Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kandagawa Jet Girls Episode 5 Discussion

Nov 12, 6:52 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hell's Kitchen? What.

It seems certain idols in this show has a lot of popularity in their world. Those Pan sisters sure has people talking.

Nov 12, 7:44 AM

Poor Misa, her wife keeps getting taken away. That lucky little dolphin in the bathtub.

Nov 12, 7:53 AM

The name Hell's Kitchen sounds familiar but the only thing i can think of is a song by AD/DC or a cooking show on TV.
Anyway the girls got themselves another match.

Misa not being able to ask for Rin's number was cute.
Hopefully she manages to get it soon.

Nov 12, 7:55 AM

Great episode, Misa and Rin are so cute ! I'm really looking forward for the race against these lesbian idols !

Nov 12, 10:12 AM

Another glorius episode. Looking forward to some gyaru fanservice next week.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Nov 12, 12:05 PM
Oh c'mon Misa if you really wanted Rin's number or email add, why don't you jaz asked for it in the first place????

Ok, so we meet them American girls again and we see them Hell's Kitchen Idols and it looks like they're bitching around Misa and Rin's times slot of using the Kanda River.

Nov 12, 1:38 PM

The Gyaru's cometh next time baby!
Don't believe the hype.

Nov 12, 1:41 PM

This idol band is awesome, I really look forward to the next ep its gonna be awesome

Nov 12, 3:43 PM

Awww my lesbian angels have finally joined together as one!!,,YEEEEES!! So cute that the other girl got jealous and wants dating tips so she also can get a lesbian partner!!

Love to see that Misa get a bit frustrated when her girlfriend hanging with other girls!!And start touching her dolphin!!

And the idol lesbians and their strongly implied incest sex scene together!!,,YEES!!! Good for you anime we need more lesbian sex in anime and you just went there!! So surprised and so fucking glad for that!!

Again this is Yuri heaven!! And this is probably going to be the best anime of the year!!! Its just keep on giving!! Looking forward to next week!!

Modified by Yuri-Crusader, Nov 13, 8:34 AM
Love is too beautiful to be hidden in a closet!

Nov 12, 4:18 PM

G2G action is really in the air right now! Those "Hell's Kitchen" girls take it to another level, those two bitches are really from hell with such affection to each other.

But I'm glad Misa's jealousy seems to have calm down, yeah all that pouting was cute though.

Can't wait for the match!
¡Ay, caramba! --- Bart Simpson

Nov 12, 5:03 PM
Dark Overlord

Wow that was just adorable how Misa was pouting. I was wondering if I was watching the uncensored version, until the flip. Bath water must be a bit chilly.

Nov 13, 1:40 AM

Another boring episode. Just like Valkyrie Drive so many disappointing moments that could've been great but it's 50x worse in Jet Girls (like the twins possibly fucking, WHY AREN'T WE SEEING THAT ON SCREEN?! Just another boring bath scene with still no visible bare ass? F u show). I expected more from Hanaharu Naruco+Kaneko+TNK.

Are the twins at least blood related sisters?

Nov 13, 5:05 AM

Misa getting annoyed because Rin-chan's attention is being taken by their mechanic, the unkai surfers, and the idols.

it's a race against the idols next episode. Looking forward to next week! :)

Nov 13, 9:31 PM

it seems like Misa-chan is love sick to Rin-chan, or either she's gay for her or just wants to do tribadism to her..lolz
3/5.

Nov 13, 11:43 PM

I'm beginning to suspect that Misa harbors feelings for Rin that are deeper and warmer than those of ordinary friendship.
Fun things are still fun.

Nov 15, 2:11 PM
Forum Moderator
Nameless Dreamer

Pretty fun episode, liked how what Rin said at the beginning of the episode got totally misinterpreted; but yeah, looking forward to seeing if the Kandagawa Jet Girls win yet another race.

Yuri-Crusader said:

(...)And the idol lesbians and their strongly implied incest sex scene together!!,,YEES!!! Good for you anime we need more lesbian sex in anime and you just went there!! So surprised and so fucking glad for that!! (...)

That was a pretty good scene as well; would have preferred it to be done in a manner similar to Valkyrie Drive, as opposed to just heavy implication, but nice scene regardless, hopefully we get more of those.
This is your story now.
This might be the last chance,
for all is fleeting;
'tis naught but a dream.
An unending one.

Nov 16, 3:51 AM

Fleeting_Dream said:
Pretty fun episode, liked how what Rin said at the beginning of the episode got totally misinterpreted; but yeah, looking forward to seeing if the Kandagawa Jet Girls win yet another race.

Yuri-Crusader said:

(...)And the idol lesbians and their strongly implied incest sex scene together!!,,YEES!!! Good for you anime we need more lesbian sex in anime and you just went there!! So surprised and so fucking glad for that!! (...)

That was a pretty good scene as well; would have preferred it to be done in a manner similar to Valkyrie Drive, as opposed to just heavy implication, but nice scene regardless, hopefully we get more of those.

Yeh I loved that scene between the twins ,,Sadly most Yuri are not that fun!

Even if it could be stronger like in Valkyrie as you said, where they go full out!! But I putting all I have on Misa =P She went around the whole episode being jealous ,,And the way she touched that dolphin clearly tells what she wants! Hopping upcoming episode will have a nice kiss between her and Rin! And who knows maybe a sex scene in Valkyrie spirit. That would make this one of the best anime ever! At least in my book =P

Modified by Yuri-Crusader, Nov 16, 7:55 AM
Love is too beautiful to be hidden in a closet!

Nov 16, 3:55 PM

Really enjoying the balance doing one episode for a race then one for the characters gives. Keeps either from being repetitive.

@Aversa
It's also a borough of New York which was featured in a movie by the same name recently.

Nov 18, 4:51 AM

More Yuri action is always nice, and the challenge never stops giving. Rin obviously wants to connect more with Misa...afterthoughts to each his/her own. HAH, someone getting jealous eh????

Huh, the "Hell's Kitchen" twins team, didn't expect that name though, as much as the rival team are pop idol racer twins. The twins sure are packed with events one after another...

More of the down moments plus characterization...definitely keeps this from being stale. But for how long...faps the question.

Seems like a challenge is down with the twins, not just of breaming popularity, but of skill too. This isn't gonna be good for both Misa and Rin...

Nov 19, 12:21 AM

Misa, you useless lesbian.

Nov 19, 7:06 AM

Misa chan was so cute in this episode and pretty excited for this match.
Modified by MegamiRem, Nov 21, 11:34 AM
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.

Nov 19, 2:32 PM

OMG I cant get over how cute Namaki is!! She's too cute! Those first 2 minutes were absolutely beautiful seeing Namaki pout at Misa.

I think this series has already won the award for most amount of annoying voices in one series and we're only on episode 5. I feel every non-main character has such a high pitch voice to the point of annoyance but oh well.

Nice to see the foreigner team back with some more "MY ANGEL!" and hugs XD.

I love Namiki's habit of hugging people it gives so much yuri goodness. Misa seems to be the jealous type which will be interesting to see how that develops.

It seems like they're doing it by a two episode basis, slice of life, race, slice of life, race. At least I can predict which episodes I'll like more. The ecchi in this episode seemed more natural which was nice (Since I hate normal ecchi). When its like this I dont mind it too much.

Namiki is such a beautiful character and Im loving every second she's on screen. I cant stop grinning whenever she's on and either hugging people or begging them for something XD.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 26, 2:47 AM

Misa can be cute at times.

Now a race with idols.