Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 7, 2019 12:02 PM

Apr 2013
Nozel from the very beginning was the real MVP.
Nov 7, 2019 1:21 PM
Mar 2019
Noell is the new goddes of war.l love this girl.
Nov 7, 2019 11:25 PM

May 2019
A really good action episode, but the class divide comments drew my attention. The theme that permeates through the whole anime is twisted a little here, with the Elves being portrayed as the class above the Royals, and yet the humans - the lower class entities - have refined different types of magic. It was pretty well executed.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Nov 8, 2019 4:48 AM
Aug 2018
So hype! Noelle is a goddess and her armor is beautiful
Nov 8, 2019 6:51 PM

Sep 2015
I Really like this episode this shows the reconciliation between Noelle and her brother, Nozel, the he apologize to his younger sister. He is also shocked that Noelle has manage to use their Mother's Valkyrie Dress spell. Noelle shows compassion towards her siblings, no matter what they did when they verbally, and physically harasses her. Noelle becomes a badass by managing to protect her siblings.
Anime/MangaFan Mahwa fan
Nov 8, 2019 7:31 PM

Jul 2013
Sick episode. Not only we got to see Noelles new magic which looked just beautiful, we also heard the true reason why Nozel always was so hard to her. It's nice that he only wanted to protect her. :)

With this magic Noelle got to a complete new lvl. The tack team with her, Nozel and Zora at the end was just awesome.

Nov 9, 2019 5:48 AM

Jan 2011
It's great seeing how far Noelle has come.
Nov 9, 2019 11:48 PM

May 2018
Noelle's valkyrie armor looks cool, just like her mother's armor. Well, seing Nozel blushing like that was new, and elves loses on a simple spell sadly.

Nov 13, 2019 10:08 PM
Aug 2017
NOELLE CHANNNN!!! She wildin , she aint dancing gracefully. She different from her mom cuz she a black bull
Nov 29, 2019 10:16 PM

Jan 2013
Noelle! You go girl, what an episode! Can't believe her brother finally acknowledged her. The reason why he rejected makes some sense but it's still plain stupid. Nozel did a great speech tho.

Noelle does look like her mother.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 14, 2019 3:21 PM

Aug 2015
Now, this is what I call an epic fight scene. It was amazing to see how much Noelle has changed since becoming a Black Bull member. Also, I did not expect Nozel to say sorry - he is actually quite caring, I hope the other two change as well.
Jan 2, 2020 4:04 PM

Feb 2013
He did all that to protect Noelle, sweet but cruel.
Mar 7, 2020 11:29 PM

Mar 2014
So because she looked like your dead mother, you berate her her entire life and belittle any sense of self-worth she could've had? You never believed she had any potential and tried to dump her in the worst squad so she wouldn't get killed off?

One tsundere apology does not make up for 15 years of emotional abuse.

Noelle's new spell is awesome though, been looking forward to it since the new OP premiered
Mar 20, 2020 5:05 AM

Mar 2009
Vysarine said:
So because she looked like your dead mother, you berate her her entire life and belittle any sense of self-worth she could've had? You never believed she had any potential and tried to dump her in the worst squad so she wouldn't get killed off?

One tsundere apology does not make up for 15 years of emotional abuse.

Noelle's new spell is awesome though, been looking forward to it since the new OP premiered

Agreed. I didn't buy that shit either.

Anyway, Noelle is great. Always happy when she gets her time to shine.
Apr 1, 2020 5:50 AM

May 2018
Noelle is just like her mother with that transformation :D
May 20, 2020 11:01 AM

Mar 2019
Damn,I love those headphones kind of thing.And Noelle looks like her mother ,nice.Also GO ZORAAA!!!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 12, 2020 3:28 AM
Nov 2018
NOELLE YOU ARE AMAZING!! TOOK NOZEL LONG ENOUGH BTW AND ZORA YES
Aug 5, 2020 8:03 PM
Aug 2018
My second favourite side character is Nozel (aside from the elves) so I was really expecting something from him. Looking at all the captains powers they seem really powerful but kinda sad Nozel dissapoints. I really hope I get to see more of him.
Sep 3, 2020 11:07 PM

Jul 2017
Best girl finally got to shine, and it was glorious! Solid and Nebra's expressions throughout this ep were just too damn satisfying lol

The narration in this ep was DBZ narration level hype. Loved it!

Dec 22, 2020 12:25 AM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Illyricus said:
I expected something good from Noelle, and she didn't disappoint. Her valkyrie water armor thing looked very cool and stylish, and the visuals of her figth against the Compass magic elf were cool. She has became my favorite shounen heroine of the last eyars with the time, so I'm happy they did her justice with this battle.
Ah, Nozelle showing love for his sister, then blushing. The Silvas at the end are just a bunch of royal tsunderes. I wonder too what happened to Papa Silva.

Zora at the end saving the day was awesome. I like how, in his words, this war is the sheer magic power of the elves against the wit and creativity of the humans.

Royal Tsunderes *~* this made me so sad haha. But yess... I'm guessing Nozel also inherited the family man side from his mom versus his siblings who are just asshats.
Feb 3, 2021 12:39 PM
May 2019
Yes.... I heard 2 things I've been waiting for:
A kind of apology from Nozel and Zora mocking noble's right in front of them.
Feb 13, 2021 6:14 AM

Mar 2016
Damn what an amazing ep! First of all, Nozel admitted that he was trying to keep Noelle off the battlefield and apologized when he failed, not considering that Noelle can become strong. After that, what follows is some of the greatest Noelle moment by far.

Noelle in Valkyrie Dress/Armor!!! Hell yeah! Its introduction is done excellently, Noelle is finally free, just like her mother was with her version of Valkyrie armour. LET'S GO!!!
Can't fucking say no to seeing Solid and Nebra blankly staring at Noelle's immense capability as they can only gasp in shock. HAHAHA.

And what better than having Zora dealt the final blows to these arrogant royals by blasting irrefutable insults. WHAT A PATHETIC BUNCH!!!

But ofc, him being a wielder of trap magic is able to support both Nozel and Noelle to beat all these long-eared elves bastards.

What a satisfying ep...

Mar 23, 2021 5:09 AM

Dec 2013
Mixed feelings right now. I really liked Noelle's power up and she really did impress me but I would've actually preferred it if Nozel had taken down the compass girl the first time.

Flooding the area was a really clever trick and I prefer clever moves like that over Noelle basically using brute force with her new power up.
Jun 19, 2021 6:50 AM

Jun 2020
Noelle really had a scarring childhood by how her siblings treated her ever since she was just a child, Looks like they defeated her that easy, Nozel apologizing was new to see and he was just trying to protect her

I think this is what we've all been waiting for Noelle's new magic is so cool and nostalgic it's like her mother with a twist her own magic attribute, She's so strong with that new magic she just gained, Her magic has matured well and I'm happy to see that change for the best for her

Yeah this is the time where Zora should step in the fight his magic as well is far too strong even the elves are having a hard time opposing him and it seems like they haven't heard of his magic at all.
Aug 1, 2021 12:15 AM

Mar 2015
Holy shit Noelle best girl looking great in that armor, so proud of her
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 1, 2021 5:12 PM
Aug 2015
Glad noelle finally developed some power-wise. lets hope she finally get some respect in the family.
Nov 13, 2021 9:33 AM

Jul 2015
Nozel sure kept the whole actually caring and not wanting Noelle getting hurt a huge secret considering the years of bullying she went through with him also treating her like shit.

So proud of Noelle with her growth as she now uses the awesome valkyrie transformation.

Dec 27, 2021 2:36 PM
Nov 2019
It's great to see Noelle has gotten so strong! Zora has been an important addition to the Black Bulls and the Clover Kingdom as a whole. I appreciate his use of strategy and trap magic is dope!
Feb 19, 2022 10:09 PM
Jul 2020
Zamn that armour was pogging, noelle hot af

Meh Nozel was weak af, all talk but no bite. I might be underestimating the elf girl there but the fact that noelle pretty much soloed her says otherwise. Like wtf u a mf captain yet getting absolutely destroyed by an unnamed character?

Abit disappointed ngl but since noelle got her shot then its a low 4/5 for me.

That compass magic was coool af, might be one of my favourite magics just next to copy and time.

Also solid should just die. Useless dog
Mar 3, 2022 1:26 AM

Dec 2012
Dat flashback.
Dat flood.
They won.
Nozel apologizes.
Oh snap! Dem stabs.
They didn't win.
Dat Valkyrie Dress.
Sakuga Clover is in effect.
Noelle won.
More Elves.
Dat Magic Cylinder.
Zora.
Dat flashback.
Shaft headtilt.
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 5, 2022 1:01 AM
Jul 2018
What an amazing episode, Noelle's new magic was great and beautiful!!
That combined attack at the end of the epsiode was great. Next episode its brother complex again!
Apr 6, 2022 10:28 PM
Oct 2020
Valkyrie armor mode connecting Noelle with her mother- no wonder it's so strong! Great to bring the ignoble fighting tactics Noelle picked up from the Black Bulls back around. To save her brothers' royal patookies! And Zora's taunts are basically the icing on the cake.
May 28, 2022 11:45 AM

Mar 2021
Noelle's armour was pretty cool. Sadly i don't really like her so i didn't enjoy the episode so much
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2022 6:57 AM

Aug 2008
Amazing episode. Solid can bugger off now.

But my god, Noelle's valkyrie armour was just cool af. So good to her progress further, and for her shitty siblings to see how badass she's become.
Aug 28, 2022 11:12 AM
Jan 2021
I am happy that Noelle has finally received apology from her big brother but she is kinda being family with them too soon.
Sep 1, 2022 2:37 PM
Jul 2021
ce plm vreti de la mn? vreti dic pic?

Nov 26, 2022 2:51 PM

Mar 2010
Noelle needs to marry me, noelle needs to marry me :c But for real tho damn she just so hawt and cool. he water armor needs to drown me until I die, I can't live like this :<

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 17, 2022 12:32 PM
Nov 2021
Nozel o melhor entre os Silvas, eu já sabia. E a Noelle ficou OP agora.
May 26, 2023 2:44 PM

Jul 2022
True best girl development
Jul 6, 2023 4:43 AM

Jul 2016
Ulquiorra said:
He did all that to protect Noelle, sweet but cruel.

and stupid. 

Dont forget stupid.
Jul 21, 2023 6:53 PM
Jul 2023
fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Feb 7, 12:18 AM
Jun 2022
Zora Is The Only Thing Good In This One & Props To Noelle , Gave Her Closure.
Mar 31, 5:16 PM

Jul 2023
Noelle has come so far from her beginnings, that episode was awesome and her armor is so cool!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jul 21, 2020

62 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 170 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

343 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Yesterday, 8:24 AM

» Does this guy only scream?

Yeetyus - Mar 2

49 by KafarPL »»
Yesterday, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

174 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Apr 17, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

74 by Farabeuf »»
Apr 17, 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.