Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2019 7:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Haha, Sawako and Nariyuki got caught spying on Rizu. Looks like we got a lot of focus on her and the university. I'm still really glad Sawako came back to this season again. She's probably one of my favorite characters in this show.

The maids are also back in town..! with board games lol. With Rizu dressed in a maid outfit, of course they'd get customers.
Nov 16, 2019 9:46 AM

Aug 2013
Sekijou and Nariyuki were thinking of the same thing lol.

Now it was Rizu's turn to were a maid outfit.

Nov 16, 2019 10:22 AM

Dec 2014
Sekijou should let her hair down more, she looks so much cuter.
Nov 16, 2019 10:33 AM

Feb 2019
I see senpai and Ogata in the same episode, I give 10/10, easy. I've never had a series make me go back and forth on best girl so much lol, no idea who I'd pick in the end ughgh, maybe once i catch up on the manga I'll know better. Good bond development between Rizu and Narayuki
Nov 16, 2019 11:22 AM

Nov 2014
As cute as Ogata is, having whole episode focused on her was a bit boring.
Nov 16, 2019 11:41 AM

Jul 2015
If she was one of the main characters, Sekijo would be the best girl. Besides, I think there is not much screen time for my best girl Fumino in this season.
Nov 16, 2019 11:50 AM
Feb 2009
Sekijo and Nariyuki dynamics are always great wish she'd join the harem as well lol
Nov 16, 2019 11:53 AM

Oct 2012
I have that game Deep Sea Adventure. It's one of the best games to come out of Japan.
Other than that it was a cute but so-so episode. I liked season 1 better.
Nov 16, 2019 12:54 PM
May 2017
Somebody's making his debut in this episode. I think it's the sign that "her" arc will be animated later.

Nov 16, 2019 1:13 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Another Ogata episode, I don't really like her physicaly but she's cute ! Drunk only with alcohol smell xD she's strong.
Please more of Furuhashi and Takemoto :(
Nov 16, 2019 1:47 PM

Dec 2010
Flaecy said:
Sekijo and Nariyuki dynamics are always great wish she'd join the harem as well lol

What?! NO!!! Her being hella gay for Rizu is one of her main charm points.
I agree about her dynamics with Nariyuki being great thing to watch tho.
I'm from Poland, so i'm sorry if i make some mistakes in english sentences (including this one)
Nov 16, 2019 2:25 PM

Apr 2015
Gotta love Sekijo for being how she is. It makes for really funny scenes.

Rizu getting drunk from the smell of alcohol alone XD

I have to say that Asumi and Mafuyu wear the maid uniform better!
Nov 16, 2019 3:42 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
well fuck...

i guess anime is in even more trouble now

Nov 16, 2019 3:58 PM

Dec 2014
Ogata focus this time...hmmm
Nov 16, 2019 4:30 PM

Feb 2008
Wait, did they mess up story order ? board game chap. was much earlier than visiting the university.
Nov 16, 2019 7:03 PM
Mar 2017
I am very happy that Sawako appears more often this season, especially since her presence makes little Rizu happy, her smile as how the three of them entered together is priceless.
I understand that Sawako wants to be a good friend and I understand that Nariyuki is considered with Rizu's new friend, but how both can be such idiots as to put Rizu aside, there is enough Rizu for both of them.
Sawako was in heaven when Rizu lay on her shoulder, sleepy Rizu is so precious, but out of that I have not seen how Rizu stood out with her math skills, that teacher was amazed.

Seeing Rizu astonished at attending a psychology class was too adorable, especially when the teacher mentions as an example the first kiss and she and Nariyuki remember the accidental kiss they had, lip service accompanied by the little Rizu flushed left me satisfied.
How these two fools dare to leave Rizu alone, due to the negligence of both Rizu is drunk, but only because of the smell of alcohol, but I laughed a lot at how drunk Rizu got mad at them, I felt so moved to hear how excited she was making that visit together and then we see that adorable face full of sadness, with her eyes tearful and dyed red for how flushed she was, it should be considered a crime to make Rizu feel sad.

The second half of the episode shows us an unexpected encounter with pixie maid Ashumi, apparently she and Machiko will have a special event and Rizu is excited to see all those table games that this ends with Rizu participating as one more maid, definitely the best service this anime has to offer is with the girls in maid outfit, the only ones left are Uruka and Fumino (Fumino would look spectacular in Maid's outfit) , the beauty and cuteness of Rizu left the staff of Ashumi's maid cafe captivated. I laughed a lot with Nariyuki's comment, but it's even more fun as how Nariyuki has to look away to avoid Rizu's charms and she still doesn't understand that she has a tempting body.
As expected little Rizu was the most popular of the event, especially since she is terrible playing board games, fortunately Ashumi and Nariyuki come in to support her and so she manages to win, seeing Rizu receive her reward for her work day was so comforting, but that collapse when she hears that Nariyuki and Ashumi helped her by cheating.

The post-credit scene was too adorable with the pouting face of Rizu, but after it becomes even more adorable and fun when Rizu tells Nariyuki "Master", what a shame the poor Nariyuki lived.
Today was a 100% episode for Rizu and in the next episode Uruka and Fumino will have time to shine, especially with Uruka and Mafuyu in swimsuit, a pleasure for the eyes.
Nov 16, 2019 7:06 PM
Jan 2017
We Never Learn delivers yet another fine episode! Nariyuki and Sawako go to absurd lengths to ensure that Rizu enjoys her visit to a new college that can help her study her career of choice. As stupid and careless Nariyuki and Sawako acted, at least their hearts were in the right place. Rizu developed beautifully in this episode. Despite the difficulty she faced in her studies, it's good to see how far she has come and she has Nariyuki to thank for that. We Never Learn continues to be one of the finest shows of the season and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Nov 16, 2019 9:21 PM

Oct 2017
Rizu chan got drunk on fumes lmao, just how weak to alcohol is she. She looked so cute in the maid outfit and her pouting was cute too.
MegamiRemNov 16, 2019 9:34 PM
Nov 16, 2019 10:51 PM

Jul 2014
It seems like they focus a lot on Rizu in this season, there are so many episodes focus on her already, not that i am complaining tho but grateful instead, but poor Takemoto, i don't remember she appears a lot as the main focus in this season..
Nov 17, 2019 3:19 AM

Nov 2013
Does anyone know who the VA is for the math professor. Sounds really familiar
Nov 17, 2019 5:27 AM

Mar 2019
Good episode, focused on ogata
She was cute in that maid outfit
I didn't understand what tactics Asumi used to cheat with dices
Nov 17, 2019 6:26 AM

Apr 2016
an episode about ogata .....meh
Just give me Mafuyu-sensei

Nov 17, 2019 8:35 AM

May 2018
Mainly focus on Ogata this episode and it was cute. Loved Sekijo here too, she is one of my favorite in the series, sadly she is not a main character.

Nov 17, 2019 9:48 AM
Jan 2018
Why has this series just suddenly became a misunderstanding anime
Nov 17, 2019 1:30 PM

May 2018
I can't believe it, it's been a long time since I've laughed throughout the entire episode xD
Nov 17, 2019 3:21 PM

Oct 2012
Would appreciate if Ogata's episodes weren't so silly all the time but I'm still glad we get them, she's the best girl afterall.
Nov 17, 2019 4:45 PM

Nov 2007

Is it just me or the bag under this guy's eyes shouts "I spend 18 hours a day in front of the laptop." F*cking パパ イシュー. One of the things I despise the most in stories.

Anyways.

Next Episode is Glorious Uruka Episode! Yay! Finally, an Uruka Episode!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 17, 2019 8:15 PM
Nov 2018
And miharuuuuuuuuuuuuuu??
Nov 18, 2019 1:15 AM

Oct 2008
thx for promoting Houkago Saikoro show! lolz (board games)
4/5.

Nov 18, 2019 6:40 AM

Dec 2012
shanimebib said:

Is it just me or the bag under this guy's eyes shouts "I spend 18 hours a day in front of the laptop." F*cking パパ イシュー. One of the things I despise the most in stories.

Anyways.

Well that guy is
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Nov 18, 2019 4:59 PM

Jul 2015
How can you be mad when the wins and acts like that, it's freaking adorable and totally worth the loss. Got a whole lot of Ogata this week. I love her, so I'm very happy with this... but at the same time I love all the girls... so I'd be happy regardless, as I have been every week.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Nov 19, 2019 1:52 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I think I would be fine with Nariyuki and Ogata's friend hooking up and all of the other girls moving on.
Nov 19, 2019 2:46 PM

Jul 2014
Nariyuki and Sekijo looked like Rizu's parents lmao.

This really is being Rizu's season and the anime is doing a very good job selling her to me. Of course she is not my best girl but I am liking her more and more. She's super cute!

Dangerously cute <3

And then there's Sekijo, who without being part of the harem is one of my favorites. She is great! I don't know if my Sensei ship would be in danger but I really like these two.
Nov 19, 2019 8:42 PM
Mar 2015
Both of them were trying to set ogata up with the other
Ogata really is a terrible game player
Glad she now wants to know everyone's feeling
Nov 20, 2019 10:23 PM
Jan 2016
A great episode focused in Rizu!

Campus part was really awesome, Sekijou and Nariyuki thinking exactly the same was so funny, it also was hialrious to see Rizu drunk only be smelling the licours, cause she was drunk she tell them what she felt, she want to be with both of them!

Maids are back, and even made Ruizu wear maid outfit, she was cute and gorgeous!

Asumi is good at cheating dices, and poor Rizu after winning discouvered they helped her to win!
Nov 21, 2019 4:35 AM

Feb 2014
Ishkoten said:
shanimebib said:

Anyways.

Well that guy is

Really? He has Midorikawa Hikaru as VA. Quite cool voice for such a character.

On a side note, the irony in this episode was that the teachers from two faculty that Ogata joined in had their VA same as the Lancer and his master combi from F/Z.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 21, 2019 8:18 AM

Jul 2017
Rizu aiming for university, but I DID NOT expect Sekijo to join in the fray.

HAHA Nariyuki and Sekijo's common interests to shove each other onto Ogata, ended up being a conflict of interest. For Nariyuki, it's like a tutor's recommendation and for Sekijo, a chance to develop a Yuri-fetish dream friendship with Ogata. The Maths teacher was in awe, but the psychology class only serves to remember their "first kiss".

Oh the joys of university. A drunk Ogata is a cute Ogata! But the more insane one is Sekijo!

And part 2, with Kominami's maid cafe having an event, but are short on maids. Ogata in favour of board games, plays the maid, and man oh man, is she a cute, popular loser. But with Kominami's help, she is able to turn the tide, as always at things she hopelessly fails at.

HMM... psychology is what Ogata aims at...maybe she needs to learn more of social awareness too!

Another fun episode, the sequel (or continuation rather) is churning out good episodes after Season 1's setup.
Nov 23, 2019 4:25 AM
May 2019
SkyLETV said:
Nariyuki and Sekijo looked like Rizu's parents lmao.

This really is being Rizu's season and the anime is doing a very good job selling her to me. Of course she is not my best girl but I am liking her more and more. She's super cute!

Dangerously cute <3

And then there's Sekijo, who without being part of the harem is one of my favorites. She is great! I don't know if my Sensei ship would be in danger but I really like these two.
Yep they definitely looked like a wholesome family <3
Nov 24, 2019 2:34 PM

Apr 2016
The episode was pretty funny, Rizu in becoming more and more the main heroine now, I’ve the feeling she’s having a lot of screen time.
Nov 26, 2019 5:46 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Oh friggen FINALLY a QUALITY episode for Rizu! We started off with some good Sawako content which always seems to help Rizu shine, and then we follow up with an actual good segment which shows a lot more about Rizu's personality than a lot of the stuff we've been getting about her before! I don't know what took them this long to show this side of Rizu! Just seriously... FINALLY! But I'm glad that they at least got it in there. That's good.

Uruka episode should be fun next ep!

Eoussama said:
I think I would be fine with Nariyuki and Ogata's friend hooking up and all of the other girls moving on.

Omg, lol. What a twist, but I'd be okay with that too at this point. Still, I'd rather see some SawakoxRizu to be honest.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Nov 27, 2019 10:29 PM

Jun 2017
Sawako and Naruyiki are at it again lol. And man, who would get drunk just because of the smell of alcohol. Anyway, busty maid Ogata is sure to bring in some business money, not her losing streak though.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 3, 2019 2:54 AM

Apr 2018
Omg Ogata looks so adorable this episode
Feb 12, 2020 7:31 AM

Jul 2015
Seeing Sawako and Nariyuki with inbetween them Ogata made me expect some parent-child joke for some reason

Jul 25, 2020 7:13 AM

Aug 2017
Ok, the comedy feels boring during the most of the episode. Nariyuki is getting more and more stupid than ever. Looks like the anime wants Ogata ended up being Nariyuki love interest after this episode, I hope that they adress this topic at the end or i will be angry.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 2, 2020 10:57 PM

Aug 2018
Another episode focusing on the worst character, Ogata.

Nov 13, 2020 8:22 PM

Jul 2020
Wait... that cutscene... WHY IS HE THINKING OF FUMINOCCHI??? This is more corrupt than the Clausura 2009 final match.

Also... poor maid, she risked her game to save the bar and Ogata took it. MALA LECHE
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Dec 21, 2020 6:57 AM
Jan 2018
Amatniki said:
Another episode focusing on the worst character, Ogata.

yep . ogata is worst character.
May 23, 2021 6:53 AM

Apr 2013
Well the Rizu episode was okay I guess. But finally we might get a Uraka episodes next...
Apr 1, 2023 5:10 PM

Sep 2022
man, if only my university entrance event was as fun as Ogata's, then I would be very delighted.
Nov 10, 2023 7:34 PM

Oct 2022
You'd think Ogata would be great at games. Being able to calculate probabilities and strategizing would be a huge advantage...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2019

77 by Harameek »»
Jan 6, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

266 by Harameek »»
Jan 4, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2019

49 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 17, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

87 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 13, 2023 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2019

47 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 12, 2023 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.