Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
O Maidens In Your Savage Season
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 12, 2019 4:03 PM

Jan 2013
I mean no offense toward anyone. Only thing I see in this anime is horny highschool kids and a pedophile. I mean i doubt anyone wanna watch and read about a pedo and young girl. I prefer boring wholesome shit then this. Why people praise this so much ? Is manga or novel good or gets way better , ist that the reason ?
ShomixNov 19, 2019 3:24 PM
Nov 12, 2019 5:31 PM

Sep 2014
Is this really praised that much? I don't have the feeling it does.

For the pedophile part, things turned in a satisfying way. For the horny highschool kids part, that's actually what highschool kids are and it is not treated as a fanservice device. It explores seriously the theme of discovering sexuality from young women perspective and it is something rather rarely found in anime. The romance is quite satisfying too. The main couple are childhood friends.

Not everything is good in this anime and the drama can be quite tiresome sometimes. Yet it is quite enjoyable and might be worth watching if you're into high school romance/drama. It's not really praised. More called out underappreciated I would say.
Nov 12, 2019 5:47 PM

Jan 2013
Dude women these days and teen girls jump on any train, if you get what im sayin. This anime aint discovering shiz. If you have money and you are a rich train they will fight who gonna jump faster on it. Wtf are you talking about? Discovering sexuality. You must live in a dream or you are a snowflake, one or the other.
Nov 12, 2019 5:57 PM

Sep 2014
TheVenom said:
Dude women these days and teen girls jump on any train, if you get what im sayin. This anime aint discovering shiz. If you have money and you are a rich train they will fight who gonna jump faster on it. Wtf are you talking about? Discovering sexuality. You must live in a dream or you are a snowflake, one or the other.

What the fuck dude get out of your dream. Kids constantly talk about sex that doesn't mean they had full experience yet. The girls are fucking 14-16 years old, not fucking 25.
Nov 12, 2019 6:10 PM

Jan 2013
Hrybami said:
TheVenom said:

What the fuck dude get out of your dream. Kids constantly talk about sex that doesn't mean they had full experience yet. The girls are fucking 14-16 years old, not fucking 25.

Man you really live in a fairy tail. I will leave it at that.
Nov 14, 2019 12:56 AM
Aug 2019
As a girl, a lot of the emotions depicted in this anime resonated with me. The distress of confusing new feelings, the pain of realizing the one you love doesn't feel the same way, the general emotional chaos.
Nov 18, 2019 2:51 PM

Sep 2017
TheVenom said:
I mean no offense toward anyone. Only thing I see in this anike is horny highschool kids and a pedophile. I mean i doubt anyone wanna watch and read about a pedo and young girl. I prefer boring wholesome shit then this. Why people praise this so much ? Is manga or novel good or gets way better , ist that the reason ?
"

Shit happens in this world, get over it. Ignoring it won't make it disappear.
You're not okay with the portrayal of pedophilia in media but you're okay with people killing each other.

Nobody is glorifying pedophiles, and trust me nobody who enjoyed this anime approves it, I personally liked it because of the dynamics of the characters. I enjoyed seeing how they overcome their problems, and I found interesting trying to understand their minds (even the pedo).

Nov 18, 2019 5:03 PM

Jan 2013
ElneFasto said:
TheVenom said:
I mean no offense toward anyone. Only thing I see in this anike is horny highschool kids and a pedophile. I mean i doubt anyone wanna watch and read about a pedo and young girl. I prefer boring wholesome shit then this. Why people praise this so much ? Is manga or novel good or gets way better , ist that the reason ?
"

You're not okay with the portrayal of pedophilia in media but you're okay with people killing each other.

Nobody is glorifying pedophiles, and trust me nobody who enjoyed this anime approves it, I personally liked it because of the dynamics of the characters. I enjoyed seeing how they overcome their problems, and I found interesting trying to understand their minds (even the pedo).

Dude my question is why is it praised that much. Wtf media has to do with my question. Leave that shit to Americans. I dont fucking care about what happens , I asked why is it praised so much ? Much worse things can happen then pedo shit in this anime. Anime aint interesting its actually pretty basic, thats why I asked why is it praised so much, aint nothing new. Story is shit.
Nov 18, 2019 5:59 PM

Sep 2017
TheVenom said:
ElneFasto said:
"

Dude my question is why is it praised that much. Wtf media has to do with my question. Leave that shit to Americans. I dont fucking care about what happens , I asked why is it praised so much ? Much worse things can happen then pedo shit in this anime. Anime aint interesting its actually pretty basic, thats why I asked why is it praised so much, aint nothing new. Story is shit.

I thought you were outraged by the pedo shit and all, it sounded like that, sorry, I thought you were THAT guy, and I thought you were american too funny enough.

As for the actual question, I don't think it's praised that much, people just liked it. I personally tend to prefer characters over storytelling. So when I see a bunch of teenagers discovering sex and love and trying to deal with all that comes with it, the basic storytelling becomes an afterthought.

Nov 18, 2019 6:06 PM

Jul 2017
If you're wondering if it's any better in the manga or not, kinda yeh but not really. The anime for better or worse omitted a few minor things but the majority of plot points are the same

As for why it's like a lot... a horny CGDCT show I guess? Idk the drama while some parts aren't actually too bad there are certainly the bad drama ala the teacher literally telling the whole class some girl got pregnant, and the very bad drama ala everything to do with Momoko
Nov 18, 2019 6:21 PM

May 2016
Why I liked the anime:

- Although school love is something that can be found in maybe 40-30% of every anime every season, it is unusual for it to be represented this realistically. The plot is original, and there is no prejudice in touching subjects like love w/ the same sex or relationships ppl would usually frown up, as is the case in a romantic relationship between teacher-student.

- I reminds me a lot of Oregairu, even if it's not as good. Both shows talk about real problems that could happen with any teenager really.

There were some WTF moments, like the pedophile guy or the motel scene, but I liked the anime. Teens will always have teens problems, and have a hard time dealing with it. I had some good laughs, and it was very entertaining to me :D
Nov 18, 2019 6:33 PM
Dec 2017
TheVenom said:
Hrybami said:

I mean, you're probably too young to understand the psychoanalysis behind the anime. Go read some Freud and study about the topic before talking shit about it.
Nov 19, 2019 3:20 PM

Jan 2013
Quartz_Zsite said:
TheVenom said:

I mean, you're probably too young to understand the psychoanalysis behind the anime. Go read some Freud and study about the topic before talking shit about it.

Im way older then you thats for sure. Only difference Im a man, and you are either a women or different type of guy then me. I dont need to psychoanalyse this anime. Many girls lose their virginity in highschool, that aint anything new. I lost it too early in my opinion. I live in Eastern Europe maybe thats the case, Japan is way more strict on that subject.
Nov 19, 2019 3:23 PM

Jan 2013
ElneFasto said:
TheVenom said:

I thought you were outraged by the pedo shit and all, it sounded like that, sorry, I thought you were THAT guy, and I thought you were american too funny enough.

As for the actual question, I don't think it's praised that much, people just liked it. I personally tend to prefer characters over storytelling. So when I see a bunch of teenagers discovering sex and love and trying to deal with all that comes with it, the basic storytelling becomes an afterthought.

Glad you understood I aint THAT guy. Some white knight and a snowflake, leave that shit to Americans. Pedo shit made me cringe thats why. It leaves me feeling disgusted if you feel me,thats why I said what I said, maybe my English is lacking so you didjt understand my point, sorry if thats the case.
Nov 22, 2019 2:29 PM

Mar 2013
The literal point of fiction is to take you somewhere that isn't reality. Why are you bashing on something that does just that. not everything has to be hyper realistic. Reality is awfully boring incase you didn't notice yet. The over the top drama is what people like to watch.

The kind of fiction that gets close to reality only romanticized is popular for a reason. It's so people can have a piece of that romance for themselves. ITs a semi realistic anime with over the top emotions because a completely realistic one would be dull to watch. Whats wrong with this?

On the pedo part wtf do u mean? Most super popular and highly rated movies have murder and torture and shit in them because its real, so is pedophelia whats wrong with exploring the subject in fiction? Do u just want to watch dancing tedybears all day?

It's praised because it resonates with people's feelings and own expiriences. Alot of shows build off trying to exploit that feeling. wether you think this is bad or good is different to everyone. I personally like it watching it makes me feel for the characters and makes me feel emotions, which is why I watch things in the first place.
OxeniaNov 22, 2019 2:34 PM
Nov 27, 2019 6:19 AM

Dec 2008
I just saw a lot that reminded me of my own youth and those around me in the show. I recall having amorous triangles with gals I just wanted to be friends with, while they fumed at my attentions going elswhere or vied for my attention.
I think the problem with a lot of movies and shows these days, is theres a finer, more subtle divide between just the average viewer, and people whom have actually lived through the things the story is about, and can thus empathize. NOt merely sympathize. The latter is how people tend to get jaded sometimes; " You had to be there" to put it mildly, in a way lol.
IT was fairly shoujo show and by no means shounen. YEt the dudes had a good role in it too, so it was not totally one sided. But it was honest and somewhat brutal about what people go through thinking about maturing, and the things it involes. I felt the characters were both decent, believable, and entertaining too. I gave it an 8/10 tbh. IT was a good show. *shrugs *
Dec 1, 2019 8:39 AM
Jul 2018
"No offense toward anyone."

*1 hour later*:

TheVenom said:

:')

Now I'm interested in it.
Dec 1, 2019 12:46 PM

Jan 2013
Maneki-Mew said:
"No offense toward anyone."

*1 hour later*:

TheVenom said:

:')

Now I'm interested in it.

Facts aint offense. Discovering sexuality is biggest bs I ever heard.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

179 by Shadow_Reaper13 »»
Jan 3, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

312 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

143 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:04 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

194 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

144 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.