Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Do you approve Eren's plan to genocide everyone?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 8, 2019 12:08 PM

Jan 2009
@SethBigBoss

isnt this thread all about speculation anyway? a what if scenario lol

and since this manga is going for human realism as much as possible then better compare it to real human history

>Last point, Eren is going to die in 4 years(probably) he doesn't have the guarantee that the founding is still going to be in Paradis's possession in the future, he has the possibitly to be there when the conflict is done and Paradis is free there's no reason to not seize this possibility for the sake of a long-term plan in motion that can easily fall apart. All it takes is one bad apple inheriting the Founder, or an accident. Eren needs to act now while he can.

Eren got the power of the founding titan now so he can change the hereditary rules of the Titan powers like for example the fouding titan is always inherited by the royal blood or even the cliche the chosen savior of Paradis island since the Attack Titans power is seeing the future that power can be added to the paths dimension or founding titan to look for future users worthy of being the next savior
degNov 8, 2019 1:00 PM
Nov 8, 2019 2:10 PM

Nov 2016
The results of this poll are a bit scary lol

I think it's better to just wait and see I really doubt he really intend to exterminate 90% of the human race without discrimination especially after this chapter
Nov 8, 2019 2:29 PM

Aug 2019
JoyBoy_316 said:
The results of this poll are a bit scary lol

I think it's better to just wait and see I really doubt he really intend to exterminate 90% of the human race without discrimination especially after this chapter

I wouldn't worry too much.

Unless they're a few sandwiches short of a picnic upstairs, I doubt any of these people who approved of Eren's plan to genocide the planet would actually approve of this course of action in the real world. Only within the context of this particular story.
Nov 8, 2019 3:10 PM

Apr 2019
i approve
its necessary evil

its either kill or be killed and that won't change, they are too different

either the marleyans wipe out all eldians or the eldians wipe out all marleyans

the only alternative is continuous war or/and conflict

yea its selfish, but so are marleyans and they wouldn't hesitate either
people are all selfish, those that say they aren't are either lying or subconsciously selfish and actually believe they aren't

the only way to change that world is by eradicating either all subjects of ymir or all humans

otherwise you would have a permanent thread of hatred going around

this is the only way to 100% eliminate the dumb conflict
everything else is just half assing
Nim0174Nov 8, 2019 3:14 PM
You son of a .. turtle

Nov 8, 2019 3:21 PM
Jul 2018
Honestly I'm a little conflicted. From a fictional story aspect I say yeah fuck them, but mostly just the shitty Marley people. Eren in a way is right in saying as long as descendants of Ymir are alive then they will be hunted. So it is kill or be killed. From a realism standpoint even within Marley there are innocent and good people, just like on the island there are both. If he goes though with his plan and slaughters everyone then effectively descendants of Ymir should be safe. But if he leave anyone else alive then the plan has the potential to backfire and now anyone who isn't of Ymir has the ammo they need to really hate them. So it's either mass genocide or perpetuating the cycle of hatred.
Nov 8, 2019 4:04 PM

Jan 2009
Nim0174 said:

its necessary evil

necessary evil is an evil for the sake of the greater good and killing all of humanity is no way a greater good

but then again the edgy misanthropy teenager inside me is praising Eren too
Nov 8, 2019 5:03 PM

Apr 2019
deg said:
Nim0174 said:

its necessary evil

necessary evil is an evil for the sake of the greater good and killing all of humanity is no way a greater good

but then again the edgy misanthropy teenager inside me is praising Eren too

no its not, no debate.
necessary evil is evil that is necessary for the sake of something
it doesn't have to be objectively greater good

its an evil necessary to achieve a better outcome for their side
therefore its necessary evil

you should let your edgy misantrophy teenager take over your decision making
because he'd actually make the right choice

if eren doesn't do this technology will take over eventually and they will have no means of defending themselves, even marley is behind in the technological aspect as stated before

the only way to make sure they can protect themselves is by eliminating everyone, otherwise conflict is sure to start over again and history will repeat itself for the same reasons again
Nim0174Nov 8, 2019 5:11 PM
You son of a .. turtle

Nov 8, 2019 5:17 PM

Jan 2009
@Nim0174

err ok even though examples of necessary evil are like taxes and the government

i given real life examples like what happened to japan and germany they are not that hated this days anymore so time heals wounds they say especially when the old people/generation dies

and also technological progress will always result in risk of more conflict the Vulnerable World Hypothesis said that too

How technological progress is making it likelier than ever that humans will destroy ourselves
The “vulnerable world hypothesis,” explained. https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2018/11/19/18097663/nick-bostrom-vulnerable-world-global-catastrophic-risks

but i rather favor this guy
Senku > Eren https://twitter.com/DrStone_EN/status/1192966268376076289

degNov 8, 2019 5:24 PM
Nov 8, 2019 5:26 PM
Aug 2017
I think that most people's problem with Eren's decision is that they are bringing in too much real world history into their own interpretation of the story. This is a fantasy world that is in a WW2-esque era in its own timeline. This doesn't mean, however, that this is a perfect analog for our world. I have seen people mention Japan and China and the US and nukes in relation to having diplomatic solutions for Eren. But you have to remember that they don't have any of this context and history. For the past 2000 years, people have either been opposed by Eldians or, more recently, oppressing Eldians themselves. The entire world despises Eldians and the only groups that do want to move towards protecting them want to use the people of the walls as scapegoats towards that goal. The entire world is already terrified of the possibility that the Wallians are going to attack and have made a combined forces to destroy Paradis because of it. There is no showing force as a deterrent to attack at this point. The world has already decided to destroy Paradis. Temporarily destroying the world's army and stopping just confirms the world's fear of Paradis and gives them time to develop the technology to defeat the only trump card left to Eren. All the other longer term plans people have suggested have huge holes that lower their success rates significantly. This plan is sure to work and save most Eldians and all of the people of Paradis. I am not trying to justify Eren's actions because they are horrendous. There are soooo many innocent people that he will kill doing this. But I can't think of anything that is nearly as likely to work and I can understand how Eren got to this decision. I just hope that something can change about what happens by the end of the story.
Nov 8, 2019 5:30 PM

Jan 2009
@darkstom248

people are comparing this to real life history because its a story trying to be realistic as much as possible too anyway

plus like i said this kind of pro genocide message is wrong timing given the rise of neonazi today and heck Isayama was interpreted as a nazi too in previous controversial chapters of Attack on Titan

but like i said the misanthropy teenager inside me is praising Eren too
Nov 8, 2019 5:40 PM
Aug 2017
deg said:
@darkstom248

people are comparing this to real life history because its a story trying to be realistic as much as possible too anyway

plus like i said this kind of pro genocide message is wrong timing given the rise of neonazi today and heck Isayama was interpreted as a nazi too in previous controversial chapters of Attack on Titan

But that is my point. It can be realistic and be completely separate from our world and history. This world has none of that historical context and shouldn't really be expected to act as if it does when it has already established that that is the case.
For your second point, much like my first, this world is completely separate from ours. Like with Joker and the controversy surrounding its release, it shouldn't be the responsibility of the artist to tell the audience what to take from a story. People should be able to put challenging stories into the hands of the audience and have them arrive at their own conclusions. Isayama has said as much himself. He is just writing the story as it makes sense to write it from the world and character's perspectives and not really trying to push a "pro genocide" message. It is up to each person to decide what the story means to them.
Nov 8, 2019 5:47 PM

Jan 2009
darkstom248 said:
deg said:
@darkstom248

But that is my point. It can be realistic and be completely separate from our world and history. This world has none of that historical context and shouldn't really be expected to act as if it does when it has already established that that is the case.
For your second point, much like my first, this world is completely separate from ours. Like with Joker and the controversy surrounding its release, it shouldn't be the responsibility of the artist to tell the audience what to take from a story. People should be able to put challenging stories into the hands of the audience and have them arrive at their own conclusions. Isayama has said as much himself. He is just writing the story as it makes sense to write it from the world and character's perspectives and not really trying to push a "pro genocide" message. It is up to each person to decide what the story means to them.

art is political too so it can be use as a political weapon especially in todays political climate worldwide

Joker is being meme as Clown World for example

its just wrong timing like i said

Nov 8, 2019 6:17 PM
Aug 2017
deg said:
darkstom248 said:

art is political too so it can be use as a political weapon especially in todays political climate worldwide

Yes, art can be political, but that doesn't mean every piece of art is political. Just putting a political message on a certain work of art when the artist has specifically refuted that that is the case seems to be hypocritical. And I don't know when you want this to come out. There are always going to be issues in the world that overlap with fictitious stories told at the time. Nazis were not the first, last, or even largest genocide that has happened in history. It just happens to be the most well know. There are genocides that are happening currently that people are largely not paying attention to. There is no "good" time to release this story by your definition cause humans suck and there are always going to be issues that happen to be parallels for stories people want to tell.
Nov 8, 2019 6:46 PM

Jan 2009
darkstom248 said:
deg said:

Yes, art can be political, but that doesn't mean every piece of art is political. Just putting a political message on a certain work of art when the artist has specifically refuted that that is the case seems to be hypocritical. And I don't know when you want this to come out. There are always going to be issues in the world that overlap with fictitious stories told at the time. Nazis were not the first, last, or even largest genocide that has happened in history. It just happens to be the most well know. There are genocides that are happening currently that people are largely not paying attention to. There is no "good" time to release this story by your definition cause humans suck and there are always going to be issues that happen to be parallels for stories people want to tell.

news is full of racism associated with neonazis today and im not saying all art is political but Attack on Titan is surely political

"racism can be solve by genocide of your own race or the rest of the world" can be a simple but powerful political message

also Eldians are clearly Germans besides the Ackermans like Mikasa which are Japanese and both Germany and Japan started world wars too so those simple things are also political like can empower the moral of the neonazis and japanese nationalists groups

anyway my main problem is the wrong timing like i said i still enjoy it and im hype for watching the Joker too that is also related to the current political climate which is the economic inequality or class struggle that drives poor people into madness
degNov 8, 2019 8:02 PM
Nov 8, 2019 11:34 PM
Apr 2019
I doubt Eren will succeed in his destruction plan...
Even it's for survival It's too absurd for one to kill every people outside your race...

Specially all subjects of Ymir are not holy being,,, there are examples of Thieves, corrupted officials and Floch. How would you justify this?

I'm more interested in turning of the events.
Nov 9, 2019 2:25 AM
Jul 2018
NakolHira said:
I doubt Eren will succeed in his destruction plan...
Even it's for survival It's too absurd for one to kill every people outside your race...

Specially all subjects of Ymir are not holy being,,, there are examples of Thieves, corrupted officials and Floch. How would you justify this?

I'm more interested in turning of the events.

I hope you mean that he wont succeed because he just decides to stop, he has the power to do what he wants now. Remember, he got millions of abnormal titans up to 50m with hardening power.
Nov 9, 2019 5:33 AM

Feb 2018
The results of this poll show how Isayama successfully managed to create a morally grey situation
Nov 9, 2019 6:36 AM

Jun 2016
Anyone realise that Eren yeager from SNK have similiar end goal to Patrick zala from gundam seed if you watch gundam seed

Haha I am impress I love Eren so much 😍😍

Nov 9, 2019 6:49 AM

Jun 2016
I don t care what anyone says Eren goal and ideal is justified. He simply trying to protect his people,friends and his home. Marley and Entire world started by attacking first. Eren is simply acting in self defense. I don t understand how people think Eren actions are evil

Considering how many lives Marley and Entire world have kill. You guys realise Marley and Entire world kill countless innocents eldians,abuse them,use them as titan fodders,slavery and many heinous crimes

I don t know why are people against Eren goals and Ideals.

It kill or be kill

Eren and Eldian of Paradis are innocent. Marley and Entire world who trample on Eren and Eldian of paradis deserve to be exterminate. I won t feel single shred of pity and remorse over Eren genocidal on all them.

I just hope he doesn t kill asian clan. Paradis allies.

Nov 9, 2019 9:47 AM

Jul 2013
It is exactly what it is. It's a kill or be killed situation. You don't have to justify his actions and you don't have to agree with him. He's doing something he believes is right because it is the only choice he has left to protect his people. I finally caught up with the manga and damn Eren went straight to my favorites list.

Lets go genocide!
Nov 9, 2019 10:08 AM
Apr 2019
Just think Eren's plan is same as the first king Fritz, who just wanted to see Eldia ruling all over the world.

After being freed by Eren, Ymir will again be following someone's wish to "Make Eldia Great Again! "

It's absurd, other survey corps members will also oppose him for sure.

You are saying Eren doesn’t have any choice,
You are forgetting Armin's plan, just release only a few hundreds colossal titans it would do enough .

Or just taking away all subject of Ymir's ability to turn into a titan ..

I doubt Isayama will show something that would support genocide,
so I'm interested in how things gonna turn around. May be Eren still has a different plan.
Nov 9, 2019 11:01 AM

Oct 2016
NakolHira said:
Just think Eren's plan is same as the first king Fritz, who just wanted to see Eldia ruling all over the world.

After being freed by Eren, Ymir will again be following someone's wish to "Make Eldia Great Again! "

It's absurd, other survey corps members will also oppose him for sure.

You are saying Eren doesn’t have any choice,
You are forgetting Armin's plan, just release only a few hundreds colossal titans it would do enough .

Or just taking away all subject of Ymir's ability to turn into a titan ..

I doubt Isayama will show something that would support genocide,
so I'm interested in how things gonna turn around. May be Eren still has a different plan.

No offense, but if you read through this thread again, you'll see why those two solutions you proposed won't solve this issue at all.
Nov 9, 2019 11:59 AM

May 2011
A purpose of fiction is to explore possibilities of what could have happened and what can happen. It's storytelling; not real life. I like controversial stories like Eren, and I am emotionally invested to the max. I want to see Eren succeed. I'm tired of staple bread and butter endings and playing it safe.
Kayaba-Nov 9, 2019 12:07 PM
Nov 9, 2019 5:21 PM

Nov 2018
I mean he can see in the future so I doubt what he’s doing isn’t calculated.

Nov 9, 2019 7:47 PM

Mar 2016
i'm not sure if it's right to justify eren's plan because after all he's willing to exterminate the whole world, but at least he's willing to do it to ensure the survival of his people and his own freedom. i mean, peace is not an option because it is precisely peace that has kept him imprisoned for so long, and the only way to achieve freedom is to enter hell.

eren firmly believes the world will not stop seeing the erdians as monsters, and precisely because of this it became a war of survival for him. eren is a person who will bring chaos, but it is precisely this chaos that may end up with the cursed story. there will be a lot of of destruction, but from that same destruction the world could have a better future where the erdians can live in peace.

Nov 10, 2019 3:13 AM
Oct 2019
I disapprove Eren's mass-genocide plan (IF that's actually his plan, which I doubt for who knows what reason), because none of the reasons we can theorize is justifiable. There are just WAYYY TOO MANY innocents out there who either just want peace or don't care whatever happens as long as they're safe. After all, it's not physically hard to just say "hey, I'm tired of all those fights, let's just stop for the good of everyone" and actually stop. Heck, that would even save everyone from a lot of pain, fear, headaches and whatever negative feelings. Thus, Eren's plan is not justifiable due to the amount of innoncents he's dragging in. UNFORTUNATELY, there are also many who only seek for revenge, punishments, pain and death. Just look at the girl who was supposed to be the next host of the Armored Titan. And what's the goal? "They all tortured our ancestors so they all have to be tortured". That's not justification, that's just ego. Big huge ego. But then, do they deserve to be exterminated so that Eren can save his people? Eren certainly doesn't have any right to decide about that, but what's the point caring about it since those revenge-seeking people can't be reasoned through civil talk anyways. But then, if Eren exterminates them, what would the innocent people think? They would probably be mad and become revenge-seeking people in their turn.

TL;DR I disapprove "Death is The Solution".

That being said, I doubt mass murder is Eren's real plan. That would make hundreds of thousands of people mad at the author of SnK, as there is absolutely nothing that equates that kind of action — certainly not death, not even eternal atroce torture in some kind of demon world similar to Ymir's lonely place, which probably doesn't exist but that doesn't matter. I'm sure there's a lot more going on than what we all think.
Nov 10, 2019 5:21 AM

Jan 2009
racism is unforgivable so genocide is the answer if that is how it really ends then lol what a message especially today in real life
degNov 10, 2019 5:43 AM
Nov 10, 2019 5:39 PM
Mar 2018
deg said:
racism is unforgivable so genocide is the answer if that is how it really ends then lol what a message especially today in real life

Yeah the holocaust imagery was tone deaf but if that is the message then AoT is fictionalized fascist rhetoric the purpose of the narrative is for the reader to validate genocide as a solution to racism this is without mentioning Isayama naming characters after warships and real people from world war 2.

I mean Japan has made some borderline fascist series before but this one actual jump over the line if that is how the series ends.
Nov 10, 2019 5:52 PM
Mar 2018
AliXiah said:
I disapprove Eren's mass-genocide plan (IF that's actually his plan, which I doubt for who knows what reason), because none of the reasons we can theorize is justifiable. There are just WAYYY TOO MANY innocents out there who either just want peace or don't care whatever happens as long as they're safe. After all, it's not physically hard to just say "hey, I'm tired of all those fights, let's just stop for the good of everyone" and actually stop. Heck, that would even save everyone from a lot of pain, fear, headaches and whatever negative feelings. Thus, Eren's plan is not justifiable due to the amount of innoncents he's dragging in. UNFORTUNATELY, there are also many who only seek for revenge, punishments, pain and death. Just look at the girl who was supposed to be the next host of the Armored Titan. And what's the goal? "They all tortured our ancestors so they all have to be tortured". That's not justification, that's just ego. Big huge ego. But then, do they deserve to be exterminated so that Eren can save his people? Eren certainly doesn't have any right to decide about that, but what's the point caring about it since those revenge-seeking people can't be reasoned through civil talk anyways. But then, if Eren exterminates them, what would the innocent people think? They would probably be mad and become revenge-seeking people in their turn.

TL;DR I disapprove "Death is The Solution".

That being said, I doubt mass murder is Eren's real plan. That would make hundreds of thousands of people mad at the author of SnK, as there is absolutely nothing that equates that kind of action — certainly not death, not even eternal atroce torture in some kind of demon world similar to Ymir's lonely place, which probably doesn't exist but that doesn't matter. I'm sure there's a lot more going on than what we all think.

The AoT community is pretty small with the hype for the series dying after season 1 or arguable 2 with season 3 there was some pushback Polygon and ANN have discussed if the mangaka glorifies fascist ideals with "the Basement" it was debatable the message was at the time id you love and give yourself to save the people you love maybe the cycle of violence can be beaten.

With chapter 123 is becoming clear that the original message was the fake out and what Isayama wanted to explore is a world in which the "Final Solution" could be justified.
Nov 10, 2019 6:36 PM

Jul 2017
I mean, I don't think he's right at all, but this is literally the last resort. It's either this or they ded lol

The series is intentionally morally grey anyway, I wouldn't agree with either side but that's the point.

Nov 11, 2019 2:59 AM

Feb 2018
deg said:

That cycle of conflict and hatred will always remain in the society. It's a fiction dude. You don't have to agree on anything. I mean, there are times where an antagonists win in a show doesn't mean the author sympathise with the message.
ShinyHexNov 11, 2019 3:02 AM
Nov 11, 2019 3:16 AM

Jan 2009
ThatShiny_Hex said:
deg said:

That cycle of conflict and hatred will always remain in the society. It's a fiction dude. You don't have to agree on anything. I mean, there are times where an antagonists win in a show doesn't mean the author sympathise with the message.

well i said it before Isayama is being accused as a nazi on old controversial chapters too

and Eldians are all Germans besides the Ackermans that are Japanese and both Germany and Japan started world war that parallels this latest chapter too

art is also political and not just simple entertainment and clearly Attack on Titan is a politcal fiction too
Nov 11, 2019 4:14 AM

Feb 2017
deg said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:

well i said it before Isayama is being accused as a nazi on old controversial chapters too

and Eldians are all Germans besides the Ackermans that are Japanese and both Germany and Japan started world war that parallels this latest chapter too

art is also political and not just simple entertainment and clearly Attack on Titan is a politcal fiction too

Just a correction, Ackermans are not 'Japanese'. They are Eldians, or possibly Marleyians, who were genetically engineered via some titan experiments to be strong. Only Mikasa's mother was 'Japanese' and she wasn't an Ackerman.
Nov 11, 2019 4:18 AM

Jan 2009
Tsarko said:
deg said:

Just a correction, Ackermans are not 'Japanese'. They are Eldians, or possibly Marleyians, who were genetically engineered via some titan experiments to be strong. Only Mikasa's mother was 'Japanese' and she wasn't an Ackerman.

ah ok i stand corrected on that then

EDIT:

i also remember Commander Pixis being modeled after a controversial Japanese General so little details like that tells the thoughts of Isayama too

Akiyama inspired the character Dot Pixis in the manga series Attack on Titan. This caused an Internet flame war about the general's military actions, specifically, but not exclusively, in Korea. The 2013 controversy included death threats to the manga's creator Hajime Isayama.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiyama_Yoshifuru#Portrayals_in_fiction
degNov 11, 2019 4:36 AM
Nov 11, 2019 7:01 AM

Aug 2019
deg said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:

Marleyans are clearly the 'nazis' of AoT and how they have been portrayed? like absolute monsters.

the series has always been anti-imperialism, pro civil liberties and discourses. The royal family was corrupt, the government and church violent and corrupt. ‘Nazi Germany’ Marley depicted like absolute monsters, even the Yaegerist were immediately show like villains by performing a horrible terrorist act in their first appearance.
Look at Gabi’s arc, look at the message of stopping the cycles of hate and violence, look at the message of the world being cruel but beautiful, remember what The Owl said to Grisha, look at the ‘hero’ Eren face and Armin reaction to what's happening in the latest chapter.

A 'nazi' person would have done this developments? of course not.

So think about it and relax, Eren will be stopped or this will not be his real final plan, and the message will be clear.
cAbaddonNov 11, 2019 7:08 AM
Nov 11, 2019 8:33 AM
Oct 2019
Hey people, please keep this going. As a mere narrow-minded person, I cannot help but be absolutely amazed by this goldmine of actual informations, simple or elaborate theories/hypothesis, interpretations and, of course, personal opinions. I need more please.
Nov 11, 2019 12:01 PM

Jan 2009
cAbaddon said:
deg said:

Marleyans are clearly the 'nazis' of AoT and how they have been portrayed? like absolute monsters.

the series has always been anti-imperialism, pro civil liberties and discourses. The royal family was corrupt, the government and church violent and corrupt. ‘Nazi Germany’ Marley depicted like absolute monsters, even the Yaegerist were immediately show like villains by performing a horrible terrorist act in their first appearance.
Look at Gabi’s arc, look at the message of stopping the cycles of hate and violence, look at the message of the world being cruel but beautiful, remember what The Owl said to Grisha, look at the ‘hero’ Eren face and Armin reaction to what's happening in the latest chapter.

A 'nazi' person would have done this developments? of course not.

So think about it and relax, Eren will be stopped or this will not be his real final plan, and the message will be clear.

Marley as nazis can be interpreted that way but im doing some loose abstract thinking here seeing the Eldians are germans to be liken to the master race idea or the nazi and their situation parallel the "white genocide" fears of the nazi in real life today

it can be literally interpreted as anti-imperialism and freedom too but it can also be interpreted as the reverse especially that fighting for freedom means taking away others freedom (like freedom to life)

and ye im relax lol i just said those considering Isayama on recent interview says he is inspired by Muv Luv Alternative ending and that he wont be nice about the ending
degNov 11, 2019 4:02 PM
Nov 12, 2019 12:07 AM

Sep 2019
I was thinking thoroughly about wether destroying the world is the only way to save Eldia & I concluded there is only one way in which Eldia can be safe while still sparing the other countries:

once Eldia occupies the entire world, 95% of the world's population should be neutered, & they should be evacuated to live on just 20% of the world while Eldia would get the remaining 80%, every Eldian woman should get no less than 10 kids & as an incentive every family that gets 10 kids will be given 10 giant mansions.. the Colossal titans can build them easily, Eldia should also take all the scientists of the world for itself to ensure future survivale, & finnaly Eren would have to find a way to eliminate titan powers (including that of the founder) so that in the future there won't be an Eldian king who hates his nation & using his powers to give power back to Marley to punish Eldia.

the first & last part are the most difficult, if Eren can't do it then there is no alternative to destroying the world.
Jan 6, 2021 11:02 AM
Jul 2020
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
I say, so far, because right now we are to believe that Eren seeks to exterminate EVERYONE, outside the Paradis island.

I remember being this pissed once, back when Eren went ape-shit on civilians and military alike. Back than i was glad that Mikasa/Armin and lot of people we know, disapproved of his ruthless "grand-entrance" on the world stage. Back than i already had the vibes of Eren going full megalomaniac and a "hero" who wants to be, or seem like the only bad guy in the world for "the sake of the world" or similar shit.

Right now, Eren seems to have decided that the best option to save "his people" is to eradicate every other peoples lol. How do you justify or/and approve of such ridiculously wicked decision of a radical sicko supremacist who talks in absolute and is fine with eradicating millions, if not more, children, woman and men alike, for the sake of his delusions that the enemy can't be negotiated with and deserves nothing less than total annihilation?
Unlike Paradis island, the rest of the freaking world probably has 50x more population if not more! How can people justify this soon-to-be mega mass murderer? He's about to lable millions of innocent people as mere fodder on his path of "secure future", so basically millions deserve to die because they were not born on Paradis island?
Eren is basically the only godlike being with nukes in the world now. To say that he has no other option is laughable at best.
You say it's "kill or be killed" situation? - It's not.
You say the rest of the world deserves to be exterminated? - No it doesn't.

Imagine if U.S was a smaller nation during ww2 than Japan, yet the U.S acquired Nukes. Would you justify U.S nuking Japan to oblivion until the last Japanese has been exterminated? Would you still be ok with "kill or be killed" or "we did it in self defense" kind of excuse?
Devil_Slayer said:
Damn, the people who agree with Eren on morally level must be all under 15 years old lol

Watch everyone and their mother calls Eren on his Bullshit next chapter including his best friends. Not that I buy this is Eren's grand plan though, it gets a lot of build-up and mystery to just turn it to "I like muh freedom and anyone takes muh freedom I will take their lives"

this is so stupid lmfao
Feb 4, 2021 3:55 PM
Feb 2021
i vote yes by a mistake :c
Feb 4, 2021 11:33 PM

Jun 2020
If Eren succeeds then every person in the world will be subject to Ymir's will. The concept of freedom will cease to exist.
Dec 6, 2021 12:39 PM
Dec 2021
idk I thought it was kinda funny
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 22, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.