Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 169 Discussion

Nov 18, 2019 8:19 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This lewd girl is already getting concerned fantasizing on how her refusing her Prez on the bed may lead to him considering he is unloved! What is happening to our Kaguya?!

Not that I dislike it! It's the opposite actually! Akasaka-sensei promised that the post confession story will be longer and I am actually loving it!
<< Why Takemoto Uruka is a Super Woman!

Nov 19, 2019 8:22 AM
Strange chapter, poor chika.
Maki's lost it.
How lewd!
Ishigami is as savage and as depressed as usual. Haha.
I guess Pres is thinking about this topic a lot as well.
Will be waiting for 'that' moment to arrive.
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."

Nov 19, 2019 11:05 AM
SoL Enthusiast

Too lewd for Chika I guess. Seeing them thinking about lewd stuff so seriously is fun.
:)

Nov 19, 2019 11:33 AM

Damn Ishigami can deal with any type of (manga) girl! Maki is really good cousin telling Miyuki not to hurt Kaguya...
well that's just my opinion.....

Nov 19, 2019 11:52 AM

Is "How Lewd" the new "How Cute"? I love it!!!

And my gods, Akasaka are you really giving this option to Maki? this is setting up for a intense and dramatic character arc for Kashiwagi, Kashiwagi's Boyfriend and Maki. It could be saying something on TsubamexIinoxIshi as well, but putting those in parallel is very scary...
Also, I didn't knew I missed Ishigami talking shit about youth so much haha

Oh yeah! Fujiwara! The manga has gone up some levels and she needs character development to keep up with it. I know it will come, it is only a matter of how long Akasaka wants to use her as a punchbag...
Modified by Primo_Itoko, Nov 19, 2019 12:06 PM

Nov 19, 2019 12:09 PM

Lmao Maki knows about their dating too, now she is looking out for Kaguya. That speech by ishigami on virgins tho.

Lol Love detective chika got scared by the conversation they were having
Modified by Kmlshblr, Nov 19, 2019 5:22 PM

Nov 19, 2019 1:25 PM

I love how ishigami goes through a mental breakdown everytime relationships are brought up

Nov 19, 2019 1:38 PM
Those guys are cruel teasers of women

Nov 19, 2019 6:03 PM

The manga really is jumping into the elephant in the room about where this has to go eventually now that they are together pretty hard it seems.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 19, 2019 6:03 PM

is this a sign of impending doom? XDXD
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Nov 19, 2019 6:25 PM

Lol, poor Fujiwara wasn't really expecting that kind of love talk.

Nov 20, 2019 4:54 AM

How lewd! So Maki is still planning on attacking ...
Chika tantei got destroyed =/

Nov 20, 2019 11:46 PM
Maki's arms

I love it how Maki quickly realizes that Hayasaka's advice when it comes to men might just be useless considering her lack of experience.
Chika too childish to deal with this advanced stuff, lol.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 21, 2019 10:07 AM

When Ishigami ignites everything else fails in comparison lmao. Also looks like Maki is planning on attacking but can she betray Kashiwagi and do it thou lol.
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.

Nov 21, 2019 5:41 PM

Farabeuf said:
Chika too childish to deal with this advanced stuff, lol.

Well, she is the self proclaimed rabu-tantei and not sekkusu-tantei. :P
<< Why Takemoto Uruka is a Super Woman!

Nov 26, 2019 1:38 AM

Maki getting sidetracked by the smoking analogy, lol.