Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kirito ships

Jan 5, 7:49 AM
SuiNoByakko said:
EliAyaseLL said:
Imagine shipping someone who’s in a potato state with a girl who isn’t his girlfriend

Wait, you don't ship people in potato state with people who tried to kill them? Weirdo.

That being said, Kirito X Eugeo is obviously the only true love in this show.

The ship Alice and Kirito doesn't make sense because, apart from that he loves Asuna, they only interacted for one day.

The relationship between Kirito and Eugeo is beautiful, but I must tell you that the relationship between Asuna and Kirito is equally beautiful, just read the novel. Asuna and Eugeo are the most important people for Kirito, the others are just friends. (Oh Suguha is also very important to him, but I think Asuna and Eugeo are on another plane.)

Jan 14, 2:55 PM

Alice is 10000x better than Asuna.
Subscribe to my Youtube: MariNate

Jan 14, 3:06 PM

Marinate1016 said:

Lying is a sin. Falsehood is a crime. Sprouting such nonsense could get you arrested.
Logan Lerman is the love of my life. Someday we'll marry.
Asuna, Emilia and Zelda are the ultimate goddesses of everything that's good and pure.
Zack Fair, Mahiro Fuwa and Edward Elric are the best boys of all time.
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi is the best work of fiction ever recorded in human history.
Yuki Kajiura's music can cure and heal every disease ever known by men. Oblivious is her magnum opus.
Women are the scum of this earth, and I can assure you they're well aware of that.

One is a lie. The other ones are not. DEUS VULT!

Jan 14, 5:14 PM
Nick-Knight said:
Marinate1016 said:

Lying is a sin. Falsehood is a crime. Sprouting such nonsense could get you arrested.

Absolute disgusting, Alice fans are the sinner. Let spit on him, my brotha.

Jan 16, 8:15 AM

Kaiser-chan said:
I only ship Alice with myself.

Alice Scumberg is not real. Unlike my waifu, which is very, very real 😏.
Logan Lerman is the love of my life. Someday we'll marry.
Asuna, Emilia and Zelda are the ultimate goddesses of everything that's good and pure.
Zack Fair, Mahiro Fuwa and Edward Elric are the best boys of all time.
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi is the best work of fiction ever recorded in human history.
Yuki Kajiura's music can cure and heal every disease ever known by men. Oblivious is her magnum opus.
Women are the scum of this earth, and I can assure you they're well aware of that.

One is a lie. The other ones are not. DEUS VULT!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]