Forum Settings
Forums

Rick & Morty Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers probably)

New
Nov 10, 2019 9:46 PM

Sep 2012
I feel like that was a pretty strong first episode to come back with after the two year wait. I'm very glad that Morty kind of drove the whole episode and Rick just had to deal with it xD Also the Akira reference at the end!
Nov 12, 2019 5:07 AM

Oct 2018
What an amazing episode! It was insane! I loved it!
Damn this episode was so dark so many deaths and gore, I know that they mentioned it was going to get darker, but this was so crazy.
That wasp shit was sick when they ate the babies, holy shit that was disgusting XD but thats nature for you " We are not monsters" lol
So many awesome moments, how they went creative in ways that Morty killed all the cops, when he cut them all in cubes that was so creative I thought,I wonder if that was their own idea or was it some reference ? The Fascist thing made me laugh, how it happens over and over lol
The hologram was funny the anime reference, the Death Crystal was so crazy. Just amazing, I'm happy Rick and Morty is back!
Season 4 premiere was awesome until....Summer ruined it. WTF Summer that was gross!

XD
Mila91Nov 12, 2019 5:13 AM

Nov 12, 2019 6:58 AM

Sep 2012
Meowla said:
So many awesome moments, how they went creative in ways that Morty killed all the cops, when he cut them all in cubes that was so creative I thought,I wonder if that was their own idea or was it some reference ?

I'm not sure if that's a reference to anything else, but I think in the episode where Summer gets locked in Rick's ship, the automatic defenses cut an officer into cubes.
Nov 12, 2019 7:05 AM

Oct 2018
@MrLegitimacy
Oh yeah! You are right, so that weapon had the same effect as the ship used.
What a great episode :D
Thanks đź‘Ť

Nov 13, 2019 2:59 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
Boy I missed this show. I hope it overcomes the silly stigma that came from that whole chicken nugget sauce fiasco.
Nov 18, 2019 8:13 AM

Sep 2012
If these first 2 episodes are any indicator, it looks like this season will really be "Rick and Morty each have their own adventures, for a hundred years, forever."

Rick's pettiness over something as simple as pooping never ceases to amaze me xD At the end of the episode I wasn't really sure if he was watching all those holograms feeling sad because his fellow shy pooper had passed, or unfulfilled because he never got the last laugh on that son of a bitch.
Nov 19, 2019 6:22 AM

Oct 2018
Episode 2 :

Perfection.

The dating app parody was on point. XD The action from the robot wars was very enjoyable.
The ending of the episode was actually depressing.
Mila91Nov 19, 2019 6:25 AM

More topics from this board

» Mal spotify collaborative playlist ( 1 2 )

tsukareru - Jan 6

60 by tsukareru »»
10 minutes ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7571 by tsukareru »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Avatar: The Way of Water or Dune: Part Two

AcbSnakeDemon - Apr 20

6 by alex889 »»
11 hours ago

» What Are Your Thoughts On The Owl House?

Enderobot - Apr 18

6 by Enderobot »»
Yesterday, 9:05 AM

» What's your favorite song?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

10 by not-perfect »»
Yesterday, 2:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.