Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 2, 2019 8:44 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Out of anything in the world, Fumino gets a bra as a birthday present lol...or at least that's what she finds.

As usual, more misunderstandings this episode. But hey, at least Fumino is getting more spotlight again. I bet the VA had a lot of fun in her role this week. Nariyuki makes his reappareance in his silly mascot work clothes again. I remember that from the previous season.
Nov 2, 2019 8:57 AM

Mar 2014
Fumino is cute when she is speaking loud at her breast size lol
Nariyuki is a Sadist when it comes to Pleasure
Little sister robs Nariyuki's Shoulders is something I wanted to see long time ago
pretty funny episode
Nov 2, 2019 10:28 AM

Apr 2016
The massage portion of this episode was practically hentai lol well played author
Nov 2, 2019 10:34 AM

Dec 2014
Yuiga my man, words cannot express how lucky you are.

Kirisu-sensei. <3

That post credit scene, well played! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 2, 2019 10:45 AM

Aug 2013
This show really loves misunderstandings.

Fumino getting a bra as a birthday present lol.

The massage part was funny.

Nov 2, 2019 11:41 AM

Feb 2019
I may be stupid but Idk how people ship Furmino with Nariyuki, I don't get any real chemistry or romantic tension from them, still working on the manga(Japanese) so it may be I'm just missing something
Nov 2, 2019 12:19 PM
May 2017
They're just straight jumping like 10 chapters from last episode, what a mess :S

I'm guessing they're saving the school fest arc for the last episodes

Superns18 said:
I may be stupid but Idk how people ship Furmino with Nariyuki, I don't get any real chemistry or romantic tension from them, still working on the manga(Japanese) so it may be I'm just missing something

The anime has skipped many development chapters from them. Although i am with team Sensei, i do admit Fumino and Yuiga have some chemistry, more than Rizu and Uruka.
Rytakahashi09Nov 2, 2019 12:23 PM
Nov 2, 2019 12:53 PM

Mar 2019
Very funny episode, Fumino really tried to wear this ahah
Nariyuki is good at massages
Nov 2, 2019 12:58 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
First part with Fumino's bra was HORRIBLY cringe.
Second part at the spa was really funny though.
Nov 2, 2019 1:34 PM

Dec 2014
lol... how are they not embrassed...hmmm that was something
Nov 2, 2019 1:39 PM

Jul 2014
The misunderstanding in the first half was hilarious. Poor Fumino, even Nariyuki's little sister has bigger ones.

That second part lmao... freaking Nariyuki and his orgasmic hands xD.

Sensei's ass is something else. Always a pleasure to see those panty lines.

Yes, please, Asumi-senpai <3.

Onii-chan, it's super stiff... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That sensei in the preview. HYPE!
Nov 2, 2019 1:54 PM
Feb 2009
yass a Fumino episode and what a lucky man Yuiaga is on the 2nd half
Nov 2, 2019 2:19 PM
Jul 2019
Dumb episode, they really shouldn't done a sequel of this thing.
Nov 2, 2019 2:35 PM
Oct 2019
That's murphy's law for you
Nov 2, 2019 4:03 PM

Apr 2015
He gets to massage, almost every girl in this Anime. Kurisu and Asumi were the best though. I would have actually wanted to see Asumi's face when she saw it was Nariyuki massaging her.

That preview for next week though, that looks like it is gonna be great!
Nov 2, 2019 7:36 PM

Jul 2017
The massage scene was way better here, I mean the sounds at least. Getting to hear orgasmic sounds, especially Kirisu-sensei's. Thank god Lynn is voicing her.

Once we realize it, everything will fall into place
Our hearts calling to the future with all their might
We'll move forward, holding each other's shaking hands
Nov 2, 2019 7:43 PM

Nov 2010
Although Nariyuki's sister peeping from a corner hiding half her body looks weird, such kind of people really exist in this world.
Nov 2, 2019 7:48 PM
Jan 2017
We Never Learn delivers yet another fine episode! Last week, I complained that the show didn't innovate its comedy aspect and it only relied on misunderstandings for jokes; but it's nice to see these misunderstandings still have comedic value. It was hilarious to see Nariyuki and Fumino lose their minds over Fumino's birthday present and Nariyuki handled himself pretty well in that part-time job. Also, I can't be the only one that wants Mizuki to have a bigger role in the series. I'm no fan of incest but she's pretty hilarious and she can have great interactions with the rest of the harem. All in all, this was a fine episode and We Never Learn is shaping up to be one of the best shows of the season.
Nov 2, 2019 7:57 PM
Mar 2017
The classic misunderstanding makes its return and it is poor Fumino who is the victim, stop with the bullying to the poor breasts of Fumino and the second half of the episode proves again that Yuiga is a damn lucky guy.
Fumino looked very happy because Nariyuki remembered her birthday and gave her a gift, it hurts that he made a mistake in his bag and gave her Mizuki's new bra as a gift.
I felt very bad for Nariyuki in the first part of the episode, seeing him discouraged when Fumino talked about the gift he gave her, he thought that the pen he gave Fumino would have liked her, but they were both in different tunes and when they came to the conclusion that Nariyuki was wrong, the reaction of both was very funny.

The second half was epic, Yuiga went from delivering advertising to doing massages and the funniest thing was that his clients were the main girls.
Mafuyu sensei's turn was the best, first when we see her lying on the massage bed and that camera shot where we see her lovely butt and that detail that highlights her underwear under her pants ... damn and to improve this image, Mafuyu's moans were too adorable.
Then it was the turn of little Rizu and Fumino, Yuiga witnessed that Rizu's breasts are a difficult burden, but Nariyuki's magical hands released everything from Rizu's shoulders, her moans are so sweet.
Poor Fumino suffers from bullying again and to remedy her frustration she asks for the same massage that Rizu asked for her shoulders, but we know there was no effect.
And the last one, but the one that made me laugh the most was Asumi, the poor pixie maid received the foot massages from Nariyuki's divine hands and she couldn't stand her moans and the worst thing is that Nariyuki put more effort, fortunately Uruka and her friends arrive for a massage and discover this scene, I swear I repeated this scene more than once just to laugh at the reaction of Uruka, now Nariyuki must attend Uruka to please her and seeing Uruka in that angry and indifferent tone was very funny.
From now on Nariyuki should have the nickname "the hand of the gods", capable of making any girl moan her pains.

The next episode promises very good and juicy scenes, Asumi and Mafuyu in the sauna ... ufff the situation is gonna heat up
Nov 2, 2019 8:20 PM
May 2016
For a guy who is always studying, is steadfast and appears to be quite intelligent, Nariyuki doesn't seem to think things through.

My guy, it's okay to say no sometimes and just walk away...
Nov 2, 2019 8:23 PM

Oct 2018
I get all the fun parts and the ecchi-ish stuff, but at least those should be built around the original premise of the show, i.e. the girls dreams and their problems studying their weak subjects and Yuiga trying to teach them, but now it's barely mentioned... Nowadays They're just throwing far-fetched troupes at the group of characters, It's still fun, but it resembles a common harem anime from the bunch.
Nov 2, 2019 9:53 PM

Apr 2017
OHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS give me the Kominami-senpai sound

Nov 2, 2019 10:03 PM

Mar 2018
The bra misunderstanding was another funny one
Too bad we didn't see one of Mizuki's aprons today xd they are always great side jokes

"I swear I will make you feel good" I remember that line even now from back when the chapter came out xd

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Nov 2, 2019 10:35 PM

Apr 2018
This episode was rather kinky lmao. Seeing their reactions with the massages are funny lmao. Yuiga's siblings are adorable as always
Nov 2, 2019 10:35 PM

Nov 2018
I never thought the the first part is Fumino's birthday and Yuiga gave a give that instead a special pen, it was imouto's lingerie.. And that's why she did not want wear it and she put a 4 pads to fit her gift that was a "oversize" lingerie... I was so very funny of that scene..

Here is the Fumino's greatest pout of all..
Nov 2, 2019 10:40 PM

Oct 2017
The look on their faces after they found out their mistake was so hilarious. So Nariyuki knows that praising her small oppais is not gonna end well and lol Fumino sulking was so cute.

The massage parlor part was great too. Kirisu sensei let out some great erotic sound there. Rizu and Fumino's massage was funny. Lol Kominami senpai trying her best not to let out any weird sound ended up making Nariyuki go all out and Uruka saw em.
Nov 3, 2019 2:09 AM
Jun 2017
as a team fumino, i love this episode... and that GIFT!!! hahaha...
Nov 3, 2019 3:14 AM

Feb 2019
Rytakahashi09 said:
They're just straight jumping like 10 chapters from last episode, what a mess :S

I'm guessing they're saving the school fest arc for the last episodes

Superns18 said:

The anime has skipped many development chapters from them. Although i am with team Sensei, i do admit Fumino and Yuiga have some chemistry, more than Rizu and Uruka.

will have to revisit your thoughts once I get caught up
Nov 3, 2019 4:08 AM

Mar 2014
damn...the second half is completely hentai simulation.
Nov 3, 2019 4:27 AM

May 2018
The shenanigans do not stop xD
Nov 3, 2019 5:42 AM

Jul 2014
This is why I love Fumino eps, they're funny af. She doesnt just play the straight man (literally) but also plays a big part in the comedy that happens and is well aware of almost everything too.
The 2nd part was... lewd.. I had to lower down my volume but that was damn lewd! almost failed no nut november there.
Superns18 said:

I don't really blame you, the anime skipped a lot of parts with Fumino and Nariyuki, I'd say Uruka had the most chemistry with Nariyuki anime wise compared to the manga where all of them are close to equal in terms of their relationship and development with Yuiga (Rizu's probably the least one tho), I'm a bit more bias with Fumino and Yuiga's relationship having more chemistry than the rest tho but thats just me.
Nov 3, 2019 7:05 AM
Apr 2019
Yeah they skip the big arc first.. maybe saved it for end of season...

And im still waiting for my third favourite character in bokuben to make her debut into anime...
Nov 3, 2019 8:33 AM

Aug 2018
I swear this is not the kind of episode to watch in a public space without headphones/earpods
Nov 3, 2019 1:11 PM

Mar 2013
That god damn scream tho when Naryuki realises it's Kirisu.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Nov 3, 2019 1:21 PM

Oct 2008
1st part was alright...
Here we go again with the: "This is such a small world and not even a coincidence that MC would meet the misunderstanding waifu JK girls!
4/5.

Nov 3, 2019 2:06 PM

Feb 2007
Ah, will this poor guy ever learn not to accept work without asking what it is first...? :D
Nov 3, 2019 6:10 PM
Jan 2016
A funny episode with a lot of missunderstandings, as usualy!

Fumino got more spotlight this episode and i liked that!

Yuiga with mascot outfit like last season, that massage part was hilarious!
Nov 3, 2019 7:50 PM

Jun 2017
Fumino receiving a bra way bigger than her size is funny. But the highlight of his for me is the spa. Damn, it's hard watching those scenes with Kirisu-sensei and Asumi during No nut november. Asumi's scene was the best scene though.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Nov 3, 2019 11:36 PM

Feb 2019
-Stray said:
This is why I love Fumino eps, they're funny af. She doesnt just play the straight man (literally) but also plays a big part in the comedy that happens and is well aware of almost everything too.
The 2nd part was... lewd.. I had to lower down my volume but that was damn lewd! almost failed no nut november there.
Superns18 said:

I don't really blame you, the anime skipped a lot of parts with Fumino and Nariyuki, I'd say Uruka had the most chemistry with Nariyuki anime wise compared to the manga where all of them are close to equal in terms of their relationship and development with Yuiga (Rizu's probably the least one tho), I'm a bit more bias with Fumino and Yuiga's relationship having more chemistry than the rest tho but thats just me.

I heard similar from the subreddit, will be able to update once I get further in
Nov 4, 2019 3:29 AM

Sep 2008
the translator at crunchyshit should get fired.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Nov 4, 2019 9:13 AM

May 2018
When massage time gone too intense, it became too misunderstanding.

I spotted that this second season made Nariyuki's sister less brocon than when we first met her on the first. I don't know how's the manga goes, but that made her feels... not right

And here we go next episode with a chance to be sensei's episode.
Nov 4, 2019 4:19 PM
Mar 2015
One cliche after another 1st bra instead of pen for present Then he gives massages to the entire gang dressed as a sheep
Nov 4, 2019 11:02 PM

May 2018
Fun episode as always, i mostly love the rubbing part of Ashumi, that was fun. Same pattern as always, nothing new but still fun.

Nov 5, 2019 5:13 AM

Feb 2016
Good God I had to turn the volume right down for that massage scene, Family hearing that would be very suspicious >-<
Nov 5, 2019 8:38 AM

Feb 2017
ahahah this is what peak peformance looks like xD also that after ed epilogue xD
the show is two times better when fumino in the spotlight, the only one who act and talk interesting and actually matter.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Nov 5, 2019 3:23 PM

Jul 2017
As usual, Nariyuki's stances make each and every girl blush, but none as flimsy as Fumino. No wonder dat heartfelt gift is so complicated. A ballpoint pen in exchange for his sister's bra, how great can one's misunderstanding be...

And to aid his mom, there's a new job...and immediately, déjà vu. Same suit, same lazygoing manager (refer back to Season 1), but this time for a massage parlor. Same tropes and clichés as usual, but WOW OH WOW the alleviation, plus Kominami.

No kidding, this episode is hilarious.
Nov 6, 2019 1:46 PM

Apr 2016
Pretty good episode, it was funny. Fumino and Uruka are my favorites, I’m not able to choice between them now xD
Nov 7, 2019 4:14 AM

Jul 2015
Ah, misunderstandings give me life.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Nov 15, 2019 3:37 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
It took me until the last episode where I really noticed how much I love both the opening and ending theme songs, this season is really good.
Jan 2, 2020 3:39 PM
Sep 2015
I think the misunderstandings are getting too repetitive.
Also, Yuiga finds the same girls everywhere he goes? It's not something very logical (but I'd be dumb to expect logic from a harem anime)

When Uruka finds Yuiga massaging that other girl... oh god the cringe... trust me, I still feel it. So painful
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2019

77 by Harameek »»
Jan 6, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

266 by Harameek »»
Jan 4, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2019

49 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 17, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

87 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 13, 2023 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2019

47 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 12, 2023 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.