HELL YEAH!
76.9%
Meh
23.1%
78 votes
Nov 11, 2019 4:27 AM

Jul 2019
Love that Mentalist bastard XD
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Nov 15, 2019 3:29 AM

Mar 2014
Without a doubt he is the best character. The anime doing him justice nicely
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Nov 15, 2019 6:20 AM

Sep 2018
agree, the anime has many good characters but he's just such a wicked yet goofy bastard I can't help but to love him <3
Nov 15, 2019 6:26 AM

Oct 2017
he just wants that COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLA
Nov 15, 2019 11:04 AM

Sep 2017
Absolutely true, he's the best character by far in this anime imo, he's just so hilarious yet manipulative (in a good way)

The manga introduces other good characters later, but Gen is still my favourite !
Nov 15, 2019 2:39 PM

Nov 2014
Look man, I too am a huge fan of Gen and he is absolutely hands down my favorite character in Dr. STONE especially once you get to see more of him as the story progresses. But threads like this would only create disputes, arguments, and negativity instead of promoting discussion. Saying a character is "my favorite" versus saying they are "the best" are two different things. The former is just your personal taste and no one can judge you for that, while the latter can be objected since "the best" character is different for everyone. And soon you'd have numerous fans of other characters (or haters and trolls) shitting on Gen and creating unnecessary controversy. Threads like this are candies to haters. I would suggest you delete this before a war breaks out amongst the fans.
Nov 15, 2019 4:27 PM

Jul 2019
ttcchen said:
Look man, I too am a huge fan of Gen and he is absolutely hands down my favorite character in Dr. STONE especially once you get to see more of him as the story progresses. But threads like this would only create disputes, arguments, and negativity instead of promoting discussion. Saying a character is "my favorite" versus saying they are "the best" are two different things. The former is just your personal taste and no one can judge you for that, while the latter can be objected since "the best" character is different for everyone. And soon you'd have numerous fans of other characters (or haters and trolls) shitting on Gen and creating unnecessary controversy. Threads like this are candies to haters. I would suggest you delete this before a war breaks out amongst the fans.
yeah you right on that one
JeppydaweebNov 15, 2019 4:31 PM
Nov 15, 2019 4:36 PM

Jul 2019
ttcchen said:
Jeppy11 said:
ttcchen said:
yeah you right on that one
never mind, i can't delete it.
Nov 15, 2019 4:58 PM
Feb 2017
Really? I find him to be a “meh” character, pretty forgettable imo.
Nov 16, 2019 9:16 AM

Apr 2015
I actually love the cola episode. senku may say it's a flimsy alliance but for me it's a good way to ask something, prove someone's abilities and prove there's a future in senku camp than tsukasa kampf
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Nov 18, 2019 4:43 AM

May 2014
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2019

150 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 7, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

196 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 6, 6:28 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

486 by Luban1 »»
Mar 18, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Syureria - Dec 13, 2019

335 by Matchappie »»
Mar 5, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2019

161 by Matchappie »»
Mar 5, 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.