Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Nov 10, 11:48 PM

Progressive & Power Metal are my fave genres

Nov 11, 12:27 AM

EDM or House and any of it's sub-genres.

Nov 11, 11:41 AM
depressed irl

edgy suicidal shit or anything korean

if love is like a possession
maybe my 💌's are like my exorcisms

⬤ ⬤ ⬤ ⬤

Nov 11, 1:21 PM

Nightcore and Kpop mostly

私のためにあなたの愛は存在しない場合でも
あなたのための私の愛は常に無限になります。

Nov 11, 4:29 PM

Chad music
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but it's probably going to involve frogs. I freakin' hate those things."
- Albert Einstein

Nov 11, 5:03 PM

Only hiphop, mostly trap my fav song would be the one on my profile rn

Nov 13, 12:50 AM

I generally only listen to music in the gym, so usually electronic music with a nice regular beat, or if I'm going for some PR's then heavy metal! (the DOOM soundtrack is great to lift heavy to)
UwU

Nov 17, 10:29 PM

Theme song of my favorite Japanese drama "Nippon Noir"

Dec 1, 6:39 AM

Anime/Game Songs/OSTs

Dec 1, 7:20 AM

I like some anime songs too, but honestly, i am much more hooked with K-Pop too, because they have an amazing choreography and special dance.

I still hate when Japanese record label keep uploading short version, since it won't get a lot of viewerships.

Dec 2, 9:08 PM

Rap music is probably my top but not really mainstream rap im more into beast coast and then the entire suicideboys scene. I also rlly like indie rock.

Dec 2, 11:07 PM
Egh. I've always been pretty solo on rock, but most genres of it I'm kind of in a position of only knowing the band in question's hit songs. Metal is especially bad with that, but it extends to a lot of bands that werent alt rock in the '80s and '90s in some way.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Blind Melon because prior I only knew No Rain, and they're very solid.

Overall, my favorite band is probably the Replacements, though.

Dec 3, 2:06 AM

Used to listen to a lot of classic rock. Queen, Foreigner, Journey, you know, the classics.

I still like it but currently I've been listening to Future Funk and other older Japanese music. It's sooooo good

Dec 3, 8:35 AM

I don't know much about genres, if it slaps it slaps. My go to when people ask though is:

An empty head bloomed with blossoms.

Dec 3, 11:59 AM

My soul is divided principally into two sides: Classical Music (Chopin above all) and Melodic Death Metal (and Thrash)
"People who can’t throw something important away, can never hope to change anything."

Dec 3, 3:44 PM

JPop, JPop instrumentals, Western Pop, Western Rock, Jrock, Classical, Ballads, 80's music

Dec 3, 5:46 PM

The Japanesey and weeby kind :D

Dec 3, 8:21 PM
Linkin Park, BigBang, Beatles, BTS, and some others

Dec 5, 11:09 AM

I can listen to most types of music, but my favourites are metal (and most subgenres), chiptune, hip-hop/rap and whatever the fuck Snail's House makes. Also love most vidya music. I mostly prefer uptempo music, so that probably explains my favourite genres a bit.
Like I said, I can pretty much listen to anything, so my favourite music changes quite a bit, but here's a fair collection of my favourite artists/bands/songs/whatever

Even though I have a broad palate, I still feel as though I only listen to the same stuff for hours on end, so looking at threads like this is quite fun (especially when people post links; please post more links!)

Dec 7, 4:28 PM

pretty much everything but crunk and most cock rock

Dec 7, 9:55 PM
Whatever is playing on the radio
Heather Dale
Dragonforce
Akiko Shikata
Yuki Kajiura
Videogame soundtracks(especially Ar Tonelico, Persona, Final Fantasy, & Tales)

been years since I've had any american bands I liked for more than a song or two

Dec 8, 9:05 PM
Waifutano

all kinds of rock music, a lot of rap music (mostly horrorcore), RNB, modern country
pretty much anything
-Mitsuri Kanroji-
"You mustn't laugh"
"you mustn't, you mustn't, you mustn't.”

Dec 9, 12:54 AM

Dec 9, 8:39 AM

Prog/Ska/Rock

My chemical romance

The Doors

Pain

Dec 10, 6:19 AM

I can listen to almost anything besides Mumble Rap and German Schlager.

My favourite band is Muse.

Dec 10, 12:53 PM
RnB and Funk are my favourite genres of all time. I've been obssesed with bossa nova as of late. I love Jazz but I don't have the capacity to play or be involved in it for hours but I am impressed by it and the different textures always makes it fun to listen to. It never gets boring which btw, is why I started getting into a kpop and K RnB. I don't know if it's in their blood but they make some good RnB and I'm so jealous. The very small Indie rock community there is nice too. Rap is good too especially when they marry it to some sexy jazzy mixes OOF. I appreciate Jazmine Sullivans flow when she raps Insecure. It's good. Is it even in the same time????
I definitely like some Plini & CHON and y'all might think I'm trash if I mention some other guys I like. Also I like his taste:

squideyes said:
Favorite groups/artists:

Ween
TMBG
Daniel Johnston
Kendrick Lamar
BROCKHAMPTON
BTS
Crass
Jeffrey Lewis
Mountain Goats
The Microphones/Mount Eerie

... to name a few.

Dec 10, 1:04 PM
Xerxes126 said:
Used to listen to a lot of classic rock. Queen, Foreigner, Journey, you know, the classics.

I still like it but currently I've been listening to Future Funk and other older Japanese music. It's sooooo good

Yes!!!! There are a lot of similarities between the classics and future funk like the retro guitar tone or similar chord progressions. BUT THE groove....the groove it's to die for. You might not mean these but City Pop and old japanese rock oof.

Tatsuro's voice here gives me wet dreams hahaha:

Modified by HappyPicnic, Dec 10, 1:10 PM

Yesterday, 7:22 AM
All but pop and dubstep. I usually listen to death/black metal, psychedelic, hip hop, and techno

12 hours ago

HappyPicnic said:
Xerxes126 said:

Yes!!!! There are a lot of similarities between the classics and future funk like the retro guitar tone or similar chord progressions. BUT THE groove....the groove it's to die for. You might not mean these but City Pop and old japanese rock oof.

Oh yeah, I LOVE City Pop and old Japanese rock as well. It's so soothing to listen to, and the grove is amazing just like you said. I actually didn't realize the similarities between both genres, but I think I understand why I like it so much now lol

Also that song you shared was great, definitely goin' in the playlist. Have you heard this one?

8 hours ago

Once I checked I have like 60-80 gender of music which I listen from classical to some dubstep/electronic/edm etc. with some osts from games and movies and finishing in covers in different languages/folk music or some death/heavy/black metal.

It's easier to understand when you look at my music playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcer5DiHWDtbXnnegJBY4mDuJ4cLC5QiT
but some of my favs will be :

Modified by Zettaiken, 8 hours ago

6 hours ago

Depends on the mood, I am open for all kinds of music.
My go to is 70's/90's rock/pop.

This is my most beloved band, even if I'm not a fan of that particular genre of music.

I also really love the Conan the Barbarian movie soundtrack, which is the main inspiration behind the music of my favorite band.
Modified by LinaInverseFan, 3 hours ago

4 hours ago
Xerxes126 said:
HappyPicnic said:

Oh yeah, I LOVE City Pop and old Japanese rock as well. It's so soothing to listen to, and the grove is amazing just like you said. I actually didn't realize the similarities between both genres, but I think I understand why I like it so much now lol

Also that song you shared was great, definitely goin' in the playlist. Have you heard this one?

Yeapp I've explored those youtube playlists and honestly I love it. I like brass instruments a lot and they sound so tasty here

Pages (2) « 1 [2]