Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kengan Ashura 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion

Oct 31, 2019 5:10 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fight between two golems with a lot plot twists,kinda boring.
I'm glad ,that Kengan Ashura 2nd Season is out!

Oct 31, 2019 11:10 AM
Great episode. How strong would Kohno be if he slimmed down to his original weight? He was able to take down a bear before, so he might be able to get an insane powerup.

Oct 31, 2019 6:09 PM
Good fight with meaning sekiyabashi was trying to give this young lad a lesson by trying to re-ignite his passion and faith in sumo.

Nov 3, 2019 7:52 AM

Awesome fight, looking forward to the second season!

Nov 4, 2019 3:40 AM

The op is fire as always. The animation is still shitty as ever.

kiohzan using old sumo against sekibayashi certainly surprised me , especially that kick. Sekibayashi really riled up Kiohzan, he was so overwhelmed with rage that he couldn't attain his composure and used that powerful "raging vigor", which was his downfall. Sumo wrestlers need composure, and he didn't have that at all, mostly he didn't love or respect sumo. On the other Jun loved wrestling, hence the spark in his eyes, he was able to become a true wrestler in the rest of the match and didn't compromise anything to win. Probably the reason Haruo wanted to be his disciple.

I missed this show, glad it's back.
¡Ay, caramba! --- Bart Simpson

Dec 6, 2019 4:37 PM
Very nice to watch

Dec 19, 2019 4:26 AM

Damn ancient sumo vs a true pro-wrestler, looks like having faith has made Sekibayashi win

I like how Haru is going to become Seki's pupil, looks like Haru is getting out of his lowest point
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker

Dec 30, 2019 4:21 AM

I didn't like Jun Sekibayashi the first time cause he comes off as a arrogant pos but now I know he's really passionate at what he does.