Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 7, 2019 2:42 AM

Jan 2017
Hey guys! I've been looking for a rebrand for my youtube channel since my current one is a bit outdated due to the studio I belonged to shutting down.

I'm not in a rush but I thought I might as well put it out there if anyone is up to making a banner and logo that'd I'd probably be using for the foreseeable future [I've only had two rebrands in the 2 and a half years of my channel]

My channel isn't the biggest so it may not mean much but if you'd like I can link your portfolio or social media somewhere in the desc of my uploads [I still get a good amount of views even with the low subs].

If you're keen feel free to link your portfolio or any work you've done in the past and I'll let you know. I'm not in a rush so I'm really looking for someone skilled enough to make a proper rebrand.

Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-YNyAgrGjWI-75JZK4ab4Q
Nov 7, 2019 6:03 PM

Feb 2010
@Cneq

I have tutorials on making the banner on your own, on one of my Youtube channels, you can use GIMP or Photopea for free. The GIMP and Photoshop banner videos do go over Youtube in particular.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShishioTV/videos

And you can also hire someone from this group
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=70797
I'm pretty sure Yorium is open atm

However I hope you can find someone to do it for free tho! :D
Nov 8, 2019 6:21 PM

Jan 2017
Shishio-kun said:
@Cneq

I have tutorials on making the banner on your own, on one of my Youtube channels, you can use GIMP or Photopea for free. The GIMP and Photoshop banner videos do go over Youtube in particular.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShishioTV/videos

And you can also hire someone from this group
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=70797
I'm pretty sure Yorium is open atm

However I hope you can find someone to do it for free tho! :D
Yeah I have photoshop but would probably only make my own as a last ditch effort.

Not too interested in paying anyone but thanks for the link ^^
Nov 8, 2019 10:58 PM

Feb 2017
If you just want a very simple banner and logo for free, you're best off doing it yourself. I doubt that any good artist will do it for free unless they're a huge fan and you're well known.

If you commission an artist, they'll put the time and effort into making something professional and most talk to whoever commissioned them throughout the project. I'm sure you could even get a new channel video logo (the first few seconds of your videos, idk what to call it) too. It would be worth it if you plan on growing and using your channel for a long time.

Just some guy who likes anime

Nov 9, 2019 12:36 AM

Jan 2017
Vivator said:
If you just want a very simple banner and logo for free, you're best off doing it yourself. I doubt that any good artist will do it for free unless they're a huge fan and you're well known.

If you commission an artist, they'll put the time and effort into making something professional and most talk to whoever commissioned them throughout the project. I'm sure you could even get a new channel video logo (the first few seconds of your videos, idk what to call it) too. It would be worth it if you plan on growing and using your channel for a long time.
I may make one myself down the line but at that rate I might as well keep my current one.

My channel is already doing pretty well regardless of branding and I rather not invest any money on it [AMV channels can never be monetized after all]
Nov 9, 2019 12:59 AM

Feb 2017
Cneq said:
Vivator said:

I may make one myself down the line but at that rate I might as well keep my current one.

My channel is already doing pretty well regardless of branding and I rather not invest any money on it [AMV channels can never be monetized after all]
Yeah, you don't always need to change stuff right away. And I personally think creating your own logo/banner would be the best option because you can say "I made this." It's really easy to do simple stuff like text on free backgrounds once you watch a tutorial.

I was going to mention something about your content but didn't want to seem rude. It's honestly pretty niche and might be hard to get a lot subs.
If you really wanted to, you could expand your content to include other stuff that could potentially be monetized or try to get in video ads (which I don't recommend for your current content). It's really about how much you want to invest in your channel though (time/money).

I hope your channel continues to grow!

Just some guy who likes anime

Nov 9, 2019 5:25 PM

Jan 2017
Vivator said:
Cneq said:

Yeah, you don't always need to change stuff right away. And I personally think creating your own logo/banner would be the best option because you can say "I made this." It's really easy to do simple stuff like text on free backgrounds once you watch a tutorial.

I was going to mention something about your content but didn't want to seem rude. It's honestly pretty niche and might be hard to get a lot subs.
If you really wanted to, you could expand your content to include other stuff that could potentially be monetized or try to get in video ads (which I don't recommend for your current content). It's really about how much you want to invest in your channel though (time/money).

I hope your channel continues to grow!
Yeah there still are quite a few channels that do get lots of traffic [one of my mates recently hit 20k and another one in our group hit 70k] but it all comes down luck and youtube algorithms. I personally started making AMV's only because I enjoyed watching them myself and two years later I'm still enjoying it so I don't think I'll be changing my channel anytime soon, rather keep this a hobby of something I enjoy instead of worrying about monetization.

Thanks man
Nov 12, 2019 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
Hey I like your montages!
Nov 13, 2019 9:30 PM

Jan 2017
FlowersInTheRain said:
Hey I like your montages!
Thank you! I appreciate it ^^

More topics from this board

» People who don't believe that there is anything wrong with western entertainment and influence.

kratos960203 - Apr 19

24 by WaffleMaster89 »»
1 hour ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

360 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 10:36 AM

» Have you tried using lmms?

Cammell - Apr 19

2 by W3TFT »»
Yesterday, 9:13 AM

» CSS List Designs by Valerio Lyndon / V.L

Valerio_Lyndon - Sep 9, 2022

23 by karmashizzle »»
Apr 21, 6:01 PM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

3 by Kwanthemaster »»
Apr 21, 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.