Forum Settings
Forums

Do you act like an even bigger weeb around anti-weebs?

Nov 25, 2019 5:21 AM

I had a missed opportunity to do this with an anti-weeb. What about you?
Fuck ALL deadlines.~

Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling

Nov 25, 2019 5:27 AM

What weebs around weebs around geiten zijn geil
poop

Nov 25, 2019 5:38 AM

No but I act like an asshole when people still insist on embracing the word weeb.

Oh fuck you btw.

Let my blood taint your dreams!
Let the Grail be cursed!
Let the wish it grants bring disaster!
And when you fall into the pits of hell...
Remember the rage of Diarmuid!

Nov 25, 2019 5:50 AM

When people calling me a weeb as an insult cause I like something they don't, yes by asserting dominance. Opinion wise, no

Nov 25, 2019 5:54 AM

i'm trying to stay a closeted weeb lmao but it's hard i'll tell you that

Nov 25, 2019 5:55 AM

Weebs and anti-weebs are both æqually foolish.

The man who so uselessly casts his fellow man into these so-called "tribes" is not met with justice from anything less than a thousand deaths.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell

Nov 25, 2019 7:25 AM
the backfire effect only triggers sometimes for me especially offline so not always

Nov 25, 2019 7:43 AM

I'll do anything if it'll annoy somebody.

Nov 25, 2019 7:47 AM

It matters not if the person I converse with is an "anti weeb" because I will always act in the same manner.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”

Nov 25, 2019 7:49 AM

IpreferEcchi said:
I had a missed opportunity to do this with an anti-weeb. What about you?
I do. I call myself a weeb and tell them there's nothing wrong with liking japanese cartoons. As long as I mind my own business people shouldnt care about what I do

Nov 25, 2019 10:54 AM

No. If the person I'm talking into (friend or otherwise) isn't into anime, then I won't talk about anime. That would probably be rude.

Nov 25, 2019 10:57 AM
Meme Master

Are you people sure you know what a weaboo (weeb) is? It's "a mostly derogatory slang term for a Western person who is obsessed with Japanese culture, especially anime, often regarding it as superior to all other cultures." Most anime fans are not weebs.

Nov 25, 2019 11:01 AM

SadMadoka said:
Are you people sure you know what a weaboo (weeb) is? It's "a mostly derogatory slang term for a Western person who is obsessed with Japanese culture, especially anime, often regarding it as superior to all other cultures." Most anime fans are not weebs.

Technically, that's the right description behind the term weeb. Unfortunately, the term weeb has become loosely used. People in this day and age regards you as a weeb for being even remotely associated with Anime. Society, for some odd reason, likes to change the meaning behind a lot of words it seems like. The second you mention you watch Anime, you're considered a weebo by most people, no questions asked.

Nov 25, 2019 11:04 AM
Meme Master

xServantx said:
Technically, that's the right description behind the term weeb. Unfortunately, the term weeb has become loosely used. People in this day and age regards you as a weeb for being even remotely associated with Anime. Society, for some odd reason, likes to change the meaning behind a lot of words it seems like. The second you mention you watch Anime, you're considered a weebo by most people, no questions asked.

That's true. The meaning of words is in constant flux. Even I joke about being a weeb sometimes. It's just that now, we have to deal with which meaning is being used and decide whether we want to be associated with the extreme "true" weebs who would make actual Japanese people feel embarrassed.

Nov 25, 2019 11:07 AM

SadMadoka said:
xServantx said:

That's true. The meaning of words is in constant flux. Even I joke about being a weeb sometimes. It's just that now, we have to deal with which meaning is being used and decide whether we want to be associated with the extreme "true" weebs who would make actual Japanese people feel embarrassed.

That sounds like a lot of unnecessary effort

Nov 25, 2019 11:35 AM
Local Bug Furry

Them: Hey you weeb!

Me: I'm a slut not a weeb, get it right.

In all seriousness though, I genuinely don't care and since I am an adult who does adult things ;) the people around me don't care either.

πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…“πŸ…¨

Nov 25, 2019 12:00 PM

I am a weeb but I always hide that disturbing personality, Japan always has the best, lolis are one of the first.

Alpha_Tranny said:

In all seriousness though, I genuinely don't care and since I am an adult who does adult things ;) the people around me don't care either.
holy... this is too mature for my eyes, it's disturbing.

Nov 25, 2019 12:15 PM
Local Bug Furry

xA-2 said:
I am a weeb but I always hide that disturbing personality, Japan always has the best, lolis are one of the first.

Alpha_Tranny said:

Do not look away, let this spectacle burn itself into your retinas.

Nov 25, 2019 12:25 PM

Alpha_Tranny said:
xA-2 said:

You should be ashamed, don't be so vulgar in front of children.

Nov 25, 2019 12:27 PM
Local Bug Furry

xA-2 said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

You should be ashamed, don't be so vulgar in front of children.

You can't stop me, nobody can stop me.

Nov 27, 2019 2:36 PM

Technically, that's the right description behind the term weeb.

Nov 28, 2019 1:34 AM

I'm not a weeb, so I can't act in a way I'm not.

Nov 28, 2019 5:44 PM
When I am around weebs I display superiority by showing off my degeneracy I have developed by watching anime. When I am around anti-weebs I agree with them. Why? Just because I am a weeb doesn't mean I can't hate weebs. So suck it weebs.
Where the hell do everyone get 100 x 125 pixels pictures (´ο½₯ωο½₯`)

Nov 28, 2019 6:26 PM
depends on the person, if its a nice person I brush it off and talk to them like they said nothing, if its a toxic, mean, or generally unpleasant person I find out what they like, somehow relate that to anime and manga, for example if they like Super Mario bros, I tell them that Super Mario bros was made in Japan. Then I bring up the hypocrisy of making fun of people enjoying Japanese television when they like Japanese video games themselves.
So basically I'm a weeb

Nov 28, 2019 7:05 PM

I mean, people are usually surprised when I tell them I like anime because apparently I don't seem like the "type" at all. So unless the "anti weeb" brings it up I'm not going to act any way in particular.

Nov 30, 2019 12:25 PM

I’m pretty vocal about the fact that I like anime,and I recognize the fact that not everyone likes anime,and some people just like different things.So I just don’t mind,because majority of people are like that.I will only act like a weeb around other weebs.

Dec 1, 2019 1:43 AM
No, I don’t even want to because if I do that I would regret it.

Dec 1, 2019 2:13 AM

the better question is:

"do you act like an anti weeb around even bigger weebs"

Dec 2, 2019 2:23 AM

I would mostly just rather that anti-weebs not become anime fans. Its one thing when a person who doesn't watch anime thinks I'm a dumb weeb. If anything it kind of amuses me. But when I see other anime fans being anti-weeb it makes me wanna barf.