Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 22, 2019 7:31 AM
Jan 2017
Who do you guys think would be a good VA for Iino? There are so many good options but I would like to hear your opinions!

I would love to see Kana Hanazawa myself.
ZimzkyOct 22, 2019 7:35 AM
Oct 22, 2019 10:57 AM
Apr 2017
I think Yuuki Aoi is a good VA for her.....
Oct 22, 2019 3:30 PM

Oct 2018
Zimzky said:
Who do you guys think would be a good VA for Iino? There are so many good options but I would like to hear your opinions!

Is Iino crazy enough to get Hana Kana's voice? ;)
Oct 22, 2019 3:33 PM
Jan 2017
Birdsanddrugs said:
Zimzky said:

Hana Kana can voice non crazy characters as well though. Yes Mayuri is a bit twisted in the head but not crazy. I was thinking more like her work as Sengoku in the Monogatari series.
Oct 22, 2019 4:20 PM

Jul 2017
Ye I think Aoi Yuuki would also be a good voice for Iino as well
Oct 24, 2019 5:14 AM
Mar 2015
Zimzky said:
Birdsanddrugs said:

Hana Kana can voice non crazy characters as well though. Yes Mayuri is a bit twisted in the head but not crazy. I was thinking more like her work as Sengoku in the Monogatari series.

Sengoku, non crazy characters. Yeah, that sounds right.
Oct 24, 2019 5:21 AM
Jan 2017
AcX said:
Zimzky said:

Sengoku, non crazy characters. Yeah, that sounds right.

Aight fam, my bad. Just when I hear crazy and anime in the same sentence my mind instantly goes to the Yandere type you know.

I will say though that Iino is a tad crazy herself. Just saying
Oct 30, 2019 2:44 PM
Nov 2018
Zimzky said:

I would really like to hear Iwami Manaka. That would be the perfect mix.
Nov 1, 2019 1:42 PM

Sep 2011
Someone said the girl who voiced rikka in gridman and I cant help but think thats the best one ive heard for it. Kana hanazawa does not fit for me.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 1, 2019 1:50 PM
Jan 2017
JizzyHitler said:
Someone said the girl who voiced rikka in gridman and I cant help but think thats the best one ive heard for it. Kana hanazawa does not fit for me.

She could be a good choice yes. I just wanna see Kana in as much as possible xD
Nov 1, 2019 4:13 PM

Sep 2011
Zimzky said:
JizzyHitler said:

does she really need help with that? Shes already in tons. I like that kaguya has been mostly fresh faces, though kanahana would probably make Iino somewhat more popular just by being her role.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 1, 2019 4:15 PM
Jan 2017
JizzyHitler said:
Zimzky said:

does she really need help with that? Shes already in tons. I like that kaguya has been mostly fresh faces, though kanahana would probably make Iino somewhat more popular just by being her role.

She doesn't really need it no, I just love Kana
Nov 2, 2019 2:17 PM

Apr 2015
JizzyHitler said:
Zimzky said:

I wouldn't say that KanaHanazawa is a bad fit per say, but she has a role in literally every anime to the point that it wouldn't make Iino stand out in terms of VA, she will have a similar/same voice as everyone else.

I was the one who thought of Rikka from Gridmann and honestly, I went back and listened to her voice and it is a perfect damn fit that it would be disappointing if anyone else gets the role.

I do not mind if someone fresh gets her role, since it will help boost the VAs careers and have each character stand out, which is one thing I really like about this anime adaptation, the main 4 sound so fresh (despite Shirogane's VA being so popular before this anime in terms of roles but most are supporting according to MAL, idk how much speaking roles they actually get in the anime)

When it comes to characters like Tsubame, I can see Kana Hanazawa voicing her, not the perfect fit of a VA but the closest I see Kana's role fitting a character in this series.
Nov 11, 2019 10:50 PM
Jul 2018
I bet for Aoi Yuuki to be VA of Miko Iino.
removed-userNov 12, 2019 7:13 PM
Dec 20, 2019 8:35 PM

Nov 2007
Yuuki Aoi for me as well. It's crazy that I thought it would be her and so many others already beat me to it!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 21, 2019 1:51 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Dec 21, 2019 5:12 PM

Nov 2007
Ah, Tomita Miyu is a very good choice as well for Iino. But they are going for a veteran in Hidaka Rina for the most beautiful girl in Shuchi'in, huh? :P
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

665 by aod-kun »»
Mar 31, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

291 by kayiu102 »»
Feb 25, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - May 23, 2020

304 by ZeStark »»
Feb 21, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

364 by princessukeni »»
Feb 17, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2020

296 by Kier_Reference »»
Jan 31, 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.