Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 5, 2019 1:47 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now this is a battle worth waiting for. Noelle proves once again how much she has improved since joining the Black Bulls.

That's also a dope water style armor she wore in the fight. Her offensive attacks also packed a lot of firepower. Very impressive imo.
Nov 5, 2019 2:52 AM

Apr 2018
Damn, my girl Noelle is badass af! I love her transformation

Nov 5, 2019 4:05 AM
Dec 2015
perfect ep

noelle is cool

she use same magic just like her mom just water elemnt
Nov 5, 2019 4:18 AM

Apr 2013
yay! finally Noelle gets her turn. You go girl! Her siblings are just trash. poor girl. She was so young and did'nt even know anything but they bullied her bad.

also 10/10 solid should just die
fking trash. How can a guy be this spiteful wtf.
Nov 5, 2019 4:18 AM
Sep 2015
Noelle, you're strong but you've to stop thinking about what Asta will do in this situation.
Although this is not new, I hope in the next decade we'll see less of 'What Luffy will do? What Naruto will do? What Natsu will do?', this is not about gender issue anymore (many male characters also think like this, mostly rival)
Nov 5, 2019 5:23 AM

Jan 2018
Noelle flexing and why she's the best current shounen heroine. Loved this episode!
Nov 5, 2019 5:42 AM

Oct 2017
Loli Noelle looked so cute and Noelle in her valkyrie outfit looks so beautiful. The fight against the elf girl was really intense, loved to see Noelle shine.
Nov 5, 2019 6:32 AM

Jan 2014
phantomfandom said:
Noelle, you're strong but you've to stop thinking about what Asta will do in this situation.

I'm pretty sure she she said "What would Asta, or the Black Bulls do in this situation". Because they are her inspiration, and the reason she is able to tap into her own full potential. And the reason she thought that is because Asta and the Black Bulls usually solve problems with very unorthodox methods.
XandarosNov 5, 2019 6:44 AM
Nov 5, 2019 6:41 AM

Dec 2018
Seems Noelle has reached the level of Magic Knight's captain.

Zora's magic is indeed a useful one for doubling magic power.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Nov 5, 2019 6:43 AM

Jul 2013
I expected something good from Noelle, and she didn't disappoint. Her valkyrie water armor thing looked very cool and stylish, and the visuals of her figth against the Compass magic elf were cool. She has became my favorite shounen heroine of the last eyars with the time, so I'm happy they did her justice with this battle.
Ah, Nozelle showing love for his sister, then blushing. The Silvas at the end are just a bunch of royal tsunderes. I wonder too what happened to Papa Silva.

Zora at the end saving the day was awesome. I like how, in his words, this war is the sheer magic power of the elves against the wit and creativity of the humans.
Nov 5, 2019 6:53 AM
Jan 2018
The fight once again just proves Black Clover will only dedicate themselves and give good animation to key and hype moments/battles of this arc. They can’t do that for every battle cause this arc has too many of them
Nov 5, 2019 7:17 AM

Aug 2013
Noelle shined in this episode. She got a new spell with that water armor of hers. Pretty cool.

I feel bad for Noelle, the way her siblings have treated her. They really are trash. At least Nozel acknowledge her which is nice.

Nov 5, 2019 7:47 AM

May 2018
I loved this episode!!!
And Zora is still my favorite character in this series.
Nov 5, 2019 8:30 AM

Jun 2016
Poggies .. i love noelle new magic armor and story past about noelle mom
Nov 5, 2019 8:54 AM

Nov 2016
Yoo, great stuff again.

Noelle's Valkyrie armor is pretty sick, but this just the beginning. Can't wait to see her in an all-out fight with it. Then we had more cool moments with Zora and I also loved Nozel, in particular when he showed his determination and apologized, that was kinda cute xD

And once more, really good use of flashbacks.

Arc continues to be hype and more greatness(including feels) incoming with Finral and Langris next time.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 5, 2019 9:20 AM

Mar 2018
really good surprise, Noelle valkyrie mode is OP. Long time since there was an episode that good.
Nov 5, 2019 9:59 AM

Mar 2008
Noelle is so bad ass and beautiful. Also, Nozel may have had good intentions but the way he went about treating Noelle was so damn wrong.
Nov 5, 2019 11:06 AM

Jul 2017
I knew from the OP that Noelle would get that Valkyrie armour, but expected it to happen against the fighter lady lol

Also, after the abysmal animation last ep I'm surprised it was actually quite good for this fight
Nov 5, 2019 11:15 AM
Mar 2015
Noelle kicks butt and takes names
Nov 5, 2019 11:23 AM

Jan 2016
Nozel is a fucking tsundere??????

I don't forgive him though, regardless of his intentions he treated her like shit.

Noelle got a super power buff too that was pretty cool.
And Zora is def one of my top tier characters in this show.
Nov 5, 2019 12:09 PM
Nov 2018
BTDee said:
Nozel is a fucking tsundere??????

I don't forgive him though, regardless of his intentions he treated her like shit.

Very true, unforgivable....
Nov 5, 2019 12:46 PM

Jan 2016
I've been laughed at for saying Noelle is one of the best female shounen characters of all time, HERE YA GO! Eat your hearts out haters

Also, Nozelle's "excuse" might seem odd but it took Fugelon to almost get killed for Nozel to show how much he cares about him so it's not really out of character
Nov 5, 2019 12:59 PM

Sep 2017
The OP spoiled the transformation but it was still pretty cool. Also the fight was pretty decent looking. Nozel tries to redeem himself this ep ("trying to keep you off the battlefield"), but it pretty much falls of deaf ears. He never did anything to stop the other siblings from excessive bullying. Still I'd say Noelle has forgiven him.
Nov 5, 2019 1:47 PM

Apr 2016
Pretty good episode, this kind of “armor powers” is being proposed a lot now xD
Nov 5, 2019 2:24 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
Just wish Noelle didn't care so much for those trash siblings like come on they treated you like dirt I wouldn't stoop to their level but I wouldn't be buddy buddy with them either including the oldest brother he legit just let his younger siblings bully his youngest siblings lol ok but besides that episode quality was pretty sweet the transformation was slick and clean

Nov 5, 2019 2:26 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
FireFistYK said:
I've been laughed at for saying Noelle is one of the best female shounen characters of all time, HERE YA GO! Eat your hearts out haters

Also, Nozelle's "excuse" might seem odd but it took Fugelon to almost get killed for Nozel to show how much he cares about him so it's not really out of character

Nah but the guy legit turned a blind eye to his other siblings harassment towards Noelle you lot can't just say oh yeah he ain't that bad I'm not buying it the amount of verbal abuse they throw at Noelle infornt of him and yet he does nothing but try to act like this distinguish royal idk man
YoubamiiNov 5, 2019 3:42 PM

Nov 5, 2019 2:28 PM
Jan 2016
Damn, poor Noelle, in these flashback she was just a cute litle girl that was bulied from her older brothers!

Finally, was the time for Noelle to shine, i am really happy that she inherit valkyrie's armor from her mother, and what a beautifull form and elegance in her fight, and she really looked badass!

So Nozel assigned Noelle for Black Bull to protect her from the battlefield, Nozel was a good person as i hoped, and the moment he acknowledged her, apologized for the way he treated her, showed his love for her litle sister, and even blushed!

Zora saved the day at the end with his awesome trap magic, and Zora blunt speeches are always so epic!

Seems next episode will be Firnral's time! Can't wait for that!
Nov 5, 2019 3:35 PM

Aug 2017
Awesome Noelle it's her turn to prove how Black Bulls fight! And I salute the studio for giving this episode justice! Great animation I have to re-watch it again to savor it.
*sigh. ... next week is too long....

Nov 5, 2019 4:03 PM

Oct 2015
Noelle out here doing the most, I'm really proud of her. What touched me on this episode was when Nozel apologized to her, and spoke all that shit of why he demeaned her to protect her. Zora being part of the triple threat, added a nice touch too since the guy hates royals and all.

The other siblings should be the ones not called Royals, cause damn they suck.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 5, 2019 4:16 PM
Jun 2019
Awesome episode! Loved that Noelle got the screentime to shine, was in time for that. And Zora, wow, I love that guy, absolutely one of if not my favourite character in the series. Cant wait for next episode, Finral time!
Nov 5, 2019 9:11 PM

Oct 2008
another damn great episode!
power boost by Noelle was epic and that Valkyrie armor is just beautiful!
and of course Zora's traps make a game changer and awesome as well!
5/5.

Nov 5, 2019 9:14 PM

Feb 2018
Noell got her valkyire armor and it's very beautiful. Nozel show how much he care about his family. And Zora's trap magic is very useful against elves.

Nov 5, 2019 11:13 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Cool episode! Finally time for Noelle to show off her powers and it was Great! Awesome power-up to have, for sure. So glad the Animation delivered too, Studio Pierrot have been doing a pretty good job on this arc in particular overall. Anyway, the backstory to give more weigh to Noelle's "I can do it. I've been working hard at this and etc." was pretty dope as well.

I expected Noelle to be treated as such but it still hurt a bit. Despite this, calling herself "Royal" - now that's a tough girl right there! Finally, those two elder wimpy siblings will acknowledge Noelle's part in saving the lineage of this family or at least I hope they do. Nozelle's reasoning was obviously unreasonable considering he didn't stop the harassment (which could easily lead to a myriad of issues and whatnot), but at least an apology to lighten the load. Didn't think he'd be such a mama-boy though honestly. Got to say, his mercury ability is quite interesting and effective though.

Zora is seriously awesome! Yup, those Royals really need a lecture from this lad xD. I can't wait to see what he brings to the Black Bulls!

Langris v Finral next episode? Boy, about time for the inevitable!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 6, 2019 11:09 AM
Mar 2014
Yay! Noelle finally got an awesome power upgrade.

And a really cool fight scene episode, very nice.

In this latest arc about the Elf, we've seen a lot of personal and magic growth for the entire Black Bulls team.

Looking forward to seeing more.
Nov 6, 2019 11:48 AM
Oct 2014
EPIC EPISODE. I LOVED IT
I had a feeling the eldest brother was trying to protect her. He was way to old to be seriously feeling like that towards her. Her other siblings on the other hand. I would never forgive them. They are trash. You can tell they based their whole life on making her life a living hell. But maybe they were just following there older brother. I don't know.

So glad she was able to shine and be bad A**.

Side Note: I love Zora. He always comes to save the day.
Nov 6, 2019 11:54 AM

Dec 2014
I know this was a big moment for noelle but her costume looked ridiculous
Nov 6, 2019 12:27 PM

May 2018

Wlpe with Noelle's upgrade, I'm guessing that the entire Silva family were having regrets for treating her like shit.

Zora just in time.
Nov 6, 2019 3:20 PM
Jul 2018
Some noticeable elements of Sailor Moon in this particular episode. Neat.
Nov 6, 2019 4:39 PM

Jul 2017
This is simply Noelle's episode right here.

It's just detrimental that the Silva family she resides in being not recognized, that is, until now. All that trouble since then has prepared her for this moment.

And with it, a new power dressed in Valkyrie armour. The power is simply incredible. And my man Zora came in the nick of time to save whatever that's lost.

Now all the world's a stage for Noelle, older brother Nozel and Zora with their amplified and human-created magic powers to defeat the reincarnated elves.
Nov 7, 2019 11:44 AM

Jun 2015
awww Nozel actually loves Noelle
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Nov 7, 2019 12:02 PM

Apr 2013
Nozel from the very beginning was the real MVP.
Nov 7, 2019 1:21 PM
Mar 2019
Noell is the new goddes of war.l love this girl.
Nov 7, 2019 11:25 PM

May 2019
A really good action episode, but the class divide comments drew my attention. The theme that permeates through the whole anime is twisted a little here, with the Elves being portrayed as the class above the Royals, and yet the humans - the lower class entities - have refined different types of magic. It was pretty well executed.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Nov 8, 2019 4:48 AM
Aug 2018
So hype! Noelle is a goddess and her armor is beautiful
Nov 8, 2019 6:51 PM

Sep 2015
I Really like this episode this shows the reconciliation between Noelle and her brother, Nozel, the he apologize to his younger sister. He is also shocked that Noelle has manage to use their Mother's Valkyrie Dress spell. Noelle shows compassion towards her siblings, no matter what they did when they verbally, and physically harasses her. Noelle becomes a badass by managing to protect her siblings.
Anime/MangaFan Mahwa fan
Nov 8, 2019 7:31 PM

Jul 2013
Sick episode. Not only we got to see Noelles new magic which looked just beautiful, we also heard the true reason why Nozel always was so hard to her. It's nice that he only wanted to protect her. :)

With this magic Noelle got to a complete new lvl. The tack team with her, Nozel and Zora at the end was just awesome.

Nov 9, 2019 5:48 AM

Jan 2011
It's great seeing how far Noelle has come.
Nov 9, 2019 11:48 PM

May 2018
Noelle's valkyrie armor looks cool, just like her mother's armor. Well, seing Nozel blushing like that was new, and elves loses on a simple spell sadly.

Nov 13, 2019 10:08 PM
Aug 2017
NOELLE CHANNNN!!! She wildin , she aint dancing gracefully. She different from her mom cuz she a black bull
Nov 29, 2019 10:16 PM

Jan 2013
Noelle! You go girl, what an episode! Can't believe her brother finally acknowledged her. The reason why he rejected makes some sense but it's still plain stupid. Nozel did a great speech tho.

Noelle does look like her mother.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 141 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

75 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 140 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2020

50 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 5:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.