Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 4 Discussion

Nov 1, 2019 10:40 AM

kidlat020 said:
Florete said:
(I'm a novel reader)

I read the manga till the graduation part. and I still hold the opinion that the anime is doing far better if we're comparing apples to apples. I've said it before, but why is our OP MC acting like a helpless damsel in distress? why concern herself with your spoilered tidbit when she can just flatten countries easily if she so wanted?

I also hear some people saying the manga/novel goes downhill from here. I hope this anime would save what the novel failed to accomplish at.

I don't know about the manga, but there's no way in hell the anime is doing better than the novels. That's ludicrous.

Our OP MC isn't acting like a helpless damsel in distress, but just read the title for why she's not going around flattening countries. She concerns herself with smaller, normal stuff because that's the entire damn point: she just wants to be normal/average. It's not as though she's doing anything different in the anime, so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here.

Downhill? Well, it has its ups and downs, but I wouldn't say it went downhill. I certainly have no hope that the anime will do anything better.

Nov 1, 2019 11:45 AM

Missed opportunity to do the yamcha pose. And Reinas fathers head disappeared the second time the flashback showed.

also generic "killing is bad" scene. sigh. Thats why you dont bring edge in comedy anime.

The show is certainly no highlight, but its cute girls and no asexual braindead harem MC plot. Thats enough reason to watch it.
Modified by Comander-07, Nov 1, 2019 11:48 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Nov 1, 2019 1:37 PM

so the under 7 rating is just because it doesnt follow the LN?

Nov 1, 2019 2:28 PM

AddaeAkono said:
Seeing Melie in a maid outfit doing moe moe routines was really cute and her marking out at the rock monster's transformation was hilarious. She really is a closet otaku. Pauline is best girl because she reminds me of a younger version of Momako from Okaa-san online. It seems Reina has blood on her hands from killing people in her past.
The biggest difference between Pauline and Momako is that Pauline is in a good anime

Nov 1, 2019 11:42 PM
Florete said:
kidlat020 said:

I read the manga till the graduation part. and I still hold the opinion that the anime is doing far better if we're comparing apples to apples. I've said it before, but why is our OP MC acting like a helpless damsel in distress? why concern herself with your spoilered tidbit when she can just flatten countries easily if she so wanted?

I also hear some people saying the manga/novel goes downhill from here. I hope this anime would save what the novel failed to accomplish at.

I don't know about the manga, but there's no way in hell the anime is doing better than the novels. That's ludicrous.

Our OP MC isn't acting like a helpless damsel in distress, but just read the title for why she's not going around flattening countries. She concerns herself with smaller, normal stuff because that's the entire damn point: she just wants to be normal/average. It's not as though she's doing anything different in the anime, so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here.

Downhill? Well, it has its ups and downs, but I wouldn't say it went downhill. I certainly have no hope that the anime will do anything better.

The title huh? the way I see it it can be interpreted in two ways. while the novel focuses on the normal/average stuff (since that's what she "wants"), the anime pokes fun on it. maybe she's not fit to be average. maybe she should be careful what she wishes for. maybe that god that gave her this OPness know better than she does. and I guess I just love the anime's ironic message. at that point it becomes apples to oranges comparison.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.

Nov 3, 2019 7:48 AM

That Ultraman Reference. 😂😂

This show kinda like parody one

Nov 5, 2019 8:00 PM
NTR ♥

I really wanted Reina to burn them all into crisps, would’ve been really good :)

Dec 26, 2019 11:29 AM

Pauline is too sexy. Finally things are getting serious after all those Ultraman and DB parodies and total mockery of JRPG style games.

Dec 31, 2019 10:35 PM

A very good episode
Demon Slayers ♤♡◇♧ 鬼滅の刃

Pages (2) « 1 [2]