Forum Settings
Forums

People who dont celebrate Halloween what do you do on Hallowen?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 3, 2019 1:08 PM

Sep 2007
Bobby2Hands said:
My twin brother's black cat named Salem was ironically killed this halloween by a car. (she was only 5 years old)
I dug her grave the next day, it was one of the saddest days of my life and the worst halloween ever (a holiday which I usually enjoy)

Please tell me you didn't bury her in an ancient burial ground. (*´;ェ;`*)

Nov 4, 2019 5:06 PM

Dec 2015
Nek0 said:
Bobby2Hands said:
My twin brother's black cat named Salem was ironically killed this halloween by a car. (she was only 5 years old)
I dug her grave the next day, it was one of the saddest days of my life and the worst halloween ever (a holiday which I usually enjoy)

Please tell me you didn't bury her in an ancient burial ground. (*´;ェ;`*)

I didn't read that book...because reading is for fags.
But I'm pretty sure the native Americans didn't know what they are talking about.
Nov 4, 2019 5:40 PM

May 2013
Whaaat why don't you celebrate?? It's the coolest holiday ever. Such a spooky vibe.

Here's the Jack-O-Lantern I made on Halloween night. I make one every year and can now carve the face pretty quickly ;)

I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Nov 4, 2019 5:45 PM

Jun 2019
I went to the graveyard for Dia de finados (something like Día de los Muertos) but nothing for Halloween.

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains
Nov 4, 2019 6:21 PM

Dec 2018
I don't normally do anything, but guess what, one of my college professors actually gave us some candy on Halloween! I haven't gotten candy from school since I was in elementary school!
Nov 5, 2019 9:30 AM

Sep 2018
Gan_water said:
Whaaat why don't you celebrate?? It's the coolest holiday ever. Such a spooky vibe.

Here's the Jack-O-Lantern I made on Halloween night. I make one every year and can now carve the face pretty quickly ;)

I'm not really into the spooky vibe and I never was and the next day is All saints day which is a pretty sad holiday so basically because
1.My country doesnt celebrate Halloween we have a similar holiday to Halloween and I was never into that too
2.I'm not into horror or spooky things
3.All Saint's day is the next day so everyone just prepares for that on Halloween here
Nov 5, 2019 12:18 PM

May 2013
JustARandomAnte said:
Gan_water said:

I'm not really into the spooky vibe and I never was and the next day is All saints day which is a pretty sad holiday so basically because
1.My country doesnt celebrate Halloween we have a similar holiday to Halloween and I was never into that too
2.I'm not into horror or spooky things
3.All Saint's day is the next day so everyone just prepares for that on Halloween here

Yeah you might have mentioned that already :P I mean, it's a fun night.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Anyone had a Drought Emergancy declared for their area?

vasipi4946 - 26 minutes ago

2 by Zettaiken »»
8 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 4 hours ago

16 by logopolis »»
9 minutes ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

32 by LoveLikeBlood »»
14 minutes ago

» Is this forum dead? It seems like it.

DesuMaiden - Apr 17

36 by Firwik_Howlo »»
20 minutes ago

» What hobbies, skills, or common views do you wish a significant other had?

IpreferEcchi - 55 minutes ago

3 by LightWorker »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.