Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2019 3:45 AM
Sep 2019
great show as usual, first part was a fan service one, really legit and funny. Second part was a blast!.

Kirisu waifu! <3
Nov 10, 2019 4:54 AM

Sep 2017
Nice episode, but I'm really starting to get annoyed by these misunderstandings, they're forced and not funny anymore (well, they were "funny" maybe in the first 2-3 episodes of the S1)
Nov 10, 2019 5:07 AM

Nov 2010
So, this episode was a midwinter (Mafuyu) festival. Actually, she was the most popular character at comics readers polls two times in a row.
Nov 10, 2019 1:48 PM
Oct 2018
I know this is a pretty typical harem show, but I like some of the characters (especially Best Girl Furuhashi) and I liked the first season, so I keep watching. However, I am starting to get tired of the formula. It's just the same fanservice over and over with not much other plot development. I'm not looking for this to be a masterpiece but I wish they would put some more drama into it instead of endless fanservice scenes. I'm even getting tired of Furuhashi's "A" cup scenes. Everything is starting to get overdone. But you know what? I guess I'll keep watching.
Nov 10, 2019 3:13 PM

Mar 2013
First time I've found the easter egg

Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Nov 10, 2019 6:45 PM

Dec 2012
90293otaku said:
I know this is a pretty typical harem show, but I like some of the characters (especially Best Girl Furuhashi) and I liked the first season, so I keep watching. However, I am starting to get tired of the formula. It's just the same fanservice over and over with not much other plot development. I'm not looking for this to be a masterpiece but I wish they would put some more drama into it instead of endless fanservice scenes. I'm even getting tired of Furuhashi's "A" cup scenes. Everything is starting to get overdone. But you know what? I guess I'll keep watching.
Well, the anime skipping a lot of chapters from the manga. Some times it has serious chapters like chapter 5 which was the first time Fumino mentions her
Episode 6 skip 20 chapters and skip a lot of Fumino chapters that suppose to happen.
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Nov 10, 2019 8:58 PM
Mar 2017
One knows that it will be an epically exquisite episode if the first minutes of the episode appears Mafuyu undressing, bath time with her is a feast for the eyes, that adorable scream when she felt the cold water had me laughing for a long time.

This episode was special, since it was mostly dedicated to Mafuyu sensei and we enjoyed her in all her glory and splendor.
Poor sensei must go to the bath house and on her way she realizes that she is not the only one with problems with her shower, Nariyuki with his twins siblings and Asumi were also on their way to the bath house.
I love how frustrated Mafuyu gets when Asumi teases her and then Nariyuki's little sister starts praising her for lastly the twins ask when is she going to marry their brother ... that scary look in Mafuyu's face was scary. Nariyuki's siblings twins are quite restless and that treasure they found was of high value.
The conversation of Mafuyu and Asumi in the sauna left me with a big smile, I loved hearing that Mafuyu has a positive opinion of Nariyuki. Asumi and her playful personality I love too much, especially because she teased Mafuyu a lot, that part where she talked about the incredible body of the sensei made Nariyuki's creative mind visualize it.
Nariyuki's sister caused a delicious accident, where Mafuyu slipped and fell hard, that image of Mafuyu falling was a delicacy. Nariyuki is a lucky man without a doubt, he has the privilege of carrying the beautiful Mafuyu in his arms, but she wakes up and misunderstands the situation and Nariyuki's sister tries to fix this and she just ends up making things worse and the little girl leaves completely exposed the beauty of Mafuyu's naked body, but Nariyuki sees nothing thanks to Asumi.
No doubt Nariyuki's siblings twins are very bold, they took Mafuyu's underwear.

The second half of Nariyuki's study group have practice interviews for their university applications and for Fumino and Rizu's bad luck, Mafuyu sensei is in charge of doing the interviews.
Mafuyu was very severe with Rizu and Fumino in their interviews, she had no mercy on both girls and with Nariyuki it was no exception and to relax try to imagine Mafuyu with her tracksuit, but Nariyuki's wild and creative imagination ends up giving us Sensei in different quite charming and daring outfits, my favorites were Maid's outfit, the black bikini, the highschool uniform and the Chinese dress (this was especially my favorite, because Mafuyu's hairstyle was too adorable)

This episode becomes one of my favorites of both seasons, Mafuyu today had all the attention, all the facial expressions that she can give us exploded, from those adorable looks where she is flushed to those faces cold as ice.

In the next episode I will see something that excites me too much, Rizu in Maid outfut ... little Rizu will be extra cute in the next episode.
Nov 10, 2019 10:52 PM

May 2015
I always end up with a boner when I watch this
I'm trying to survive NNN ffs
Nov 11, 2019 12:31 AM
Jun 2017
this episode is for team kirisu fans... hahaha,.. love that both parts

nariyuki's younger bro and sis are the MVP OF THAT SAID PART... HAHAHA...

and the second part which ms. kirisu as the interviewer is also funny... hahaha... makes you remind when you are in interview...
Nov 11, 2019 1:01 AM

May 2018
Good to see Yuiga's siblings here, it was a fun addition to the series. For some reason the series is getting more and more fanservice here, it's kind of bad actually but it is still funny as usual. What's more interesting here is that Yuiga is developing.

Nov 11, 2019 1:36 PM
Mar 2015
Cliche bath scenes Sensei really nailed all of them in the interview
Nov 11, 2019 2:28 PM

Jan 2013
Mafuyu easily the best girl in this show. MC's siblings are cute
Nov 11, 2019 4:24 PM
Jan 2016
Asumi and Kirisu bath scene was just too good, both are really cute, damn, Nariyuki with spicy thoughts too, Nariyuki's sibling were just hilarious, and damn Nariyuki is so lucky to carry Kirisu-sensei in th bath, also Asumi adding some fuel is so funny!

interviews part was really good, Kirisu-sensei surely was intimidating, Nariyuki made an interview aswell, and nice to see from Nariyuki imagination, Kirisu with a lot of diferent outfits!

I am glad Fumiro and Rizu are working hard to show Kirsu in the next interview!
Nov 12, 2019 11:17 AM

Apr 2016
An episode with Mafuyu-sensei is the best episode <3 <3

Nov 12, 2019 5:50 PM

Aug 2018
Hot teacher, best teacher, best episode
Nov 13, 2019 2:13 AM

Apr 2018
The hot spring part was so hot lmao :3. Nariyuki's siblings are so adorable and hilarious hoping that we see more of them; they make things more fun.
Nov 13, 2019 4:57 AM

Jun 2017
Ooooh the fanservice in this one is just undeniably good. The highlight of this episode is Mafuyu-sensei, in many ways imaginable, nyehe. I hope senpai also gets a highlight like this.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Nov 14, 2019 7:34 AM

Jul 2017
Hah, Kirisu-sensei and Kominami, plus Nariyuki's siblings ín a bathhouse. That's some GOOD fanservice. A;ll that is blushing "fragrance" to Nariyuki, plus the aid of the siblings fooling around like kids makes it a full plate.

Also, a "princess carry" in the bathhouse...WOW THAT IS A DREAM COME TRUE for Kirisu-sensei, but Nariyuki being a lucky lecher is just, icing on the cake. The siblings...have to commend them.

A mock interview huh...with Ogata and Fumino's former tutor-cum-teacher Kirisu-sensei roasting their way forward into university, this task doesn't seem to have the easy way out...with Udon? Both girls have it bad, but for Nariyuki to picture Kirisu-sensei in all sorts of clothings, he's a lucky bastard once again.

Hot damn, Kirisu-sensei knowing her stuff and reaffirming with the same roast. Honestly, a great episode featuring the hot Mafuyu-sensei in all of her greatness.
Nov 15, 2019 11:27 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Dem kids are annoying, man.
Nov 17, 2019 1:24 PM

Apr 2016
It’s my impression or they’ve increased the amount of fan-service compared to the first season?
By the way, the episode was pretty funny.
Jan 2, 2020 4:04 PM
Sep 2015
Wait, you guys think Nariyuki's siblings are cute? Wtf!

The kids are so annoying, all they think about is "finding a girl to marry Yuiga"
They need some spanking smh
Jan 12, 2020 10:47 AM

Apr 2011
First part was fun. 2nd part is a no. I didn't like how harsh Mafuyu is to the three of them even though its for them anyway...
Feb 12, 2020 7:06 AM

Jul 2015
Yuiga should have kept those two treasures ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Damn it Yuiga, one of your strengths is that you are teaching geniuses (you can omit the part where you teach them in subjects where they are particularly bad at)

Jul 24, 2020 11:59 AM

Aug 2017
Oh no, fucking brats, I hate them. Nariyuki's siblings are annoying. Pretty generic episode, the only thing that advance the plot was Mafuyu's interview at the end.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 2, 2020 12:45 PM

Aug 2018
Kominami at the bath turned me on

May 22, 2021 2:22 PM

Apr 2013
Mafuyu gets a looooot of screentime lately. And I wouldn't mind that if Uruka wouldn't barely make any appearances anymore ;_;
Jan 17, 2023 6:37 AM

Aug 2015
finally a nice episode! The second half brought some development to the plot.
Apr 1, 2023 4:19 PM

Sep 2022
I BELIEVE IN YUIGA, FURUHASHI, AND OGATA SAN. THEY'LL BE ABLE TO GET INTO THEIR UNIVERSITY OF THEIR CHOICE SOMEDAY
Nov 6, 2023 8:08 PM

Oct 2022
He has to be legit thirsty for Kirisu at this point, he has the ability to imagine her in lewd outfits and anything really.
They're really going for the sensei and senpai fan service and they're going hard for her

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2019

77 by Harameek »»
Jan 6, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

266 by Harameek »»
Jan 4, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2019

49 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 17, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

87 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 13, 2023 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2019

47 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 12, 2023 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.