Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 14, 2019 8:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That digital merge/copy and the world setting continues to bring out the technological advancement of this season imo.

It looks like the investigators got their hands full yet again. Can't they solve these problems without using their fists?! The one-on-one fist fight was kinda fight was kinda dope though. And I have to admit, the case got a lot more complicated.
Stark700Nov 14, 2019 9:22 AM
Nov 14, 2019 8:57 AM

Nov 2007
So Itou-san's character is legendary for being able to find job after working with them as criminal. Even KajiKaji's character has heard of her.

They found out that the tracks are from the company no longer in use? Also, Victim has a lab using his dead daughter's name.

Kuno-san voicing the AI assistant of the victim's lab. She was heard by the victim that he might get killed, so she told them about the project as told. The robot to look at human's brain... and it's copy of talent candidate.

Nakamura-san's character looking at talent candidate's speech.

That copy is w. talent candidate (victim was not being stalker to the candidate, but look after the copy for his project).

The people assaulting's goal is to reveal that truth, so she might get assaulted during the speech.

Both candidates were getting used without knowing the real truth.

They appeared and got the real talent candidate. The real one's gone, so the copy broke.

Nakamura-san's character saved the candidate and her assistant who came to find her. Then the group also get the criminals.

The guy who followed the candidate was a robot. Wow, KajiKaji's character's way to save her was ruthless. They are able to capture the assaults. The two have no choice but to throw the robot down to shut it down.

That guy appeared in front of the transgender ex-sportman when it tries to escape. It's a mistake? He's saying transgender ex-sportman is helping the sportman candidate, but in result helping talent candidate. He got it die.

Boss got Nakamura-san's character's detention released while it happened.

Talent candidate got the position.

KajiKaji's character being called by the governor. Victim's daughter getting killed during the case in 7 years ago? She was involved in the experiment so that same thing won't happen.

Name cards having that symbol of fox... Meaning "fox" is their enemy?

"Make good use of the two"... to capture the fox.

25:05 next
tsubasaloverNov 14, 2019 10:34 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 14, 2019 11:23 AM

Aug 2013
Interesting episode.

Arata's parkour skills always impress me. He got real skills.

The fight scenes were great. It was good to see Ignatov back.

Ma-Karina, the AI, was exposed though, Karina Komiya ended up winning the election.

Nov 14, 2019 11:28 AM
May 2017
Arata's mind thing is terrifying as always
Nov 14, 2019 12:39 PM

Dec 2015
Great episode. I'm a bit confused since I still don't remember all stuff that happened in S2. (Remembering S1 though and I have watched the case 1/2/3 movies recently.) Also the weekly wait between the episodes makes it a bit harder - with a complicated plot here.

Really don't know that those guys with Bifrost/roundrobin are "playing". But I'm curious about the thing that happened that got Akane "institutionalized" and another previous inspector (which one?) killed. Also Shimotsuki and Akane already have some background story with the other enforcer guy (Irie).

The action and music are nice - as always. Has some good feeling to it, this season. Also that main enemy guy with the same voice actor than Reinhard von Lohengramm in Neue These. :D

I hope by the end we'll get to see Akane returning and doing some "magic" like in S1 when she persuaded the Sybil system to unlock the dominator in some case where it normally wasn't possoble to use it. (If I remember correctly.) My guess is she has still a special relationship with Sybil and they put her in the prison-like environment to fool the enemy so nobody notices this.
Nov 14, 2019 12:47 PM

Nov 2016
Damn this was good and this arc ended with a bang. There was a lot to enjoy as always, in particular the fights were pretty intense and you gotta love the post case party where the good guys can enjoy their well deserved drinks. Enomiyas literal downfall and how she got her ass handed to her, that was pretty sweet as well.

The ending was intriguing again, tho. I hope the next episode gives some definite answers regarding Akane, the unit one investigator and what happened during the gap between the seasons.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 14, 2019 12:52 PM

Dec 2017
I was really impressed with the action.

I wonder why the actual battle-animes never have this good action animation? Ignatov's hands are like snakes.
Nov 14, 2019 1:04 PM

Mar 2019
I've never been a psycho pass fan but this is beyond limits
This is just some black mirror situations about futuristic issues, the psycho pass is totally useless,
This season 3 could have been a totally different anime unrelated to pyscho pass
Also very boring and bad characters, the only common point with the original show
Nov 14, 2019 1:35 PM
Aug 2018
I wonder why the criminals were using police weapons, taser and baton, instead of real weapons.
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
Nov 14, 2019 2:36 PM

Aug 2015
HEY MACARENA๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด
Nov 14, 2019 3:31 PM
Oct 2019
Thorckan said:
I've never been a psycho pass fan but this is beyond limits
This is just some black mirror situations about futuristic issues, the psycho pass is totally useless,
This season 3 could have been a totally different anime unrelated to pyscho pass
Also very boring and bad characters, the only common point with the original show
I was surprised as someone said they kind of disliked psycho pass S1 so I entered your list and saw that you rated complete trash such as arifureta with a 5 and gave psycho pass S1 a 4. Unbelievable
Nov 14, 2019 3:46 PM

Mar 2019
AmonGhoul said:
was surprised as someone said they kind of disliked psycho pass S1 so I entered your list and saw that you rated complete trash such as arifureta with a 5 and gave psycho pass S1 a 4. Unbelievable

Lmao keep your opinions for yourself wtf
Nov 14, 2019 5:25 PM

Oct 2015
I guess Komiya is definitely out of the question in the investigation, all she was guilty of was using an illegal holo. Since she won the elections, the Sybil system discarded her matter and clear her of any wrong doing so far. As for Yakushiji, too bad for him. I also felt sorry for Enomiya in being used like that, life's an ugly bitch!

I guess this is way bigger than the investigation murder, that cliffhanger confirms it all. There might be a coup d'etat on the system, and I suspect those round table guys might be behind the whole saga. But what we all know, Azusawa is definitely involved in it.

I'm loving this season, the mystery, the characters and the greatly coordinated action.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 14, 2019 5:49 PM

May 2019
Thorckan said:
AmonGhoul said:
was surprised as someone said they kind of disliked psycho pass S1 so I entered your list and saw that you rated complete trash such as arifureta with a 5 and gave psycho pass S1 a 4. Unbelievable

Lmao keep your opinions for yourself wtf

that guy is. It is you who expressed an opinion in the first place. If you hate PP why are you here?
Don't be a self pretentious that is the most gayest thing ever
English Dubs are better than subs
You all have anime profile pic so you opinion doesn't count
Your Waifu is trash
Cory in the house is the best anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA
Japanese are one of the most xenophobic nations
My Anime List looks like a website from 1990s
Nov 14, 2019 8:25 PM

Sep 2011
This episode was very solid and I actually didn't expect the cast to go the route it did. Good job actually turning komiya into a red herring and it seems like she might even come back later in, the scene with her and arata was fantastic.

So far the first half of this series has been all around solid, the groundwork is set up but I think starting next episode it needs to start cranking its overarching plot up, the way it made these first 2 arcs feel very cohesive and interconnected alongside its plot and characters does give me alot of hope that this series does have some good stuff in store.

My one concern right now is the villain, I honestly cant tell if its going to be the congressman or Azusawa at this point, cause the congressman guy is clearly setting alot of this up but the way the series has been distributing focus and parralels really seems to be painting Azusawa as the potential main bad guy. Either way back to the concern is that if it is indeed the congress guy, I fear we wont actually get much out of him since he seems like a backseat villain and I just never like those inactive saying orders types.

4(8 normal length) more episodes left so lets see if psycho pass 3 is either squandered potential or a return to form. At the very least this first lf is better than anything 2 attempted, and not apeing the first season too.

Thorckan said:

That is an absolute bull, not only has the show been expanding massively on the world, pretty much all the plot points so far have been intrinsically tied to past entries and showcasing the lasting effects its had past their initial conclusion like how the mask riots were the direct cause of this arc. And even past that the series is still so tied to the functions of hues and actually developing it way past the relatively vague parameters season 1 had that essentially only painted it as "lol these guys violent".

Its one thing to not like it, but to say this could of just been any series means your just not paying attention to anything going on.
JizzyHitlerNov 14, 2019 8:29 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 14, 2019 9:19 PM

Feb 2014
So Karina was synchronized with an AI? No wonder she had no flaws. The system was right to promote her.
This episode showcased how people are influenced by the authority and what little did the flaws matter as long as it was for the benefit of all. Yayoi was quite the impression on this as how she won her place back in the society.
Also playing out Arata and Mikhail as the lead is very much the "System isn't always right" card. With skills and mind synchrony like Arata, I think he would have been better suited as the antagonist to this continuation rather than portraying the battle between systems;Sybil VS Bifrost aka RoundRobin. These character behind Bifrost are really the worst piece of joke.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 14, 2019 10:59 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
ZenZen7 said:
I was really impressed with the action.

I wonder why the actual battle-animes never have this good action animation? Ignatov's hands are like snakes.

There are a lot of good action scenes out there, but the reason why this season (and the Sinners of the System movies) have consistent quality action scenes is because there's a specific role called "action animation director" :)
Nov 14, 2019 11:34 PM

Mar 2019
JizzyHitler said:
That is an absolute bull, not only has the show been expanding massively on the world, pretty much all the plot points so far have been intrinsically tied to past entries and showcasing the lasting effects its had past their initial conclusion like how the mask riots were the direct cause of this arc. And even past that the series is still so tied to the functions of hues and actually developing it way past the relatively vague parameters season 1 had that essentially only painted it as "lol these guys violent".

Its one thing to not like it, but to say this could of just been any series means your just not paying attention to anything going on.

You are probabely right, I agree on many points. I admit I wasn't paying attention about the details.
Nice to see people discussing with actual arguments and not just answer "your tastes are bad" or "if you don't like it don't watch it"

Nov 15, 2019 12:53 AM

Oct 2018
tingy said:

There are a lot of good action scenes out there, but the reason why this season (and the Sinners of the System movies) have consistent quality action scenes is because there's a specific role called "action animation director" :)
Tetsuro Moronuki is pretty stellar ^^
Nov 15, 2019 3:26 AM

May 2019
Damn, those were some good action scenes. I've enjoyed this episode the most so far. I'm glad Yayoi's hue recovered. But we still don't know why exactly Akane lost her inspector title and we're halfway through.

BUT I STILL DON'T GET THE DEAL WITH THOSE SHADY PEOPLE CASUALLY SITTING AND TALKING. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Nov 15, 2019 4:04 AM

Jul 2016
eWEQRW123123 said:
I wonder why the criminals were using police weapons, taser and baton, instead of real weapons.

Don't want to fuck up your allready big enough hue.

I thought the same thing.
Nov 15, 2019 5:00 AM

Oct 2009
Luthandorius said:
But I'm curious about the thing that happened that got Akane "institutionalized" and another previous inspector (which one?) killed.

That is indeed quite intriguing ; we are strongly led to think that the "institutionalized" is Akane obviously, so it's impossible for us to know that "murdered" inspector, we are left with no one else as of right now, as every other ex-inspectors are either shown alive (Shimotsuki, Ginya, Kougami) or are already dead (Risa of Unit Two). Maybe ex-Inspector Mizue Shisui, the one that deflected with Kamui in season 2 ? But that wouldn't make much sense as she was probably removed from her function due to the Kamui's case.
Nov 15, 2019 5:14 AM
Apr 2016
Really wanted to see Yakushiji shine and shout some sick one-liners more. Hopefully we will see more of him, as Karina seems to have become a recurring character in future episodes. I want to see Yakushiji and Temma side by side.
Re:formed
Nov 15, 2019 7:08 AM

Sep 2017
We're at the half of the season, and I'm really glad it's far better than S2
The elections arc was pretty interesting, I'm curious to see what's gonna be Bifrosts next move

The fights in this episode were lit, really pleasing

Also, just wanted to point out how good the CGI is in this anime
This has to be one of the best CGI I've seen, and one of the only few real good looking

Funny how in 2019 we had literally every quality of CGI
Absolute trash in Arifureta
Some averagely bad/awful ones in Vinland Saga, Shield Hero, Slime or Accelerator
Correct ones in No Guns Life or Carole & Tuesday

And then... the gorgeous CGI of Kimetsu no Yaiba, Beastars and Psycho Pass 3
DamuzenNov 15, 2019 7:38 AM
Nov 15, 2019 8:29 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I'm enjoying this season way more than S2. Better plot and characters allround. I really like the 46 minute episodes too. I feel that I get really immersed in the plot.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 15, 2019 8:54 AM

Jul 2017
I liked that this episode was fully packed with action. Also god damn....the visuals are awesome. I watch this season with great pleasure so far. Overall I enjoyed this episode a lot as well.
Nov 15, 2019 10:22 AM

May 2018
Production IG is basically flexing on us with the fight scenes at this point xD

PP 3 is probably the only show this season that has actual animated fight scenes with very consistent quality, and those fight scenes in back to back episodes. It's amazing especially considering that PP 3 is twice the length of the other weekly shows this season.
Nov 15, 2019 10:33 AM

May 2019
Themousen said:
We're at the half of the season, and I'm really glad it's far better than S2
The elections arc was pretty interesting, I'm curious to see what's gonna be Bifrosts next move

The fights in this episode were lit, really pleasing

Also, just wanted to point out how good the CGI is in this anime
This has to be one of the best CGI I've seen, and one of the only few real good looking

Funny how in 2019 we had literally every quality of CGI
Absolute trash in Arifureta
Some averagely bad/awful ones in Vinland Saga, Shield Hero, Slime or Accelerator
Correct ones in No Guns Life or Carole & Tuesday

And then... the gorgeous CGI of Kimetsu no Yaiba, Beastars and Psycho Pass 3

No Guns Life CGI is made using unreal engine. Pretty neat.
Don't be a self pretentious that is the most gayest thing ever
English Dubs are better than subs
You all have anime profile pic so you opinion doesn't count
Your Waifu is trash
Cory in the house is the best anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA
Japanese are one of the most xenophobic nations
My Anime List looks like a website from 1990s
Nov 15, 2019 7:51 PM
Mar 2015
Taser enforcer and baton not effective against robots
Nov 16, 2019 1:22 AM
Oct 2018
Love the fluid action scenes. Did the writers forgot that Destroy Decomposer exists? Honestly I'm still confused by the plot. If someone could explain Bifrost, the gamblers, and the Foxes (Inspectors?), that would be nice. And also how Bifrost's existence was hidden from Sibyl because of the recent events.

Nice to see the rating approach 8, not that the absolute number matters much but the ever-widening gap in rating from season 2 means that more and more people are finally noticing season 3.
Nov 16, 2019 7:28 AM

Apr 2016
eWEQRW123123 said:

Maybe because it's a world almost without "real weapon".

I mean, the enforcer have the dominator approved and monitored by the sybil system and I suppose everything else can only be used to commit crime, so it's probably illegal and very hard to find. Just the possession of a gun might make you a latent criminal and is enough to send you to reeducation I suppose.

The mafia people only had one gun and they were in a zone out of sybil's reach. Enomiya only had a kind of knife with her. If nobody can use, buy, carry or even touch a weapon in the future, the amount of old-fashioned guns "available" is probably very very low.
Nov 16, 2019 4:29 PM

Apr 2012
FMmatron said:
Damn this was good and this arc ended with a bang. There was a lot to enjoy as always, in particular the fights were pretty intense and you gotta love the post case party where the good guys can enjoy their well deserved drinks. Enomiyas literal downfall and how she got her ass handed to her, that was pretty sweet as well.

The ending was intriguing again, tho. I hope the next episode gives some definite answers regarding Akane, the unit one investigator and what happened during the gap between the seasons.

Honestly, I'm starting to stop understanding what is happening on the show. What was the meaning of this crime? They wanted to make idol-chan president, but they were prevented by Enomiya, who wanted to push stports lobby?
Nov 17, 2019 1:17 AM

Jun 2013
Best episode so far and it keeps getting better. The following episodes are hopefully going to be even better than this. There is so much that is happening and needs further exposition.

I don't think it will be the last we'll see of Ma Karina or Ai, that creepy cute AI in Dr. Tsuchiya's hidden laboratory. Karina going out with sunglasses and casual af clothes just like any idol trying to hide her identity.

As usual, the animation and action scenes were awesome. I especially liked that part when Arata parkour'd his way to save Karina and tried his best to take down the combat robot.

่‡ญใ„-
Nov 17, 2019 4:24 AM

Mar 2018
Thorckan said:
JizzyHitler said:

You are probabely right, I agree on many points. I admit I wasn't paying attention about the details.
Nice to see people discussing with actual arguments and not just answer "your tastes are bad" or "if you don't like it don't watch it"

I suggest you do what I did if you didnt really paid attention. Rewatch it. I didnt like Psycho Pass on my first watch too then one day I had a sudden urge to rewatch because I felt like I didnt understand almost 90% of it. Then boom my rating boost up from a 2/10 to a 9/10 xD.
Nov 17, 2019 6:43 AM

Apr 2013
Kei is season 3 best boi!!! The fight scenes this season are so good man.

The show's finally revealing the overall plot huh. Seems like it's still not going to be challenging the sibyl system but instead taking out people that are trying to challenge it.

I wonder how long can Sibyl keep up this charade. Or perhaps the creators don't intend to have Sibyl fail ever in Psycho Pass universe.
Nov 17, 2019 3:19 PM
Jul 2019
Top notch so far. Easy 9/10 for me if they keep up this quality in the next 4 episodes. We will probably start to learn more about the original and main plot from now which is even more exciting.
Nov 18, 2019 4:31 AM

Oct 2017
Okay this episode was great, I really like Arata and Kei. Specially Arata was really great while he saved Karina and lol plz no I dun want another ship that won't sail. Arata x Karina is a sweet ship tbh but Kougami x Akane didn't happen yet so no hope for them either I guess. Anyway I have high expectations from the rest of the episodes and the last part of this episode was really intriguing.
Nov 18, 2019 7:46 PM

Jul 2014
Really love the action for this episode especially arata's parkour and him swinging karina lol
That ma karina was unexpected and thought she would be one of the villains
I thought they cannot defeat the bodyguard of enomiya but good thing they destroyed it
Loved how irie approached chief mika and i also ship arata and karina
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Nov 18, 2019 9:32 PM
May 2018
I think the girl in S1 who was brutally murdered in the street by one of the helmet guys might have been the daughter of Dr. Tsuchiya . I like when long-running series tie the past events,even inconsequential ones,to the future events giving an interesting connection between two different arcs at different timelines.
I'd say this episode felt slower or less progressive then the previous ones.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2019 10:36 PM

Dec 2013
This is such a huge step up from S2. I'm cautiously optimistic about the Bifrost organization and the Roundrobin games. Anytime I see anime bad guys, who we know nothing about, sitting in outlandishly elaborate settings (I'll forgive this since it's AI) and directing world events like marionettes, I'm immediately reminded of the mustache-twirling/wine-sipping shitty antagonists portrayed in similar fashion. My hope is that it stays grounded and our villain doesn't jump the shark and become the 'Frankenstein' like its predecessor. I also was hoping for a less derivative OST. But since it's pulling from S1 (which was great) I'm can't complain.
Nov 19, 2019 7:35 AM

Nov 2018
Was very nice to see Yayoi on the offense. Kei and the rest too.
"System isn't everything. That's what I as well as Arata believe." Arata and Kei's bromance is really something. I still wish it was romance even if secretly. But yeah, I also really like Irie and Arata duo.
Arata's parkour abilities are outstanding and not just great, whoa.
Why did Oishi not attack Arata, did he use some mind trick on him. Or just because he got intimidated by Irie's dominator, hmm.
The way Arata saved Karina, whoa. Nice moment.
Lmao they threw that robot down, good it worked. Was an intense battle sequence.
That villainous person who beat Enomiya got the brawns and not only brains. Okay Azusawa, I see.
They really tease with the closeness of the guys. Irie hugging Arata drunk. I wish Irie wasn't so much of a drunk, otherwise I like his character.
Oh they are going with Karina and Arata's pair after-all, huh. Well I don't mind.
Again, good episode. The action scenes were tight. And I think I didn't say it before but both the OP and ED are very good, esp. the latter.
Nov 19, 2019 1:40 PM

Sep 2019
This season is definitely better than season 2 and will rival season 1. The fighting scenes have been amazing and not just relying on the dominatior. The mask riot being tied to the story this season shows good development. What I still don't get is the Old chef and her role. After what happen in season 2 its like nothing changed with her
Nov 19, 2019 2:06 PM
Apr 2016
so Yakushigi was behind prof. Tsuchiya's death
( because his subordinate lee was in the same hotel when the prof. died, maybe not directly, but they may have put some pressures on him or maybe threatened him, and Tsuchiya preferred death to clouding his hue as Arata suggested in the elevator scene -in ep 3-)

and Enomya was behind lee's death
( to obstruct the investigation of Tsuchiya's death and make people empathize with Yakushigi )

at the end, Bifrost stated that they wanted Karina to win to " make the public aware of her proxy AI personality and create a situation that Sybil can't ignore"
and that plan required getting Enomya involved in the previous incidents.
mohammad_omariNov 19, 2019 2:14 PM
Nov 20, 2019 10:33 AM

Jul 2015
I sense a new ship between Shindo and Kamiya.

Nov 20, 2019 1:30 PM

Jun 2019
Nice episode, but the goal of the trio of villains seemed modest for all this preparation. Karina and Arata's ship is starting to sail! Hope that something great unravels from these kind of "small" events (with Sybil system, politicians seem pretty useless to me...). The fights were good but once more some of them unnecessary. For example, I do not see a real reason why the Dominator could not work on the human robot (I want to see more of lethal eliminator!). And Kei had his elbow manifestly broken but kept fighting, these Russians do not know pain of course, very well...

For now I prefer season 2; it was full of very impactful moments like the supermarket scene, and modulo Mika and the kind of weak main villain, has pretty good character and story development. There are more fight scenes, but it is in some sense less violent. Why? Well, the executor who decides to fight hand to hand rather than using the Dominator on his former "friend" (or whatever) is a deviant from Sybil's doctrine, and the real violence of the system appears precisely during these kind of moments (and this is not to be compared with S1 episode 1 situation). They also deviate the camera a lot when Dominators are used, sometimes for a cinematographic effect for sure, but I kind of feel the pressure of self-censorship at times.

Otherwise, I liked to see the new perspective of Arata and Kei on the system; when Kei says that the thoughts that there existed a link between blood and Psycho-pass is not canon (Sybila-teki, ใ‚ทใƒ“ใƒฅใƒฉ็š„) was quite scaring in the sense that it showed a strong personal adhesion of him to the system.
Nov 26, 2019 5:10 PM
Jul 2013
coreynj said:
HEY MACARENA๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด๐…ธ๐…ณ๐…ด

Nice to know it's not just me.

I admit the fight scenes in this series look exceptionally good, but most of them shouldn't really be there. Especially when they were fighting that robot. The Dominator has a paralyzer built in, but seems like it's never used, just to get those sleek moves on the screen. Sole fact that in a day and age when robots and drones powered by AI are everywhere, the Public Safety is not equipped to take them down, says a lot about writers of this show.
Nov 29, 2019 12:44 PM

May 2016
I really that tracing he do, and epic fights we had.
Dec 2, 2019 6:59 AM

Jul 2017
Surprised Karina managed to win the election despite that AI thing being exposed, although I think something worse happened to the other candidate
Dec 10, 2019 5:12 AM

Aug 2017
So far, this season is better than S2. I get really immersed in the plot.

Also, they mention an important event from S1 in this episode. I really liked that.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 22, 2019 11:11 PM

Oct 2010
A so so episode, better than the first 3. Makarina is a weird name for it reminded me of macarena song. The ai idol thingy was used in beatless too, it was called analogue hacking, cool concept. Glad this arc is over, at this point I have no hopes that I'll like the next half.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2019

168 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 15, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2019

151 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 11, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2019

130 by venbals »»
Jan 19, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2019

85 by MxS7HGS »»
Oct 28, 2023 6:19 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2019

78 by MxS7HGS »»
Oct 28, 2023 12:55 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.