Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2019 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Some of these characters sure love to take selfies.

Looks like we got an episode of Rin hanging out with Misa after their latest match. A load of fan service as I had expected. I didn' expect to see them playing ping pong in swimsuits though.
Nov 19, 2019 7:49 AM

Apr 2010
There is no such thing as a fan service overload but if there was such a thing this episode got pretty close.
So many good ass shots in bikini and even a nice boob scene this was really great.

Anyway it seems the girls weak spot was found and it was exploited a great deal in several different challenges.
There communication is improving but it has ways to go hopefully they will be able to show teamwork next time.
Nov 19, 2019 8:03 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Really great episode ! Rin doesn't need to worry about losing, I'm sure they'll get other occasions to train and improving.
We get to see other sports than jet ski like bowling, overboard, tennis, basket, dance and that original game with balls and targets, it was really fun and the OST had been cool as always !
I hope we will see more longer jet ski races.
And they finally exchanged their numbers ! it was really cute, like when she was crying at the end and they texted a lot even if they were in the same room haha.
I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Nov 19, 2019 8:52 AM

Aug 2012

Holy shit, the fanservice was strong in this episode! From nude massages to playing games with the gyaru duo at the pool. I can't imagine anyone watching this show censored... And they finally exchanged phone numbers.
Nov 19, 2019 10:46 AM

Mar 2016
This show is actually pretty watchable when they're not racing. And damn, those gyarus are smoking hot in their bikinis. Definitely best duo.
Nov 19, 2019 11:36 AM

May 2018
1st they lost to them Hell's Kitchen Idol bitches , next they lost multiple times to those Gal bitches, so what do them America girls tell's them, COMMUNICATION!!!!!!!

Those GAL's were really hot in their bikinis......................
Nov 19, 2019 12:19 PM

Nov 2016
There's nothing quite like a fanservice episode in an ecchi show.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 19, 2019 12:45 PM

Mar 2019
I hoped the race against the idols would last longer but the episode was very good
That pool scene was very enjoyable to watch ahah
The last scene when they exchanged numbers and getting closer was very cute, I wasn't expecting to see that kind of scenes in this show
Nov 19, 2019 2:49 PM

Dec 2018
Im glad that my lesbians lost twice!! That teach them a valuable lesson and how important team play is!! They can work on that together in bed!!,,,YEES!!! Aoi shows some dominance by steeping between the two girl and her girlfriend!! And Misa did the same against the incest twins!! Love to see both of my girls defending each other!!

Bit disappointed that we have no lesbian kissing yet!! Hopefully they will go at it soon!! Great episode another fun day in lesbian heaven!! But anime!! I fucking notice the heterosexuality in the background!! Be damn careful next time I may pull points from your stupid ass!! Only lesbians are allowed!!

Nov 19, 2019 3:00 PM

May 2015
Namiki is reaching new levels of adorableness. Seeing her flail about chucking those balls was cute AF! When she threw the bowling ball and seemed to be praying was cute AF!! Namiki still remains the absolute best thing about this series.

The race was meh. Im glad they ended it quick. Those idols are really annoying with their smug attitudes but I guess thats the point. Im so glad they didnt do a race to compete against those Gals cause Im so sick of that pattern. So far literally every race has the started the same way of someone insulting something or someone. Im glad it was at least over an object that one time. It was nice to see them compete in a different way even if it was just to pound it into us that they have bad teamwork skills.

That last conversation was SO ADORABLE!! Misa X Namiki is the best ship of the season they're so cute together. Didnt expect this series to give us this much yuri and Im loving every second of it. When Namiki was hugging Misa while crying and the people were walking past smiling I couldnt stop grinning. SO GOOD!
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 19, 2019 3:05 PM

May 2015
syncrogazer said:
This show is actually pretty watchable when they're not racing. And damn, those gyarus are smoking hot in their bikinis. Definitely best duo.

I know right. I wish they'd do less racing and more of the normal stuff which is funny for a series about racing that we hope for this lol.

Yuri-Crusader said:
Im glad that my lesbians lost twice!! That teach them a valuable lesson and how important team play is!! They can work on that together in bed!!,,,YEES!!! Aoi shows some dominance by steeping between the two girl and her girlfriend!! And Misa did the same against the incest twins!! Love to see both of my girls defending each other!!

Bit disappointed that we have no lesbian kissing yet!! Hopefully they will go at it soon!! Great episode another fun day in lesbian heaven!! But anime!! I fucking notice the heterosexuality in the background!! Be damn careful next time I may pull points from your stupid ass!! Only lesbians are allowed!!

Ah I see you're a yuri fan of culture as well. They're already embracing like mad so the kissing will come XD. (I wish)
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 19, 2019 4:11 PM

Oct 2015
Damn, two straight loses for the Kandagawa jet girls. I can't believe they lost the against Hell's kitchen, but I can understand since this will enable them to develop further as characters. It sure did, especially after their lose to Baba girls at the pool, they gotten closer as a unit and became more as friends. It makes further sense, because they are new to each other and of course communication would suck between them.

Too bad Japanese only see female characters as playthings in anime and not as solid characters, as this would've been a good sport series if they took it seriously. Now only wrong people would watch this, and nothing good will come off it. SMH. Don't get me wrong as a service anime it does a pretty good job, and it also has a few good sporting moments, but those things don't mix well not matter who says what.

But it's a nice series nonetheless.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 19, 2019 11:58 PM

Mar 2009
Don't those gyaru girls know it's No Nut November?
smh
Nov 20, 2019 12:33 PM

Aug 2013
lihle808 said:
Damn, two straight loses for the Kandagawa jet girls. I can't believe they lost the against Hell's kitchen, but I can understand since this will enable them to develop further as characters. It sure did, especially after their lose to Baba girls at the pool, they gotten closer as a unit and became more as friends. It makes further sense, because they are new to each other and of course communication would suck between them.

Too bad Japanese only see female characters as playthings in anime and not as solid characters, as this would've been a good sport series if they took it seriously. Now only wrong people would watch this, and nothing good will come off it. SMH. Don't get me wrong as a service anime it does a pretty good job, and it also has a few good sporting moments, but those things don't mix well not matter who says what.

But it's a nice series nonetheless.

For the sports value, you can resort to the game when it comes out šŸ˜†I think that there's no official confirmation that it will be localizaed yet.
Please consider reading my novel for MAL x Honeyfeed Writing contest 2023 https://www.honeyfeed.fm/novels/12252
Nov 21, 2019 3:14 AM

Oct 2007
I like that Rin and Misa lost a lot. Lost the race against the idols, lost those games against the gyaru pair. Losing helped build character, and also find out that proper communication is needed in teamwork.

Also liking the surfers. They're so friendly, fun to have around.

looking forward to next week! :)
Nov 22, 2019 5:33 AM

Jul 2017
Let the race begin! Between the Hell's Kitchen girls and Misa/Rin. I think it was quite obvious that the opponents not just have skill, but also teamwork which brings cohesion, which is the biggest factor in their win over both Misa and Rin.

It was a race to boot, but a race that they could not overcome. That should've opened Rin's eyes to how the sport is more than just "being fun", but being fun in terms of competitiveness, knowing when to be serious and such. Misa, in the brink of trying to salvage her spirit and renew it, took her out for a date (which means, more Yuri action!).

Bumping onto another rival group (Baba Girls) isn't Misa's intentions, but somehow it ended up "racing" in different proportions. And once again, getting trounced by teamwork yet again, seems so stupid but it's so funny for the same reasons. WHAT THEY LACK, is communication, and they just DON'T have the mojo, only going with skill and luck when they defeated Unkai Surfers.

It's good that the rival girls displayed the atmosphere of intimidation via teamwork, that Misa and Rin would open up to each other more and build characterization.

Important setup episode for the events in the future.
Nov 25, 2019 2:58 AM

Oct 2017
Well they lost the match but got closer and also learnt the importance of teamwork, good for them. Also the fanservice was great in this episode.
Nov 25, 2019 9:35 AM

Apr 2012
Kind of expected the race to be longer but having gyaru team messing around in a waterpark was nice compensation.
Nov 26, 2019 3:22 AM

Aug 2013
A lot of fanservice in this episode.

So they lost their match against those idols. At least they learned some lessons like teamwork and communication in which they need to improve on.

Nov 26, 2019 5:38 AM
Nov 2019
This is quickly turning into my weekly "guilty pleasure"...

Dec 27, 2019 10:00 AM

Apr 2011
Pretty disappointing race for the girls.
Apr 26, 2021 6:29 PM

Nov 2013
This bitch Rin is so stupid and childish, she needs a fucking nanny or something.
But i'm glad they've realistically lost to more experienced team.
This whole cell phone number drama is so annoying and forced, why didn't they exchange their numbers at the first day? They are team mates for fuck's sake!
GvendolineApr 30, 2021 12:25 AM
May 19, 2021 12:41 AM

Feb 2020
Ouch. Two straight loses.

Those gyarus were so hot again.

Rin and Misa finally exchanged their numbers. The last scene was so cute. <3

SerafosDec 1, 2023 9:56 AM
Oct 20, 2021 12:31 PM

Apr 2013
Somehow the yuri vibes in this show make me not very interested in the fanservice either,...
Oct 27, 2021 12:03 AM

Jul 2019
Valuable lesson learned! Hope they start winning now.

Finally, a glimpse of Manpuku! That's a lot of woman!
Sep 2, 2022 5:50 AM

Feb 2015
I knew the gyarus wouldn't disappoint.

Cant wait to see more of them. Though I wish the show could've been yuri from the start.
Oct 25, 2023 9:37 PM

Mar 2019
Jennifer and Emily in all their splendor, what a joyful day!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is your best pair.

JiangHaoyi1979 - Oct 8, 2019

12 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 26, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Kandagawa Jet Girls Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2020

39 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 26, 2023 10:35 AM

Poll: » Kandagawa Jet Girls Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2019

16 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 26, 2023 10:03 AM

Poll: » Kandagawa Jet Girls Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2019

21 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 26, 2023 9:20 AM

Poll: » Kandagawa Jet Girls Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2019

18 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 25, 2023 11:07 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.