Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2019 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Gran's fighting spirit is quite admirable along with the rest of the party members. They've really come far.

Katalina looks like she's really accepting herself. It's too bad they got interrupted at an important moment. Still, this was an emotional episode imo.
Oct 25, 2019 8:49 AM
Oct 2019
4 episodes for this arc seems really excessive, especially given how little has actually happened. They're really taking their time with all the flashbacks and focus on Vira.
Oh, and Vira going bonkers and completely obliterating the Empire's ship is one way to establish threat. It's setting up to be one hell of a fight, hopefully they deliver. Given the relative lack of fights compared to Season 1, I'm looking forward to this one.
Oct 25, 2019 9:03 AM

Jul 2015
If someone denies that Vira is the best girl in GBF, I will spit this person in the face
Oct 25, 2019 9:32 AM

Apr 2010
Vira snapped.

And it seems the little enemy underestimated her greatly.
Well he is just an obnoxious enemy and i hope he met his fate, shamefully he isn't the only enemy who needs to meet his fate.

But now it seems the guys have to deal with Vira who is really angry.
Hopefully she realises that what she is doing isn't the right thing.
Oct 25, 2019 10:23 AM

Oct 2017
Aversa said:
Vira snapped.

And it seems the little enemy underestimated her greatly.
Well he is just an obnoxious enemy and i hope he met his fate, shamefully he isn't the only enemy who needs to meet his fate.

But now it seems the guys have to deal with Vira who is really angry.
Hopefully she realises that what she is doing isn't the right thing.

Vira's reaction is totally justified. Katalina is in the wrong here
Oct 25, 2019 10:38 AM
Sep 2015
Vira deserves every right to be this angry, Gran shows that he only has good look and no brain, and by good look is also below average of Granblue's standard.
Oct 25, 2019 11:08 AM

Mar 2019
So Vira has gone berserk, Katalina and her will have to talk when this will be over
Oct 25, 2019 11:48 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Vira's upbringing sure was a tough one. Guess gender inequality also exists in this world as well. Given this its no wonder the meeting with Katalina had such an impact on her. It was nice that we got to see what Katalina's academy life was like as well as the determination that motivated Vira as she sought to protect Katalina's dream. Still despite the great sacrifice that Vira made looks like her relationship with Katalina was a rather possessive type. Lyria's heartfelt plea to Katalina though sure was beautiful. In a way it can be said that Vira's entire plan was a result of her despair to the departure of Katalina. Though it was unfortunate for the empire that instead of honouring the alliance with Vira and sparing Katalina that they did the opposite instead. Overall an excellent ep that featured excellent character expansion of Katalina and Vira via their academy days and revelation in the form of the reveal of the agreement between the empire and Vira. Looking forward to seeing the dual between Katalina and Vira next ep.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2019 11:50 AM

Dec 2015
I didn't realize I was going to be watching "Psycho Yuri Bitch" the anime.
Oct 25, 2019 11:52 AM

Dec 2015
Earl_Dumb said:
4 episodes for this arc seems really excessive, especially given how little has actually happened. They're really taking their time with all the flashbacks and focus on Vira.
Oh, and Vira going bonkers and completely obliterating the Empire's ship is one way to establish threat. It's setting up to be one hell of a fight, hopefully they deliver. Given the relative lack of fights compared to Season 1, I'm looking forward to this one.

No kidding. The first half of the episode basically repeated everything we already knew and have seen but just from a second perspective. They are dragging this out. Frankly last episode should have cut all of the theatrics and skipped to this plot by Gran and ended the way this episode ended and moved the plot along quicker.
Oct 25, 2019 1:04 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Fine episode, Angry Vira is scary wtf
Oct 25, 2019 1:15 PM

May 2018
Oh so Vira has a Yuri thing for Katalina and now she's leaving her again, she gone bonkers................
Oct 25, 2019 1:43 PM

Nov 2013
even if Vira lied, it's obvious how much she suffered when Katalina was out of the island, and now that they finally was about to have a "marriage" she had to be interrupted and Katalina is about to leave again... i feel bad for her tbh
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Oct 25, 2019 1:51 PM

Mar 2018
Guess Vira is also shouting stay with me.
Remind me to never make her angry.
Interested to see how this all turns out... You can fail hard at yanderes

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Oct 25, 2019 4:59 PM

May 2016
Clap. Clap. Clap.

Congratulations Gran, you just made the situation a whole lot worse. Instead of taking a moment to think what you were doing you walked right into the Empire's trap and now you have a madwoman on the loose. All so you could have Lyria have her emotional moment with Katalina, who could have handled this situation on her own and could prevented Vira from going crazy.

I'm going to be honest, I'm really disappointed with this season has gone so far. Season 1 had its problems but it wasn't written in such a contrived way as this arc has been. I guess that's what happens when you two different studios making this anime.

On the plus side, it seems that I was right there's some shady business going on within the Empire itself. Curious to see what that turns into.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Oct 25, 2019 6:18 PM

Dec 2009
I can't stop imagining Makise Kurisu when i hear Vira talk.
Why does she have to go yandere (many lesbo yanderes in anime).

That really was a beautiful interaction though.

It's clear Vira is very pure and distraught... I definitely feel bad for her.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Oct 25, 2019 8:29 PM

Mar 2008
Thank you Gran for cancelling that shady treaty and letting Lyria talk to Katalina. She has every right to want to see how Katalina truly feels. As for Vira, she made her choice to help Katalina. Trying to kill Gran and the others made me lose any sympathy I had for her.
Oct 26, 2019 10:49 AM

Jun 2013
Vira - Yandere mode actives lol.
Oct 26, 2019 11:21 AM

Oct 2008
okay folks! so this is why you don't mess with an enraged pissed-off Vira yandere mode!
5/5.

Oct 27, 2019 1:23 AM

Jul 2014
Ahh... reminds me of the time when I read her fate episode character years ago when I just started playing the game.

Vira so sad man, she's turning psycho now.
Dark Vira appeared.

I mean I can understand why she wants to keep Katalina in Albion but man Katalina also has her own wishes.
Vira is so depressed man for six years.

I wish the anime allows Vira to travel with Gran and co and joining their crew but that highly likely will not happen.
Oct 27, 2019 2:23 AM

Feb 2014
Estrees said:
If someone denies that Vira is the best girl in GBF, I will spit this person in the face

Yeah right!! She gives me the chills every time she goes dark.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Oct 27, 2019 4:26 PM

Jan 2011
There's the Vira we all love and know

best girl did nothing wrong
Oct 28, 2019 1:15 AM
Mar 2012
Quite a tragic yuri backstory quite sad for Vira.
Last ep Gran kids had such awful dialogue. Now we get proper exchange with Katalina (pacing dragged but story's ok). Both empire chibi & Vira were lying.
Katalina's always such a cool knight, but the yandere deserved better than stuck in a prison and losing what she loves.
Oct 30, 2019 12:57 AM

May 2014
So that Chibi emperor planned from the beginning to kill Grandcypher crew incluiding Katalina knowing that Vira could eventually realize it and go OP yandere mode against him...

That was a... very stupid plan tho.
Nov 5, 2019 11:18 PM

Jul 2008
Estrees said:

Of course I deny it, because clearly Katalina is the best girl.

Oh Vira....no one loves a psycho stalker.
Dec 24, 2019 2:57 PM

Feb 2014
Oh no Vira is super hot with glowing red eyes
Jan 2, 2020 10:24 AM

Apr 2011
I hope that chibi runt is dead.
Dec 20, 2020 3:59 PM

Jul 2015
That pipsqueak messed up his predictions, really backfired on him there lol. I knew her yandere side would take over, seems like Vira's time as nice girl are over with her melancholy, loneliness and jealousy taking over...rip tomato

Mar 25, 2021 1:43 PM

Sep 2012
new vira totally lost it :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Granblue Fantasy The Animation Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

43 by TheSekiryuutei »»
Aug 3, 2023 8:00 AM

» What made this cygames adaptation flop that others didnt

cunnylicious - Apr 19, 2023

1 by official_brown »»
Apr 21, 2023 6:40 AM

Poll: » Granblue Fantasy The Animation Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2019

65 by Alvie48xi »»
Mar 5, 2023 6:43 AM

Poll: » Granblue Fantasy The Animation Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2019

36 by cafekun »»
Dec 16, 2021 9:58 AM

Poll: » Granblue Fantasy The Animation Season 2 Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2019

31 by NwAurion »»
Jun 21, 2021 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.