Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 23, 2019 6:03 AM

May 2016
I'm a huge Precure fan since 2008 and came back after 2014 was my last year and need a fresh start.

Once again, is anyone ready?
Oct 23, 2019 9:51 AM

Mar 2008
At this point, I don't know. I came back after losing focus on the franchise back when Princess came out. That was really good so I was up for the next one. Mahoutsukai was also pretty good so I was onboard to see where this franchise went. Then we had Huggto, Kira Kira, and Star Twinkle. None of them were ones I felt were that good. At best they were ok and at worst they were Kira Kira.

Can this one be a bounce back I need or will it be the one that makes me fall back into forgetting about the franchise again? Should be interesting.
Oct 23, 2019 9:55 AM

Sep 2008
judging by how awful the current season is with animation... I'm not so sure I'm ready for this trend to continue.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Oct 23, 2019 7:46 PM

Apr 2008
Certainly. While Star Twinkle's highs aren't as good as Hugtto's, at least it's mostly consistent in its themes and it's always fun, which - as much as I loved it, especially thanks to Hana - couldn't be said of Hugtto. So unless they'll screw something capitally up, I have no worries of the franchise's future.

Personally I need to catch up with the old stuff more, which I put off for the time being because I was too busy with other things. Maybe someday :(

As for Healin' Good itself; my guess is, based on the logo there's a possibility of being environmental-themed, possibly with a green aesop or something like that. As for the outfits, possibly doctor/nurse themed I guess and "healing" the villains with their finishers. They'll probably sing during their transformations as in Star Twinkle, since they've said they want to keep going with that if I remember correctly; I wouldn't mind it at all if that's the case. Also back to the logo: it looks like a mix of Yes5 and GoPri's design, I wonder if that means anything for the future or it's just the same logo designer and nothing more. And looks like there'll be 4 cures again by the colors: a pink, a light blue, a green and a purple.

And here's the trademark announcement in case someone missed it: https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status/1186660520000012294
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Oct 27, 2019 2:04 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
I am still very new to PreCure and barely watched any of the franchise (only saw first episode of HeartCatch and Star Twinkle).
However, I'd love to get back to HeartCatch whenever possible, and I might give the first episode of this new iteration a shot after it comes out!

I agree with @gomennasai that it might be doctor/nurse themed with the "healin'" part of the name.
The only doctor-themed magical girl series I've ever heard of are Nurse Witch Komugi-chan and Nurse Angel Ririka SOS, so I guess if this ends up being true, it'll at least get points in the unique department.
I really hope this will have a flower theme (I see flowers in the logo). I love flowers and plant symbolism! Besides, the flower-themed magical girl series that I'm aware of (other than HeartCatch) are pretty old (The Flower Child Lunlun, Magical Idol Pastel Yumi, Floral Magician Mary Bell, and, to an extent, Ojamajo Doremi #), so again, possible points in the unique department.
Also it'd just be a nice reminder of some of the genre's roots :)

Edit: forgot to point this out... i noticed that the heart in the logo looks a lot like an animal paw but with hearts. maybe there will be an animal or a pet?
Fario-POct 27, 2019 2:27 PM
Oct 27, 2019 11:55 PM

Apr 2008
@Fario-P Well, we've already had flowers as a theme for Precures, Heartcatch is the obvious answer, but there's also Yes5 GoGo with similar themes in it, and there are individual cures like Bloom, Flora and Felice. Personally I would be happier if it would be plants in general instead of just flowers for the sake of variety, not that there's anything wrong with flowers per se.

That paw print also makes me thinking of animals as well. That's why I thought of the environmetal theme, so not just plants but also animals. But that can also be the fairy's paw: maybe a cat again? Someone like Hummy would be great.

These are just my wild guesses of course.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Nov 2, 2019 1:10 PM

Jul 2008
I think the time I get most excited about Precure is the stage where a new series is announced and we get character designs and stuff. Normally it's more fun thinking about what the show could be than the show actually ends up being.
Nov 9, 2019 8:37 PM

Dec 2018
This was the first Precure season I actually got in to. (I had dropped two immediately after the first episode, so I guess "third time's a charm" applied to this. my theory is it had something to do with how the first battle after the first transformation went)

So I hope this new one can continue that!
Nov 28, 2019 1:51 PM

Apr 2008
http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/healingood_precure/

Site is up. The catchphrase is:

パートナーは動物!?
ヒーリングアニマルと力を合わせて
大切な地球をお手当て!
癒やしのプリキュア、おたのしみに!

Which roughly translates as "Your partner is an animal?! Join forces with Healing Animals and cure your precious Earth! We're waiting for you, healing Precure!"

In short:
-Animals: check
-Healing theme: check
-Environmentalism: check

Everything else is up to speculation for now.

EDIT: or it's maybe "with the power of healing animal(s)". That would sound better at least.

EDIT2: I'm dumb, it's obviously "Join forces with Healing Animals and cure your precious Earth!" Sorry for the misunderstanding :(

EDIT3: Corrected the translation accordingly.
gomennasaiNov 28, 2019 2:43 PM
Nov 28, 2019 1:52 PM
May 2019
I yet to watch a single season of Precure.
There are so many of them it's hard to know were to start lol.
Nov 28, 2019 2:01 PM

Apr 2008
Xstasy said:
I yet to watch a single season of Precure.
There are so many of them it's hard to know were to start lol.

As others have said it before, you can start literally anywhere, except for Futari wa Max Heart and Yes5 GoGo, which both are sequels. Pick whichever appeals to you first. Or alternatively, start with this one, which comes out in February. Or catch up with Star Twinkle, which is currently running: I think it's worth it, the latter episodes were very good, not that it's a bad series, not by a long shot.
Nov 28, 2019 5:09 PM

Nov 2007
Official announcement
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/357406
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 28, 2019 11:46 PM

Apr 2008

"最強の癒やしのプリキュア登場!!" "The strongest healing Precures enter the stage!"

That's curious, being part of the official announcement but different on the official site. I wonder what does that mean in context. All that comes into my mind is Tsubomi from Heartcatch, who was "history's weakest Precure". But it's most likely about something else. Maybe it's just something that sounds cool :D
Dec 13, 2019 5:55 AM

Mar 2018
the cure forms were recently leaked on amazon jp! i'm loving the yellow cure's design~
Dec 15, 2019 11:36 AM

Jul 2017
I heard a couple rumors about the new Precures' names, and one said there would be three Precure with the names "Cure Grace" (pink), "Cure Fontaine" (blue) and "Cure Sparkle" (yellow). This could just be a lucky guess, as the first three precure are almost always pink, blue, and yellow no matter what the season, but I'm inclined to believe it since the blue precure has a water droplet by her as well as on her costume. "Fontaine" means foutain or natural spring in french!

What do you guys think?
Dec 21, 2019 11:43 PM
Dec 2018
I am ready, sure I have a lot To watch this year and I want to start again Star Twinkle Precure but still I'm ready
Jan 4, 2020 9:37 PM

Oct 2011
Looking really good, i have like 5-6 episodes (as of now) on Star Twinkle to catch up with but will get into it before this seasons starts!

Love the desings, very GoPri + YP5GoGo
Jan 8, 2020 7:18 PM

Nov 2019
This year 2020 will mark not just one put two PreCure Anniversaries. HeartCatch PreCure! will be celebrating its 10th Anniversary while Go! Princess PreCure will be celebrating its 5th Anniversary. Both PreCure shows in my opinion I them a score a perfect 10/10.
Jan 14, 2020 7:01 AM
Nov 2019
I have trouble actually keeping up with Precure, but I still adore the series... I just never watch every episode. The farthest I've ever gotten was for Heartcatch, even than I don't know how many episode I watched. So I hope I can keep up with this one, it looks wholesome, and I love wholesome.
Jan 24, 2020 7:47 PM

Jun 2011
So much hype for this Precure Season, and I have high hopes for it. I'm still hoping it could be one of my potential favorites, the same way Heartcatch, Smile, and GoPri are considered one of the best seasons.
Jan 26, 2020 10:07 PM
Dec 2019
Baton pass
Jan 31, 2020 4:24 AM

Dec 2018
Eagerly await its premier on Sunday!!

It have a lot to live up to, Hopefully my magical lesbians are as pure in the new one as they were in the previous!! I want it to be gay and fabulous!!!

Yuri-CrusaderJan 31, 2020 4:29 AM
Feb 1, 2020 3:10 AM
Jan 2020
I think I'm ready. It will be my first Precure.
Feb 2, 2020 5:10 AM
Sep 2015
Ιdk I want to see this but I've dropped most of the Precure seasons after DokiDoki (it's the last Precure series that I actually finished & it was mediocre at best)

Mahou Tsukai & Kirakira sucked & Hugtto was a lame attempt at pushing this gender blurring agenda with Henri (worst character imo)

Sorry if I sound bitter guys.

I just miss the days where Precure was more mature (Yes! 5, Fresh and Heartcatch were masterpieces for me. I enjoyed Smile Precure too.) The new seasons are pushing more "woke" agendas & I'm not the type that likes to be lectured while watching a magical girl show.

I'll watch this hoping for the best. I really don't want to drop this. If I drop this season it will be the fourth or fifth I dropped & it'll be the last time I try to pick up a Precure series 😂
Feb 2, 2020 5:25 AM
Jul 2018
What the F is a precure?
Feb 2, 2020 6:00 AM
Sep 2015
FlowersInTheRain said:
What the F is a precure?

Precure is short for Pretty Cure, the title of the magical girls saga.
Feb 2, 2020 6:15 AM
Jul 2018
JOELbedulla said:
FlowersInTheRain said:
What the F is a precure?

Oh so this isn't the first part? Where is the prequel?
Feb 5, 2020 1:55 PM

Jun 2013
FlowersInTheRain said:
JOELbedulla said:

It's the 17th serie but, excepting the 2nd and 5th, each of them is independant (also excepting some rare crossovers, like in Hugtto, and some movies). Here the list.
Feb 5, 2020 10:28 PM
Jul 2018
Rignak said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

It's the 17th serie but, excepting the 2nd and 5th, each of them is independant (also excepting some rare crossovers, like in Hugtto, and some movies). Here the list.

Oh wow that is an extensive list of shows. Thanks!
Feb 20, 2020 4:39 AM

Oct 2007
now on episode 3 of Healin' good precure. Enjoying it so far. :)

Have watched almost all precure series and only ever dropped two of them. Kirakira being extremely boring as it has no physical fight, and Happiness Charge - it's just bad.
Apr 16, 2020 1:01 PM
Mar 2020
I thought good precure shows come every 5 years
Jun 22, 2020 1:53 AM

Nov 2007
New OP & ED
OP: "Everybody☆Healin' Good Day! (エビバディ☆ヒーリングッデイ!)" by Kanako Miyamoto
ED: "Let's Te to Te de Kyun! (Let's手と手でキュン!)" by Rie Kitagawa, Machico, Kanako Miyamoto
https://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1592798583
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 45 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Feb 20, 2021

16 by CronoGlasses »»
Mar 10, 3:18 PM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 42 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Jan 30, 2021

23 by extralie »»
Jan 29, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 43 Discussion

Ashhk - Feb 6, 2021

6 by Atsunome »»
Aug 6, 2023 7:52 PM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dalek-baka - Feb 1, 2020

54 by CobwebForest »»
Jul 9, 2023 1:01 PM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 33 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 21, 2020

8 by extralie »»
Apr 29, 2023 7:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.