Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 19, 2019 2:04 PM

Mar 2016
Lelouchwakams said:

if you have time to be so salty triggered then at least answer the question of whether you're serious or not. oh wait, no you can't because you don't want to
if you're so mad and unfunny that you use a long dead meme as a "gotcha" i don't see why anyone should take you seriously
Aure0linNov 19, 2019 3:06 PM
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Nov 19, 2019 2:34 PM

Aug 2014
omega ultra tengen toppa super special awesome topkek

Nov 19, 2019 2:41 PM

Nov 2019
Aure0lin said:
Lelouchwakams said:

if you have time to be so salty triggered then at least answer the question of whether you're serious or not. oh wait, no you can't because you don't want to
if you're so mad and unfunny that you use a long dead meme i don't see why anyone should take you seriously

>complaints about using a meme alongside a question of whether he's serious or not ''twice'' then processed to ask about why he should take me seriously and then accuse me of being not funny and mad

so translation is, even if you have the time to be salty triggered you would still not answer the question about you being serious or not.

got it. since you allude of being serious then let me do it for you and put you in your place:

>thinks his opinion of medea [nonsensically] implanting a grail in her to melt away as a demon god pillar instead of manipulating and using jason for it as a plan contradict the official statement about them having all of their memories as a person

congrats my friend, you just played yourself. and that's a dumpster fire of a plan if I ever saw one.
LelouchwakamsNov 19, 2019 2:45 PM
Nov 19, 2019 2:49 PM

Nov 2019
LeloTheUnamused said:
omega ultra tengen toppa super special awesome topkek

still don't see any counter points, the joke is ironically on you
Nov 19, 2019 2:50 PM

Nov 2019
since the other side of the debate is mainly now shitposting and memeing, would pretty much declare thier loss of the argument about the topic for now
Nov 19, 2019 3:05 PM

Mar 2016
Lelouchwakams said:
Aure0lin said:
if you're so mad and unfunny that you use a long dead meme i don't see why anyone should take you seriously

>complaints about using a meme alongside a question of whether he's serious or not ''twice'' then processed to ask about why he should take me seriously and then accuse me of being not funny and mad

so translation is, even if you have the time to be salty triggered you would still not answer the question about you being serious or not.

got it. since you allude of being serious then let me do it for you and put you in your place:

>thinks his opinion of medea [nonsensically] implanting a grail in her to melt away as a demon god pillar instead of manipulating and using jason for it as a plan contradict the official statement about them having all of their memories as a person

congrats my friend, you just played yourself. and that's a dumpster fire of a plan if I ever saw one.
whoa that tl;dr sure showed me
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Nov 19, 2019 3:11 PM

Nov 2019
Aure0lin said:
Lelouchwakams said:

>thinks that's a tl;dr...oh no
>thinks leaving ''chessy remarks'' count for something...oh no
>thinks he has something better to show...oh no

tell you what, do better next time and then you may say that. otherwise, this is a JOKE of a replay
LelouchwakamsNov 19, 2019 3:16 PM
Nov 19, 2019 3:14 PM

Mar 2016
Lelouchwakams said:
Aure0lin said:

tell you what, do better and then say that. otherwise, this is a JOKE of a replay
just stop ok, the >greentexting is pretty sad enough but i think even a newcomer to the thread could tell that you're probably shaking irl
Nov 19, 2019 3:17 PM

Aug 2014
My dude, when your plan is trolling you should always avoid becoming so pathetic that people don't want to play anymore because it's not even ironically funny.

I mean

>greentexting on MAL
>implying implications

you know
Nov 19, 2019 3:26 PM

Nov 2019
Aure0lin said:
Lelouchwakams said:

tell you what, do better and then say that. otherwise, this is a JOKE of a replay
just stop ok, the >greentexting is pretty sad enough but i think even a newcomer to the thread could tell that you're probably shaking irl

just stop ok

why? why Should I stop when others' degrailing is fine? why Should I when you don't? seems like someone has more than 1 standard.

the >greentexting is pretty sad enough

you thinks cheesy remarks as a comeback after losing an argument are not? woah, they do say humor is subjective, but I never thought common sense is as well

but i think even a newcomer to the thread could tell that you're probably shaking irl

>yet another cheesy come back just after telling me to stop, being salty knows no limits for you, doesn't it?

>people winning arguments don't skake in IRL other than the satisfication and joy from setting examples of wrong people

your alts and amigos are the least of my concern
Nov 19, 2019 3:29 PM

Nov 2019

LeloTheUnamused said:
My dude, when your plan is trolling you should always avoid becoming so pathetic that people don't want to play anymore because it's not even ironically funny.

I mean

>greentexting on MAL
>implying implications

you know

>loses an argument
>accuse me of trolling

remember kiddoes, when you lose an argument in the internet, just tell them they are trolls and shame them for their style.

top kek my dude. anything that makes you sleep in night
Nov 19, 2019 10:28 PM

Aug 2010
Ok, so I have read bits and pieces of this thread, but isn't Gil being incorruptable is a freaking plot point in HF? As in, because the shadow couldn't corrupt him and was at the risk of Gil tearing it down from the inside, it decided to assimilate him and use him for mana instead.

This is reinforced again in Zero when Gil tells AM that he needs to come back with three times that of all the evil in the world to stand a chance in corrupting him, and again in CCC where Nasu flat out tells us that Gil's genocidal tendencies in SN were due to his human blood being affected by the era and not even a single mention of corruption, mud, or AM.

This is cut and dry. With something this clear, there's no room for interpretations or theories. Gil can NOT be corrupted.
Nov 20, 2019 1:46 AM

Aug 2014
astroprogs said:
Ok, so I have read bits and pieces of this thread, but isn't Gil being incorruptable is a freaking plot point in HF? As in, because the shadow couldn't corrupt him and was at the risk of Gil tearing it down from the inside, it decided to assimilate him and use him for mana instead.

This is reinforced again in Zero when Gil tells AM that he needs to come back with three times that of all the evil in the world to stand a chance in corrupting him, and again in CCC where Nasu flat out tells us that Gil's genocidal tendencies in SN were due to his human blood being affected by the era and not even a single mention of corruption, mud, or AM.

This is cut and dry. With something this clear, there's no room for interpretations or theories. Gil can NOT be corrupted.

You're absolutely right, this is stated in FSN, Zero, CCC, Strange Fake and other bits of context regarding it were also given in FGO.

Which is why it's pointless to bring them into this non-argument, since the dude will just gave a completely nonsensical """"interpretation"""" of them and say he is the only one right lmao
He's just insulting others right now, since it's the only thing he can do to generate reactions and replies at this point, and he needs to avoid looking more pathetic than he already is or nobody will reply at all.
Nov 20, 2019 5:48 AM

Apr 2009
astroprogs said:
It's been a while since I touched the VN but I vaguely recall that one of the little things that happened is that Gilgamesh never undergone a shift in alignment, unlike Saber ---> Saber Alter, just to you know, further drive the point that him being a dick has nothing to do with grail mud, it's just Gil being Gil. I mean, a key part of his legend is that he was indeed a major douchebag, and it took the whole Enkidu thing to get him to chill.
Nov 20, 2019 5:50 PM

Nov 2019
astroprogs said:

nah, all nasu said was that gilgamesh was resisting angra so sakura decided to dissolve him. not that he's incorruptable

this was already seen in extella when he was *being corrupted* but still resisting it enough to go the far side and fight off the cause of it.

This is reinforced again in Zero when Gil tells AM that he needs to come back with three times that of all the evil in the world to stand a chance in corrupting him,

that's FSN mate, not zero.

and again in CCC where Nasu flat out tells us that Gil's genocidal tendencies in SN were due to his human blood being affected by the era and not even a single mention of corruption, mud, or AM.

he said his bavhior is influenced by the era he is summoned to, not that he becomes ''genonicidal in FSN because of being summoned in the 2000s''.

LeloTheUnamused said:
astroprogs said:

You're absolutely right, this is stated in FSN, Zero, CCC, Strange Fake and other bits of context regarding it were also given in FGO.

Which is why it's pointless to bring them into this non-argument, since the dude will just gave a completely nonsensical """"interpretation"""" of them and say he is the only one right lmao
He's just insulting others right now, since it's the only thing he can do to generate reactions and replies at this point, and he needs to avoid looking more pathetic than he already is or nobody will reply at all.

>nothing about it in zero, take an L
>nothing related to Gilamesh spiritron being not normal was mentioned in Grand order

two headcanons in a row. what a record.

>FSN statement was retconned with strange fake and extella. already adressed. recycling it doesn't change that

''nonsensical interpretation''. do you even read the stuff you push for?

resisting = incorruptable = era's influence = genocides tendancies < your interpretation

and that's not even me mentioning other stuff you mentioned that would be laughed at.

indeed, it's hard to talk through with a wall when it's set on stone. and a hypocrative one at the top of that, whom ignore facts, retcons and follows their interpretatiosn instead of the facts while pretending otherwise.

if that's not a ''nonsensical interpretation'', I don't know what is.

> calling others pathetic for losing an argument doesn't make you less wrong or cringy. <
LelouchwakamsNov 20, 2019 6:33 PM
Nov 20, 2019 6:02 PM

Nov 2019
Nilvius said:
astroprogs said:
It's been a while since I touched the VN but I vaguely recall that one of the little things that happened is that Gilgamesh never undergone a shift in alignment, unlike Saber ---> Saber Alter, just to you know, further drive the point that him being a dick has nothing to do with grail mud, it's just Gil being Gil. I mean, a key part of his legend is that he was indeed a major douchebag, and it took the whole Enkidu thing to get him to chill.

changing an alignment is not the same as becoming an alter

an alter is an alternate version of you that's the extreme side of you:
example: emiya becoming demiya after not making a contract with alaya to become a CG and heading for a buddhist cult ran by kiara where he self destructs.
saber becoming salter after losing all of her humanity and becoming the perfect lion king in her eyes.

Goldie also becomes chiller after enkidu passes away. why do you think the dude has an NP called enkidu?

dunno why do I even have to explain to this but this is mal so..
LelouchwakamsNov 20, 2019 6:42 PM
Nov 21, 2019 12:52 AM

Aug 2009
>changing an alignment is not the same as becoming an alter

>an alter is an alternate version of you that's the extreme side of you:

How does it feel to argue with yourself?

>Goldie also becomes chiller after enkidu passes away. why do you think the dude has an NP called enkidu?

Gil becomes chiller a "few" years after Enkidu's death and his alignment changes. And yet Archer gil has the same one his does in all of his appearances.

Wait....

>JoinedNov 17, 2019
>Merlin profile pic.

I see now.
ssjokgNov 21, 2019 4:21 AM
Nov 21, 2019 4:06 AM

Apr 2009
Lelouchwakams said:
You're getting the cause and effect ass backwards. Saber got mud grailed and become Alter HENCE the alignment shift to show that she is indeed corrupted. The alignment shift is the RESULT of said corruption.

Lelouchwakams said:
dunno why do I even have to explain to this but this is mal so...
Yeah, I'm asking myself the same question too.
Nov 22, 2019 4:44 PM

Jul 2019
@Nilvius
It depends...Artoria lancer alter still being Lawful-Good
Dec 6, 2019 10:38 AM

Nov 2019
Nilvius said:
Lelouchwakams said:
You're getting the cause and effect ass backwards. Saber got mud grailed and become Alter HENCE the alignment shift to show that she is indeed corrupted. The alignment shift is the RESULT of said corruption.

Lelouchwakams said:
dunno why do I even have to explain to this but this is mal so...
Yeah, I'm asking myself the same question too.

you would imagine a perfect version of what artoria wish for would be her being the most of her but beats me. but what former person said

ssjokg said:
>changing an alignment is not the same as becoming an alter

>an alter is an alternate version of you that's the extreme side of you:

How does it feel to argue with yourself?

>Goldie also becomes chiller after enkidu passes away. why do you think the dude has an NP called enkidu?

Gil becomes chiller a "few" years after Enkidu's death and his alignment changes. And yet Archer gil has the same one his does in all of his appearances.

Wait....

>JoinedNov 17, 2019
>Merlin profile pic.

I see now.

if that's why you think i'm self arguing then oh boi.

tell me op, why does nameless/grand order emiya/FSN emiya resemble each other almost identically in terms of personality despite having different experiences and being different versions

and nobody bash in my boi merlin. best written character in the series so far.

LelouchwakamsDec 6, 2019 1:35 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

185 by keynutil »»
Apr 11, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2019

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2019

287 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

176 by keynutil »»
Apr 1, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

186 by Apreggi »»
Jan 11, 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.