Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jan 11, 6:30 AM

Fionavar said:
abystoma2 said:

Yeah, no. The usual offenders for mass downvoting are FMA fans. Vinland Saga is too new and the fans to non-agressive (usually) to warrant this kind of response.

Theres still people who are in denial over Vinland Saga doing it? Sheesh. Trust us, it was Vinland Saga. Sounds like you werent there when it happend smh.

So... do you have anything resembling a proof before you go framing someone?
You all need to watch Nami.

Jan 11, 6:50 AM

abystoma2 said:
Fionavar said:

Theres still people who are in denial over Vinland Saga doing it? Sheesh. Trust us, it was Vinland Saga. Sounds like you werent there when it happend smh.

There was someone a month ago who compiled a long list of botted accounts which showed that they were used to downvote chihayafuru 3(also the manga btw) as well as upvote Vinland Saga. Do I have that list right now? No. But if you ask around someone might have it. Other then that, the downvotes started immediatly after Chihayafuru 3 overtook Vinland Saga as top airing anime. It stayed on #1 for like a day or two and then the downvoting started, score went from 8,60 down to 6,90 it has recovered since then quite a bit.. but still. They also attacked the manga dropping the score from 8,56 to 8,23 I believe.. They have not attacked Seasons 1 and 2 simply because it would take much more effort to downvote considering the amount of followers it has is a lot higher(100k to 250k I believe).

Jan 11, 6:53 AM

Fionavar said:
abystoma2 said:

There was someone a month ago who compiled a long list of botted accounts which showed that they were used to downvote chihayafuru 3(also the manga btw) as well as upvote Vinland Saga. Do I have that list right now? No. But if you ask around someone might have it. Other then that, the downvotes started immediatly after Chihayafuru 3 overtook Vinland Saga as top airing anime. It stayed on #1 for like a day or two and then the downvoting started, score went from 8,60 down to 6,90 it has recovered since then quite a bit.. but still. They also attacked the manga dropping the score from 8,56 to 8,23 I believe.. They have not attacked Seasons 1 and 2 simply because it would take much more effort to downvote considering the amount of followers it has is a lot higher(100k to 250k I believe).

Even if that is true, a few morons don't represent the entire fanbase.

Jan 11, 6:55 AM

TsukuyomiREKT said:
Fionavar said:

Even if that is true, a few morons don't represent the entire fanbase.

I never said that? I dont hate the Vinland Saga fanbase in general. I hate the individuals that did this.

Jan 11, 7:16 AM

abystoma2 said:
Gorochu said:
Definitely Vinland Saga fans fault. It's when it score higher than Vinland Saga, only then the bot comes in.

Yeah, no. The usual offenders for mass downvoting are FMA fans. Vinland Saga is too new and the fans to non-agressive (usually) to warrant this kind of response.

It was definitely vinland fans, the bot accounts were giving 10 scores to vinland and 1 scores to chihayafuru.

Jan 11, 7:22 AM

Fionavar said:
abystoma2 said:

There was someone a month ago who compiled a long list of botted accounts which showed that they were used to downvote chihayafuru 3(also the manga btw) as well as upvote Vinland Saga. Do I have that list right now? No. But if you ask around someone might have it. Other then that, the downvotes started immediatly after Chihayafuru 3 overtook Vinland Saga as top airing anime.

Well okay, fair enough.

Still, it's a very small minority of Vinland fans. Most of them are not militant assholes.
You all need to watch Nami.

Jan 11, 2:19 PM

So 2 months and no concrete actions yet? Do the mal staff care or not about the integrity and reliability of its own system? Lol

Jan 11, 2:39 PM

Its really weird that people would target this series of all things

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 11, 9:21 PM
JizzyHitler said:
Anything in the top list can be a target, more likely, was/is/will be a target.

Jan 11, 9:50 PM

Does anyone have the answer to how they deal with legit troll accounts? So usually it is easy to tell an account was made just to down vote.

Yet how about the people who are down voting with legit accounts for the meme of it?

Jan 11, 10:30 PM

JizzyHitler said:
Pretty easy because Chihayafuru doesn't have many viewers in the first place compared to Gintama or AOT.
Modified by Mayuka, Jan 11, 11:17 PM

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

anime recs: nodame cantabile | shinsekai yori | chihayafuru | space brothers

Jan 12, 12:31 AM
What is Chihayafuru 3 score without the bot?
My Wife is a Demon Queen

Jan 12, 12:37 AM

Gorochu said:

Nakuy said:
What did Chihayafuru do to deserve this???

Without those 1s, it would have a score of 8.83
dhsfhsdhfshdfhdsfhshfsdhfsdhfhdsfhshffsdhsdf

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

anime recs: nodame cantabile | shinsekai yori | chihayafuru | space brothers

Jan 12, 4:23 AM

@Luminlight

Luna (or Kineta) said that counter-measures to prevent bots and downvoting will not be explained for the simple reason that it would ease the task of problematic individuals (just look at the links in the first page). Otherwise, I think that some legit MAL members put 1's to Chihayafuru because they think that it makes them look cool, like petty high-school brats who want to play though.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
Modified by MonkeyDHunter, Jan 16, 8:22 AM
"By thinking of things you could understand them." Joyce, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man

Jan 13, 12:08 AM

Gorochu said:

RAL has it at 8.71. /r/anime has a tendency to score Chihayafuru seasons fairly closely with the MAL score overall, so I'd say it's a more reliable indicator than usual in this case.

Jan 13, 5:11 AM

OffColfax said:
Gorochu said:

RAL has it at 8.71. /r/anime has a tendency to score Chihayafuru seasons fairly closely with the MAL score overall, so I'd say it's a more reliable indicator than usual in this case.

Damn.. looking at this just makes me sad. Im glad at least on RAL it gets the recognition it deserves, but damn that MAL rating. Still impressive that in spite of those downvotes it has been constantly improving, id say the users themself are putting more effort into fixing the score than the MAL Staff does lol.

Jan 13, 8:06 PM

Lol this problem isn't fixed yet? Guess all the devs were on vacation for Christmas and New Year
-Aincrad- said:

You know it's not like they just need to add a few magic words in the code like "FIX score, Delete fakes" and bumm all the fake accounts have been deleted...

I get it, probably like 5% of people know anything about coding at all here, so I don't expect anyone to understand it, but you guys have no idea how writing a perfectly working algorithm looks like. It's not just some magic words

I'm a coding noob fresh out of college and it took me 45 minutes and 60 lines of python code to write a script to detect bot accounts. I also had to resort to web scraping since I don't have Database access nor does MAL have a functioning API.

Yes I get it, scaling, testing yada yada makes the work exponentially more but it shouldn't have been that difficult to detect at least the obvious bot accounts with MAL's resources.
Prevention of bot account creation is a much harder problem that even Fortune 500 companies haven't perfected so good luck to MAL.

Also there's no such thing as a Perfect algorithm. It's a cat and mouse game that never ends. They just have to make it sufficiently difficult so that majority of the people fail even if they tried.
Our existence precedes our essence

Jan 14, 6:26 AM
-InfiniteLoop- said:
Lol this problem isn't fixed yet? Guess all the devs were on vacation for Christmas and New Year
-Aincrad- said:

You know it's not like they just need to add a few magic words in the code like "FIX score, Delete fakes" and bumm all the fake accounts have been deleted...

I get it, probably like 5% of people know anything about coding at all here, so I don't expect anyone to understand it, but you guys have no idea how writing a perfectly working algorithm looks like. It's not just some magic words

I'm a coding noob fresh out of college and it took me 45 minutes and 60 lines of python code to write a script to detect bot accounts. I also had to resort to web scraping since I don't have Database access nor does MAL have a functioning API.

Yes I get it, scaling, testing yada yada makes the work exponentially more but it shouldn't have been that difficult to detect at least the obvious bot accounts with MAL's resources.
Prevention of bot account creation is a much harder problem that even Fortune 500 companies haven't perfected so good luck to MAL.

Also there's no such thing as a Perfect algorithm. It's a cat and mouse game that never ends. They just have to make it sufficiently difficult so that majority of the people fail even if they tried.

Well i guess they just don't care about this

Jan 15, 1:47 AM
Fate/ Curator

DEAR GOD, that took a wile...

I just spent the last 2 days reading this ENTIRE thread start to finish to make sure i had as much context as possible before posting here and so i don't sound like an idiot.

Here are my thoughts.

This is the mods fault. Period. Unequivocally and Unquestionably.

Removing the Fake Account thread before a proper solution was in place was one of the most idiotically incompetent moves i've ever seen. It boggles my mind that multiple college educated adults all came to the consensus that removing the only real buffer the site had against this kind of behavior was a good idea. "Hey, guys! We know this is a problem, and we're working on it. We haven't come up with a solution yet, nor do we have the capability to implement a solution when we have one seeing as none of us actually code, and when we do eventually implement it we don't even know if it will work correctly; so until then, lets get rid of our ONLY safeguard against this problem!" Freaking really? Again, i find this level of incompetence flabbergasting... Also get out of here with that "It takes to long and is not worth it" BS. Of course it's f***ing worth it BECAUSE THEN IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR ACTUALLY MAKING AN EFFORT! You can even play the sympathy card if it ends up being to difficulty "You can't say we didn't at least try!" because it would at the very least be true. It's just a bad look. Especially when you have people literally spoon feeding you the fake accounts like that one guy. There were also countless possible bandaid solutions, such as locking the scoring for that specific show or just manually banning accounts.

Another issue I've noticed is the lack of communication. I'm a Valve fan. I'm used to the old "No communication, is better then bad communication" mentality, and it's f***ing stupid. EVERYONE likes knowing what's going on, because when you don't you automatically assume the worst because it gives off a sense of indifference. "How are we supposed to know that you're even bothering to fix the issue when you can't even be bothered to take the 2 minutes it would take to say you're working on it?". It's just how these things work. People like being in the loop. Literally LYING and saying something like "There are no plans to fix it in the near future" is better then ignoring it, because then people can stop worrying about it. Then when you turn around and come back with a fully functioning solution you look even better. See No Man's Sky for details.

As for the the actual solution? Don't expect anything soon. Most of the development time is probably being used on bringing back the API, Security, and the whole MAL Live thing. Something like this usually is pretty low on the priorities list. And again, it wouldn't be a problem if the Mods just did their damn job (hobby? They probably have real jobs outside of this) and just deleted the accounts. You don't even need to delete all of them, just the ones that are blatantly fake.

Changing gears for a moment: I don't think that when this "magical-site-wide-solution-that-purges-all-bots-from-existence-that's totally coming-and-is-just-around-the-corner-we-swear" is implemented it will have much of an effect on the top 100 anime if at all. Most of the shows on there are uncontrollably popular and have hundreds of thousands of fans and scores. Any 1s are coming from people with legitimate accounts that genuinely believe so-and-so show deserves that score (be it out of honesty or spite). AT MOST you will see Chihayafuru 3 enter the top 30, but that will be the only meaningful change.

As for Chihayafuru itself; it's fate is somewhat uncertain at this point. If the site REALLY DOES implement the "magical-site-wide-solution-that-purges-all-bots-from-existence-that's totally coming-and-is-just-around-the-corner-we-swear" then it's score will suddenly skyrocket back up to 8.8X or whatever the astronomically high score it has is after removing the absolutes. But if it doesn't then the score will slowly creep back up as it has been doing over the past couple of weeks until it gets a sizable spike at the end of its run when all the people that leave stuff unscored until the end do in fact score it. My guess is somewhere in the low 8.00s, with the 7.7Xs at the worst.

It's a shame that this happened to such an uncynical and genuine show. I would be lying it i said i loved the thing, since i really don't like sports anime and the first season was a drag to get through (with how it devolved into basically every trope i hate about sports anime in it's first half, but once past episode 15 or so i started liking it again.). But it genuinely upset me to find out this was happening back in late November. Hopefully we don't get Valve Time'd here and the promised features actually get implemented instead of forgotten about.

Anyway, i'm still jet-lagged from coming back from the Mystical Isles of Nihon, so imma go to bed.
Modified by LegendaryRQA, Jan 15, 6:06 PM
Message me for Fate/ information

Jan 15, 5:35 AM

LegendaryRQA said:

I just spent the last 2 days reading this ENTIRE thread start to finish to make sure i had as much context as possible before posting here and so i don't sound like an idiot.

Here are my thoughts.

Removing the Fake Account thread before a proper solution was in place was one of the most idiotically incompetent moves i've ever seen. It boggles my mind that multiple college educated adults all came to the consensuse that removing the only real buffer the site had against this kind of behavior was a good idea. "Hey, guys! We know this is a problem, and we're working on it. We haven't come up with a solution yet, nor do we have the capability to implement a solution when we have one seeing as non of us actually code, and when we do eventually implement it we don't even know if it will work correctly; so until then, lets get rid of our ONLY safeguard against this problem!" Freaking really? Again, i find this level of incompetence flabbergasting... Also get out of here with that "It takes to long and is not worth" BS. Of course it's f***ing worth it BECAUSE THEN IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR ACTUALLY MAKING AN EFFORT! You can even play the sympathy card if it ends up being to difficulty "You can't say we didn't at least try!" because it would at the very least be true. It's just a bad look. Especially when you have people literally spoon feeding you the fake accounts like that one guy. There were also countless possible bandaid solutions, such as locking the scoring for that specific show or just manually banning accounts.

Another issue I've noticed is the lack of communication. I'm a Valve fan. I'm used to the old "No communication, is better then bad communication" mentality, and it's f***ing stupid. EVERYONE likes knowing what's going on, because when you don't you automatically assume the worst because it gives off a sense of indifference. "How are we supposed to know that you're even bothering to fix the issue when you can't even be bothered to take the 2 minutes it would take to say you're working on it?". It's just how these things work. People like being in the loop. Literally LYING and saying something like "There are no plans to fix it in the near future" is better then ignoring it, because then people can stop worrying about it. Then when you turn around and come back with a fully functioning solution you look even better. See No Man's Sky for details.

As for the the actually solution? Don't expect anything soon. Most of the development time is probably being used on bringing back the API, Security, and the whole MAL Live thing. Something like this usually is pretty low on the priorities list. And again, it wouldn't be a problem if the Mods just did their damn job (hobby? They probably have real jobs outside of this) and just deleted the accounts. You don't even need to delete all of them, just the ones that are blatantly fake.

Changing gears for a moment: I don't think that when this "magical-site-wide-solution-that-purges-all-bots-from-existence-that's totally coming-and-is-just-around-the-corner-we-swear" is implemented it will have much of an effect on the top 100 anime if at all. Most of the shows on there are uncontrollably popular and have hundreds of thousands of fans and scores. Any 1s are coming from people with legitimate accounts that genuinely believe so-and-so show deserves that score (be it out of honesty or spite). AT MOST you will see Chihayafuru 3 enter the top 30, but that will be the only meaningful change.

As for Chihayafuru itself; it's fate is somewhat uncertain at this point. If the site REALLY DOES implement the "magical-site-wide-solution-that-purges-all-bots-from-existence-that's totally coming-and-is-just-around-the-corner-we-swear" then it's score will suddenly skyrocket back up to 8.8X or whatever the astronomically high score it has is after removing the absolutes. But if it doesn't then the score will slowly creep back up as it has been doing over the past couple of weeks until it gets a sizable spike at the end of its run when all the people that leave stuff unscored until the end do in fact score it. My guess is somewhere in the low 8.00s, with the 7.7Xs at the worst.

It's a shame that this happened to such an uncynical and genuine show. I would be lying it i said i loved the thing, since i really don't like sports anime and the first season was a drag to get through (with how it devolved into basically every trope i hate about sports anime in it's first half, but once past episode 15 or so i started liking it again.). But it genuinely upset me to find out this was happening back in late November. Hopefully we don't get Valve Time'd here and the promised features actually get implemented instead of forgotten about.

Anyway, i'm still jet-lagged from coming back from the Mystical Isles of Nihon, so imma go to bed.

well, I think you made a great summary of the issue.
god is dead

Jan 15, 5:47 AM

LegendaryRQA said:
But if it doesn't then the score will slowly creep back up as it has been doing over the past couple of weeks until it gets a sizable spike at the end of its run when all the people that leave stuff unscored until the end do in fact score it. My guess is somewhere in the low 8.00s, with the 7.7Xs at the worst.
I wouldn't be surprised that without any illegitimate vote it would end over 9. I've even seen accounts that don't downrate it so obviously, for instance giving it a 3, but when you see 5 accounts giving it a 3 in a row, and all of them have private lists with 580 completed and a ~5.6 mean, you can see it's probably the same dude just copy pasting his entire list several times for reasons, or just having a similar amount of downvotes and upvotes.

The detail you missed however is that perhaps around 75% of the 1550 1s were set as 1/24 eps or simply -/24 eps. When a show ends airing only the votes of people with 20% or 25% of the total amount counts. So even if they do nothing to fix it I'm confident it will jump into the 8.50s at least.

Jan 15, 5:52 AM
I guess this is it. They're never going to fix it. Is it REALLY that hard to remove some votes? I don't think so. The mods are probably in on it.
FUCK THE CHARACTER COUNT CHECK!

Jan 15, 6:51 AM

Ferien said:
So 2 months and no concrete actions yet? Do the mal staff care or not about the integrity and reliability of its own system? Lol

They’ve inputted some cookie-implemented login system, but I doubt it helps at all.

Jan 15, 8:38 AM

LegendaryRQA said:

Here are my thoughts.

Removing the Fake Account thread before a proper solution was in place was one of the most idiotically incompetent moves i've ever seen. It boggles my mind that multiple college educated adults all came to the consensuse that removing the only real buffer the site had against this kind of behavior was a good idea. "Hey, guys! We know this is a problem, and we're working on it. We haven't come up with a solution yet, nor do we have the capability to implement a solution when we have one seeing as non of us actually code, and when we do eventually implement it we don't even know if it will work correctly; so until then, lets get rid of our ONLY safeguard against this problem!" Freaking really? Again, i find this level of incompetence flabbergasting... Also get out of here with that "It takes to long and is not worth" BS. Of course it's f***ing worth it BECAUSE THEN IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR ACTUALLY MAKING AN EFFORT! You can even play the sympathy card if it ends up being to difficulty "You can't say we didn't at least try!" because it would at the very least be true. It's just a bad look. Especially when you have people literally spoon feeding you the fake accounts like that one guy. There were also countless possible bandaid solutions, such as locking the scoring for that specific show or just manually banning accounts.

As for the the actually solution? Don't expect anything soon. Most of the development time is probably being used on bringing back the API, Security, and the whole MAL Live thing. Something like this usually is pretty low on the priorities list. And again, it wouldn't be a problem if the Mods just did their damn job (hobby? They probably have real jobs outside of this) and just deleted the accounts. You don't even need to delete all of them, just the ones that are blatantly fake.

Took me a while to read (by the way, how on the Earth could you read this super boring thread while jet-lagged without feeling asleep?), and although I agree with you on most of it, I think that you are being a little too pessimistic, because a solution might actually be found before the end of the year...

In terms of popularity, and despite the claims that this was a good thing since "every publicity is good publicity", it would be quite bad to see the problem unsolved after Chihayafuru S3 finishes airing, so they should really implement at least a short term solution before April.
"By thinking of things you could understand them." Joyce, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man

Jan 15, 1:27 PM
Fate/ Curator

Meusnier said:
I think that you are being a little too pessimistic

Yeah, to me "Skepticism" and "Cynicism" are pretty interchangeable...

Jan 16, 2:53 AM

I'm guessing it will never get fixed. What an impressive administration service.

Jan 16, 3:02 AM

LegendaryRQA said:

Here are my thoughts.

The website is still based on a ~15 year old design and they just seem to keep fixing things until it has to be replaced, much like the voting system.

Jan 16, 6:07 AM
Tsumilk said:
I'm guessing it will never get fixed. What an impressive administration service.

They busy deleting thread comments of people calling each other idiots as of that's the main issues with this website hahaha

Jan 16, 12:55 PM

Mods should just make that accounts with less than 10 anime rated shouldn't be included in average rating

Jan 16, 1:25 PM
Tsumilk said:

tbh it's been almost 2 months and moderators are just pretending this doesn't exist

Jan 16, 1:50 PM

What's the point of this people? I really don't get it.

Jan 16, 4:49 PM
Fate/ Curator

AvihayAnimes said:
What's the point of this people? I really don't get it.

Venting frustration.

Jan 17, 10:21 AM
justasadguy said:
Tsumilk said:

tbh it's been almost 2 months and moderators are just pretending this doesn't exist

if we include the fmab vs snk fake account battle it's been almost 6 months

Jan 18, 11:40 PM

-GilgaSmash- said:
Tsumilk said:

They busy deleting thread comments of people calling each other idiots as of that's the main issues with this website hahaha

And also deleting and banning people who disliked demon slayer for "trolling".
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.

Jan 19, 12:18 AM

...huh, this is weird. When I saw the score I thought people just didn't like it as much as the other seasons, but now I see it was actually a spam attack.

Can someone get me into the loop? Why did this happen? Too many replies for me to read. I know there has always been problems like this with people downvoting some shows, but Chihayafuru 3 seems like a pretty random target.

Jan 19, 1:43 AM
Fate/ Curator

Satyr_icon said:
Too many replies for me to read.

/me eye twitching

Jan 19, 2:31 AM
LegendaryRQA said:
Satyr_icon said:
Too many replies for me to read.

/me eye twitching
Brilliant.

This is never getting fixed.

Jan 19, 3:19 AM
BloodRequiem said:
-GilgaSmash- said:

And also deleting and banning people who disliked demon slayer for "trolling".

Happened to me with unlimited blade works cause i made a thread calling it bs. But they keep reviews (that should be respectful) that call the anime all sorts of things
Everything is backwards. They really need to fire the moderators (or tell them to fix real issues lmao)

Jan 19, 7:36 AM

Satyr_icon said:
...huh, this is weird. When I saw the score I thought people just didn't like it as much as the other seasons, but now I see it was actually a spam attack.

Can someone get me into the loop? Why did this happen? Too many replies for me to read. I know there has always been problems like this with people downvoting some shows, but Chihayafuru 3 seems like a pretty random target.

Fair enough, some isolated individuals (presumably just one guy) started to massively downvote Chihayafuru 3 at the moment the score was 8.60 and Vinland Saga was 8.57. By some coincidence, the bots gave 1 to Chihaya and 10 to VS, but later on, to popular shounen like HxH, SnK or KnY. The score dropped below 7 after more than 1500 bots were created. Removing them would yield a score of 8,80+.

On page 1, the messages of the admins said that they would not delete the fake accounts manually and wait until a general solution is found. So they said almost 7 weeks ago...

Jan 20, 11:07 AM

So that's why this season have bad rating, too bad there's childish guy doing childish things.

Jan 21, 12:05 AM

Someones downvoting Chihayafuru 3 again, now with a bunch of accounts giving it a 3/10 with 24/24 episodes watched. Just thought id bring that up.

Jan 21, 1:09 AM
Fate/ Curator

Fionavar said:
Someones downvoting Chihayafuru 3 again, now with a bunch of accounts giving it a 3/10 with 24/24 episodes watched. Just thought id bring that up.

Yep, it ruined the nice little Half-Life Curve the scores had.

Jan 21, 2:50 AM
For anybody wondering I calculated the weighted average excluding all votes for 1 at 8.79 as of the posting of this message. I think it is fair to say that without the review bombing and the subsequent review boosting by people trying to counter-balance that Chihayafuru 3 would currently be sitting somewhere in the ballpark of 8.3 to 8.7

Jan 21, 3:42 AM

Now someone is spamming 3 to this anime with multiple accounts.
“The sound of the Gion Shoja temple bells echoes the impermanence of all things;
The color of the sala flowers reveals the truth that to flourish is to fall.
The proud do not endure, like a passing dream on a night in spring;
The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.”

Jan 21, 3:43 AM

Tokcen said:
For anybody wondering I calculated the weighted average excluding all votes for 1 at 8.79 as of the posting of this message. I think it is fair to say that without the review bombing and the subsequent review boosting by people trying to counter-balance that Chihayafuru 3 would currently be sitting somewhere in the ballpark of 8.3 to 8.7
It's not just about 1s tho. Trolls are creating multiple accounts and rating it less than 4.
“The sound of the Gion Shoja temple bells echoes the impermanence of all things;
The color of the sala flowers reveals the truth that to flourish is to fall.
The proud do not endure, like a passing dream on a night in spring;
The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.”

Jan 21, 10:59 PM
cythraul said:
Tokcen said:
It's not just about 1s tho. Trolls are creating multiple accounts and rating it less than 4.
It was over 8.5 when they started raiding it and yeah they need to remove all the low scores and let the real people re-rate them. Maybe it'll happen by 2022. They seem to be busy with more important stuff....

Jan 22, 1:31 AM
Fuck!!! Someone fix the score 😑. It's been a long time now.

Jan 22, 7:48 PM
Vinland Saga BD/DVD sales flop in Japan and that please a Chihayafuru fan like me.
http://www.someanithing.com/11027
Karma is a bitch.
My Wife is a Demon Queen

Pages (25) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »

Preview MangaManga Store