Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Nov 20, 5:03 PM

Yukikaze_sama said:
For me loli was always about looks: petite, short, usually flat. They can be adults for all I care.

Tho in anime we see both cases. Sometimes adults with the traits I listed above get called loli, and sometimes it's a word just used for a kid. One thing to note is, I don't remember ever seeing "adult looking" kid called loli, so it is about looks and sometimes people just add age as an additional filter.

Somewhat relevant:

And wtf with people again going on about pedos? Lolis are cute. Just like puppies are cute. Do you want to fuck puppies? I assume no. Then why someone liking lolis is assumed to have sexual interest in them?

Yukikaze_sama pretty much answered everything I wanted to say, so I'm just gonna quote him/her.

Nov 20, 8:39 PM
-High-pitched (sometimes annoying) voice
-Tiny body compared to the other characters
-Flat-chested
-Big eyes
-Colorful clothes
-Not legal
-Farthest thing from best girl

These qualifications aren't always true. Just the foundation for almost every loli

Nov 20, 8:41 PM

Bread_lover_666 said:
-Flat-chested
-Big eyes
-Colorful clothes
-Not legal

These qualifications aren't always true. Just the foundation for almost every loli

We all know the not legal thing is situational. Depends on the loli.

πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…“πŸ…¨

Nov 20, 8:43 PM
Alpha_Tranny said:
Bread_lover_666 said:
-Flat-chested
-Big eyes
-Colorful clothes
-Not legal

The thing is that they never LOOK legal so

Nov 20, 8:47 PM

Bread_lover_666 said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

The thing is that they never LOOK legal so

It's like reverse jail bait. They look like children but are legal not the other way around.

πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…“πŸ…¨

Nov 20, 10:23 PM

A loli character that was designed by the writer to be a loli character. So it could be a legal loli like Rory Mercury, or Rin from Kodomo no Jikan. The term "loli" comes from the title of the novel Lolita, which was about a precocious underage girl's relationship with a grown man. So it has sexual connotation. Which is why, anyone who sexualizes an actual, normal child character like Renge from Non Non Biyori , Rin from Usagi Drop, or Kanna from Dragon Maid by calling her a loli, need to be thrown in Gitmo.

Nov 20, 11:15 PM

Treuherzig said:
Pullman said:

How can they be pedo-bait but at the same time not be defined by age? You obviously don't know what pedophilia is, because it is entirely defined by age. So pick one or the other. Ignoring both the age-component of the definition and the reality/fiction distinction in such a short post is an impressive feat of ignorance, not to mention inherently contradictory because you need the age component to even try to justify any pedo-comparisons.

Regardless of age, if you're attracted into children looking people, fictional in this context, you're obviously pedophilic.
Oh my, a take that's on point and didn't come from me. You don't see that every day.

Chiibi said:
Treuherzig said:

Regardless of age, if you're attracted into children looking people, fictional in this context, you're obviously pedophilic.

I think it's best you DON'T throw around such serious accusations of criminal behavior on an anime forum. :/

MAL really needs to ban the word "pedophile" from the forum; people abuse it too much and to apply it to animated characters is ridiculous in itself.
Let me guess, you want them to ban the word ''weeb'' as well.

Chiibi said:
Sphinxter, do me a solid and please stop typing words. >:|

Type in romaji, even...it would make you less annoying.
He merely referenced a definition from an online dictionary. I thought you liked those (β— ωβ— )

Take me into your heart

Accept me as your savior

Nail me to the cross

And let me be reborn

Nov 21, 4:32 AM

Yukikaze_sama said:
For me loli was always about looks: petite, short, usually flat. They can be adults for all I care.

Tho in anime we see both cases. Sometimes adults with the traits I listed above get called loli, and sometimes it's a word just used for a kid. One thing to note is, I don't remember ever seeing "adult looking" kid called loli, so it is about looks and sometimes people just add age as an additional filter.

Somewhat relevant:

And wtf with people again going on about pedos? Lolis are cute. Just like puppies are cute. Do you want to fuck puppies? I assume no. Then why someone liking lolis is assumed to have sexual interest in them?

Here I am being a math nerd talking about fuzzy sets. Meanwhile memes perfectly illustrate the concept. Gotta love it.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but it's probably going to involve frogs. I freakin' hate those things."
- Albert Einstein

Nov 25, 11:00 PM

if she turns me on, she's a loli. enough said

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]