Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 9, 2019 6:47 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like we have the characters exploring another city in the Fate Grand Order world. Ritsuka should be more careful not to get lost though. Anything could happen.

On another side note, I find his character chemistry with Ushiwakamaru kinda cute lol
Nov 9, 2019 7:55 AM

Apr 2009
Pretty neat to see that the episode opens with the summoning of Ishtar. The transition between her and
is pretty cool too.
Nov 9, 2019 8:32 AM

Apr 2016
I dont know but the "im not just a bland mc so this is my moment to get some deep talk" moments are getting kinda boring ... like with Ushi in this epidode. But dont mind that ... the "blonde Ishtar" thing is here and oh my :D some folks will get confused as shit with this until it gets explained xD

Also the old man moments, we saw 2 until now .. but they are hype as shit .. cant wait, cant wait.
Nov 9, 2019 8:32 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It was a really good episode, the fight against Ishtar was great
Nov 9, 2019 8:45 AM

Aug 2013
Good episode.
Ritsuka interaction with Ushiwakamaru was nice to see. He blushed a lot.

Blonde Ishtar.

Nov 9, 2019 8:51 AM

Oct 2017
Ushiwaka is such a cuty and Ishtar being tsundere is funny and cute. The fight against Isthar was great and lol Ana's eagerness to go to the mission was hilarious.

Watching Mash cry like that for Ritsuka was charming and Fou being brave while trying to protect Ritsuka was really cute.
MegamiRemNov 9, 2019 9:29 AM
Nov 9, 2019 9:00 AM

Jan 2009
Ushiwakamaru is sexy hot same as Ishtar and damn Ishtar got some split personality going on
Nov 9, 2019 9:04 AM

Jul 2016
The episode starts with Ushi and moments with Ritsuka. Gil gave them another quest, to find the tablet of destiny. So they embark to get it. But the city is ghost town. And then Ritsuka trapped in the underworld but saved by new character Ziusdra. Ishtar appears then got captured by Ritsuka, Mash, Ana and Merlin. And then the last scene with blonde Ishtar. To the next episode

Nov 9, 2019 9:04 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
6th boring episode in a row.

2/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Nov 9, 2019 9:19 AM

May 2010
6 episodes in and this show is doing absolutely NOTHING for me. and i evenb enjoyed apocrypha ffs.

Nov 9, 2019 9:20 AM

Aug 2009
They really are hyping up Ushiwakamaru :staph:

Same for the Old Guy.

Yes Ana if you were older things would be a LOT FUCKING EASIER but lets not talk about that.

Also, what are those idiots doing? Suggesting to run away from a Bone farming opportunity?

SHAME.
Nov 9, 2019 9:33 AM

Dec 2014
My Ushiwakamaru can't be this cute! I feel bad for burning her when I got her in the game because I prefer my shiny SSR's.
I loved the scene with Ushi and Gudao, need more of that goodness.

I laughed when Gil mentioned that our world without Gods and the underworld seemed more peculiar to him.

Ana is too precious.

It sounds like the animators love Ishtar as much as me, loving all the shots of her and her action sequences are awesome too.
Blonde Ishtar! Can it be?
Nov 9, 2019 9:42 AM

Oct 2018
Favorite episode so far!! Eresh finally makes her appearance and it was awesome as hell that Ishtar's summoning was animated. Also that Ushi and Fujimaru-kun scene was pretty dope. I'm extremely excited for next week's episode!

5/5 for me.
Nov 9, 2019 9:54 AM

Jul 2016
seeing that Ishtar at beginning tho was *o*

and i'm real happy cuz Ushi finally has her best girl moment then again every scene with Ushi is a best girl moment :3

Ishtar fights once again are hype as hell and even tho this was a short one, it still was great in its execution and i don't think i'll ever get tired of seeing Ishtar fights.
also they did finally explain the whole Eresh thing tho but it wasn't quite what i expected. i was always wondering about it all throughout the singularity in-game but never got a clear explanation of what was going on until now so i'm pretty satisfied with that one mystery uncovered
Nov 9, 2019 9:56 AM

Oct 2015
Tchee! Fujimaru getting enticed by Ushiwakamaru's baby tomato breasts, the boy is such a bad virgin on top of being a yawning MC.

Ishtar was great though, I liked her hair color form. I can't wait to meet the other two goddesses, and hopefully one of them succeeds in killing Gilgamesh, the bastard is so overrated my chips became bitter. Saber may be overrated, but I enjoy watching her. Gilgamesh is like those door to door Jehovah's witnesses, you want to smash the door on his face. Fuck!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 9, 2019 10:05 AM

Nov 2015
When i saw
Also, MY GODDESS IS FINALLY HERE!:LAFISDF!@!!
Nov 9, 2019 10:15 AM

Apr 2016
Lelouch0202 said:

SwagernatorNov 9, 2019 10:19 AM
Nov 9, 2019 10:42 AM

Aug 2013
Although Fujimaru is a flat character, he allows us to enjoy Ushiwakamaru and Ishtar / Eresh.

Pretty episode 5/5
Nov 9, 2019 10:44 AM

May 2015
Congrats to the protagonists for actually getting a W finally albeit due to specific conditions. Expecting some confusion in the threads as usual but whatever... Good episode 4/5

Nov 9, 2019 10:54 AM

Sep 2016
Lelouch0202 said:
My Ushiwakamaru can't be this cute! I feel bad for burning her when I got her in the game because I prefer my shiny SSR's.

I laughed when Gil mentioned that our world without Gods and the underworld seemed more peculiar to him.

Ana is too precious.

It sounds like the animators love Ishtar as much as me, loving all the shots of her and her action sequences are awesome too.

Nov 9, 2019 10:59 AM

Sep 2016
It's surprising that even after numerous success of slow-pacing animes (recent examples including Kimetsu no Yaiba and Attack on Titan) some anime watchers nowadays still have ZERO patience in watching slow-pacing seasonal anime
Nov 9, 2019 11:05 AM

Aug 2009
cities516 said:
It's surprising that even after numerous success of slow-pacing animes (recent examples including Kimetsu no Yaiba and Attack on Titan) some anime watchers nowadays still have ZERO patience in watching slow-pacing seasonal anime

And was it is even more surprising is that some of those watchers have seen stuff like Fate/Zero which was really slow as well.
Nov 9, 2019 11:24 AM
Jan 2016
Ushiwakamaru and Ritsuka's moment was really awesome, i dont blame Ritsuka for blushing, Ushiwakamaru is hot and cute, and its nice to see more about her personality, i found it amusing!

Ritsuka lost in underworld, i am glad he was spared, and returned with the table!

The fight against Ishtar was amusing, it is always nice to see that personality exactly like Rin, and she is so damn gorgeous, and seems she have double personalitie, and seems the black hair is the good one, the other should be blonde!
Nov 9, 2019 11:48 AM

Sep 2016
So this adapted Chapter 7 3/4 and 4/4

So the really good part is only a couple of episodes away...

ALSO MASH HUG HIM GODDAMNIT
FullyChargedNov 9, 2019 6:15 PM
bruh
Nov 9, 2019 12:08 PM
Jun 2016
cchigu said:

2/5
stop watching then, the anime is for people who like the characters and the story
Nov 9, 2019 12:18 PM

Aug 2014
Quintamino said:
cchigu said:

2/5
stop watching then, the anime is for people who like the characters and the story

Don't fall for obvious bait, it's bad for your health

cities516 said:
Lelouch0202 said:

Ana is too precious.

Nov 9, 2019 12:19 PM

Aug 2017
Cute episode, and the best girl appears
I can't say much thing, because will propably spoil things to anime-onlys, but the hype is elevating
Visual Novels should have a place in this site, really
Nov 9, 2019 12:24 PM

Jan 2017
Ere-chan is here! HYPE OVERLOAD!

Also they animated Merlin's "Buster" atack!!!

SOOOOO GOOD:

Dudi4PoLFrNov 9, 2019 12:37 PM
Nov 9, 2019 12:33 PM
Jan 2015
lihle808 said:
Tchee! Fujimaru getting enticed by Ushiwakamaru's baby tomato breasts, the boy is such a bad virgin on top of being a yawning MC.

Ishtar was great though, I liked her hair color form. I can't wait to meet the other two goddesses, and hopefully one of them succeeds in killing Gilgamesh, the bastard is so overrated my chips became bitter. Saber may be overrated, but I enjoy watching her. Gilgamesh is like those door to door Jehovah's witnesses, you want to smash the door on his face. Fuck!
My Queens

Nov 9, 2019 12:46 PM

Mar 2009
Ritsuka Fujimaru - best student at Zoro's School of getting lost. At least he obtain that what he was looking for. And I could see glimpse of the best Rinface.
Nov 9, 2019 12:55 PM

Nov 2013
Good episode overall. But, yeah I'm just waiting for a certain scene at pretty much the end of this story.

Whether they use the correct OSTs for that or not will determine if this anime is good or not.
Nov 9, 2019 1:50 PM

Mar 2014
I love those moments when the FGO music kicks in.
Nov 9, 2019 1:54 PM
Aug 2018
Ushiwakamaru wears some of the absurd clothing I have ever seen. Also, the fights feel excessive and just there for the sake of it.
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
Nov 9, 2019 2:30 PM

May 2015
cities516 said:

I'd assume because this title isn't a conventional Fate title for anime only people, so it feels more disjointed from their perspective. Or maybe the negative stigma from Fate spinoffs has gotten into their head and they're just pessimistic about this anime. Regardless, these perspectives will hopefully dwindle when this show ends...

Nov 9, 2019 3:46 PM
Oct 2018
Not isthar rin appears! I like how they build interaction with ushi which is really important in next episode.

This episode have little fightning sequence but it underetandable. Still waiting a certain snek attack uruk tho.
Nov 9, 2019 4:16 PM
Apr 2019
So, ritsuka know about history too
Nov 9, 2019 4:46 PM

Oct 2012
Ushiwakamaru was really lovely even though it was all just fanservice and Hayami Saori is certainly the reason why. Well, and Toshaka is obviously also a fanservice, that's given. Whole anime feels more like fandisc for players (although more competent than other spinoffs) so I guess that's that.

The story wasn't the best one (like ofc he gets into life-threatening situation when they split up), there were no real stakes like in FSN and the way he got the tablet from Noe was kinda random but it still kinda works (FGO was always more about characters and worldbuiling rather than about good plot hooks). It's even worse considering that this arc was written by Nasu (as the first one in Fuyuki) - I guess he kinda lost his drive and fell into mediocrity lately.

The action scenes in this anime are still nice although they really overuse certain sound effects and it really gets annoying after a while.

At least Ana wishing for being older was just nice detail, considering her identity.
Nov 9, 2019 4:48 PM
Jan 2017
Fate/Grand Order delivers yet another fine episode! As our heroes get assigned a new mission by Gilgamesh, Ritsuka renews his resolve to do whatever he can to help his friends. I can actually relate to Ritsuka's struggles and attempts to become more than just "average", not to mention these past few episodes have showcased his dedication to protect his friends, even against enemies who could easily destroy him. While this episode was small in terms of action, it was still a nice setup for future confrontations, as Ritsuka and friends get a table that could help turn the tide of the war to their favor. All in all, Fate/Grand Order is shaping up to the MVP of the season and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Nov 9, 2019 5:17 PM

May 2019
cchigu said:

2/5

i don't wanna hear that from a fairy tail fan
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
Nov 9, 2019 5:25 PM

Feb 2014
Ishtar strikes again. She really is a meddling goddess.
Also the conversation between Ushiwakamaru and Ritsuka was cute. To be able to meet someone you've admired and someone that realizes your real goal is truly inspiring.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 9, 2019 5:59 PM

Dec 2018
cchigu said:

2/5

fairy tail is a trash, but it's not boring or pretentious show with a pseudo-harem.
Nov 9, 2019 6:15 PM

Sep 2016
Dudi4PoLFr said:

Also they animated Merlin's "Buster" attack!!!

They failed to give him the right sword tho :/
bruh
Nov 9, 2019 6:34 PM

Apr 2015
Ana being all excited to go on a mission that pays well, gotta love her spirit.

A tied Rin-face on a chair, dejavu!

That spirit standing behind Ritsuka in the underworld actually scared the living shit of me. I guess I was in full concentration watching this episode.

A blond version of Ishtar, while reading some other comments here, I get a little what is going on but I definitely hope to see it more often!

Quality of these fights are still amazing, can't have enough of it!
Nov 9, 2019 7:46 PM

Aug 2019
wew the Ushiwakamaru scene was wholesome af and what i needed in my life before i die. It also has shown me to have absolutly no regrets about the amount of materials i've used on her in the game xd
But im glad they are giving supporting characters more screen time
Ishtar having some weird split personality with Eresh i guess took some time to wrap my head around

overall the anime feels like its doing well c:
Nov 9, 2019 7:50 PM

Aug 2009
Mich666 said:
Ushiwakamaru was really lovely even though it was all just fanservice and Hayami Saori is certainly the reason why. Well, and Toshaka is obviously also a fanservice, that's given. Whole anime feels more like fandisc for players (although more competent than other spinoffs) so I guess that's that.

The story wasn't the best one (like ofc he gets into life-threatening situation when they split up), there were no real stakes like in FSN and the way he got the tablet from Noe was kinda random but it still kinda works (FGO was always more about characters and worldbuiling rather than about good plot hooks). It's even worse considering that this arc was written by Nasu (as the first one in Fuyuki) - I guess he kinda lost his drive and fell into mediocrity lately.

The action scenes in this anime are still nice although they really overuse certain sound effects and it really gets annoying after a while.

At least Ana wishing for being older was just nice detail, considering her identity.

Why has he fallen in mediocrity?
No stakes? Seemingly random events?

Have you seen other Fate titles?

Every one of them is like that for about a half of the show.
Fede_5000 said:

fairy tail is a trash, but it's not boring or pretentious show with a pseudo-harem.

Funny because this is neither of those, it is a pretty straight forward story so far with barely even a single romantic relationship.
Nov 9, 2019 7:51 PM
May 2017
Finally we get to see first glance at
, not a full debut yet, just first glance.

Not much fight scene in this episode, well it's understandable, you don't wanna see them fighting a bunch of trash mobs for half an episode.

Nov 9, 2019 9:11 PM

Jan 2011
this anime has boosted Ushiwakamaru's cuteness by x10 she used to just be cool with her sword skills in all these animated CVs but now shes cute and badass.
Nov 9, 2019 9:25 PM

Jul 2013
Phenomenal adaptation. 5/5

Cloverworks >>>>>> ufotable

I love all these small additions to put. I remember this chapter just started with Gilgamesh saying to fetch the Tablet of Destinies and be off with it. This time they actually gave Ushi screentime and hyping her up. It was lovely and very welcomed addition. They also showed us Ishtar's summoning.

I really love the characterization they've done to Ritsuka so far. He's very well aware of his position. He knows he's average and the only reason he got picked as humanity's final master is because he was the only one who survived. He didn't ask for this kind of fate. He knows how his ass has been saved countless times by other servants but he still wants to strive hard and do what he can. Cloverworks is doing a good job with him.

Yasss our second scene with gramps.

Although, they did cut out the part where Ishtar said she only wants to rule humans unlike the other goddesses who wants to control the world and how she was different from the other goddesses because she's not influenced by the grail.

Ana wishing she was older T_T

First scene with Eresh alright!
Nov 9, 2019 9:26 PM

Jul 2016
Seeing Ishtar tied up gave me some UBW flashbacks for a moment. At least, I'm glad there isn't, as far as I know, any "Shinji" kind of character in this adaptation.

And also lol... stealing gems, of course.

Uhmm interesting interesting. Now, I really wonder what's the deal with Ishtar and the blond hair. I have a guess about it but I will wait for the next episode before making conclusions.

Nice episode overall. The interactions between characters were nice and the fight scene with Ishtar, though brief, was still of good quality.

And on a side note... I really wasn't expecting Ushi to be this cute! Her talk with Gudao was quite enjoyable to hear but seeing her being so happy about her will/goal being acknowledge was absolutely lovely. Uhm, I guess I have found another servant to spoil if I ever play the game.
SouthRzVaNov 9, 2019 9:32 PM
Nov 9, 2019 9:26 PM

Apr 2013
all these character build up and animating them to be so loveable.

Damn....Im happy. And sad. :(

The Rin personality flip was pretty fun. The first hint was that "good morning" in the evening.

the cutest mascots holds the most dangers. XD

cities516 said:

preach bro. Preach. The problem with some younger people is exactly this. The show is doign a superb job building up the characters but its severely overlook because people just wanna see a fight scene every other episode. This beginning pace is absolutely important and they simply can't see it.

This show is suffering from the exact same syndrome as another beloved series of mine. Shinsekai Yori. Slow starters get a bad rep for absolutely no reason. :/

which is why I love/hate that they're flashing out the characters.

-Mahesvara said:
lihle808 said:

G_AkerNov 9, 2019 9:37 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

185 by keynutil »»
Apr 11, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2019

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2019

287 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

176 by keynutil »»
Apr 1, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

186 by Apreggi »»
Jan 11, 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.