Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 14, 2019 6:34 PM

Apr 2014
jacobpaige said:
EpsilonX said:
Also, they keep stressing that it only lasts an hour, so how the heck did he use it for 7 years on All Might?

He can only look at the future for an hour, but when in the future that hour takes place is much more flexible, but not nearly as clear as limiting himself to the very near future. Or at least, that was how I understood it.

Hm, could be.

EpsilonX said:
He probably doesn't often have the opportunity to look villains in the eye.

He doesn't need to look them in the eye. He just has to look at them the entire time. Otherwise, Deku would have broken eye contact with him multiple times during their fight, even without knowing anything about his ability.

But doesn't he start the ability by looking them in the eye?
Dec 14, 2019 8:27 PM
Nov 2019
EpsilonX said:
jacobpaige said:

He can only look at the future for an hour, but when in the future that hour takes place is much more flexible, but not nearly as clear as limiting himself to the very near future. Or at least, that was how I understood it.

Hm, could be.

He doesn't need to look them in the eye. He just has to look at them the entire time. Otherwise, Deku would have broken eye contact with him multiple times during their fight, even without knowing anything about his ability.

EpsilonX said:
jacobpaige said:

Hm, could be.

Y

E

S

Thats how his power starts, if he doens't see them, he can't activate.
Buy Bitcoins and others cryptos(like Monero), the great crisis is coming!
Also don't forget, taxation is theft!
Dec 19, 2019 11:34 PM

Jul 2013
See? I've said this before but Deku is really better suited as All Might than Mirio is. Erin would have been safe by now if Deku and Mirio teamed up against that beak guy. All Might is an act now think later kinda guy and it works considering his op quirk.
Jan 22, 2020 2:43 PM
Jul 2014
even though this episode's title was an unpleasant talk, i feel much better about the situation after it. the heroes now have a plan to go against the villains and save eri chan. i think this episode gives me more hope since there's now a plan for action and more heroes know about the situation.

i know mirio and deku must be kicking themselves for letting eri chan go, but there was nothing they could do in that situation simply because of the lack of info they had and the orders they were given to not aggravate or let overhaul think the heroes were onto his whole operation.

it's interesting to learn more about nighteye's quirk, as well. i thought his quirk was a little overpowered but now that i know he can only do it to one person a day makes me think his quirk isn't that strong. in this episode, it looks like his quirk actually is a weakness because of how much he sees that he doesn't want to see :/// quite depressing when you think about it. i wonder if nighteye saw details of all might's death and knows who might kill him in the future :(
Sylvia_Beau019Jan 22, 2020 3:39 PM
Jan 26, 2020 7:33 PM

Aug 2017
Oh, I never liked the idea of bring to Deku and the rest of kids except the Big 3 to the battle.

2/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 2, 2020 8:25 PM

Oct 2017
Kitoge said:
I usually don't point out references, but for those who sadly missed this great one, a Beatles reference:

Lol I came to this thread wondering if anyone posted about this reference xD. I love it when there are a few references in anime.
Feb 21, 2020 6:00 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, that's sick, poor Eri.
Feb 24, 2020 9:02 PM
Jul 2018
CCC47 said:
Kitoge said:
I usually don't point out references, but for those who sadly missed this great one, a Beatles reference:

Lol I came to this thread wondering if anyone posted about this reference xD. I love it when there are a few references in anime.

DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT! Ya beat me to the punch.

It doesn't look like many others noticed so I took a screenshot and was going to happily leave it here.

Thanks for stealing my thunder... but it is great to see other people actually getting the reference. I was taken aback. I was like "it can't be".

It's always the little things in anime that are so amazing.
Mar 2, 2020 5:15 PM

Feb 2017
AlexanderHD said:
CCC47 said:

It doesn't look like many others noticed so I took a screenshot and was going to happily leave it here.

Thanks for stealing my thunder... but it is great to see other people actually getting the reference. I was taken aback. I was like "it can't be".

Just curious, reference to what?
Mar 2, 2020 5:42 PM
Jul 2018
ghostsickness9 said:
AlexanderHD said:

Haha, just Google "Abbey Road". The reason this reference is so strange is because the last place you'd expect to see an old-school band like The Beatles is in a modern-day anime about superheroes.
Mar 2, 2020 6:09 PM

Feb 2017
AlexanderHD said:
ghostsickness9 said:

Haha, just Google "Abbey Road". The reason this reference is so strange is because the last place you'd expect to see an old-school band like The Beatles is in a modern-day anime about superheroes.

Ahaa, I see. That is kinda peculiar, fun in a way, keeping the "old" alive. Now that I think about it I've probably seen this reference many times before. Thanks for informing me :)
Apr 5, 2020 7:28 PM

Jul 2013
Wow what an overwhelming amount of heroes we got to see at this meeting. Even Gran Torino and Eraserhead were there. Also a lot of information about the drug which can disable ablities got explained.

I feel bad for Deku and Mirio. They were so close to rescue Eri and defuse the whole situation and now they don't even know where she is. Overhaul really using her body to make the drug, that's so fucked up....

The fate what Sir Nighteye saw for All Might must have hit him hard. It's an super strong ability but it must also be traumatic to see what will happen with that person especially in the case of All Might who was so close to Sir Nighteye. No wonder that he only wants to use it when the plan is almost 100% secured.

I liked how Eraserhead comfort Deku and Mirio at the end. That was very important. Gran Torino is such a crook. So the real reason he refused request for an internship was just so that he could mediate between All Might and Sir Nighteye. Well played Gran Torino.

Jun 3, 2020 1:19 PM

Mar 2019
Damn I love this but if only fking Ochako and Asui weren't there.They just don't fit at all and I fucking hate Uraraka at this point.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 12, 2020 4:22 AM

May 2016
I'll have to admit that I was taken aback by Centipeder's uh, insect-like voice. I expected that it'd be a lot deeper lmao

The utter shock the young ones felt when they realized what Chisaki's been doing to Eri in relation to the production of Quirk-destroying drugs was really well-depicted. I felt intense chills seeing their varied reactions at a young girl's blood being the main component of an illegal drug.

Eraserhead's a very considerate person especially when it counts~ I'm rooting for Izuku and Mirio in their mission to save Eri hardcore!

Sep 28, 2020 8:17 PM
Feb 2019
That lock guy needs to shut up. He's annoying.

The art almost looks off-model this episode. Facial proportions are off on a lot of characters and they just don't quite look right.

Eraser Head's a good sensei even when he's not on the clock. Aww.

Gran Torino wants All Might and Nighteye to make up. I figured he had a reason for wanting Midoriya to go work with Nighteye. I wonder if Nighteye will reach out through Midoriya.
uwotnowSep 28, 2020 8:49 PM
Nov 10, 2020 1:49 AM

Mar 2015
Enjoying this, another build-up to what should be another great fight!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 17, 2021 4:29 AM

Jun 2019
The rescue mission to save Eri is upcoming.
Feb 27, 2021 12:24 PM

Jun 2015
I don listen to the Beatles or particularly listen to there music. If anything the ones that still live just grew massive egos and if the internet had existed in there time they would be like a drop of water from a pipette into the middle of the ocean. Anyway, that aside, you cant deny they were global phenomenons and the cheeky shout out as the 4 characters this episode crossed the road on the walkway was a touch of genius. Loved it.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 5, 2021 9:49 AM

Jun 2013
Nice to see a lot of pro heroes gathering together to discuss about their operation and rescue Eri.
Mar 19, 2021 11:42 AM

Jul 2020
So the Big 3 won't chime in for the rescue mission or is it just gonna be Deku's class or sum shit interesting.
Mar 27, 2021 12:28 PM

Oct 2020
This was quite intense! But that joker hero just ruined the mood. Who was that even? While others didn't spoke that guy was just showing off. He doesn't even understand the future crisis. I say he shouldn't have been their instead of the students.

Aizawa started to believe in Izuku. But his decision was also correct. On the other hand, Eri is in real trouble and so as the world. Chissaki is really a monster.

Man!! That end is really very cool. Even I think this one is better than the op. I will miss that after the 13th episode.
Maddy_ReDarkMar 27, 2021 12:31 PM
Apr 19, 2021 3:03 PM
Sep 2020
Midoriya , Kirishima , Asui and Uraraka are all going to the same meeting , some big news got told. A lot of Pro heroes and non pros are called even Asizawa and Gran Torino are here!!!!

Midoriya and Mirio are even more determined now. Aizawa helps Midoriya by telling him theirs still hope so keep looking forward , even now hes a good guy at heart taking care of one of his students !!!!!!

Nighteye kinda compliments Midoriya saying hes like All might!!!!

OMG Eri !!!! shes thinking of Midoriya , shes never had a kind person in her life , I might cry !!!! she starts to cry because i think she wants to be by Midoriya again !!!!! I want that too , she must be safe with Midoriya.
Sam_SinghApr 19, 2021 3:10 PM
Jul 23, 2021 9:22 PM

Feb 2021
Not a bad ep. The plan is in progress. I feel really bad for Eri. Idk if Overhaul uses her blood in those bullets or takes chunks outta her body (like skin, nails and hair etc.)

Oct 27, 2021 2:37 PM

Jan 2021
That after-credits scene hit hard.
Nov 4, 2021 9:24 AM

Apr 2013
Man, these episodes are so good... even if it's mostly talking, it's still damn interesting. Seeing Mirio serious like that, I'm looking forward to him going all out.
Nov 6, 2021 6:19 AM

Apr 2021
Honestly that was a serious meeting....And I know what it's like to have regrets but hey knowing Midoriya I know he will succeed in what ever he does :)
Jan 10, 2022 5:00 AM
Jul 2018
Eraser head good job!!!
Mar 26, 2022 7:13 AM

Oct 2020
Looks like it's getting interesting !!!
Hang in there Eri
May 24, 2022 12:41 PM
Jan 2022
All I got to say is this is a Nice episode.
Jul 26, 2022 7:36 PM

Jun 2014
Lol at the Abbey Road reference.

They're all planning to try to get that girl, but it's not going to be easy.

Feb 19, 2023 6:54 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Unpleasant talk it was, even to Sir. Regret always comin late but nothing can beat the spirit to move forward. That's a good spirit. So yeah, let's find Ericwan and kick Overhaul ass already. But how?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 14, 2023 5:30 PM
Apr 2018
After rewatching this episode, I must say, Deku and Mirio somehow taking the blame here is absolute BS and it cheapens the entire plot by using such a weird forcing function. It makes sense for them to feel bad about it, but not for the pros to blame them.
Deku and Mirio made the best choice at the time. Had they not, they might have put the entire investigation into the Yakuza in danger, which Sir had warned them about already. In fact, they gathered extremely valuable intel on how they might be making the bullets in the first place.

That supposed hero that keeps blaming them should really get his face punched in; The only way I can see this making sense if it is a reason later on used towards painting the Hero society as hypocrites or something like that (Note: I never watched beyond S4).
Dec 15, 2023 2:10 AM

Nov 2023
WOw so many heroes showing up in one place
Mar 22, 9:11 PM

Jul 2008
Hero work is not as black and white as it appears.

And boy Chisaki is a real piece of work...
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

465 by YeaGERIST01 »»
Yesterday, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

158 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

233 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

225 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

128 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 31, 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.