Forum Settings
Forums

It's Our 15th Birthday. Let's Celebrate—with Giveaways!

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Post New Reply
Nov 17, 3:06 AM
Happy 15th anniversary!!! Keep on good work!~ ^.^

Nov 17, 6:52 AM

When you sigh up with multiple accounts but still get nothing

Nov 17, 7:58 AM
Happy Birthday Mal. You've help me organize my list. 😍

Nov 17, 2:06 PM
Happy birthday MAL, padoru padoru UwU

Nov 17, 3:10 PM
happy 15th!

Nov 18, 4:38 AM
Happy birthday Mal

Nov 18, 8:03 AM
Happy birthday MAL!!! I might be quite new to this site, but I love it all the same and use it all the time. P.S props to all the moderators and everyone else that kept this website running for so long; 15 years is a very long time.

Nov 18, 10:58 AM
MAL’s just about as old as me😂
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange

Nov 19, 2:10 AM

Happy 15th Anniversary MAL !!
It's only been an year since i joined :D

Nov 19, 3:33 AM
Happy Birthday. It's only been a month since I joined but I assure you I had another account that I had completely forgotten about lol. This time I plan to keep it. Here's to all the anime I'm going to watch. My brother clearly doesn't care about my anime but oh well, I have you MAL (not Mike or Svatlena or Chester or Vito or Manitoba Smith)

Nov 19, 9:17 AM
Happiest 15th Anniversary MAL

Nov 19, 9:30 PM

>>> HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY MAL <<<
Cheers to more years to come!

It's my first-ever post for my almost 12 years at MAL
Will try to be more active and get to know more fellow otaku here ^_^

- Rynax
Modified by Rynax, Nov 19, 9:35 PM

Nov 20, 5:31 AM
Happy birthday 15th MAL🤓
No MAL No Life😂

Nov 21, 8:05 AM
I joined this place way back in 2005 I forgot my password cause it has been years since I watched anime when I turned 19 in 2006 I slowly turned my back on anime cause I wanted more time to spend on my social life and being an adult working as such and then the last 13 years i was away from anime.... and also manga . Now at 32 I’ve come back and I am happier than ever :) . I even watched a few series that came out after I stoped watching anime . I am glad this place still exists :) happy 15th birthday

Nov 21, 10:43 PM
Keeping a list of your shows was a good idea, and one that's endured. Good job.

Nov 22, 10:51 AM
Awesome...........Happy Anniversary MAL

Nov 22, 6:39 PM
Happy Birthday!

Nov 22, 6:51 PM
Happy 15th Birthday MAL! I've been using the site since before i made an account, and i honestly wish i made one sooner. The community is amazing, and it helped me feel like i wasn't so alone. The mods are brilliant and by far this is the best website i've ever used. Thank-you to everyone who puts in the hard work to keep this site running!

Nov 22, 9:42 PM
ok cool

Nov 23, 6:14 AM

I've been following this site for almost ten years and it's been a blast chatting and organizing my anime list. Here's to more years.

Nov 23, 7:42 AM
Feliz aniversário MAL 😄

Nov 23, 3:33 PM

HBD MAL ~ヽ(´▽`)/
I'm glad i've found this site long time ago and use it as an anime reference and anime disscussion 😁

Nov 24, 1:05 AM
Happy 15th anniversary. Congratulations on the milestone MAL!!! I've only been here for 3 years but I can see that you guys have grown a lot.

Nov 25, 9:57 AM
Happy 15th birthday ❤ ❤ ❤

Nov 25, 2:38 PM
I haven’t been here for so long but congrats for the 15th anniversary!

Nov 25, 5:02 PM
Tannjjooobiiiiii ooonnniidetooo mena ><❤️✨ you are amazing, I love you so mach

Nov 25, 9:03 PM
Happy 15th Birthday MAL!!!

Nov 26, 3:30 AM
I Waiting For That
uWu

Dec 5, 5:32 AM
When will the giveaways be announced??

Dec 5, 7:53 PM
¿Qué se siente estar demasiado viejo?

Dec 6, 11:40 AM

MAL is legal in my country

niiiiiiiice

Dec 7, 7:26 PM
Good luck and happy anniversary MAL ♥️

Dec 7, 11:31 PM

It said I won one of the Amazon giftcards - but I never got the actual eGiftCard code itself. I filled out the form like it said, but haven't gotten anything yet. That was about 3-4 day ago.

Dec 8, 11:18 AM

Happy 15th anniversary MAL!!!

Dec 8, 12:43 PM

KamisamaFairy624 said:
It said I won one of the Amazon giftcards - but I never got the actual eGiftCard code itself. I filled out the form like it said, but haven't gotten anything yet. That was about 3-4 day ago.

it says on that page:
- Winners will be sent with an announcement email through their registered emails. Please note you will need to reply to this email within 72 hours to claim the prize.

so I guess it means you should reply asap.

Dec 8, 1:23 PM

KamisamaFairy624 said:

Yeah I am in the same boat unfortunately.

ana_ika said:
KamisamaFairy624 said:

it says on that page:
- Winners will be sent with an announcement email through their registered emails. Please note you will need to reply to this email within 72 hours to claim the prize.

I don’t know about the user above me but I replied almost immediately after I got the email

Dec 8, 1:25 PM

ana_ika said:
KamisamaFairy624 said:

it says on that page:

I responded immediately - like 5 minutes after getting the email...

Dec 8, 1:27 PM

Tubbyman said:
KamisamaFairy624 said:

ana_ika said:

it says on that page:

I don’t know about the user above me but I replied almost immediately after I got the email

I'm a bit scared about it. I've contacted support and I still have not received an email back. I was so happy that I won because I've had a rough few weeks with my dad's surgery and cancer. I hope we both get ours soon!

Dec 8, 1:35 PM

KamisamaFairy624 said:
ana_ika said:

it says on that page:

I responded immediately - like 5 minutes after getting the email...

oh I'm sorry. you didn't mention it so I assumed you didn't. I hope support will help you!

Dec 8, 1:51 PM

KamisamaFairy624 said:
Tubbyman said:

I'm a bit scared about it. I've contacted support and I still have not received an email back. I was so happy that I won because I've had a rough few weeks with my dad's surgery and cancer. I hope we both get ours soon!

Yeah I was scared as well about it but tbh it relieves me to see that I’m not alone in not getting the code because I was kinda worried that I did something wrong and disqualified myself. I hope we both get our codes as well and I’m sorry to hear that about your dad

Dec 8, 1:57 PM
DB Administrator
Faerie Queen

It's not an automatic process. My guess is they sent out all the emails at once, then waited the 72 hours to see who replied, and then will send out the gifts after that. Just give it a little time please ;)

Open Staff Apps  
Guidelines & FAQ  
Report Abuse  

Nardack
[Art]

Dec 8, 2:19 PM

Kineta said:
It's not an automatic process. My guess is they sent out all the emails at once, then waited the 72 hours to see who replied, and then will send out the gifts after that. Just give it a little time please ;)

No problem, like I said I was just nervous that I did something wrong and disqualified myself lol but thank you for responding and letting us know :)

Dec 8, 5:59 PM

Kineta said:

That's definitely comforting! I was freaking out - I thought I ruined my chance. I'm so comforted and will keep my eye out!!

Dec 8, 8:36 PM
happy 15th MAL 😍😍😍

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]