Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Nov 23, 2019 7:15 PM

Yeah, I'm sharing similar opinions that the first ended on a good conclusion... BUT, I'm interested in the ideas they'll use to continue it.

Personally, I was always more interested in the Gears.
"You know you've reached peak quality when a doujin is better than the actual source series." (I'm looking at you, To LOVE-Ru)

Just to list a couple of biases when I blabber on about them.
Likes: A good story, characters, writing, romance, a good plot twist or something that breaks expectations (In a good way), 'backstory', and small breasts justice.
Dislikes: Bad romance, too much fanservice, the harem genre, yuri, yaoi, and bad writing.

Nov 29, 2019 9:38 PM
I loved the first season. One of my favorites (top 20). I don't know how I feel about a second season. The first one's ending was great on its own.

Nov 29, 2019 10:31 PM
Agree with most everyone else here, I liked Megalo Box but I really can't think of what a sequel could add. Ashita no Joe was still 10 times better too.

Dec 2, 2019 12:30 AM

ill watch just so i can be contradicted on my thoughts on the serie.

Dec 6, 2019 4:49 PM
I loved the first season, but I'm also asking "why".

I'll watch it, because I'm kind of curious about what they could do with it, and I could be watching anime I don't enjoy nearly as much, but still.... Why.

This gets a second season, but Ippo doesn't get a 4th. TT_TT

Jan 5, 1:40 PM
Alpha_Druid said:
Meh. Whilst there is no 2nd season for anime that require it *cough cough* No Game No Life *cough*, trash like these are getting them.
your taste is trash

Pages (2) « 1 [2]