Forum Settings
Forums

A woman comes by today to say she is pregnant with your child.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Nov 18, 3:02 PM

i dont do one night stands and i think its quite pointless tbh. so thats very unlikely to happen lol

Nov 18, 3:30 PM

go to the store for cigarettes and maybe come back 20 years later if the child ends up being a star athlete or something of the like

Nov 18, 3:59 PM

Well I never had sex and my social life basically doesn't exist so chances are 0%

Nov 18, 5:59 PM

There's no way that would happen to me since I'm as straight as Elton John

And then, God missed a step of his stairs

Nov 18, 6:20 PM

foscor70 said:
My response depends on hr looks.

If shes hot i'l say "Lets get married!"

If shes not then i'l say "Lets get married"

Cuz im 100% sure if something like this happened to me it would be a prank.

Lol she could be a total jerk or be scamming you.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Nov 18, 6:23 PM

MadHobbit2 said:
For me it would be 0%, for a number of reasons.
I hate children with a passion and would never willingly raise one.

Same here. Plus it's better than raising a kid who feels unwanted for sure. I can see why people think it's important to carry responsibility for such a thing, but I don't think somebody should be forced to raise a kid.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Nov 18, 6:25 PM

Cneq said:
MadHobbit2 said:
For me it would be 0%, for a number of reasons.

I hate children with a passion and would never willingly raise one.
"I hate children with a passion and would never willingly raise one."

I mean I don't really care for children either but there's a higher power when you consider you're raising someone that will go into the next generation and hopefully remember you as a good person. I think it's an extremely fulfilling and beautiful thing. Of course kids are going to be a pain in the ass regardless and you'll suffer even worse when they become a bratty teen but imagine having a beer with your kid when they're an adult while you're a ragged old man and looking back at life, I think it's great. Not to mention if you have a good disposition you could probably raise a pretty good human-being to be successful in the next generation.

I get what you mean. Parenthood is definitely beautiful and fulfilling. But there's always the case where you're not capable or ready to take care of another human being.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Nov 18, 6:41 PM

TuryuriOwO said:
Cneq said:
"I hate children with a passion and would never willingly raise one."

I mean I don't really care for children either but there's a higher power when you consider you're raising someone that will go into the next generation and hopefully remember you as a good person. I think it's an extremely fulfilling and beautiful thing. Of course kids are going to be a pain in the ass regardless and you'll suffer even worse when they become a bratty teen but imagine having a beer with your kid when they're an adult while you're a ragged old man and looking back at life, I think it's great. Not to mention if you have a good disposition you could probably raise a pretty good human-being to be successful in the next generation.

I get what you mean. Parenthood is definitely beautiful and fulfilling. But there's always the case where you're not capable or ready to take care of another human being.
Yeah I agree with that. I think someone should have a stable income, housing and have already fulfilled a lot of their personal ambitions before deciding to raise a kid.

Nov 18, 6:47 PM

I have never had sex with woman or man and i will most likely die a virgin unless prostitution is legalized tomorrow, i come to acquire copious amounts of money, and only if my chronic depression induced lack of sex drive is alleviated.

Nov 19, 4:27 PM

sweet cuz it may or may not be my fetishHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY

Nov 19, 7:28 PM

Simple-I'd say "prove it bitch"!!!
Life Is Short But Intense.

Nov 19, 10:46 PM
I'd laugh it off because I don't want children (thus, I won't do what would cause pregnancy).

If I somehow had a child, I would actually be terrified.

Nov 20, 3:08 AM

I don't even want to think about something like that happening that's horrible that'd be potentially life shattering, my heart really goes out to people who have to go through this due to shitty luck like a defective condom/pill (not so much for those who were just plain irresponsible though). But regardless I'd have to ask her though how she'd like to proceed.

1. The ideal scenario would probably be she decides to put it up for adoption in which case I'd be more than happy to help her through the pregnancy as well help cover the expenses. Whatever she needs, I'm there. I also think the event would probably drive me even further to strive for success that way later in life I could partially make up for not being there by paying their way through college, using my connections to get them a job, putting a down payment on a house wherever they move to, etc.

2. If she decided to abort it honestly that would probably fuck me up pretty badly knowing my first child was killed and that I was partially to blame for it; I don't even want to think about something like this ever happening. That could really end up hurting my ability to function like a proper human and pursue the goals in life I'm currently trying to pursue.

3. If she decided to keep it and raise it with me hopefully we'd be a good couple that would grow to love each other and be able to provide a stable home for the child (that wouldn't be all that bad I'd probably be happy in the end that would maybe actually be the ideal scenario). Of course that's not usually how things go, but regardless I'd probably have to drop out of college to pursue YouTube / Voice Acting full time unless my parents would be willing to put us up for a few years (and help raise the child) while I finished getting my Computer Science and Engineering degree so that I could work a normal steady high paying job good for supporting a family. Might be stuck working that kind of job living a simple life rather than being able to aspire to the heights I'd like to try and achieve which would really be a shame (hopefully though I wouldn't let that happen, I'd still pursue those goals).

4. If she decided to keep it but not let me involved that'd be pretty shitty, I'd probably try to fight for shared custody. If I lost I guess I'd just have to pay child support for this child I don't get to see and that she's probably indoctrinating with the belief that I abandoned them. Not sure if I'd try to just pay the bare minimum out of spite or still have to try to send a lot for the sake of the child (depends if she's one of those shitty people who spends a lot of it on herself rather than for the child, unfortunately that's not uncommon in these scenarios, people who seemed so nice go into full bitch garbage human being mode just to spite you). Hopefully I could still find a way into their life though.

Of course I highly doubt I'd ever find myself in any of these scenarios. You gotta be careful lol you should be using multiple preventative measure all at once (condoms, birth control, pulling out). Not to mention I'll probably always keep one night stands rather limited, more of a looking for this relationship to lead to marriage kind of guy honestly.

Nov 23, 8:27 AM

Let's talk about it from the other side: I never slept with someone I didn't know well, so there wouldn't have been the same shock factor like "Do you remember me? Maybe not, but I'm pregnant with your child." I don't know if we would have aborted it or not, depends on the situation.

Nov 25, 7:07 PM
El HERMANO

Welp, looks like we're going on Maury then.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 26, 2:28 PM

Zero chance of this happening as it would not make any sence and I would absolutely know she it's bs.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]