNK with 1´s, until the series degraded down to 9.12. MAL Deleted the accounts (supposedly) and nowadays SNK holds a lower score. So yeah, for some reason FMAB is kinda sacred here and fans will always get in arms to put everything down (the same happened with Your Voice and Gintama).

Oh, I thought you meant Fullmetal Alchemist was popular and many people gave it 1. Well, if they deleted all fake accounts, you can't see what happened back at the day anyway... But both anime stats (Ummm... SNK it's Shinjeki no Kyojon\attack on titan, right?) look normal (By normal I mean not 25% giving one while more than 60 percent give 8+).

And what can I say? Shingeki No Kyojin Season 3 part 2 in 5th place. Who knows, maybe people were disappointed at the end of the first season.

Nov 27, 2019 5:41 PM

Nov 2019
Gorochu said:
Freiya3 said:

ck.. ck.. ck..

Understand?

Alright so it's 14 November. That still couple of days short from the 11 November date when the down vote started.

Again with the misleading narration.

Every anime that's already finished or is just started airing will always have downvoters, but in most case they're not quite harmful because mostly the accounts were created by different people and rate series based on their respective opinions.

But the problem now in Chihayafuru S3 case is there are massive multiple fake accounts created for the sole purpose of lowering the score of Chihayafuru S3 to 6 or even below by spamming it with 1/10.

And you can't bring any sound proof that it's started on Nov 11, 2019.
Even on the thread you brought before, the people there said that the score raised 0.03 and then 0.04 surpassing Vinland by Nov 13, 2019. Meaning the massive spamming didn't even start yet on Nov 13, 2019.

Gorochu said:
Unless the moderator/admin themselves openly said the IP is from China(you can trace country location through IP right?),then I agree the Chinese are to be blame.

Yeah, and you just said on different thread that even if it's revealed the bots doing this are from china, they're not chinese people, but Trump supporters who used chinese IP address.

Because mainland chinese are good people like angels, so it's no way they could do such an evil thing like that.

Gorochu said:
And for your info,Inoue Takehiko also support Hong Kong but his Slam Dunk didn't get down vote.

Slam Dunk already finished 23 years ago, barely anyone cares about it anymore, even the culprit behind this.
But Chihayafuru S3 is just started and still airing.
And even the manga got hit.

Freiya3Nov 27, 2019 6:05 PM
Nov 27, 2019 5:45 PM

Jan 2009
nothing will happen development of this website is super slow and this is happening only with 1-3 series per season out of 40+ anime per season anyway so the developers of MAL are not that concerned
Nov 27, 2019 6:15 PM

May 2018
Freiya3 said:
Gorochu said:

Every anime that's already finished or is just started airing will always have downvoters, but in most case they're not quite harmful because mostly the accounts were created by different people and rate series based on their respective opinions.

But the problem now in Chihayafuru S3 case is there are massive multiple fake accounts created for the sole purpose of lowering the score of Chihayafuru S3 to 6 or even below by spamming it with 1/10.

Even on the thread you brought before, the people there said that the score raised 0.03 and then 0.04 surpassing Vinland by Nov 13, 2019. Meaning the massive spamming didn't even start yet on Nov 13, 2019.

Gorochu said:

Yeah, and you just said on different thread that even if it's revealed the bots doing this are from china, they're not chinese people, but Trump supporters who used chinese IP address.

Because mainland chinese are good people like angels, so it's no way they could do such an evil thing like that.

Gorochu said:

Slam Dunk already finished 23 years ago, barely anyone cares about it anymore, even the culprit behind this.

No, the massive down vote started on 11 November 2019 when Chihaya tied with VS. However the amount of downvoted has not accumulate enough to bring down the score. That is why it still capable to bring up the score. Its only when the troll realise his attempt fail, only then he become more aggressive.

In other thread, I was saying I have seen bad people in the Internet from many group. That's my point. If the mod says the troll is from China, then I will take back what I said but it need to be from old bots like during 13 November bots.

@Freiya3
Can you show me English link on what really happen to Chihayafuru in China? Yes, I know the author support Hong Kong independence but to what extent the Chinese react to this? I didn't see any credible English source that report Chihayafuru got ban.

Papa_ScorchNov 27, 2019 6:30 PM
Nov 29, 2019 9:06 AM

Nov 2019
Gorochu said:
Freiya3 said:

No, the massive down vote started on 11 November 2019 when Chihaya tied with VS. However the amount of downvoted has not accumulate enough to bring down the score. That is why it still capable to bring up the score. Its only when the troll realise his attempt fail, only then he become more aggressive.

Is that what you were taught at the 50 cent army academy?
Keep saying the same argument even though the evidence has turned against it.
Nov 29, 2019 9:11 AM

May 2018
Freiya3 said:
Gorochu said:

You want new argument? Well guess what,Chihayafuru is not ban in China.
Nov 29, 2019 9:15 AM

Nov 2019
Gorochu said:
Freiya3 said:

yeah... yeah... the words of a swindler who claims not to live in China are more believable than the words of Chinese netizens themselves.
https://www.douban.com/group/topic/158551842/
From weibo
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:HENnG6uAptwJ:https://www.weibo.com/p/1008082434146260423216dc6b7b66d21f065e+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=sg

from Taiwanese forums
https://pttcomic.com/c_chat/M.1574161410.A.86C.html
https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=60076&snA=5417759
Nov 29, 2019 9:17 AM

Jan 2016
this shit is hilarious, tho I guess it is misleading to casuals.
Nov 29, 2019 9:29 AM

May 2018
Freiya3 said:
Gorochu said:

yeah... yeah... the words of a swindler who claims not to live in China are more believable than the words of Chinese netizens themselves.
From weibo
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:HENnG6uAptwJ:https://www.weibo.com/p/1008082434146260423216dc6b7b66d21f065e+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=sg

from Taiwanese forums

Sorry,forum is not credible source. And for the last time,I can't read Chinese. If you accuse me of being 50 cent army(boring overuse meme by the way,try harder),I can accuse you as pro Taiwan independence trying to use this opportunity to bash Chinese seeing so many of your source is from Taiwan who are very anti Chinese .Although we are not in Current Events,Myanimelist always encourage us to post news from reputable English source.

+7. Controversial/sensitive topics liable to incite rule violations (trolling, flaming, abuse) must:
a. be sourced from a reputable English-language media outlet (e.g. New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Scientific American)

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516111#msg55035311
This is an English forum,credible English news source please.

And I don't have problem watching Chihayafuru 3 episode 8 in Youku,Chinese streaming sites. Go click the link yourself.
https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQ1MTYyOTkwOA==.html?spm=a2h0k.11417342.soresults.dtitle
Papa_ScorchNov 29, 2019 9:36 AM
Nov 29, 2019 9:36 AM

Nov 2019
Gorochu said:
Freiya3 said:

From weibo

from Taiwanese forums

Sorry,forum is not credible source. And for the last time,I can't read Chinese. If you accuse me of being 50 cent army(boring overuse meme by the way,try harder),I can accuse you as pro Taiwan independence trying to use this opportunity to bash Chinese seeing so many of your source is from Taiwan.Although we are not in Current Events,Myanimelist always encourage us to post news from reputable English source.

+7. Controversial/sensitive topics liable to incite rule violations (trolling, flaming, abuse) must:
a. be sourced from a reputable English-language media outlet (e.g. New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Scientific American)

Pfft... weibo and douban are taiwanese forums? lol.. their writing system uses simplified chinese while hong konger and taiwanese use traditional chinese. And you say weibo and douban users are taiwanese lol.

Gorochu said:
And I don't have problem watching Chihayafuru 3 episode 8 in Youku,Chinese streaming sites. Go click the link yourself.
https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQ1MTYyOTkwOA==.html?spm=a2h0k.11417342.soresults.dtitle

Who said it's being banned at Youku? lol
Try checking the manga at tencent and bilibili.
Nov 29, 2019 9:43 AM

May 2018
Freiya3 said:
Gorochu said:

Sorry,forum is not credible source. And for the last time,I can't read Chinese. If you accuse me of being 50 cent army(boring overuse meme by the way,try harder),I can accuse you as pro Taiwan independence trying to use this opportunity to bash Chinese seeing so many of your source is from Taiwan.Although we are not in Current Events,Myanimelist always encourage us to post news from reputable English source.

Pfft... weibo and douban are taiwanese forums? lol.. their writing system uses simplified chinese while hong konger and taiwanese use traditional chinese. And you say weibo and douban users are taiwanese lol.

Gorochu said:

Who said it's being banned at Youku? lol
Try checking the manga at tencent and bilibili.

Didn't Taiwanese use Weibo and douban too since they are part of China(Sorry,not being pro China here but as for now,most country does not recognize Taiwan as country though that might change in future)? And what is this simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese? For the last time,we are in English forum. So they ban the manga but not the anime. Why didn't they ban both if they really salty about the Twitter. Doesn't make sense. As for the Chihayafuru manga getting down vote,it simple really. Troll got so salty that Chihayafuru beat his Vinland Saga that he decided to down vote the manga too. Chihayafuru is not on bilibili? Big deal. Other manga like Beelzebub,History Strongest Disciple Kenichi and The World God only Knows are not available on Bilibili despite the fact non of those authors tweet anything that upset China. China would have ban both the manga and anime if they are salty about the tweet.
Papa_ScorchNov 29, 2019 9:58 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» If you want to continue with the manga after watching

NiQ1 - Feb 21, 2023

19 by NiQ1 »»
Mar 21, 2:01 AM

» Chihayafuru 4

Kaguyachinchin - Nov 21, 2020

5 by Knighthammer619 »»
Mar 17, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 3 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2020

148 by tozeos »»
Jan 9, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - Jan 14, 2020

126 by realfifi »»
Dec 18, 2023 2:21 PM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2019

105 by Katsu-kun »»
Aug 15, 2023 4:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.