Forum Settings
Forums
Nov 10, 10:20 PM

source - https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/updates
context - https://twitter.com/RainSpectre/status/1193724957710139393

so if this is really the end whats your expectations? i just want Nezuko to become normal human again at the moment

Nov 11, 1:54 AM

this is sad, but I'm not complaining.

Nov 11, 2:01 AM

I mean, with only Muzan left, it was quite obvious it was the final arc. Better to end it now that the series is at the peak of its popularity than drag it out and making it lose quality.

Nov 11, 6:41 AM

Dunno why ending it at this arc just feels so unsatisfying. I mean it's not a bad place to end the manga at all but somehow it just doesn't feel rewarding. If Gotouge can somehow manage to tie all the loose ends then I'd be impressed. Not sure if she can do it at this rate though. They're already facing Muzan and the fight might drag for a few more chapters until he gets killed off so I doubt there's enough time to get all my questions answered. If they kill Muzan in this arc then the whole ordeal with him is too straightforward lol.

Nov 11, 7:37 AM
Tohsaka_Rukia said:
Dunno why ending it at this arc just feels so unsatisfying. I mean it's not a bad place to end the manga at all but somehow it just doesn't feel rewarding. If Gotouge can somehow manage to tie all the loose ends then I'd be impressed. Not sure if she can do it at this rate though. They're already facing Muzan and the fight might drag for a few more chapters until he gets killed off so I doubt there's enough time to get all my questions answered. If they kill Muzan in this arc then the whole ordeal with him is too straightforward lol.

I honestly prefer they kill him in here rather than making him a new Naraku lol

Nov 11, 9:12 AM

Well yeah it was pretty obvious

Better this way tbh

Nov 11, 9:40 AM

That's great to hear about an author who doesn't milk a VERY profitable franchise. But it's also kinda sad. This was finally getting good, after many bad, or average arcs.

Nov 11, 1:10 PM
It obvious to me that this was the last arc.
I hope that the mangaka will give Obanai Iguro a backstory, kill Nakime (UM4) and give her a backstory, give more backstory about Muzan himself (provably when his about to die), show the aftermath of the final fight and maybe reveal more about the mystery around Tanjirou’s family.

Nov 11, 3:53 PM

DeepRiver said:
Tohsaka_Rukia said:

I honestly prefer they kill him in here rather than making him a new Naraku lol

Nah I don't want them to drag this out longer than needed and I especially don't want them to run around in circles like in Inuyasha. It just doesn't feel rewarding to me if things end this way. Gotouge's probably gonna kill 2 characters or 3 for the final fight with Muzan and then the end. That's it lol? I still have a lot of questions and with the way things are going so far, I'm not sure if they can be answered in time. She's probably gonna insert a lot of backstory in the middle of the fight.

Yesterday, 2:22 AM
I like it and I'm one of those people who rather end it than drag it out. But come on, this feels so quick. If this is the end, I will be very unsatisfied. Maybe Koyoharu-sensei might create a sequel to this, who knows?

Yesterday, 2:27 AM

Awww, I'm really gonna miss this one when it ends.
There's still a few questions I'd love to have an answer to, I hope Gotouge will deliver on that.