Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2019 12:40 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a great return for Crusher Joe, I really do enjoy these characters alot. Watching this in HD the scene at the beginning with the team on a resort planet was just sumptuous. I love seeing cel anime in HD and especially scenes like this full of color and life.
Oct 5, 2023 10:38 PM

Sep 2018
Do you really need to watch the movie first to understand this like one of the reviews implies?
The length of the film seems like a bit much...
Oct 6, 2023 1:59 AM

Aug 2012
Reply to Kristiwazhere
Do you really need to watch the movie first to understand this like one of the reviews implies?
The length of the film seems like a bit much...
@Kristiwazhere The film gives you a better introduction to the main characters and general world building etc. Tbh though outside of the odd reference I think the OVAs are as good a place to start as any.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Crusher Joe OVA Episode 2 Discussion

domko - Jul 3, 2017

3 by Zero_sama »»
Mar 3, 2021 3:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.