Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: One Piece Episode 911 Discussion


#1
Nov 23, 2019 5:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 206
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
2 Weeks from now, at the Fire Festival.
Kaidou would probably know everything form this.... Somehow lol
Can they really bring Kaidou down?
Nami was sexy in this ep, it looks like it has been a long time since we have seen those reactions from Sanji and especially Kinemon!
Looking forward to the next Episode!!
 
#2
Nov 23, 2019 5:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 305
A very nice episode. Despite the high stakes of the mission and the decaying state of Wano, the mugiwaras and company manage to enjoy themselves and have some funny interactions.
I loved the new clothes that Sanji, Nami (Oda knows how to make her sexy without going overboard and distracting and Toei also nailed it.), Carrot, Chopper and Brook get in order to infiltrate into Wano properly.

I loved Shinobu's Seiyuu, it fits so well with her character, and her introduction was as funny as it was in the manga.

It wasn't as great as 910 and 909 but some relaxation and funny interactions are needed after the exposition and sad backstory we got last week.

Now, how long will we have to wait for "that moment" to happen?



 
#3
Nov 23, 2019 6:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 11948
The plan has been disclosed! It sounds very good, they planned it out well. Though, Nami was blunt right there, just straightforward said "Oh, you don't like it?"
 
#4
Nov 23, 2019 6:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 479
Great episode....
Demon Slayers ♤♡◇♧ 鬼滅の刃
 
#5
Nov 23, 2019 6:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 6435
Zoro has no worries at all, juuust living the life!


¡Ay, caramba! --- Bart Simpson

 
#6
Nov 23, 2019 7:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 598
This Episode was funny af lol.
 
#7
Nov 24, 2019 1:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 2632
Some explanation on why some of the crew are working instead of 'hiding' like Law and the rest

Looks like the talking is over on to the action next episode
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker
 
#8
Nov 24, 2019 1:08 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 229
the opening hurts my eye's but it'd been healed because of Nami

I need to learn that Jitsu that kin'emon just used

the way they separated is interesting, I need an episode for that

the anime is getting better (at least)
 
#9
Nov 24, 2019 3:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 1050
lihle808 said:
Zoro has no worries at all, juuust living the life!




What a fucking boss
 
Nov 24, 2019 8:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 68
Next week's episode going to be so good! I've been waiting for these moments, Wano from here on is going to be legendary.
 
Nov 24, 2019 8:56 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 137
Yes !! finally some action to look forward to
 
Nov 24, 2019 9:01 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 249
I guess the episode most of us are waiting for will air 2 weeks later. It means there are like 4 episodes or sth until Act 1 finishes. And this means Act 2 will probably start with the new year.
Everyone should read Tower of God.
 
Nov 24, 2019 11:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 8557
A well thought out plan...but this is One Piece. We all know what happens to plans.
 
Nov 24, 2019 1:43 PM

Online
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 881
Its all about preparation, Kin’emon finished his explanation. Construction episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Nov 24, 2019 4:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2807
Two odd things that I noticed in the episode:

1 - When Kinemon was telling his story and there was the flashback to when the time travellers were found by the loyal folks, the faces of all of the time travellers were shown except for that of Kiku, whose face was blacked out for some reason. I wonder why?

2 - Sanji was uncharacteristically bloodthirsty when he repeated Kinemon's call to behead the leaders of the enemy. I can't remember any of the Straw Hats calling out for blood like that before.
 
Nov 24, 2019 5:29 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 1865
I found this ep. very good, though it was a bit annoying with Kinemon yelling the name of the comrade he lost each time. Cool plan, but it's hard to believe that Luffy will follow that plan. One way or another he will be able to screw it up. xD Looks like Momonosuke's mother is dead, just as I had spoiled myself. A bit sad, but curious how she died. Hard to believe she died in that fire. Maybe executed? Interesting to see what happened to her.

when they presented the Minks as they allies not seeing Pedro in the picture hit right in the kokoro. Sad to see him gone.

All in all, a good build-up ep. with many funny moments. Especially seeing Sanji's disappointment after not seeing his imagined kunoichi. LOL
 
Nov 24, 2019 8:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1912
Lot of talking but we now know the full story of all what happened to Kinemon anc Co and also about what Usopp and the others were doing when Luffy was rescuing Sanji. Kinemon a good storyteller, even when his name shouting was a little bit weird :D

The atmosphere was pretty relaxed in the second half. God have I missed these Sanji moments haha. So Otsuru is Kinemons wife? That's pretty cool. I'm also wondering why Okiku was blacked out when they showed the people who travelled through time.

So in 2 weeks they want to start the attack on Kaido. Hopefully Zoro will be back till then, we all know his sense for orientation. But tbh I don't think they can bring Kaido down. I don't know what happened in the manga but never ever is anybody even close to Kaidos strength. That guy is just a fucking monster. With that said I'm super curious what Oda did and how this will end up. Stakes are high.

Damn Kinemon you rascal, that outfit for Nami looked so sexy *.*

Shinobu killed it for me as much as for Sanji hahaha.
 
Nov 24, 2019 8:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 1731
Man Brook has the perfect disguise and Nami looked hot af. Well the plan looks okay but lol even if they gather 5000 soldier they won't be able to do anything against Kaido imo. Anyway looking forward to the upcoming episodes.
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.

 
Nov 25, 2019 3:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 250
A nice episode, Not much to say. 5/5
Modified by AmeliaNeston2003, Nov 25, 2019 4:59 AM
 
Nov 25, 2019 4:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 250
DonDask said:
A very nice episode. Despite the high stakes of the mission and the decaying state of Wano, the mugiwaras and company manage to enjoy themselves and have some funny interactions.
I loved the new clothes that Sanji, Nami (Oda knows how to make her sexy without going overboard and distracting and Toei also nailed it.), Carrot, Chopper and Brook get in order to infiltrate into Wano properly.

I loved Shinobu's Seiyuu, it fits so well with her character, and her introduction was as funny as it was in the manga.

It wasn't as great as 910 and 909 but some relaxation and funny interactions are needed after the exposition and sad backstory we got last week.

Now, how long will we have to wait for "that moment" to happen?





About that (Oda knows how to make her sexy without going overboard and distracting)

Well non Ecchi manga/Animes , they are supposed to be like that without going overboard and distracting
Unlike (Ecchi supposed Mangas ) like Fairy Tail , High School DxD are Ecchi tagged in Manga That's why Fanservice plays part in those series
Although Fairy Tail 2009 Anime is toned down in terms of Fanservice

--
Or It could be Oda was pressured to tone down the fanservice compared to Fishman Island and Punk Hazard , Nami in bikini two times , until Dressrosa Fanservice seemed to get less

Not sure if that's true , If that's the case Oda shouldn't give in just because of some sensitive people that hates what the author does , if Oda likes to do some fanservice some here and then , he should do so without needing to listen to those kind of people tbh
Modified by AmeliaNeston2003, Nov 25, 2019 5:28 AM
 
Nov 25, 2019 7:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 250
WolfWood37 said:
A well thought out plan...but this is One Piece. We all know what happens to plans.



Depends. the same with Any series , some plans fail , some plans success , Water 7 saving Robin ,was a success , Saving Ace plan was a success , ( Ace free willingly went to Akainu )
 
Nov 25, 2019 8:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 9661
dbaranyi said:
Two odd things that I noticed in the episode:

1 - When Kinemon was telling his story and there was the flashback to when the time travellers were found by the loyal folks, the faces of all of the time travellers were shown except for that of Kiku, whose face was blacked out for some reason. I wonder why?

2 - Sanji was uncharacteristically bloodthirsty when he repeated Kinemon's call to behead the leaders of the enemy. I can't remember any of the Straw Hats calling out for blood like that before.


About 1, Inu and Neko back in Zou found it suspicious how Jack found his way to Zou, remarking about a possible "traitor" in the ranks of the Kozuki allies or Minks.

Without spoiling too much, let's just say it's one of the more interesting parts of Wano.
"Legal translators and subbers for anime/manga are like the Shichibukai, basically pirates hired by companies to keep other pirates in check."-SuperRed
 
Nov 25, 2019 10:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 675
Lets see how long luffy follows this plan lol.

 
Nov 25, 2019 3:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 305
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
DonDask said:
A very nice episode. Despite the high stakes of the mission and the decaying state of Wano, the mugiwaras and company manage to enjoy themselves and have some funny interactions.
I loved the new clothes that Sanji, Nami (Oda knows how to make her sexy without going overboard and distracting and Toei also nailed it.), Carrot, Chopper and Brook get in order to infiltrate into Wano properly.

I loved Shinobu's Seiyuu, it fits so well with her character, and her introduction was as funny as it was in the manga.

It wasn't as great as 910 and 909 but some relaxation and funny interactions are needed after the exposition and sad backstory we got last week.

Now, how long will we have to wait for "that moment" to happen?





About that (Oda knows how to make her sexy without going overboard and distracting)

Well non Ecchi manga/Animes , they are supposed to be like that without going overboard and distracting
Unlike (Ecchi supposed Mangas ) like Fairy Tail , High School DxD are Ecchi tagged in Manga That's why Fanservice plays part in those series
Although Fairy Tail 2009 Anime is toned down in terms of Fanservice

--
Or It could be Oda was pressured to tone down the fanservice compared to Fishman Island and Punk Hazard , Nami in bikini two times , until Dressrosa Fanservice seemed to get less

Not sure if that's true , If that's the case Oda shouldn't give in just because of some sensitive people that hates what the author does , if Oda likes to do some fanservice some here and then , he should do so without needing to listen to those kind of people tbh


Is not about pressure, everybody loves Nami and seeing her in bikini and such isn't a problem.
When I talk about sexy without going overboard I'm refering mostly to something that Toie does, either enlarging breasts (Like Viola) or making the outfits more revealing or the chests bounce even more.


 
Nov 25, 2019 8:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 215
This is getting better and better. I can't wait to see new characters and our group as always kicking the bad's ass.

When they showed up Franky , Usopp and Robin I really felt that,
miss see them all together again, like all of them and without separated partneres.
 
Nov 25, 2019 11:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 250
DonDask said:
AmeliaNeston2003 said:


About that (Oda knows how to make her sexy without going overboard and distracting)

Well non Ecchi manga/Animes , they are supposed to be like that without going overboard and distracting
Unlike (Ecchi supposed Mangas ) like Fairy Tail , High School DxD are Ecchi tagged in Manga That's why Fanservice plays part in those series
Although Fairy Tail 2009 Anime is toned down in terms of Fanservice

--
Or It could be Oda was pressured to tone down the fanservice compared to Fishman Island and Punk Hazard , Nami in bikini two times , until Dressrosa Fanservice seemed to get less

Not sure if that's true , If that's the case Oda shouldn't give in just because of some sensitive people that hates what the author does , if Oda likes to do some fanservice some here and then , he should do so without needing to listen to those kind of people tbh


Is not about pressure, everybody loves Nami and seeing her in bikini and such isn't a problem.
When I talk about sexy without going overboard I'm refering mostly to something that Toie does, either enlarging breasts (Like Viola) or making the outfits more revealing or the chests bounce even more.





My bad, you're right about Toei

it's just because I heard he was somehow pressured
because of Nami's TS design that resulted in later arcs she's fully clothes compared to Fishman Island and Punk Hazard arc
the new outfits from Zou , Whole Cake arc was cool though
Modified by AmeliaNeston2003, Nov 25, 2019 11:22 PM
 
Nov 26, 2019 12:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 305
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
DonDask said:


Is not about pressure, everybody loves Nami and seeing her in bikini and such isn't a problem.
When I talk about sexy without going overboard I'm refering mostly to something that Toie does, either enlarging breasts (Like Viola) or making the outfits more revealing or the chests bounce even more.





My bad, you're right about Toei

it's just because I heard he was somehow pressured
because of Nami's TS design that resulted in later arcs she's fully clothes compared to Fishman Island and Punk Hazard arc
the new outfits from Zou , Whole Cake arc was cool though


Hey, for the moment. Considering Oda's taste, he might give us a less clothed Nami in the near future.

 
Nov 26, 2019 12:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 250
DonDask said:
AmeliaNeston2003 said:



My bad, you're right about Toei

it's just because I heard he was somehow pressured
because of Nami's TS design that resulted in later arcs she's fully clothes compared to Fishman Island and Punk Hazard arc
the new outfits from Zou , Whole Cake arc was cool though


Hey, for the moment. Considering Oda's taste, he might give us a less clothed Nami in the near future.



Hopefully , because he should follow what he likes to do
 
Nov 27, 2019 4:16 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 119
So, Oden followers are still active 20 later, nice Also, it's good to see how Momo, Kinemon, Okiku, Kanjuro and Raizo were separated

Damn, Doflamingo is such a fucking brutal animal I hope that he'll find a way to escape from Impel Down

Interesting plan, but I don't think that 5.000 people will be enough to take down Kaido and Orochi
 
Nov 30, 2019 1:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 5578
Nami looks great in her kunoichi outfit lel
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
 
Nov 30, 2019 3:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 12573
Funny seeing Kinemon shouting out for everyone every time he got separated from someone.

Nami is looking pretty good in her new outfit.

Next episode is looking pretty hype.
 
Dec 1, 2019 10:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 28228
Seems like we'll get some Kaido action next episode, looking forward to it.
 
Dec 19, 2019 5:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 7472
Lol Kinemon is a good storyteller almost as good as Luis from Antman.
 
Dec 20, 2019 11:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 11830
ok a recap of kinnemon history
 
Jan 14, 3:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 23524
Poor Sanji, another of his fantasies got destroyed.
 
Top