Forum Settings
Forums

Hi anime fans I'm looking for somthing... please help

Nov 16, 2019 9:20 AM

So there are these three animations which I don't know if they are japanese anime or not. I will describe them the best I can and if you know their titles I would be so appreciative.

There are these three penguins, the mc is blue, the female penguin is pink and the third penguin which is of a different variety but joins the group has yellow eyebrows and a natural yellow mohawk. On their adventure they encounter dangers like Skua, seals that eat penguins and an orca. Of course they also get captured and have to escape from a ship.

Now number two, in a forest the one who rules over all the animals is a majestic dear. However the story revolves around one or two family of wolves. The alpha of one of the packs is the villain, apparently there is a feud between the packs, I think. The alpha female and wife of the villain says this line "the dear might be the king, but my husband is the master. I think that some of the younger wolves from the opposing packs had an affair and were meeting in secret.

This one is like a grimms fairy tale, a poor farmer I think is heped by a fat short noble. I think the noble helped him financially, that night the noble is stuffing his face and choked to death. The poor fellow finds out and he somehow ends up having to guard the grave of the noble, until he ascends to the heavens. At the cemetary he sees a devil pulling the ghosts (souls) of the deceased from their graves and panics. While he is running he falls over a hole and sees a soldier sleeping/hiding in a grave. He and the soldier come up with a way to trick the devil. The get rid of the bottom of the soldier's boot and dig a big hole, than put the boot on top of the hole, covering it. The devil comes and they propose a deal, if the devil can fill the boot with coins than he can take their souls as well, if he can't fill the boot he leves empty handed. The devil brings bag after bag with coin but the boot never fills completely. He faints from shock. In the morning the ghost of the noble rises in to the sky, the poor fellow smiles and the soldier faints after seeing the ghost.

Nov 16, 2019 9:51 AM

Number two sounds a bit like "The animals of Farthing wood".

Nov 16, 2019 12:37 PM

zieek said:

There are these three penguins, the mc is blue, the female penguin is pink and the third penguin which is of a different variety but joins the group has yellow eyebrows and a natural yellow mohawk. On their adventure they encounter dangers like Skua, seals that eat penguins and an orca. Of course they also get captured and have to escape from a ship.

Lolo the Penguin. or Scamper the Penguin.
That's Soviet-Japanese collab and is often called a Russian cartoon. But as Japanese studio took part in it as well, it's here on MAL
https://myanimelist.net/anime/4138/Chiisana_Penguin_Lolo_no_Bouken

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 16, 2019 3:26 PM
I think the third one is Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics. I'm not 100% sure though.

Nov 17, 2019 1:32 AM

Nemo_Niemand said:

Lolo the Penguin. or Scamper the Penguin.
That's Soviet-Japanese collab and is often called a Russian cartoon. But as Japanese studio took part in it as well, it's here on MAL
https://myanimelist.net/anime/4138/Chiisana_Penguin_Lolo_no_Bouken

Thank you so much, I managed to get one so now its only a matter of time before the other two are also revealed.