Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 7 Discussion

Nov 14, 2019 9:04 PM
another great episode, but a depressing. hopefully the 7 heros will do something about it. what i did like was how Tsukasa stayed calm when he got the emergency alert. it left such an intense cliffhanger that i had to read the manga to see what happens next and i have to say i didnt expect anything less from the 7 heros and how they handled it. cant wait to see it animated though

Nov 14, 2019 9:37 PM

Well if it's one thing this anime does not too bad, it's the kiss scenes...except for the fact that they're so randomly placed can't wait for Ringo to force kiss Tsukasa
'On-Hold' is another way for a completionist to say 'Dropped'

Nov 14, 2019 10:44 PM

okay sure, end the episode like that.

Nov 15, 2019 2:14 AM

this episode is pretty dark which is a bit out of place but not bad if it weren't for the crazy old guy theatrics, I thought I can bear with the ludicrous of this show but totally psychotic villain !!? No please for the f*ck sake, don't !!!!!!

Nov 15, 2019 3:30 AM

Oh wow, I can't believe that Gustave had a Handheld Tactical Nuke, or for this matter, a Hand thrown nuke or a Napalm bomb according to Tsukasa, they still got hit even with that Air Defense System huh, nice, looks like things are going well for Shinobu too.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia

Nov 15, 2019 3:47 AM
One of the more serious episodes, and after going downhill the last few episodes I quite enjoyed this one. It's still ridiculous and sometimes the direction it's going in is unclear, but it was pretty okay this episode.

I thought the village were loyalists to the Empire and thus received more benefits, but I guess I was wrong. Despite the series' sometimes lighthearted tone, that was pretty dark discovering their cannibalism. Was expecting that knight to release Shinobu, but did not expect the Azure Brigade. Interesting idea. Perhaps Dormundt and the Seven-Light Faith will ally with them in the upcoming conflict.

What surprised me most was the L'age Soleil. Finally, something that doesn't make them OP. Even AA missiles (which I loved by the way, looked like the Patriot missile defence system) couldn't do anything against it except divert its trajectory. I was not expecting it to actually hit Dormundt though. I liked that, so they're not just ALWAYS steamrolling. But what a cliffhanger ending! Now I want to see how they got out or will get out of this.

Nov 15, 2019 5:12 AM

oh damnnn .. shinobu body so sexy af !!!

and that spear can avoid that last missile, holy fuck !!!

Nov 15, 2019 6:25 AM

Oh cmon...I hate this type of ending ...Now wait for 7 days -_-

Nov 15, 2019 7:16 AM

Hegar said:
Do the writers realize that cellphones require a satellite?

Writer lacks basic knowledge of how modern technology works, and he does not even care.
Aslo once again: evil everyone, but let's save cannibals, they clearly did nothing wrong, just murdered and ate people.
Oh god, now they have MISSLES. Like really, every time author spawns something I can't get how the hell the thought it was a good idea. Missles need fuel that need working chemical production, microchips, explosives, metallurgy. Where are all of those? Who mans those production lines? Where did they find all the raw resources?

Nov 15, 2019 7:52 AM
Can't sympathise with villagers. Murdering innocent travellers is inexcusable regardless of what kind of sappy backstory you'll come up with and cannibalism is the lowest of the low to which a person can fall.

Nov 15, 2019 8:31 AM

Real situation of crisis there, especially when your anti-air missiles aren't efficient against a magical weapon.

About the villagers... well I guess they could have fled the village years earlier, as far I know there shouldn't be gate borders or cameras that would lock them in their town. But no, they left the situation becoming worse at the point they were forced to kill & eat travelers.

Nov 15, 2019 11:34 AM

this episode just got dark all of a sudden...hmm

Nov 15, 2019 12:11 PM

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
what the actual f was this episode? lmao

Shinobu was cool as usual, she is the only character i actually like from this

the rest of the story about the village starving to death just so they can build a gold statue...then the idiot guy headbutting the thing and then that flaming arrow... no comments... guess it's time to drop the score even more
Some favorite new girls from the Fall season <3 __________ delivery link

Nov 15, 2019 12:47 PM
HOOfan_1 said:
Actually cell phone require towers, not satellites

Towers, then. When did they put up the towers, and how did they extract the materials? With what machines, and how did they build those?

In the manga the villagers fed them horse meat that they got from the previous set of travelers they killed.

This is the anime though, different story. No mention of horse meat. The World's Greatest Journalist Slash Detective would surely have noticed if it was. And it doesn't change the point - they could have eaten the horse meat themselves to avoid starving; they didn't need to feed the travelers the precious meat to trick them as they were already there and could be jumped; slaughtering animals definitely makes your clothes just as dirty, or even dirtier, than growing crops; and they could have changed clothes for both activities anyway.

Also, the lord wouldn't allow them to have unsightly fields planted, and they couldn't afford the supplies needed to farm, so there was more to it than just getting dirty.

That's not in the anime, so it doesn't exist. The explanation is that growing crops would make the clothes dirty, and it is still B.S. And slaughtering animals would also make them dirty.

Shinobu was confident in her ability to escape and was not expecting to be tortured.

She has no magic and when tied up would have no tools, and she could have been watched, so she couldn't be confident in that. The enemy have shown they'll beat a child at the drop of a hat, so they could easily have beaten and tortured Shinobu as soon as they caught and shackled her. In fact, they could have killed her then. Without magic or super powers no one can be confident in the ability to escape when shackled and surrounded by soldiers. She could have died. Yet she gave herself up with a smile on her face.

And, of course, she was smiling while watching a child get brutally beaten. A child that could even die, or be killed, before she could reach the street. The only explanation to how she could smile in that situation is that she knew the author wouldn't allow the child to die or to be wounded in any way that couldn't be easily mended. Either that or she's sweet but a psycho, a little bit psycho, at night she's screaming, I'm-ma-ma out of my mind.
Modified by Hegar, Nov 15, 2019 12:54 PM

Nov 15, 2019 1:05 PM
Hegar said:
Yet she gave herself up with a smile on her face.

The title of the show spells out that they are going to "Have it Easy"

Yeah, the anime scene made absolutely no sense...they had a huge feast, yet none of the villagers would eat it. There was no reason for them not to eat the same food they fed the dog boy and ninja girl, because it wasn't poisoned....and if it was poisoned, that would prevent them from eating them...because the poison would taint them.

The manga isn't exactly written well, but it did make more sense than the anime.

Nov 15, 2019 1:15 PM
I liked the concept of the show, but not how it's carried out. It's like the authors didn't know how to do what they wanted to do. The first two episodes were good, with the trade competition set up, but after that they ran out of explanations.

I am very disappointed in seeing this show isn't Dr. Stone in the Renaissance, or even Arifureta where there's at least magic and training to explain the overpowerment. Or even In Another World With My Smartphone, where God's gift is the explanation.

But what makes it worse still is that this show is so pretentious.

"Let's make a show where they move the feudal values 500 years forward!"
"Wow, I'd love to virtue signal that much! It will be a beacon of light, this show. But how do we do it?"
"Um ... we'll just say it happened, period."
"Great."
"Also, we'll use religion to dupe the peasants into obedience. And we'll only require one scene to make them adopt a whole new belief system."
"How is that moving values into our time?"
"ISIS is in our time, isn't it?"
"Right you are."

Nov 15, 2019 3:51 PM

What's up with those lame kissing thing in this series? Doesn't make sense. Either way good episode ended in cliffhanger. F.
I love smoking Dokha!

Nov 15, 2019 5:32 PM
HOOfan_1 said:

Hoh boy do I have some news for you! Satellite phones have been around for damn near 20+ years now and considering each of their positions before they transported aside from a few, a satellite phone would have been the requirement in their life than a normal phone. Doesn't matter though because the point of the OP was that these phones don't make any freaking sense.

Nov 15, 2019 5:44 PM
This episode was fan freakingtastic. I love how terrible the writing is. The over the top zealot of what is practically a religion for a country who acts in a way I have only ever seen in a person after they got their drink spiked with something very very bad and it ruined their life to the point that they were admitted to a mental hospital. People don't act like that with reason in real life and even in the anime's reality which has people so far acting fairly alike other than the 6 prodigies and a magician.

The spear was a really funny thing that I'd like explained. Why in the world did it move independently out of the way of the last missle? Did a super monsoon blow so much air that it actually bypassed the middle at 5 feet away and adjusted the trajectory enough to spin the spear around like crazy when the previous missles barely moved it around? Or is it that he has foresight of the spear and just decided to give tension for God knows who by not avoiding the previous 2 missles.

Lastly, it is wonderful to see the writing of bad guys in these kinds of shallow shows. People are bad because they're bad. What is their reasoning, ehh usually it's just because it's what bad guys do. I don't need blatant Thanos exposition to have bad guys tell me that that they are just people in their eyes but I also don't need bad for the sake of being a edgelord.

Nov 15, 2019 6:06 PM

Man things are getting pretty interesting, dang. I almost expected them to hit it with an atomic warhead in midflight than HE warhead missiles. Would have been epic.

phil2288 said:
I'm seeing a pattern forming; what little we know of the 7 Light faith talks about 7 heroes defeating an evil dragon.
Dragon is literally the name of the trope for the "darth vader" of any particular story.

HOOfan_1 said:
In the manga, there was a lot of blood during the whipping, and the soldier whipping the little girl stopped when she fainted, but Jeanne told him to keep whipping her (which makes me say she can F** right off with her "I was just trying to keep my cover")
You aren't thinking about how this would be in a dystopian fascist society, where if she were to do anything that wouldn't be seen as sufficient by the chain of command, or do anything that can be seen as suspicious, she'd lose her position and therefore her influence and advantage. Many people in all points of history who have worked on the inside of whatever for the greater good have been forced to commit unforgivable atrocities in order to maintain cover and position. You already sign your soul off to hell so to speak by even taking up such a task as blending in with the enemy.
Modified by GenesisAria, Nov 15, 2019 6:18 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.

Nov 15, 2019 8:15 PM
AlanChung said:
HOOfan_1 said:

Hoh boy do I have some news for you! Satellite phones have been around for damn near 20+ years now and considering each of their positions before they transported aside from a few, a satellite phone would have been the requirement in their life than a normal phone. Doesn't matter though because the point of the OP was that these phones don't make any freaking sense.

A satellite phone is a satellite phone.....NOT A CELL PHONE

Cell Phones require towers which create.....CELLS thus why they are called Cell phones

They seem to be using ordinary smart phones...a satellite phone would have a bulky antenna.

Nov 16, 2019 2:17 AM

how the heck did they produce missiles? oh god!
Senku would facepalm!

Nov 16, 2019 3:17 AM

All I hear when Gustav speaks is Giliath Osborne

Nov 17, 2019 1:51 PM

This show is actually really good. Great production quality all around with the visuals / music / directing. Plot is gearing up. Throwing in some fantastic dark / dramatic elements. The light-hearted / sexual elements are still there but not overbearing (pun intended kuma!).

What was a very well produced bit of light-hearted fun is becoming something much more well-rounded. Loving it. Goes from a 6 to a 7 after this ep.

Shame so many sad losers will hate-watch it for dumb reasons and pollute the episode discussion threads with their negativity. Hate to respond to the negativity with more negativity but I just have to call out these so-called anime "fans".
Lastest Blog Post: Kneejerk Review: Beastars

Watching: Symphogear GX, Fate/Apocrypha
Weeklies: Koisuru Asteroid, Murenase, BOFURI, Nekopara, Hatena Illusion
Recently Finished: Symphogear (9), Heavens Feel II (10), Houkago Saikoro Club (7), Symphogear G (9), Choyoyu (5), Gekihatsu Boy (5), Honzuki (9), Strawberry Panic (9), Beastars (8), No Guns Life (7)

Sig Girl: Mary Steinberg (No Guns Life)

Nov 19, 2019 8:16 AM

What a sick freaking bastard that guy Gustave is. Hope that someone shove the heaven's flame in his ass.
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.

Nov 19, 2019 4:37 PM

Shinobu's infiltration definitely leads to a sinister plot, of the entire village being upheld by some knight of valour, in name only of the illicit governor Gustave. But even for a knight to approach her for help in the sliver of disguise, seems like the Yamato Empire (or rather the prodigies's kingdom) has resources to rebel against any state.

Looks like the battle started too soon, the whole thing felt like a stupid battle TBH.

Nov 21, 2019 11:26 PM
HOOfan_1 said:
AlanChung said:

A satellite phone is a satellite phone.....NOT A CELL PHONE

Cell Phones require towers which create.....CELLS thus why they are called Cell phones

They seem to be using ordinary smart phones...a satellite phone would have a bulky antenna.

I don't check forums that often so forgive the late reply but FYI, satellite phones come in many different shapes, sizes, and form factors for how they operate beyond using an antenna. Some satellite phones use technology in the same way as your normal phone. There are even plans to make your normal phone into a satellite phone if you'd like. For example:

Last one has a nub but hey, at least it's not a, what did you say, a bulky antenna?

Get your panties in a bunch all you want about terrible writing and subtitles by people who generally focus on expediency over the quality of their work. All you needed to do was google image satellite phones and you could have saved yourself the 3 minutes of typing and sad excuse to try to save face for your new favorite and laughably terrible anime. Also once again, these phones have been around for nearly 20+ years. For gods sake, Windows has been around nearly the same age and you talk of satellite cellphones as if they are in the same realm of size and tech as car phones.
Modified by AlanChung, Nov 21, 2019 11:37 PM

Nov 22, 2019 4:16 AM
of Blades

How did that spear evade that futuristic non-magic weapon?
Modified by Yatsuho, Nov 22, 2019 4:23 AM
キミと私 きっと今同じ気持ちだよ

Nov 22, 2019 9:16 AM

This episode was actually somewhat interesting

but how in the fresh heck did she make all that technology so quickly? what the fuck lmfao.

And a giant arrow somehow evading a missile like that in a split second ? ya ok

Nov 26, 2019 3:23 PM
Best episode so far. Loved the dark-cruel part.

Dec 5, 2019 12:46 AM

Only took 7 episodes for this show to get interesting.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]