Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 170 Discussion

Nov 25, 2019 7:37 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh, God! Sweetness Oubaaroudo!

I am in love with this manga! I was pretty depressed the whole day with news that Boku to Kimi is ending soon. But then Based Aka gave me this Based Kaguya chapter! T_T

Also, Based Shirogane Papa and Based Kei! I love the entire Shirogane family (well, I haven't seen Shirogane Mama yet)!

Cannot wait for the Kyoto arc!

Nov 25, 2019 11:22 PM
Such a nice chapter.
Finally some couple moments after a long time.
Lol it was 5 am.
So Relatable.
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."

Nov 26, 2019 7:17 AM

We were due for a kaguprez chapter this volume so its great to get an all night phone conversation between the two. Not sure how much substance there was in their call because kaguya can't really handle staying up late as seen from the sleepover chapter.

Prez looked slick as hell when he called kaguya by her name. But then kaguya thought it was a dream, damn.

Papagane is best girl, best boy, best daddy, best everything.

Kei was very cute at the end of this chapter. I was looking forward to her finding out the most and was hoping that we'd get an entire chapter of her just badgering her brother for info but this is fine as well because her face was just too priceless. Home visit chapter soon pls aka.

All round great chapter, note that it says "Todays call duration" as opposed to the normal battle results. Hopefully that means we'll see more of these long phone conversations because I'm completely down for that.

Nov 27, 2019 4:54 PM

That was such a wholesome, funny, and lovely chapter. When he called her Kaguya, I got physically hyped lol.

Nov 27, 2019 5:47 PM

bruh, i would runt away from home if it ever happen to me.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Nov 27, 2019 5:50 PM

Daddy Shirogane knows it all
6 and 7 are good scores

Nov 27, 2019 6:11 PM

this shit is too wholesome

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 27, 2019 6:41 PM

I love how seamless this series mixes in the comedy with everything else.

Nov 27, 2019 7:57 PM

Kaguya's blush when Shirogane called her by her first name melted my heart. More people now officially know about the new couple. Can't wait for Council members' reactions when they find out.

5/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, atleast should be sweet........ " - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)

Nov 27, 2019 7:59 PM

cchigu said:
Kaguya's blush when Shirogane called her by her first name melted my heart. More people now officially know about the new couple. Can't wait for Council members' reactions when they find out.

5/5

Dunno man. It was supposed to be kept secret but now it seems everyone bar Rabu Tantei Chika would know/figure out that our protags are all lovey-dovey hahaha!

Nov 27, 2019 8:18 PM
SoL Enthusiast

I loved everything in this chapter. Especially how his family reacted to it. But damn that was a long phone call.
:)

Nov 27, 2019 8:25 PM

I love this series so goddamn much
My Queens

Nov 27, 2019 8:57 PM

That's one fucking long call lol.

Nov 27, 2019 10:11 PM
they had a real sexy first phone call under the covers

Nov 27, 2019 11:04 PM

This chapter was just amazing, couldnt stop smiling they are soo cutee.
But again Daddy Shirogane stole the show"Daddy knew it all along! "
well that's just my opinion.....

Nov 27, 2019 11:39 PM

Diabetes chapter. Mudad of course best dad
~Spiritual Healing~

Nov 28, 2019 1:52 AM

How much more sweet can this get damn. Also RIP Shirogane, his sister and father both heard their whole conversation. His dad is a legend XD.
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.

Nov 28, 2019 3:11 AM
Maki's arms

"Daddy knew, Daddy knew it all along"

I love Shiropapa. How the hell could his wife leave him?!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 28, 2019 3:22 AM

Thought it would be a rather quiet chapter and Kei's face in the end ... And obv Papa Shirogane knows =/
Interesting that there was no end with "double victory"

Nov 28, 2019 6:08 AM

Honestly, how cute

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

Nov 28, 2019 6:25 AM

Omg what a lovely and a hilarious chapter, Kaguya and Miyuki finally started talking on phone, these dorks are so fucking cute, kaguya being worried that he might catch a cold and Shirogane using her first name. I want more of this wholesomeness

And lmao I died laughing when Kei answered she heard all of it and when papa shirogane appeared they heard his call for over 5 hours lmao, the family knows now poor Miyuki has no privacy. Looks like they'll start calling each other by their first names

Nov 28, 2019 8:52 AM
Hug Addict <3

Rip their phone bill

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

Nov 28, 2019 9:08 AM

HaXXspetten said:
Rip their phone bill

They were using wifi.

Nov 28, 2019 1:48 PM

my heart absolutely melted this chapter

Nov 28, 2019 2:06 PM
I was eating an Oreo while reading the chapter then when Miyuki called her Kaguya, my mouth was open for like 10 seconds with an Oreo cookie in it. Can’t wait for the next chapter. I want Kaguya to call him Miyuki!!
I love anime!

Nov 28, 2019 2:13 PM

Primo_27 said:
I was eating an Oreo while reading the chapter then when Miyuki called her Kaguya, my mouth was open for like 10 seconds with an Oreo cookie in it. Can’t wait for the next chapter. I want Kaguya to call him Miyuki!!

Can you eat a Chips Ahoy! while reading the next chapter? There will be a chance that we might see her calling him
"Tehehehe~ Mi-Miyuki❤ Hehehe~ Miyuki-Miyuki❤ "

Nov 28, 2019 11:58 PM

We already need s3 to see this.

Nov 29, 2019 12:03 AM

begija said:

The content is closing towards the end of S4 now. This chapter would be around episode 8 or 9 of S4, following the pacing and content selection of S1.

Nov 29, 2019 1:57 AM

This is such a wholesome chapter, and the reactions from Kei and Papa is just hilarious.

Easily a 5/5

Nov 29, 2019 2:30 AM

shanimebib said:
begija said:

The content is closing towards the end of S4 now. This chapter would be around episode 8 or 9 of S4, following the pacing and content selection of S1.

Yeah I just counted, unless s2 is two cour, which it can be.

Nov 29, 2019 8:23 PM

begija said:
shanimebib said:

Yeah I just counted, unless s2 is two cour, which it can be.
it better fucking be

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 2, 2019 6:15 PM

This moments make me really happy. Just wish this couple could be happy for ever.