Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2019 11:31 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter was soo cool!
Nov 20, 2019 11:19 AM

Sep 2017
I laughed so hard to Cana just being too drunk to be hypnotized. Lucy's idea to card the guild to safe them is good. Man, Laxus is so badass
Nov 21, 2019 12:37 AM

Jan 2008
Laxus has his very own Juvia now.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Nov 21, 2019 4:16 PM
Nov 2016
The plot armor was very strong in this chapter, Apparently Cana was so drunk one of the strongest wizards hypnosis doesn't work because..why not.
And a dragon slayer that can cut everything has the ability to cut ''strength'' even though it makes no sense, it doesn't even work because LAXUS ISN'T STRONG he's weak..wow great fight a real struggle
Nov 21, 2019 5:27 PM

Nov 2016
Laxus one shot lady killer.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 21, 2019 10:46 PM

Jan 2009
Cana card sealing magic is gonna be useful

and lol Laxus is weak hearted eh he knows self-acceptance or self-tolerance so well then
Nov 21, 2019 11:07 PM
Oct 2019
Emanharlem55 said:
The plot armor was very strong in this chapter, Apparently Cana was so drunk one of the strongest wizards hypnosis doesn't work because..why not.
And a dragon slayer that can cut everything has the ability to cut ''strength'' even though it makes no sense, it doesn't even work because LAXUS ISN'T STRONG he's weak..wow great fight a real struggle

Her magic didn't affect Laxus because he doesn't view himself strong. So he is still under WW control. Kiria magic didn't affect him.
Erza didn't want to admit she's weak in her fight with Kiria , that resulted it worked on her

as for Laxus he failed in Tartaros , Remember ?
That's why he view himself weak , he couldn't protect his thunder friends against Tempester , This makes Sense

And Kiria's magic could've only cut WW brainwashed control on Laxus

Not sure where you read the Eng version, probably the wrong one

Cana wasn't Hypno in first place she was too drunk and passed out before White Mage whited FT out in their guild , Touka probably thought She was affected so she took her along in the ship going to where Natsu and co are , Cana was still in drunk state so she took that White dress and played along with Touka

Plot Armor wasn't here at all
Mazetriple100Nov 21, 2019 11:31 PM
Nov 21, 2019 11:10 PM
Oct 2019
FMmatron said:
Laxus one shot lady killer.

The entire fight has been going on pretty much off screened
This was more than likely the Final blow

And Kiria wasn't oneshotted as she regained conscious right after that Lightning
Mazetriple100Nov 21, 2019 11:18 PM
Nov 21, 2019 11:27 PM
Oct 2019
deg said:
Cana card sealing magic is gonna be useful

and lol Laxus is weak hearted eh he knows self-acceptance or self-tolerance so well then

He view himself weak , he couldn't protect his thunder friends against Tempester

Yep he admits unlike Erza that's why that worked on Erza , she doesn't want to admit she's weak
Nov 22, 2019 5:36 AM
Jul 2018
Emanharlem55 said:

The important parts is the Dragon Gods defeat/beaten As long they don't get defeated by BS then all is good , Just as the Water God Dragon's defeat was Good and fine
Nov 22, 2019 11:14 AM
Nov 2016
Mazetriple100 said:
Emanharlem55 said:

Her magic didn't affect Laxus because he doesn't view himself strong. So he is still under WW control. Kiria magic didn't affect him.
Erza didn't want to admit she's weak in her fight with Kiria , that resulted it worked on her

That's why he view himself weak , he couldn't protect his thunder friends against Tempester , This makes Sense

Cana wasn't Hypno in first place she was too drunk and passed out before White Mage whited FT out in their guild , Touka probably thought She was affected so she took her along in the ship going to where Natsu and co are , Cana was still in drunk state so she took that White dress and played along with Touka

Its fairy tail theirs always some plot armor
Nov 22, 2019 11:22 AM
Oct 2019
Emanharlem55 said:
Mazetriple100 said:

But that's like saying

( It's One Piece there's always some plot armor )

(example Luffy's survival after Crocodile's first fight , or Luffy's survival from Kaido )

But Plot Armor wasn't used so far here ,

I can understand Alvarez's problem was too much , But Hiro is trying to redeem it in this sequel

And I appreciate you're still giving FT a chance by reading this sequel or checking

What's your opinion of Water God Dragon's battle?
Mazetriple100Nov 22, 2019 11:45 AM
Nov 22, 2019 11:49 AM

Nov 2019
Incredible! now Laxus, Reject her love confession!

Mirajane better get her turn to shine in the next chapters!

Mashima is being rude towards her fans by showing very little of her
Nov 22, 2019 2:41 PM
Nov 2016
Mazetriple100 said:
Emanharlem55 said:

But that's like saying

(example Luffy's survival after Crocodile's first fight , or Luffy's survival from Kaido )

I can understand Alvarez's problem was too much , But Hiro is trying to redeem it in this sequel

And I appreciate you're still giving FT a chance by reading this sequel or checking

My opinion on the water god dragon battle it was fair and made sense Natsu didn't just 1 hit one of the strongest dragons thats been around for hundreds of years, I didnt really enjoy Igneels Evil son though and than Natsu losing control from eating his fire I think it would of been better if they just focused on the 100 years quest instead of adding the white wizard, the dragon guild, and Igneels son wanting to beat Natsu for being his fake son or something
Nov 22, 2019 11:08 PM
Oct 2019
Emanharlem55 said:
Mazetriple100 said:

But that's like saying

My opinion on the water god dragon battle it was fair and made sense Natsu didn't just 1 hit one of the strongest dragons thats been around for hundreds of years, I didnt really enjoy Igneels Evil son though and than Natsu losing control from eating his fire I think it would of been better if they just focused on the 100 years quest instead of adding the white wizard, the dragon guild, and Igneels son wanting to beat Natsu for being his fake son or something

I agree , I think they were added to drag the story a bit so far 1 God Dragon got taken down , the next dragon is very soon

Touka is sadly another Zeref being , a immortal , Dragon Eaters I think they were added to make Natsu and co get stronger , Natsu said in the middle of the Water God Dragon fight , ( Until I get stronger ) for him to go 1 v 1 against Ignia

There's hope Natsu's final form of Dragon Force gets unlocked after the entire Diabolos guild defeat , or after fighting a strong opponent ( their Guild Master )
Nov 25, 2019 12:02 PM

Oct 2017
Lol Cana will always be Cana lmao and Kiria just fell for Laxus, I wonder if this will be taken seriously or just pushed aside as a joke.
Jun 11, 2023 11:11 AM
Feb 2022
Salvada de la hipnosis por la ebriedad Cana XD. Bien Laxus. No solo ganaste, sino que también le gustas a Kyria, pero no se si a Mira le gustara si se entera.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 157 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - 51 minutes ago

1 by MegamiRem »»
35 minutes ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 156 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - Apr 2

13 by Njessness »»
Apr 11, 1:21 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - May 28, 2019

16 by senekohan »»
Apr 9, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 25 Discussion

Boot_Leg - May 14, 2019

25 by senekohan »»
Apr 9, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Spoiler warning to those that hasn´t read to chapter 153 About Natsu

MiraStraussFan99 - Apr 8

3 by Irshiki »»
Apr 8, 11:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.