Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Beastars Episode 5 Discussion


Nov 10, 3:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 8002
Oh how sweet! Legosi is in-love with Haru...such pure romance there!
5/5.
 
Nov 10, 7:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 1026
That last scene was so fucking cute that I just had to punch a puppy in the face afterwards. That wiggly tail, fuck that shit.

I'm mad at this show, I love it.
 
Nov 10, 10:17 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1533
I can't decide whether I want to watch this further or not.
 
Nov 10, 3:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 655
The episode was pretty good but I can't like Haru, she seems so fake. Is correct to say fake? I don’t know but I hope it’s clear what I mean.
 
Nov 10, 7:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 2048
Legoshi acting all nervous around Haru was such a delight to watch xD Such a pure boy he is.

Fantastic episode overall. It was quite enjoyable though it's a shame Orange didn't animate the aftermath of the play. I would have liked to see how things between Legoshi and Bill were resolved but well. At least, "ttcchen" was kind enough to post the manga scenes that were skipped.

Now, on a side note, Haru's character has me quite intrigued. I honestly want to know more about her and if her behaviour is mostly due to her "instincts" or if there is something more psychological going on.
 
Nov 10, 8:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 32
I SHIP LEGO AND HARU SO MUCH !!
 
Nov 10, 11:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 27
Ten said:
I can't decide whether I want to watch this further or not.


Agreed.

The Haru/Louis scene definitely brought her... hoe-ness into full view. Like it was heavily implied in the second episode with how she reacted.

Like I was hoping for a cute little show, but this may strike to close to reality. Where the girl you want is off boning other dudes.
 
Nov 11, 2:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1762
I've heard that the manga is quite open with showing the sex scenes and stuff. Did the anime cut out anything from the Louis/Haru scene?
 
Nov 11, 2:30 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 4
I think there are only 3 or 4 sex scenes in the manga, but you can't see anything. There is only one scene between Haru and Rouis and it hasn't come out yet.
 
Nov 11, 8:03 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 7
Pierdo said:
Ten said:
I can't decide whether I want to watch this further or not.


Agreed.

The Haru/Louis scene definitely brought her... hoe-ness into full view. Like it was heavily implied in the second episode with how she reacted.

Like I was hoping for a cute little show, but this may strike to close to reality. Where the girl you want is off boning other dudes.


Give it a chance, next episode will surprise you
 
Nov 11, 12:30 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 27
Jet44 said:
Pierdo said:


Agreed.

The Haru/Louis scene definitely brought her... hoe-ness into full view. Like it was heavily implied in the second episode with how she reacted.

Like I was hoping for a cute little show, but this may strike to close to reality. Where the girl you want is off boning other dudes.


Give it a chance, next episode will surprise you


If what I've read in the other posts here is to be believed, the next episode will likely show Haru getting porked by Louis, with some pillow talk?
 
Nov 11, 4:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 210
Pierdo said:
Jet44 said:


Give it a chance, next episode will surprise you



If what I've read in the other posts here is to be believed, the next episode will likely show Haru getting porked by Louis, with some pillow talk?


Actually no, as I've said next episode will center around the back alley market. We're still on Volume 3 right now.
The "forest" scene you refer to isn't before Volume 4
 
Nov 11, 6:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 101
Inferno792 said:
I've heard that the manga is quite open with showing the sex scenes and stuff. Did the anime cut out anything from the Louis/Haru scene?


no, it didn't, in fact that little haru moan at the end was actually added in if im remembering correctly lmao. there's no actual explicit sex scenes in the manga, but there are a few were very little is left to the imagination, to put it in a way. they don't happen until later on, though.
 
Nov 11, 6:59 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 11
this episode got me , I will start the manga NOW
 
Nov 11, 10:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2834
I don't agree with anyone calling Haru a slut, whore or whatever just because she doesn't conform to society's views of women having sex. A man can have multiple partners "he's a player', but when its a woman...
Why aren't you listening to what she's saying, she is f*cking free! All those males view her as a prey, well she's not.
As for Legosi would he be able to accept her for who she is, or reject her like all the others.
I sincerely hope the opening doesn't come to pass.
 
Yesterday, 12:26 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 7
catgirlrambles said:
Inferno792 said:
I've heard that the manga is quite open with showing the sex scenes and stuff. Did the anime cut out anything from the Louis/Haru scene?


no, it didn't, in fact that little haru moan at the end was actually added in if im remembering correctly lmao. there's no actual explicit sex scenes in the manga, but there are a few were very little is left to the imagination, to put it in a way. they don't happen until later on, though.


Yeah, to be precise the sex scenes aren't shown explicitly because those scenes are there not for the sake of being there, it actually have deep purpose for the lore/story. Believe me, when I say deep lore it's really deep.
 
Yesterday, 6:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 385
Oh wow, Haru has had been doing it with Louis.
Haru snapped. Nice. "Unhmhm~, maybe I went too far." lmao
Haru and Legosi's food date was interesting. Haru's instincts kicking in meanwhile Legosi being a mess.
Haru ended up telling her name naturally, haha. She seems to understand him well, it's only the instincts which are the problem. And well, the size difference maybe.
Legosi is totally in love.
 
Yesterday, 2:27 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 27
Side note: Does anyone else feel like this show is setting up for a jackalope?

MaxCrazy7 said:
I don't agree with anyone calling Haru a slut, whore or whatever just because she doesn't conform to society's views of women having sex. A man can have multiple partners "he's a player', but when its a woman...
Why aren't you listening to what she's saying, she is f*cking free! All those males view her as a prey, well she's not.
As for Legosi would he be able to accept her for who she is, or reject her like all the others.
I sincerely hope the opening doesn't come to pass.


Honestly, I think what would make her a "slut" would be the fact that she jumps right to repaying the wolf with sex with no hesitation. If someone helps you move/clean/vehicle repair, your first inclination isn't a good tossing.

I agree that slut shaming shouldn't be a thing just be a thing just because a girl gets around. But I'll also say, guys who are "players" should also be treated with a bit more disdain.


Side note: Does anyone else feel like this show is setting up for a jackalope?
 
Yesterday, 3:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 101
MaxCrazy7 said:
I don't agree with anyone calling Haru a slut, whore or whatever just because she doesn't conform to society's views of women having sex. A man can have multiple partners "he's a player', but when its a woman...
Why aren't you listening to what she's saying, she is f*cking free! All those males view her as a prey, well she's not.
As for Legosi would he be able to accept her for who she is, or reject her like all the others.
I sincerely hope the opening doesn't come to pass.


THANK YOU. i was so afraid no one was understanding haru's character but you made me get faith lmao.
 
Top
Pages (2) « 1 [2]