Forum Settings
Forums
Nov 19, 6:21 PM

Honestly as meta as it sounds I'd really love a game based off the New Game! franchise. Like a game dev simulator but a lot cuter.

Nov 19, 6:26 PM

Made in Abyss as a Team Ico-esque game or even a JRPG would be cool.

Nov 19, 6:27 PM

Hmm, a Monster-like game sounds interesting on paper, there needs to be a proper horror game nowadays as almost everything is just jumpscares.

If you find yourself disagreeing, please, don't do the following:

1. Call out on some superiority complex.
2. Rely on "If you don't like then don't watch it" in an attempt to defend your statements
3. Resorting to insults.

Nov 19, 6:33 PM
Violet Evergarden 1st person shooter 👍

Nov 19, 6:33 PM
Soul Eater: Action/Open World

Just imagining all the Weapon/Meister combos and creative world building... It'd be a fun game if done right.

Nov 19, 7:13 PM
If done well, I think a game based on AoT would be super fun. Imagine flying through a city with the ODM gear and making precise sword slashes to kill titans. I know one has been made already, though I'm not sure of the quality.

Nov 19, 7:21 PM
*sips coffee*

HeruruMeruru said:
Made in Abyss as a Team Ico-esque game or even a JRPG would be cool.

Lol, I actually came here to say Made in Abyss. Maybe not specifically from Riko's POV as in the anime/manga, but the idea of searching for relics and building up a tolerance to the Abyss as you delve deeper, upgrading your gear via knowledge of ancient artifacts, and fighting more difficult creatures as you descend would be dope.

Nov 19, 7:25 PM

I want a new 1v1 fighter game based off the fate franchise, the only one to ever come out was unlimited codes, which was quite a while ago, before it really became popular, with the fan base as it is now it would make a killing, just look at how profitable fgo is.

Nov 19, 7:31 PM

gmjc said:
If done well, I think a game based on AoT would be super fun. Imagine flying through a city with the ODM gear and making precise sword slashes to kill titans. I know one has been made already, though I'm not sure of the quality.

Personally I didn't think the game was all that great. I found it a pain in the ass to play, but I'm sure there are a good amount of people who actually enjoyed it.

Nov 19, 8:04 PM

dude there should be a really popular long running strategy based rpg game series based off of pokemon they should really do something like that

Nov 19, 8:39 PM
Star-Storm said:
Honestly as meta as it sounds I'd really love a game based off the New Game! franchise. Like a game dev simulator but a lot cuter.

I would probably buy this. It would be a great idea!

The only thing that immediately comes to mind for me is a Cells at Work! tower defense game.

Nov 19, 10:25 PM

I commented many years ago that Naruto would make a great strategy RPG with the different units with their characteristic abilities deployed on a battlefield.

Nov 19, 11:55 PM

Hunter x Hunter's Greed Island game

Nov 20, 1:46 AM

Tsubasa Cronicle
Magi (franchise)
Negima

And others

Nov 20, 1:47 AM

Made in Abyss is the obvious answer.. i think i even heard once it's even the authorial intent..

it's actually pretty similar in idea to a game named Spelunky.. i'd love to play a MIA-themed Spelunky

Nov 20, 7:53 AM

juiccbox said:
dude there should be a really popular long running strategy based rpg game series based off of pokemon they should really do something like that

holy shit dude that would be so great
like imagine being able to capture monsters??

Nov 20, 7:54 AM

Digibutter64 said:
Star-Storm said:

I would probably buy this. It would be a great idea!

The only thing that immediately comes to mind for me is a Cells at Work! tower defense game.

I would love that Cells at Work game too. Surprised there hasn’t been an app like that yet!

Nov 21, 9:04 PM

Star-Storm said:
juiccbox said:

holy shit dude that would be so great
like imagine being able to capture monsters??

Yeah dude, and fill a Pokédex like the one ash has, and fight gym leaders. I’m surprised this hasn’t been made yet man this would be a really popular game

Nov 21, 9:41 PM

The Jewelpet franchise as a (family-friendly) Devil May Cry-type action platformer. Now who wants Jewel Gear Rising: Rubyvengeance to be made?

Nov 23, 12:10 AM

Prison School, an adult jailbreak game and dating simulator.