Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Episode 6 Discussion

Nov 9, 2019 6:23 PM

Amelie finally enters the scene and her suspicion of Iruma being a human gets stronger at the end of the episode. When she mentioned the books passed down I had a feeling it was going to be some type of manga but Shoujo manga?!?! lol. Her reactions were adorable!! Loving her already! Clara and Amelie are two best girls atm in this anime.

Grandpa Sullivan gets funnier every week as well.

Side note: Sayori Hayami doing Amelie seemed very different from her other roles. She sounded different then usual which I want to praise her for.
Modified by SoraSenpai, Nov 9, 2019 6:29 PM
I made a list of my top 50 Females from the past decade (Winter 2010-Fall 2019) You can find it on my tumblr: NJOTAKU
Go on over and see who took the NUMBER 1 SPOT!

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 9, 2019 7:30 PM

I loved Amelie's design (+Saori Hayami) since the first time I saw her so I was looking forward to her being introduced in the story and man, she is better than I expected. I love her tough side and her cute side is so cute! <3 <3 <3... Saori Hayami's voice is so perfect.
Modified by SkyLETV, Nov 9, 2019 7:35 PM

Nov 10, 2019 3:26 AM

And here I thought the forbidden texts were an ero-magazine, it turned out to be manga. Not disappointed.

Nov 10, 2019 4:26 AM

to be honest finally i found the best waifu seasonal
that seitokachou super kawaiiii !!

this series is awesome !!

Nov 10, 2019 7:31 AM

So i guess it's safe to say that Amelie Azazel best girl has arrived?
and VA Hayami Saori!? oh what a treat!!!
4/5.

Nov 10, 2019 8:09 AM

OMFG i looove that Amelie is an otaku in a world where Japanese nerd culture doesn't even exist haha

I also love the relationship between Clara and Azz... their love/hate relationship is so adorable!

It was a nice comedic touch to add that demons don't believe in humans!

Nov 10, 2019 10:54 AM
Amelie clearly shops at the same clothes stores as Katzie/Cooan from Sailor Moon

Nov 10, 2019 12:57 PM

The power of shoujo manga is terrifying.

Looks like we're getting competition for best girl, although she will have to work hard to surpass the cute that is Clara, dem blushes tho!

Nov 10, 2019 6:35 PM

What a funny
Manga is forbiden book in demon world. Ahahahaha

Nov 10, 2019 7:32 PM

step on me, miss seitokai president

Amelie is like Crocker from the Fairly Odd Parents - but "Humans!" instead of "Fairies!"

damn, I can't wait for next week, this oughtta be good

Nov 10, 2019 9:40 PM

Clara... da fk is that flower???

But I guess it kinda makes sense as Clara is literally Random...

___ ___ ___

And.... ROFL... manga...

Biggest question is... where and how did they even obtained manga in the first place?

She said it's "passed down"... but which Demon would actually obtain a Shoujo manga and bring it back to the Demon World?... lol

___ ___ ___

Also... oh god... she's a shoujo otaku... she's so innocent and cute.

But I am still rooting for Clara as best girl for Iruma tho.

(another thing... I wonder if Harem is legal in the Demon world... cause apparently a lot of Demon girls wants Iruma...)
Modified by amlg, Nov 10, 2019 9:46 PM
Currently (slowly) adding My Anime List (from word doc) to this site
800+ watched anime series
Not doing My Manga List, cause I have over 2800 read manga series (if counting one shot/ side stories = 3500+) will take way too long to do.

Nov 11, 2019 3:38 AM

and the best girl appears!

Nov 11, 2019 2:15 PM
such a fun joyful series,loved this episode and the new chara i bet shes tsundere-ish

Nov 11, 2019 6:24 PM

Love the president already. Her contrasting personality is really a classic trope, but it's really hilarious in this situation xD
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake.

Nov 11, 2019 8:16 PM

Dudes, as soon as the student council president said she had proof of humans existing and we saw a bunch of books... I was like jesus this gunna be filled with manga's.

And oh boy I was not disappointed.

I completely DID NOT expect her to bump into him and basically fall in love with him though LMFAAOOO

Nov 11, 2019 8:54 PM

I'm already loving the president, glad she was finally introduced

Nov 12, 2019 1:38 AM

Clara is so cute, the President's semi unexpected side is cute too XD

Nov 13, 2019 5:31 AM
So if "Humans" are a myth and probably don't exist - why does the school song go on about them?

Iruma-kun - busted by shoujo otaku President. But will she follow through with her belief that he might be a human or will Irma-kun end up reading the Manga to her in private....

Nov 13, 2019 11:53 AM
penrhos said:
So if "Humans" are a myth and probably don't exist - why does the school song go on about them?

Iruma-kun - busted by shoujo otaku President. But will she follow through with her belief that he might be a human or will Irma-kun end up reading the Manga to her in private....

Traditions, i mean they're demons - probably even in fairy tales humans only presented as a source of food.

Nov 13, 2019 5:03 PM

As usual, Grandpa Sullivan likes to make Iruma stand out more. With that, Iruma is straying further from Kami-sama...more like a human portrayal in a demon's world.

HAH a smartcellphone. Of course...why???

Biology class where you grow your own flowers? Hell I wanna be in that class! And since Grandpa Sullivan enables magic on the ring, Iruma can use magic now, albeit uncontrollable until he fixes the output.

And whaddya know, a cherry blossom tree that only increases the student council a.k.a Ameri's theory that humanlike features DO EXIST in the demon world. But SOOOO didn't expect that her "forbidden" book will be a romance manga, HAH I love her character already.

The EVENTUAL meet between both Iruma and Ameri cannot be stopped...just like in the "forbidden" book, panel by panel. Crash and love commence!

Now that Ameri's encountered Iruma...what shenanigans will there be...

Nov 13, 2019 9:16 PM

Sondfer said:
penrhos said:

Traditions, i mean they're demons - probably even in fairy tales humans only presented as a source of food.

Yea, pretty much the same as Humans.

Do you believe Demons are real or fake?

What if they really exist, but we just don't know it, cause they live in another dimension plane parallel to our dimension? hmmm...
Currently (slowly) adding My Anime List (from word doc) to this site
800+ watched anime series
Not doing My Manga List, cause I have over 2800 read manga series (if counting one shot/ side stories = 3500+) will take way too long to do.

Nov 14, 2019 11:43 AM
This, cautious hero and bookworm are becoming my favourites this season.

I've never dropped so many anime in one season as this one...

Nov 15, 2019 9:40 AM
penrhos said:

And all of these are isekai's!!! When the world is shunning iskeais, to get 3 good shows in 1 season! Mairimishita kun is the best of the lot for me.

Nov 18, 2019 12:23 PM

This show gives me happiness.
OwO

Nov 18, 2019 12:57 PM

Ah yes, the super alpha stundent council prez is a shoujo manga addict, I keep forgetting everything is inverted in this world, should have seen it coming.

Nov 23, 2019 11:35 AM

This anime is so pretty and cute it's really charming me

Dec 6, 2019 7:40 PM

shubh_jain_2 said:
penrhos said:

And all of these are isekai's!!! When the world is shunning iskeais, to get 3 good shows in 1 season! Mairimishita kun is the best of the lot for me.

Yeah. Surprisingly decent isekai this season.

Dec 6, 2019 8:04 PM
Mormegil said:
shubh_jain_2 said:

Yeah. Surprisingly decent isekai this season.

Yeah, honzuki(bookworm) is brilliant too. After ep 10, I am much more interested in honzuki compared to the other 2.

Dec 15, 2019 4:07 AM
Their botany teacher looks high on drugs

Pages (2) « 1 [2]