Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kengan Ashura 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Oct 31, 2019 7:08 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm pretty nice fight
I didn't expected that the one who would fight will be Mockey XD

Nov 1, 2019 3:41 PM
The fight between Karo Yoshinari and Saw Paing was an interesting one.

It is always shocking when you learn the deals behind those matches it is not only a fight between the fighters but also a fight between companies who want to obtain new land or buy other companies.

Karo (the fisherman)was fighting to save the people whose jobs were associated with the harbor and tokyo electric power wants to close and open something else.

Really admirable reason also saw paing is sure an optimistic and energetic fellow who has a history with gaolang lol that guy

Nov 4, 2019 4:29 AM

Didn't think Karo would lose against paing, after all that incredible balance and that land sickness bullshit. I felt bad Karo had to lose after he had such a meaningful course. I guess Hayami wins, that burned faced bastard.

Mockey?
¡Ay, caramba! --- Bart Simpson

Dec 6, 2019 11:22 PM

I really want to know Takemaru Miki's voice actress. Anyone know who voiced her?

Dec 19, 2019 5:02 AM

Even though it was a fixed match, the old man fought well, pretty unique to see a fisherman fighting style

Lmao that end scene, Mockey and Honald, will they be the dark horse of the competition
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker

Dec 31, 2019 4:18 PM

Seems it was personal for that bald fisherman dude. Damn I wanted him to win. At least Saw Paing isn't such a bad guy