Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 4, 2019 9:56 PM

Sep 2016
Dat Nakata Jouji...this one villain will be a little bit harder than the others I'd say.
bruh
Nov 5, 2019 7:42 AM

May 2018
Loved this episode, especially the "plot". Hope we get more of this stuff in the future :^)

Nov 5, 2019 9:29 PM

Nov 2008
Mm kay most of you all are too cynical for this silly trash isekai. Just have fun with it. Don't think about it too much. Enjoy the silly trashiness.

HAHAHAHAHA

They tricking the country into thinking shota mage is a GOD....lmao you manipulative bastards.

That is both really stupid and hilarious. xD

Cause why not? Tbh, trying to gain control using religion is rather brilliant.

The scene with Masato whispering to Ringo that he'll send Tsukasa's maid photo to her was gold. xD

OMG AIRI'S SOOOOO CUTE. Look at her fluffy tail wag so much!! Can I take her home!? Can I!? xD

One more thing:

I ship it. Total opposites....it's perfect.
ChiibiNov 5, 2019 9:39 PM

Nov 9, 2019 3:22 AM

Mar 2014
While I do appreciate and enjoyed the Bunny Girls (thank you for that), it is extremely hard for me to ignore the fact that no matter how much a genius that" loli tech girl Ringo" really is, there is no way in hell could they ever built a truck and how the container can open itself up !!!!!!!!

In the previous episode I notice that they had a fking rail gun, which again impossible but they did "sigh"

And as if that wasn't ridiculous enough now MC strategy to win(manipulate) the people of that world is using religion.....and mayo. The most crazy part it wasn't because this idea is totally bullsh*t, it was how the mass bought the whole thing, "booom...mind blown"

Nov 13, 2019 12:20 AM
Dec 2016
This show had a couple good episodes but by this ep it's clear why people think it's a trainwreck lmao. It's going completely off the rails and has ecchi everywhere.

Also, poor Lyrule. It's kinda odd she just got saved from Duke Hogger only to be shoved into pimping for Akatsuki without any explanation.
Nov 22, 2019 7:57 AM

Jan 2016
Didn't hate this episode as much as some others but still meehhhh

Whats their fucking obsession with mayo anyways??? Jesus
Nov 25, 2019 3:10 AM

Sep 2009
I like the story so far.. If only Lyrule wasn't part of the series, then this anime would be really nice (for me). I hate this kind of character at all. I wonder why she's getting on my nerves tho lol. But I'm more interested about the Merchant, Ninja and the Samurai <3
Zel_EzlNov 25, 2019 3:13 AM
Feb 5, 2020 1:59 PM

Jul 2015
I wonder why they take used mayonnaise and prince akatsuki to create a religion, looks pretty silly and I don't know if they tried to make it as a joke or if they were serious but I probably shouldn't look too deep into this since this is more of a silly kind of anime as far as I can see.

Mar 1, 2020 5:30 AM

Apr 2009
So they're going with religion route first then do the separation of church and the state thing later? Maybe this mayonnaise is so good and yes, literally out of their world it's worth changing religious and political affiliations for. Mayo Religion and Nation for the win!

So this magic wielding knight who's also a Duke is the current opponent, looks like real customer...until he meets the rail gun/cannon I say! XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 16, 2020 8:36 AM

Aug 2018
Lmfao whole city converts to mayo religion in first few days of it coming out. LMFAO.

Apr 19, 2021 11:39 AM

Sep 2012
Reapermask said:
I wonder why they take used mayonnaise and prince akatsuki to create a religion, looks pretty silly and I don't know if they tried to make it as a joke or if they were serious but I probably shouldn't look too deep into this since this is more of a silly kind of anime as far as I can see.

yea it felt silly i was like get real magician to do it and some1 who also has healing magic

RedChrome said:
While I do appreciate and enjoyed the Bunny Girls (thank you for that), it is extremely hard for me to ignore the fact that no matter how much a genius that" loli tech girl Ringo" really is, there is no way in hell could they ever built a truck and how the container can open itself up !!!!!!!!

In the previous episode I notice that they had a fking rail gun, which again impossible but they did "sigh"

And as if that wasn't ridiculous enough now MC strategy to win(manipulate) the people of that world is using religion.....and mayo. The most crazy part it wasn't because this idea is totally bullsh*t, it was how the mass bought the whole thing, "booom...mind blown"

they also had a mini nuclear reactor and other gadgets with them it helps them to get to that point faster, electric engine truck or maybe even Diesel engine it would be possible, but i think they would first need to build a factory, question is did they build a mini factory or not and they won't probably show it neither, but her building truck MacGyver/A team style is ridiculous cause both had components to build SH and they in this anime don't so they first need a factory for all the necessary stuff, but sins they won't show it we can only guess and assume that they have a small factory off screen

about ppl so easily falling for their religion

think u go back in time to middle ages with high tech and illusionist/magician they will think ur a god and they see guns as magical weapons, go further back and ur technology is enough to make ppl believe ur a god, well they automatically think ur god when they see u and ur tech so that part is nut BS
Sugram22Jul 23, 2021 6:37 AM
May 8, 2022 6:15 AM

Apr 2013
The writing is really horrible, everything just falls in place for them.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2019

66 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 28, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2019

44 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 28, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2019

80 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 25, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2019

76 by KURAIKEN63 »»
Dec 31, 2023 4:03 AM

» Would there be a season 2?

Allxn - Dec 24, 2019

14 by YASS3R »»
Aug 30, 2023 7:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.