Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2019 11:07 AM
Nov 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
storry ruined by ova format with ...an okay animation
Oct 23, 2020 7:56 AM

Oct 2017
What is the name of the song that is used in this series? I can't find any information about that song anywhere.
Apr 16, 2021 9:03 PM

Aug 2017
The twist about Ray father is kinda stupid, too many characters for 31 min. No one tried to stop him after he was obviously ruining his life. What if someone stole that magic item? Funny the Mermaid didn't give a fuck about him after his first try lol.
NurguburuApr 16, 2021 9:08 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 1, 2021 7:27 PM

Feb 2008
Drumbottle said:
What is the name of the song that is used in this series? .
In the end credits I spotted "Ningyo no Komori Uta" as the title of the insert song. But I swear I've heard that melody in another song. Possibly a song by Nenes or Kina Shoukichi. It also reminds me of "Shima Uta" by The Boom.
Oct 29, 2022 9:18 PM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
Can be found on Anime Planet with English Dub

https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/the-prince-and-the-coral-sea/videos/228164

LINKS
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.