Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Nov 19, 1:34 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 792
Do you have any oral fixations? I'm sure you all know I do ;)

Get your mind out of the gutter; I'm just saying I like chewing ice, that and chewing gum.

I'm just the kind of person that needs things in my mouth I guess. What about you? Do you have any oral fixations? Do your fixations affect your daily life?




πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…“πŸ…¨
 
#2
Nov 19, 1:45 PM

Online
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 729
I keep chewing the metal part of pencils and the caps of pens. I used to chew wires but got over that one after a while.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but it's probably going to involve frogs. I freakin' hate those things."
- Albert Einstein
 
#3
Nov 19, 1:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 6258
Yeah, I do weird mouth stuff.
Sometimes when I'm drinking a Manhattan I spit the glace cherry back into my glass just to shock the expensive call girl I'm with.
 
#4
Nov 19, 1:50 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 792
Bobby2Hands said:
Yeah, I do weird mouth stuff.
Sometimes when I'm drinking a Manhattan I spit the glace cherry back into my glass just to shock the expensive call girl I'm with.

For some reason I am doubting the call girl part.




πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…“πŸ…¨
 
#5
Nov 19, 1:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 6258
Alpha_Tranny said:
Bobby2Hands said:
Yeah, I do weird mouth stuff.
Sometimes when I'm drinking a Manhattan I spit the glace cherry back into my glass just to shock the expensive call girl I'm with.

For some reason I am doubting the call girl part.

Her name is Tatiana and she's real to me goddamn it.
 
#6
Nov 19, 1:54 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 792
Bobby2Hands said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

For some reason I am doubting the call girl part.

Her name is Tatiana and she's real to me goddamn it.

Anything is real if you believe hard enough and use your imagination.





πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…“πŸ…¨
 
#7
Nov 19, 2:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 4136
I like to use my mouth to process organic matter for easier transit to my digestive system.
 
#8
Nov 19, 2:42 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 792
Scud said:
I like to use my mouth to process organic matter for easier transit to my digestive system.

I heard about that, I should try it sometimes. Too be fair I'm used to choking on things so food is easy.




πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…“πŸ…¨
 
#9
Nov 19, 4:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 1217
I always destroy the tips of brushes, pencils, when I don't have a gum avaliable to chew, but my mother did breastfeed me long enough, so I'm baffled.
 
Nov 19, 4:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 1268
Chewing gun can satisfy my needs. I've no use out of biting into pencils like someone here...


“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
 
Nov 19, 5:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 1217
Luchse said:
Chewing gun can satisfy my needs. I've no use out of biting into pencils like someone here...
But it does taste really nice, you should try it sometime.
 
Nov 19, 5:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 1268
Kosmonaut said:
Luchse said:
Chewing gun can satisfy my needs. I've no use out of biting into pencils like someone here...
But it does taste really nice, you should try it sometime.
Well, l I came to such a conclusion by giving it a try.


“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
 
Nov 19, 5:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 1217
Luchse said:
Kosmonaut said:
But it does taste really nice, you should try it sometime.
Well, l I came to such a conclusion by giving it a try.
Well now, not everyone can have good taste, otherwise it would be just normal taste, wouldn't it?
 
Nov 19, 5:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 1268
Kosmonaut said:
Luchse said:
Well, l I came to such a conclusion by giving it a try.
Well now, not everyone can have good taste, otherwise it would be just normal taste, wouldn't it?
One can hardly proclaim feasting upon a pencil to be a matter of a good taste.


“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
 
Nov 19, 6:56 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 792
Luchse said:
Kosmonaut said:
Well now, not everyone can have good taste, otherwise it would be just normal taste, wouldn't it?
One can hardly proclaim feasting upon a pencil to be a matter of a good taste.

I have to agree. Waste of a good pencil. There are far better and more productive things to put in one's mouth.




πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…“πŸ…¨
 
Nov 19, 7:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 1217
Alpha_Tranny said:
Luchse said:
One can hardly proclaim feasting upon a pencil to be a matter of a good taste.

I have to agree. Waste of a good pencil. There are far better and more productive things to put in one's mouth.
Not for a good, well-behaved, christian boi like me.
 
Nov 19, 7:20 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 792
Kosmonaut said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

I have to agree. Waste of a good pencil. There are far better and more productive things to put in one's mouth.
Not for a good, well-behaved, christian boi like me.

I thought Christians could still eat all kinds of meat. I'm sure a good wiener would be good. If not that then maybe some skirt steak.




πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…“πŸ…¨
 
Nov 19, 7:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 1031
once i broke off the end of a mechanical pencil by chewing it so much

epic win
 
Nov 20, 1:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 26032
I like fruits and ice cream as big as the next person but meh to chewing gum/candy
 
Nov 20, 12:52 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 175
I know it's a pretty disgusting habit,but I'm hooked on biting my nails (not even nail polish helps),possibly in an attempt to calm my nerves. Though,I've recently with a lot of effort been able to let them grow out quite nicely.

Anyway,other than that,I guess chewing gum and biting my lips count.
 
Nov 20, 12:58 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 792
Nutella71 said:
I know it's a pretty disgusting habit,but I'm hooked on biting my nails (not even nail polish helps),possibly in an attempt to calm my nerves. Though,I've recently with a lot of effort been able to let them grow out quite nicely.

Anyway,other than that,I guess chewing gum and biting my lips count.

I have the same habit of biting my nails except nail polish did help. I just stopped painting my nails, lol.




πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…“πŸ…¨
 
Nov 20, 1:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 1268
Alpha_Tranny said:
Kosmonaut said:
Not for a good, well-behaved, christian boi like me.

I thought Christians could still eat all kinds of meat. I'm sure a good wiener would be good. If not that then maybe some skirt steak.
Don't let him trick you with that christian boi nonsense... He loves putting stuff in his mouth, no matter what it is.

Let's just say that he's rather adventurous in that field.


“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
 
Nov 20, 1:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 666
Alpha_Tranny said:
Nutella71 said:
I know it's a pretty disgusting habit,but I'm hooked on biting my nails (not even nail polish helps),possibly in an attempt to calm my nerves. Though,I've recently with a lot of effort been able to let them grow out quite nicely.

Anyway,other than that,I guess chewing gum and biting my lips count.

I have the same habit of biting my nails except nail polish did help. I just stopped painting my nails, lol.
I haven’t used nail clippers in 15+ years. I’m an addict when it comes to biting my nails, and they’re so short because I bite them down to the nub. Nothing has helped but sometimes I manage to dedicate a month to growing out a nail on certain fingers.
 
Nov 20, 1:13 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 19
Alpha_Tranny said:
Kosmonaut said:
Not for a good, well-behaved, christian boi like me.

I thought Christians could still eat all kinds of meat. I'm sure a good wiener would be good. If not that then maybe some skirt steak.


Speaking of wieners, have you ever tried any of those cheese filled wieners? Yeah it can get annoying when the cheese gets all over your face but that only happens when you squeeze them hard.
 
Nov 20, 1:41 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 792
Azzhole_Flicker said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

I thought Christians could still eat all kinds of meat. I'm sure a good wiener would be good. If not that then maybe some skirt steak.


Speaking of wieners, have you ever tried any of those cheese filled wieners? Yeah it can get annoying when the cheese gets all over your face but that only happens when you squeeze them hard.

You know I specialize in eating those baby.




πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…“πŸ…¨
 
Nov 20, 1:41 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 792
m0llerz said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

I have the same habit of biting my nails except nail polish did help. I just stopped painting my nails, lol.
I haven’t used nail clippers in 15+ years. I’m an addict when it comes to biting my nails, and they’re so short because I bite them down to the nub. Nothing has helped but sometimes I manage to dedicate a month to growing out a nail on certain fingers.

Yeah, nail biting is a surprisingly tricky habit to break.




πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…“πŸ…¨
 
Nov 20, 1:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1939
Kosmonaut said:
I always destroy the tips of brushes, pencils, when I don't have a gum avaliable to chew, but my mother did breastfeed me long enough, so I'm baffled.
she probably breastfed you for too long. Be honest, you always thought it was weird to still get that milk at age 15.


I don't have an oral fixation btw move along
 
Nov 20, 2:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 1217
Railey2 said:
Kosmonaut said:
I always destroy the tips of brushes, pencils, when I don't have a gum avaliable to chew, but my mother did breastfeed me long enough, so I'm baffled.
she probably breastfed you for too long. Be honest, you always thought it was weird to still get that milk at age 15.
Yeah, I guess you're right. It was indeed weird, I had to get a shovel, dig to pick her up, there were maggots all over the place... Probably not that healthy and definitely not christian.

Luchse said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

I thought Christians could still eat all kinds of meat. I'm sure a good wiener would be good. If not that then maybe some skirt steak.
Don't let him trick you with that christian boi nonsense... He loves putting stuff in his mouth, no matter what it is.

Let's just say that he's rather adventurous in that field.
God did say his followers would be doubted and scorned by unrepentant sinners.
 
Nov 20, 4:30 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 792
Kosmonaut said:
Railey2 said:
she probably breastfed you for too long. Be honest, you always thought it was weird to still get that milk at age 15.
Yeah, I guess you're right. It was indeed weird, I had to get a shovel, dig to pick her up, there were maggots all over the place... Probably not that healthy and definitely not christian.

Luchse said:
Don't let him trick you with that christian boi nonsense... He loves putting stuff in his mouth, no matter what it is.

Let's just say that he's rather adventurous in that field.
God did say his followers would be doubted and scorned by unrepentant sinners.

Be honest, you've taken a trip or 2 to the sausage factory.




πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…“πŸ…¨
 
Nov 20, 5:05 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 122
I'm always chewing gum but that's all that I chew. I'd rather destroy my stomach than my teeth.


Un coup de dés

jamais
n'abolira

le hasard

 
Nov 20, 5:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 173
i really only bite my nails these days.

but when i was in middle/high school i had a fixation with chewing on the rubber things that wrap around mechanical pencils to help your grip on them.
 
Nov 20, 6:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 391
Kosmonaut said:
I always destroy the tips of brushes, pencils, when I don't have a gum avaliable to chew, but my mother did breastfeed me long enough, so I'm baffled.
That is absolutely disgusting, although I am not the least bit surprised.

OT: I never had that kind of habit, I am more of a handler, I need pens to click, elastic bands to snap on my wrist, stuff like that.



"The one with the biggest brains have the smallest penile lengths." - Jordan B. Peterson
 
Nov 21, 3:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 1217
Alpha_Tranny said:
Kosmonaut said:
Yeah, I guess you're right. It was indeed weird, I had to get a shovel, dig to pick her up, there were maggots all over the place... Probably not that healthy and definitely not christian.

God did say his followers would be doubted and scorned by unrepentant sinners.

Be honest, you've taken a trip or 2 to the sausage factory.
My favorite sausage dish is currywurst and I personally prefer Frankfurter to a Wiener.

Bakchos said:
Kosmonaut said:
I always destroy the tips of brushes, pencils, when I don't have a gum avaliable to chew, but my mother did breastfeed me long enough, so I'm baffled.
That is absolutely disgusting, although I am not the least bit surprised.

OT: I never had that kind of habit, I am more of a handler, I need pens to click, elastic bands to snap on my wrist, stuff like that.
Why do you judge me so, Bakky? I'm not judging your tactic clearly learned to avoid self-harm, why do you judge my chewing pencils and brushes?
 
Nov 21, 8:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 699
i just got braces on so I started licking my teeth a lot more
Gin-chan said:
Anime - it's not something that can be thought of in a hall for conferences. It is made out of strange juices current from the brain of animators.
 
Nov 21, 10:29 AM
Forum Moderator
Nameless Dreamer

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 666
Yup, chew on mostly gum now, but when I was younger I'd chew up pencils and pens, also would chew on the sleeve or collar of my shirts.
This is your story now.
This might be the last chance,
for all is fleeting;
'tis naught but a dream.
An unending one.
 
Nov 21, 10:45 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 792
Fleeting_Dream said:
Yup, chew on mostly gum now, but when I was younger I'd chew up pencils and pens, also would chew on the sleeve or collar of my shirts.

Lol you reminded me I would chew on the sleeves of my sweatshirt last when I was a kid.




πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…“πŸ…¨
 
Nov 21, 11:18 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 116
Don't like gums because it's too soft for me - when chewing something, wine gums, jelly beans and licorize all the way.


Chewed on pencils gross me out, I never did that myself. It does not taste like anything either, so why would people do that?
 
Nov 21, 3:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 4324
Alpha_Tranny said:
Bobby2Hands said:
Yeah, I do weird mouth stuff.
Sometimes when I'm drinking a Manhattan I spit the glace cherry back into my glass just to shock the expensive call girl I'm with.

For some reason I am doubting the call girl part.
why would you doubt that? You think 2 hand bob can get a women without paying for it?

or that hes too poor to afford one?
Alpha_Tranny said:
I'm just saying I like chewing ice
what the fuckity fuck? who the fuck chews ICE?!?!
 
Nov 21, 7:53 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 792
KuroudoAkabane said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

For some reason I am doubting the call girl part.
why would you doubt that? You think 2 hand bob can get a women without paying for it?

or that hes too poor to afford one?
Alpha_Tranny said:
I'm just saying I like chewing ice
what the fuckity fuck? who the fuck chews ICE?!?!

That even if a woman was paid they wouldn’t do it.

Also yes, especially ice from sonic. Nice tactile sensation. Plus sonic has good wieners and hotdogs.




πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…“πŸ…¨
 
Nov 21, 8:23 PM
the radio demon

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 666
This reminds me of a funny story. (●´∀`●)

This was probably about eight years ago. I was borrowing my dad's headphones, casually chewing on the cord, when I noticed it tasted salty. I wondered why.

A while later, after I'd been chewing on it for a decent amount of time, I realized why--they were the headphones he used while working out.

Sweat. They were salty from sweat.

I think that scared me straight into being very careful about what I'm putting in my mouth ((βš†·Μ«βš†β€§Μ£Μ₯Μ‡ )) I hardly chew non-food anymore, that's for certain.


im dealing in demons love
its just a matter of time
only i can make your life complete
just give yourself to me
only i can claim your destiny


interview πŸŽ™οΈ quiz
 
Nov 21, 8:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 492
Biting whole cashews in half long-ways then breaking off that little thing at the top that seems like it shouldn't be there.
 
Nov 21, 10:35 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 792
OfDeathandLove said:
This reminds me of a funny story. (●´∀`●)

This was probably about eight years ago. I was borrowing my dad's headphones, casually chewing on the cord, when I noticed it tasted salty. I wondered why.

A while later, after I'd been chewing on it for a decent amount of time, I realized why--they were the headphones he used while working out.

Sweat. They were salty from sweat.

I think that scared me straight into being very careful about what I'm putting in my mouth ((βš†·Μ«βš†β€§Μ£Μ₯Μ‡ )) I hardly chew non-food anymore, that's for certain.

That’s genuinely an amusing story. Probably for the best, foreign objects in the mouth can be dubious, I’m an expert.




πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…“πŸ…¨
 
Nov 22, 1:25 PM
the radio demon

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 666
Alpha_Tranny said:
That’s genuinely an amusing story. Probably for the best, foreign objects in the mouth can be dubious, I’m an expert.


Oh ho ho, I don't doubt it. (β—βŒ’∇βŒ’β—)


im dealing in demons love
its just a matter of time
only i can make your life complete
just give yourself to me
only i can claim your destiny


interview πŸŽ™οΈ quiz
 
Nov 22, 7:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 391
Kosmonaut said:
Bakchos said:
That is absolutely disgusting, although I am not the least bit surprised.

OT: I never had that kind of habit, I am more of a handler, I need pens to click, elastic bands to snap on my wrist, stuff like that.
Why do you judge me so, Bakky? I'm not judging your tactic clearly learned to avoid self-harm, why do you judge my chewing pencils and brushes?
I judge you because that is gross. Do you even know where your pencil has been? I know where my wrists were.



"The one with the biggest brains have the smallest penile lengths." - Jordan B. Peterson
 
Top