Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 19, 2020 7:00 PM

Aug 2007
Damn, only four episodes in and it's so good already ;-;
I can feel the resolve of Deku in my bones.

Jun 3, 2020 6:17 AM

Mar 2019
Damn Eri is so cute,but wtf,I felt so sad at the end when he said he's going to die but then good when he told Midoriya how he wants to twist the future.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 12, 2020 4:19 AM

May 2016
Eri looks so sweet and innocent but she was very unfortunate to be related to Chisaki in any way, shape, or form. Her fear of getting dragged back into whatever torture that bastard puts her under in was already bad enough but seeing her instantly know what Chisaki's planning to do when he gestured to take off his gloves made me very sad for her since it shows that she've seen people getting killed right in front of her for so many times now.

All Might swearing to give his Plus Ultra to change the gruesome fate Nighteye has foreseen from him so he can continue to protect Izuku made me cry... The Greatest Hero never giving up in the face of complete hopelessness never fails to put a tear in my eye!

Sep 27, 2020 7:29 PM
Feb 2019
Mirio's got a point, Deku isn't a very good hero name. At least, not without him explaining it.

I don't want too many episodes of Midoriya having no confidence and doubting himself because of Nighteye. Everyone is so hard on Midoriya, but it took time for All Might to become a hero. He had to stay away in America for a while before he was strong enough to be safe from All For One. Midoriya's only a first year.

How did he just so happen to run into the plot girl and bad guy? That's not good luck. I thought Nighteye was watching them?

Midoriya really needs to get a new hood/mask that actually fits and doesn't look like that.

I hope Togata sempai doesn't end up sacrificing himself saving Midoriya from his own stupidity.

Midoriya's upset with All Might for the first time. He didn't need to go work with Nighteye though, but Gran Torino wanted this so I can see why All Might helped it happen.

I always knew it was a probability that this show would pull an
and kill off the beloved teacher character but damn, I didn't expect them to push that back on us with a prophecy thing, especially after he got off alive from his second All For One showdown. I mean, yeah Midoriya doesn't need him, All Might got trained by Gran Torino and turned out fine, but that's gonna be sad if they kill him off. It was mentioned before though, All Might said he wouldn't be around to see Midoriya grow fully into One For All, but I thought it was his injuries or losing One For All that would kill him, not a prophecy.

All Might not wanting to tell Midoriya "because he's a fan" is cold. He's not just a fan. Not anymore. Not since he was chosen.

Muscle form is still alive, and apparently even though All Might wears small clothes now, they can stretch.

Their ending moment where they resolve to twist fate is sweet, I hope they can pull it off. All Might really cares for Midoriya. He's doing his all to stay alive so he can take care of him. I'm not sad about the prophecy since they're gonna fight it.
uwotnowSep 27, 2020 8:51 PM
Nov 9, 2020 8:12 PM

Mar 2015
Oh boy, what a build-up! Looking forward to what's to come!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 16, 2021 10:49 AM

Jun 2019
NO... don't kill All Might like that. Maybe that'll change.
Mar 5, 2021 8:32 AM

Jun 2013
So Deku and Mirio meet Overhaul and Eri. I get nervous during the confrontation because Deku might carelessly reveal that they are investigating Overhaul and the gang.
It is predicted by Sir Nighteye that All Might will die soon. But there is still hope that the future will change.
Mar 14, 2021 3:46 PM

Feb 2019
God, I can't wait for Shigaraki to kick this wanna-be villains ass.

And no way All Might is dying.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Mar 19, 2021 11:09 AM

Jul 2020
I've always had the feeling that the main characters can't die no matter what and they'll somehow get saved if they're in danger. I'm guessing the day All Might dies will be near the conclusion of the whole series (unless something crazy happens this season)
Mar 26, 2021 11:49 AM

Oct 2020
So the girl from the op appears. Sorry for the spoiler to those who skipped the op till now. I don't think she is the daughter of that freak. But Deku went too bold their. He has a lot to learn. Thanks for Mirio being there to handle the situation. I don't like it when Deku becomes nervous. He starts being annoying.

So that was All-might's story. I think Deku is correct here. All-might better meet with Night Eye and check the future. Their maybe still a chance to change the future. Or maybe it has changed. I think All-might chose Izuku Midoriya because he saw himself in the boy. They were similar at their beginning and Gran Torino also felt the same.

Thanks to show Katsuki and Shouto. I hope there will be an episode on their training to in the future.
Mar 26, 2021 11:52 AM

Oct 2020
Unu5ual said:
God, I can't wait for Shigaraki to kick this wanna-be villains ass.

And no way All Might is dying.
I hope so. Even it is villain vs villain but I can't stand that some freak is taking the right worthy place of Tomura Shigaraki. I hope he teaches that Chissaki dude a good lesson.
Apr 19, 2021 1:47 PM
Sep 2020
Aww poor Eri , shes so scared shes was trembling. It was hard to watch Eri run back to Overhaul but she knew what he could do so she tried to save Midoriya and Mirio by going back to that damn villain. Damn that overhaul , he really pisses me off !!!!!!!!! How dare he do that to Eri !!!!!!

That was beautiful, All Might and Midoriya are going to fight his fate together !!!! They can do it they have to , come on All might and Midoriya !!!

May 17, 2021 2:33 AM

Jun 2020
I like Mirio more and more each episode!!!! He’s growing on me.

All Might & Deku’s relationship is too precious (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`) Deku literally just straight up asking him not to die. That was so simple yet conveyed so much. I really love their relationship (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

L M A O @ Tomura bitching about how long it took to get there. What a phat mood

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jul 22, 2021 9:56 AM

Feb 2021
A darn good episode! Deku finally meets Overhaul and Eri! I already feel bad for Eri
:(

Allmight and Nighteye's team-up backstory!

Oh shit.....All Mighto's gonna die soon. :'(

The build up is pretty good!

Oct 5, 2021 5:07 AM
Aug 2015
Damn ninjas cutting onions.
I don't want that to happen
Oct 27, 2021 1:03 PM

Jan 2021
Can we just take a moment and appreciate nighteyes VA? He did a fantastic job conveying all the pent up emotions that nighteye had been keeping inside of himself about All mights inevitable death
Nov 3, 2021 1:02 PM

Apr 2013
I thought this episode would be a bit boring, but it was actually quite good. Next one looks great as well, Kirishima faitoooo!
Nov 6, 2021 3:40 AM

Apr 2021
Welp that was a really short and quick encounter with Overhaul....But still more than that I loved the meeting between All Might and Midoriya....It made me sad and happy....I really liked their "Fist bump to change Fate"(This is what I call it) :
Joel77Nov 6, 2021 3:44 AM
Jan 10, 2022 4:11 AM
Jul 2018
man..its so hot in here my eyes are sweating!!
Jul 25, 2022 9:08 PM

Jun 2014
Whoa, I was holding back tears at the end of this episode. I really hope that All Might doesn't die. I don't know what Deku would do if that happened.

Will All Might actually speak to Nighteye again?

Oct 3, 2022 8:08 PM
Jul 2012
Good to see all mighty and Deku talking again.
nepu nepu
Feb 18, 2023 8:50 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yea short encounter and letting him go like that surely left such an unease feeling. But after hearing the another secret story of All Might, it might double your unease feeling, Deku. Till you said a good joke. Consider their own feeling too smh xd
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 24, 2023 2:25 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Dec 15, 2023 2:09 AM

Nov 2023
Eri is a really cute and funny character but she looks abused oh no
Feb 9, 11:44 PM
Aug 2018
A good episode that gets a little tense, and provides a little bit of background info on the one and only All Might.
Mar 21, 8:58 PM

Jul 2008
Eri is here.....here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

464 by bubba460z »»
Apr 11, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

158 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

233 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

225 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

128 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 31, 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.