Forum Settings
Forums

Who was your first and current fictional character crush?

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Nov 13, 7:28 AM
it has always been Sasuke for me from Naruto lol :)

Nov 13, 7:31 AM
Shinobu Oshino from monogatari series, especially Kiss Shot version

Nov 13, 7:42 AM

My first was Kojirou Hyuuga (Captain Tsubasa) or Shiryuu (Saint Seiya), I don't remember who came first xD

I don't really have one now. They just keep rotating after some time xd

Nov 13, 11:11 AM

Hatsuharu Sohma - Fruits Basket

At the vulnerable age of 15....

Nov 13, 11:33 AM

Kiritsugu Emiya was my first anime crush, and it was at first episode. I though he was hot, that's it. Now I also think he needs a hug.

As for my current, it has to be Riko Sakurauchi. Such an adorable girl who also needs a hug.

Nov 13, 12:57 PM
frappuccino

first one was tuxedo mask from sailor moon i think.. now i have crushes almost in every anime and forget about them when finish series

Nov 13, 1:25 PM

Haruka Tenou probably first? now i like Kaoru seta lol

Nov 19, 8:51 AM
Katō blessing

The first was Kaori Miyazono.
Current is Megumi Katou.

Nov 19, 9:06 AM

C18 from DBZ.

Currently I lack these emotions, probably Misato. Im more of a shipper these days.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Nov 19, 2:17 PM
Not from anime or manga, but my first fictional character crush was Penny from WarioWare: Smooth Moves (I guess 12 year-old me had a thing for geeky girls). I've never had a crush on an anime or manga character.

I don't currently have a crush on a fictional character. There are several I find cute, though.
Modified by Digibutter64, Nov 19, 2:20 PM

Nov 19, 2:50 PM
Aiko of Oyasumi PunPun, not crush but thing like that.

Nov 19, 3:18 PM

My first fictional crush as a child was either Tifa from FF7, Terra from Teen Titans, or Kairi from KH. Whichever I encountered first not sure. I wouldn’t really say I have any current fictional crushes, but if I’m watching a romcom or shitty harem there’s definitely a girl I prefer the MC to end up with, but not a crush.

@original post but why thooooo? Sasuke is a whiny little bitch boy. (Don’t take any offense, my disgust is with Sasuke not you). If you wanna fanboy/girl over a dude from naruto do it over one of the REAL MEN, aka Itachi and might guy.
Random thoughts from my uber enlightened self:

Babymetal is metal A F.

Might Guy best guy.

Tomomi Ogawa and Mami Sasazaki best girls.

Weed + anime = a good day.

“...Every single one of us goes through life depending on and bound by our individual knowledge and awareness, and we call it reality. However, both knowledge and awareness are equivocal. One's reality might be another's illusion. We all live inside our own fantasies, don't you think?”
-Masashi Kishimoto, Naruto, Vol. 42: The Secret of the Mangekyo (Naruto, #42)

Nov 20, 1:58 AM

My first love is Ryoma Echizen, my current crush.. I don't know anymore >,< too many to mention, maybe all my favorite characters in sports anime can't decide (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

Nov 20, 3:29 AM

well other than physical looks like girls on my fav list, I'm fond of neptune voice. She makes me watch a cute girl doing cute things anime.

Nov 20, 3:43 AM

1st, one and only, and eternal waifu: Javelin from Azur Lane <3

Nov 20, 4:04 AM

My first anime crush was probably either Hinata (Naruto) or Hestia (Danmachi).
Ichigo (Darling in the Franxx) was my crush for a while. Also Illyasviel von Einzbern (Fate kaleid). Currently it's Wendy Marvell (Fairy tail) with Sagiri (Eromanga-sensei) as a close second.

Nov 20, 4:22 AM

First was May from Pokémon when I was a kid. But ever since watching Steins;Gate, Makise Kurisu has been my number 1 waifu.
"Most anime makers are basically autistic" - Hideaki Anno

Nov 20, 12:09 PM
First was probably Akeno from dxd and now it’s Rem and any girl from Dragon

Nov 20, 2:53 PM

First was Hinata Hyuuga I thought she was super cute when I watched naruto as a kid. Nowdays its either megumi tadokoro from food wars or Rem.

Nov 20, 4:03 PM

First male crush: Mamoru (Sailor Moon)
First female crush: Rei (Sailor Moon)

Current male crush: Zoro (One Piece)
Current female crush: none

Eternal male crush: Yato (Noragami)
Eternal female crush: Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHOLiC)

Nov 20, 4:31 PM
Shirayuki is so fking dhfbrbekwkixucnenw 😍

Nov 21, 1:48 PM

First: Sailor Jupiter

Current: Akari Kawamoto (March Comes In Like A Lion)

Nov 22, 1:55 PM

Rin Matsuoka,for ever and ever.....

Nov 22, 6:05 PM

My first crush is Makise Kurisu from Steins Gate and she still is today. But now I have a harem that consists of her, Haruhi Suzumiya and Megumin . That harem could have more members in the future though . Don't judge me !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 22, 11:18 PM

After playing Fate/Stay Night it is most definitely 100000% Saber :3
UwU

Nov 24, 2:59 PM

First crush : Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto (When I was 7-9 years old, I used to scream his name everytime he appeared. Whoa that was so embarrassing) But now I've lost my interest on him , idk why I just don't find him attractive anymore.

Current crush : Hijikata Toushirou from Gintama, it took me 105 episodes to love him this much. I thought he was just a serious badass character with no sense of humor so I didn't pay attention on him at all. But I was so wrong about him after watching episode 101, that's where I realized I can't ignore this character anymore and boom suddenly I feel in love just like that.

Nov 24, 3:29 PM

First? Hard to remember (I was 12 at the time), but probably Videl.

Current? Seras Victoria, and you can't blame me.

Some of you never watched Bakugan Battle Brawlers on TeleToon in 2008 and it shows.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]