Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Chihayafuru 3 Episode 5 Discussion

Nov 24, 2019 7:58 AM

I'm so hyped I wanna jump from my sit out of excitment for the next match I was so
worried that Chiyaha would show up and throw off Taichi's game.

Nov 27, 2019 9:08 AM

Arata lost...?!

Chihaya made it to the final round without having to play in semi-finals?!

Woah, but the best is about to happen... It seems the final match will be between Chihaya and Taichi! :o

Dec 2, 2019 1:17 AM

Make way for future Queen, former Queen xD

Haha Taichi he believed in his own luck that he'll never get a good luck
So he attacked his opponent instead, knowing his card won't get called

I guess it's true, Taichi is way stronger when Chihaya isn't around him
"Signature removed"

Dec 28, 2019 2:52 PM

Next episode I am rooting for Taichi to beat Chihaya and forever be an impediment to Chihaya meetings Arata on the Karuta floor.

Jan 26, 2020 12:57 PM
I'm shocked Arata lost and Chihaya won! After that I knew it would be Chihaya vs Taichi. Man I don't want to see him win this (I'm a Taichi hater...).

Character development with all of the characters, especially the minor ones, is really great.

Apr 5, 2020 7:39 PM

Both Chihaya and Taichi won their matches! Nice. But wow Taichi held his own and even won against Murao in the semi finals? That's some incredible growth. I'm very pleased with this. Now it's time for Taichi vs Chihaya.

May 5, 2020 12:01 PM
My excitement off the chihaya match basically disappeared when it turned in to further convoluting the already bullshit power of hearing the card before it's read outloud. Now we have to take in to considering not just their pitch,but their accent and even their intonation?

Not a fan of the Taichi-sadist match turning in to another luck based one. We know that he has the skills to win, don't pull the luck card in decisive matches like this. Seems like Arata couldn't hold his own against the former master match qualification winner.

Not really a fan of the guy forfeiting though. Taichi has to go against Murao who won against coach while she gets to rest and be fresh when the finals start. Not really fair if you ask me. I was actually glad seeing that chihaya wasn't there at the match,she would probably would have made the match for Taichi even worse.

Sucks that the coach is being held back by his knee considering that he's the only active coach so far who still playes karuta competitively. Seems like he wore Murao down pretty well. That definitely gave Taichi the edge,not saying that his skill hasn't improved because it definitely has. I would like to see more of it in the final.

Would he nice if chihaya and her sister got a part time job instead of their mom. I mean,the sister is a grown adult for fuck sakes. She should take an active effort in financing her non lucrative hobby. Same goes for Chihaya. It's not like she's doing good at school anyways so it wouldn't matter if she started working. Making their mom get a part time job seems like a dickmove.
Modified by Weebslayer89, May 5, 2020 12:05 PM

Jun 25, 2020 4:20 PM
Holy cow taichi is on a roll! Gonna be a very exciting finals, I hope he overcomes his weakness. This just makes me want a taichi be arata match. I’m starting to feel that arata is being more and more shafted in the story

Nov 16, 2020 11:54 PM

Oooh Man Taichii is in final. (╯°□°)╯︵( .o.)
I didn't expect Arata would lose, and Taichi beats Nagumo's best member, it's gonna be a hard pressure on him.

"Things are more complicated than it looks."

Nov 27, 2020 10:11 AM
For a player who has been stuck in Class B for so long,winning against so many top players on a trot is very surprising.I guess author had put his story in backburner for so long (he has been in focus in team matches only,his Class B matches were never really the highlight of this series if compared to Chihaya's Class A matches) so author decided to speed up his progress and bring him along with Chihaya and Arata.

It will be really unfair to Chihaya if Taichi wins as Chihaya has been grinding through Class A whereas Taichi has just entered Class A.
Modified by CoreFinder, Nov 27, 2020 10:14 AM

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store