Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Dec 6, 2019 4:49 PM
I loved the first season, but I'm also asking "why".

I'll watch it, because I'm kind of curious about what they could do with it, and I could be watching anime I don't enjoy nearly as much, but still.... Why.

This gets a second season, but Ippo doesn't get a 4th. TT_TT

Jan 5, 2020 1:40 PM
Alpha_Druid said:
Meh. Whilst there is no 2nd season for anime that require it *cough cough* No Game No Life *cough*, trash like these are getting them.
your taste is trash

Mar 11, 2020 7:36 PM
I find it pretty hard for them to continue Joe's story since it wrapped up nicely. The only thing I can think of is if Megalo Boxing expansed into weighted classes to other countries and have a world championship. idk.

If they decide to continue his story, it would nice to start it by showing the final punch from season 1 as a flashback or something. It always sort of bothersome that we didn't see the final punch connect between Yuri and Joe, you know?

Or what if they do a time-skip, where Joe either mentor or coach another megalo boxer to fight in his style?
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you were originally looking for.”

Mar 11, 2020 9:31 PM
Laughing Man

Don't worry guys, you're not getting hired to write the sequel. Anyway, I, for one, am glad something good is getting a sequel, and excited to see what they come up with.

Apr 7, 2020 11:26 AM

thelivingtunic said:
I loved the first season, but I'm also asking "why".

I'll watch it, because I'm kind of curious about what they could do with it, and I could be watching anime I don't enjoy nearly as much, but still.... Why.

This gets a second season, but Ippo doesn't get a 4th. TT_TT

Ippo is dead af, I expect nothing of it anymore...sadly

Apr 10, 2020 2:08 AM

hopefully it's longer this time, 1 cour wasn't enough to flesh out the story imo.

May 17, 2020 2:39 AM
FforBeeTrain said:
Alpha_Druid said:
Meh. Whilst there is no 2nd season for anime that require it *cough cough* No Game No Life *cough*, trash like these are getting them.
your taste is trash

It indeed is. Megalobox is one of the very very few decent animes released in the past 3-4 years.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Jun 25, 2020 3:47 PM

Just ended watching the first one and I don't know where they'll go with this second series. The story seems closed with the first season, let’s see.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]