Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 9, 2020 7:45 AM

Sep 2011
That attack (which Alice somehow could use now) was cool, as well as the general's, but at the same time spending like 2 mins on the backstory of a new character won't me make suddenly care or even root for them. These episodes are just like the "integrity knight of the week" gauntlet of the previous season... Barely anything happens apart from showing each of them to be OP.
How wide is that ravine even? It seems way too narrow for so many enemies to just slip past and suddenly not being able to see any of the other troops of either side fighting.
I expected more from the two girls. Nice idea to entrust Kirito to them. I get that they had a traumatic experience, but then maybe don't start acting like you could actually save him from even a single goblin.
Asuna can't arrive soon enough, this big war isn't as good as I was hoping so far.
Sep 19, 2020 6:25 AM

Nov 2014
after being cameos for awhile finally Renly got introduced completely with his backstory an determination... plus direct "Release Recollection"

Bercoulli and Alice just took those enemy units with their sacred arts relentlessly, good grief souls/fluctlight from enemy absorbed by Alice so enemy has no resources to do Sacred Arts.
Oct 3, 2020 9:03 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, the difference between the knights and the monsters is too big, one attack and it`s game over.
Oct 4, 2020 2:25 AM
Jul 2016
That green hair knight earlier actions made me doubt the opening song, but his later action prove me wrong :)

It needs a good amount of courage to overcome your fear. Although the process is a bit too fast (and just seeing veggie-Kirito trying hard seems a bit too simple), but maybe that's just what he needed; A lil push to move forward
Oct 20, 2020 9:39 AM

Aug 2020
I think I might have a new husbando~

The thing is, I thought he was a girl for ages;;;
Dec 13, 2021 10:53 AM

Apr 2013
Daaaaaamn, Alice completely wrecked them. Nice attack, you go girl! :D
Nov 13, 2022 11:07 AM

Mar 2019
Omg that ending so amazing, I like this Alice.

And I take back what I said about those 2 "Integrity Knight" kids, I didn't expect them to really help, but that was great.

Also Renly was interesting, that backstory hurt. Maybe that's why they started using wooden swords.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 30, 2022 10:10 PM

May 2022
epic episode, great soundtrack, and Renly found the courage to fight and defeat the chief of the mountain goblins, that was satisfying and awesome. Renly's past, pretty rough and unfortunate, a friendly duel turns into disaster as Renly accidentally killed their friend. Renly also saved Tiese, Ronie and Kirito too while Kirito was clenching his swords, wishing to save them despite being lifeless. Linel and Fizel, the two little Integrity Knights, are skilled in fending off goblins and I'm pretty surprised by that. Luckily it looks like they aren't going to go after Kirito anymore and are going to follow Renly's request to protect Kirito, Tiese, and Ronie. Dark mages can't attack because there is no more energy left in the ravine because of ALICE'S AMAZING ATTACK, HUGE EXPLOSION, LETS GO ALICE! She is the GOAT of this season so far. Bercouli's air slash attack was awesome too, putting down all of the flying monsters in the sky.
Jan 19, 2023 8:25 PM

Nov 2010
2:49 I miss Quinella so much! She's so beautiful both in that outfit and naked. I got a hard-on just from looking at her!
7:45 I want to eat Tiese too!
Renly's mini redemption arc. He's decently powerful if he can get over his trauma.
Damn, that was a nice attack from Alice. The sound effects gave me goosebumps. I felt bad seeing that mage waifu army melted in an instant.
May 13, 2023 2:24 AM

Mar 2018
Alice's last move at the end gave me some Fate Series vibes. Started to like it.
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Dec 16, 2023 6:18 PM

Nov 2023
Well gahhdamn this was a good one
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

261 by futurelemon »»
Apr 15, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

193 by RicFie »»
Apr 13, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Favorite SAO couple? [Spoilers]

Kazu-chan-san - Feb 17

7 by Zarutaku »»
Feb 17, 10:24 AM

» why do people like alice? ( 1 2 )

JoshMan - Oct 23, 2019

72 by DiamSilver »»
Feb 5, 10:18 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2019

160 by dilaxd »»
Jan 17, 1:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.